If you ignore this you’re NGMI

- Layer 1 solution to scalability and speed (Lachesis consensus protocol)
- Academically-researched development (similar to cardano)
- Fantom.finance DeFi platform
- regular github development
- Port Ethereum Solidity contracts in about five minutes
- Same Ethereum addressing system
- Staking unlock this month
- Suite of defi tools being released soon

As Ethereum is strained and begins to show cracks, Fantom provides real solutions.

At 30% (of today's Ethereum MC) , it'd be nearly a 700x.

Even 1% puts it about a 20x.

So many coins did that last run.

Attached: CDAA694D-823F-4214-B243-1617CDE5DB81.png (2048x1024, 717.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantom.foundation/fantom-research-papers/
medium.com/@andre_54855/post-mortem-of-the-post-mortem-1f49e31fd9c1
arxiv.org/search/cs?searchtype=author&query=Cronje, A
linkedin.com/company/fantom-foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SCAM.

My Mom is kicking me out of the house. Should I just give he 125.5 link. She wants 500$ a month in rent and I have 10,000 LINK and negative 220$ in my checking account. I showed the dumb bitch where Link's price is right now and she knew where it was before. She's at her wits end with me and I told her to just give it 3 more months, but she isnt having it. She took away my XBOX too and I'm in South Dakota where there is nothing else to do but play Halo 3. Shes telling me to go work in an oil field but I dont want to be killed when we are so close to the singularity. Any South Dakota LinkMarines I can stay with for the summer? I'll give you 50 link a month. Or should I just hit the fat bitch over the head with a frying pan?

18 TPS
EAY SHIT LINKFAG

Literal retards

You have now devs, just a bunch of hired marketing scammers. Chink team exit scammed long time ago. There is always a new way you scammers package your scam, 300 K dag tps, smart cities, ponzi scheme staking, central banks, and now defi. All lies.

>Academically-researched development (similar to cardano)

LOL where? What are the names? Wadler? Tompson? the son of SPJ?

Just fuck off lmao

India is that way >>>>>>

copy and pasta

You probably can’t even read English but here you go faggot

Now shut up pajeet scum
India deserves a plague

>India is that way >>>>>>
Fuck off FTM scammer. Tragic FTM projection, pic related.

Attached: 324324324.jpg (715x660, 65.58K)

Dag schizo with 12 month year old fud LMAO

Anyone can set ANY company as their employer on LinkedIn you fucking retarded faggot. None of those indian subhumans work at fantom idiot

Shut up scammer. You "forgot" the part where your "academic research paper" has NEVER been published anywhere. Not peer reviewed. All you have is a blog by scammer Andy. The guy that has never finished a single projefct in his life, but constanly scammed. Here is his last project that he crashed:
medium.com/@andre_54855/post-mortem-of-the-post-mortem-1f49e31fd9c1

That’s wrong, RETARD
arxiv.org/search/cs?searchtype=author&query=Cronje, A

Attached: B8DA329A-F343-47E4-BAD5-8271A336143B.jpg (250x226, 20.82K)

They are listed by FANTOM FOUNDATION on LinkedIn, moron.

You’re a fucking retard LMAO

ANYONE CAN SET ANY COMPANY AS THEIR EMPLOYER ON LINKEDIN

NONE OF THOSE INDIANS WORK THERE

NOW KILL YOURSELF DAG SCHIZO
AIR FORCE PARTNERSHIP WAS A SCAM LMAO

>That’s wrong, RETARD
The retarded Fantom scammers have gone full lying sociopaths. What science papers? Who did the peer review? It's a blogpost, faking science papers.

Your 3rd worlder english is showing you obvious subhuman shit skin

They are listed as employees on the site controlled by Fantom Foundation. Here:
linkedin.com/company/fantom-foundation/

>AIR FORCE PARTNERSHIP WAS A SCAM LMAO
More lies from you sick Fantom liars. They just got another and more profound letter or recommendation from USAF.

In a few weeks time, your sick ponzi scheme gig is up and more than half of your total supply will be dumped on the market, crashing your already disaterous price to zero. Good luck, scamming homo.

I am North European and you know it, muttboi. Why can't you muttboi scammers document your crazy science papers claim? Maybe because you shitskins have zero science background and low third world IQ?

How is it going with your fake Oracle partnership, FTM muttboi?

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-15 10113412.jpg (769x600, 86.93K)

LMAO just spamming the same fake fud from last summer what a pathetic human being you are

DAG IS A FUCKING Sc

Wow you are posting your screenshot from your fake fud banned account on twitter for spamming your fake shit

Your ever leave the computer buddy? Pretty sad desu

FTM scammers promised 300 000 tps DAG technolog and smart contracts. What the scammers gave the market was a crashed 18tps Ethereum Virtual Machine fork. What a joke. No wonder you have only a giant marketing department, aka scammers, and zero devs. Shame on you, scamming newfags.

Banned Twitter account. Are you high on crack, Fantom scammer. Why did your Fantom scammer team never dare to reply to the accusations? Pic.

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-15 101134.jpg (760x706, 99.5K)

Yawn, you’re a fucking clown loser. Stay poor

>Yawn, you’re a fucking clown loser. Stay poor
Right. I knew that you idiots never ever had the technology to do a 300K tps dag with smart contracts and you idiot believe I am poor. Low IQ whining from a scamming newfag with zero substance and integrity. Fuck off from biz, scammer.

Loser

Imagine being a pakistani paid fudder for 5$ a day like you, what a sad existence. Stop wasting oxygen for the rest of us nigger

Time for potential investors to look at these scamming losers and their tragic comments, totally unable to defend their lies and fraud. Stay the hell away from these con artists.

Literal third worlder paid fudder by the Constellation team KYS

Literally scammer and lying psycho. At least TRY to defend your obvious scam project. You are a muttboi and tragic Bitconnect trash. Fuck off from biz.

Attached: 354.jpg (1280x720, 141.66K)

What is your ethnic compostion, muttboi? Can't be great with that low IQ.

Look at this fucking retard
Edmund no one cares what you say