Autism

I am autistic. I can't talk to people without spazzing on the floor.
No, but seriously, I am autistic. I remember having a call center job (inbound calls). I acted normal, but every single time I talked to people, I felt overwhelming anxiety. I never got over it...

What jobs can I do? Here's me. I have a specific job currently where I don't have to socialize (much). Okay, cool. Problem is the pay is shit. I have an associates in the electrical trade. Didnt like it. I was a senior (dropped out) studying business admin econ. Would cost me 17k to finish (fucking ripoff). I'm 25. Doesn't feel worth it. Soemtimes I look at jobs (like a bank teller) that I feel I could handle intellectually wise (again though, I consider myself average, not smart), but I can't talk to people without feeling mentally drained. Like I feel people drain my fucking energy just by being near me.

Here is my question. What can I do as an average intellect brainlet that is a super ultra introvert?
I just want a job where it pays okay enough (like 20 an hr cap in LA. Ik, still shit) where I am left nearly 100% alone.

Like I look normal to people in the real world, but inside I am in dread.

Attached: B5073D39-4298-4305-8A36-55A716EAB770.jpg (1651x1227, 299.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Park ranger.

Attached: 1588912117043.jpg (949x949, 101.81K)

I can try I suppose. They are just very competitive.

How shit is the pay? Same here in LA but making 1200. Bought trailer so no rent, only utilities. How much can you save? Any autistic hobbies you can make bank on via reselling?
29 yr. old autist here, just found out last year. But i landed the perfect job just recently after 10 years of hellish waging, have a decent side hustle too.
maybe the /entg/ dropbox will give you some ideas: dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

LOKI accumulator + Staker.

Telemarketer.

Things outside where you don't need to talk to peeps.

14.25 an hr. I am looking into wholesaling with amazon fba. Bought a course. Paused for a bit since this year I was focusing on btc accumulation. Lost a lot trading. Realized trading is a meme and MAYBE is only worth it in a bull market. Not now.

Also, dont you pay some sort of rent just by having a trailer inside the trailer park itself or is your situation different?

Also, have 2k (maybe another 2k since apparently we're getting another stimulus check) that I can use freely. Could have had about ~12k more in btc, but is instead (currently) like ~5400. Depressing... Anyways, yet another reason I haven't started the amazon fba thing is due to how I am expecting another huge dump soon and want to buy btc then. Another part of me wants to just start it now just to have a different source of income other than a job which would make me feel like Im actually getting ahead in life.

Wait, to clarify the ~5400 in btc is separate from the ~2k in my bank. Lost like 5k trading with this and last year combined.

so 7400 currently unless btc takes a massive dump (which I kind of want for one last buy since after 10k is when I wanted to focus on amazon fba).

oof, did you at least claim the losses against your taxes? have you considered asking your physician to prescribe a betablocker like propranolol? could be very helpful with the anxiety.

Amazon fba is a scam, you won’t make shit. Learn some high income skills.

Lmao I remember you from another blog post you made. Go back to school, fag.

how long did you have a call center job user?
I though after certain amount of time anxiety would wear off, something like exposure therapy

Truck driver?

Is it too late to do taxes on crypto? I didn't actually include them (it was mostly since the online place I was using didnt register my losses right. For instance, I did a degenerate gamble for .27 btc and got liquidated. Ik il risk management. But anyways, the program showed that as not being a "loss" for some reason and wasnt showing my total losses correctly. I forgot exactly what happened just that bybit in particular doesnt have something set up tha makes doing taxes easy with them while other places such as coinbase and binance do).

>i am autistic
Stopped reading there

Na, I think I'll go for amazon fba. How is it a scam? Youre basically just making deals with suppliers, you can have the products sent to an amazon fulfillment center, they handle the packaging and shipping, and thats that. Im not saying its easy since there is a lot of logistics to it, but calling it a scam is pretty laughable. It would be like calling walmart's business model "an unprofitable scam".

I feel your pain even though I'm not super introverted. We need to work in the fields that interest us to the point of hyper focus. For me it's fixing musical instruments, programming & trading. I'm a freelance neet & my life went from wanting to rope myself every 3 months wagecucking to just bein happy. Good luck

Attached: 1589514929072.jpg (529x697, 50.44K)

Shiiieeet.
You know i'm not a hardcore bizreali that is big brain enough to get into crypto and bitcoin so I can't help with that.
basically I saved 5k up working part time for 1.5 years. Got a room in a shitty house. Landlord was massive bitch and had issues. Worked for a new guy who owns an apartment building, he let me park my trailer on the back of the property. Was going to get an RV instead but he offered the space. That's not a situation you can copy easily. BUT RV's are so cheap and plentiful here in LA on offerup/letgo you can easily get one for 2k. That is if you want to save money that way.
14.25 is pretty great per hour, i think i make 12? Saving is pretty crucial to funnel into projects/side hustle.
Have heard FBA isn't easy (no opinion just hearsay) buying courses can also be a money sink.
One thing that has worked well in the past year is reselling. Bruh, if you know about video games you gotta flip. It's fucking lucrative and you can make very good money.
Gameboys, PSP's, 3DS, PS2 horror games (Silent Hill), Gameboy Advance games/consoles will make a great return.
Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, 4 each go up to $90 bucks rn on ebay.
Personally i flipped watch lots until I had the cash profit to reinvest into more product from Goodwill/other sources. Find a niche, get autistically honed in on it, and make money.

School sucks, man.
It was a temp 3 month fulltime job. I thought my anxiety would go away too.
My dad is one. Destroyed his health and he works like 80 hours a week for a measly 60k for all that. Even with my job, I can potentially have the option to work 60hrs and make 1k a week. Both truck driving and this option are just depressing as fuck to me.

You clearly aren't as average as you seem to think, but you need to just get better with crypto and play around with things that are higher in risk but also higher in reward.
Keep waging another year or two and push most or all of your savings in to moonshots.
Then, all you have to do is never come to Zig Forums again and you're pretty much set.

no user, it's a scam. fba vendors are essentially performing real time market research for amazon, and paying them for the privilege at the same time. if you somehow manage to pull some short term income you will get btfo by a bigger player or amazon themselves and be right back to square one.

figure out where the root of the anxiety is coming from or at least figure out effective ways to manage it. saying you'd settle for a minimum wage hustle is kinda sad bro :( is that really as big as you dream? we all have limits but fear shouldn't be one, it's up to you really

I'm still going to try it. Also, I don't like the idea of being someone's bitch as the end goal. Freedom and solitude is what I want. I don't want to assimilate myself to this country.

Also, my anxiety is just how I am. If 3 months of being super talkative fulltime is not enough to get rid of that anxiety, nothing is.

I guess if I were to pinpoint it, the source is how I struggle to do things in real-time.

It's also why I have anxiety with driving and why I take the bus/train and lyft. It's why I wouldn't be able to do most jobs (cashier, truck driving, etc.). It's doing things in real-time without being able to do an error that gets me extremely nervous.

Also, not sure if youre thinking about private labeling. I still need to look more into it, but Ik amazon has a system (buy box) where a certain amount of people share the sales.
Nothing ventured nothing gained. Why would I give up without even trying?

or what I should say is doing things in real-time while being monitored or doing things in real-time with the chance of fucking something up due to incompetence. That anxiety is non-existent on my own. If there were no cars, I would have no anxiety. When I was in school (hated it), I didn't struggle with going to class or whatever since no one got in my face. Etc.
I dont handle pressure from others well basically. Thats also why I dont want a complex job. The pressure would destroy me (its why I rejected this one union job as an electrician. Ya, construction sucks, but it was mostly my fear of being incompetent that made me go).

Now I know I said "why give up without even trying", but thats because self employment is actually worth risks and I wouldnt feel like total shit for failing that. Low self-esteem prevents me from going for serious jobs

*no other cars on the road

Fixing music (make no mistake, you are a significant part of it, YOU are on stage) is rather beautiful user. I'm a poorfag but wish one would send you some monies for making magic wands for the good wizardry.
Can you post a pic of something similar to what you worked with ( that no one could id you from)? Regardless, good luck fren!

Attached: 1589574381773.jpg (638x367, 19.27K)

please bro. fear is not intrinsic to anyone, it's developed through childhood trauma. we all experience trauma to varying degrees -- i had a very rough upbringing and i don't want to project but i'd be willing to guess that you might know that feel too.

working in a call center will not heal your subconscious or help redefine deeply ingrained neurological pathways. personally it would probably make my anxiety worse. i'd implore you to look for doors rather than continue building walls. fight for the life you deserve user.

Man, you're 25. Forget this autism shit you're talking about. When i was your sge and started work i was very uncomfortable in lots of situations, above all telephone calls or presentations. I can assure you, give it 3-4 years time and you'll have gotten used to it. I am 33 and lead a team of 25 people today and started out like you.

what is your job user