216 Pearls to the Swine Part 2 Continued-More Info

Part 2 of previous thread I pasted this from the OP the other poster:

216 Chainlink 21.6 2020

Big times coming for Chainlink. Mods are trying to delete this, but just fucking redpill yourself before it's too late. 42 welcome here and other redpilled Linkholders. Pears to the swine

Why the fuck we are not talking about biggest astronomical happening of all time? It's in 10 days

forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2019/06/21/in-exactly-one-year-a-rare-solstice-ring-of-fire-eclipse-will-race-across-earth/

youtube.com/watch?v=dKiMEXgOTnk
youtube.com/watch?v=soK2mbgAnkI

This is the biggest Astronomical happening in Christianity ever, hidden by the number 3, 6 and 9

thenumbernine.weebly.com/21-june-2020.html

Biggest happening ever, all points to 21.6 = 216

This is it you guys, this is it, the prophecies are going to be fulfilled. Most of you do not even deserve this occult knowledge

Chainlink Tonight Sandy Salami video as well for bonus

bitchute.com/video/Tt0yhkyJ6KU1/

Attached: Savioroftheworld.jpg (1512x792, 471.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A2IkxmwkayM
youtu.be/SicF4L9ECnk
archive.org/details/ScarletAndTheBeastJohnDaniel1995/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also for my own input about June 21st, 2020 or "216 Day", with the solar eclipse, I noticed there is another thing that day which probably has some signficance. Its also Father's Day which seems interesting. Perhaps someone with more astrological knowledge can weigh in here, but I know that Saturn Chronos etc is considered the Father or Father Time correct? Also in regards to Mark Passio's Natural Law seminar he talks about Master morality and slave morality like Sergey has mentioned in the past as well as the difference between the 1% and everyone else. Master morality is an abundance of the Divine Masculine and slave morality being too much of the Sacred Feminine. The Enlightened Individual has perfect balance in both brain hemispheres, which compliment each other and naturally produce thoughts geared towards truth, justice, and freedom.

Even more intriguing is the Great Conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter that will come to complete fruition on December 21st, 2020. Jupiter will fully overtake Saturn that day, which in Roman mythology Saturn is the father of Jupiter. Its a transition of power or perhaps a sign of a New World Order as the "son" over takes the "father". (In Roman mythology, Saturn is the father of Jupiter.)

Extra bonus bonus but more or less unrelated to /biz (well excellent bodily health is related to everything I guess)

Start reading everything you can by George W. Carey, pics related

The next couple years are probably going to be incredible Godspeed, I love you all

Attached: 20200612_000305.jpg (2560x1440, 1011.86K)

Attached: 20200612_000339.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Idk why I wrote Saturn is the father of Jupiter twice I got excited I guess. Lol

Also Ari Juels of course has many connections to "216", like his Reddit username account as well as Sergey.

I believe in Gematria/Kaballah the name of God supposedly has 216 characters as well.

Attached: 216.jpg (3292x1748, 911.24K)

bump

Attached: LINKinvestmentprogression.png (600x1283, 830.34K)

December 21 exactly 6 months after june 21

We'll never really know though.

Know what?

Nice catch...how many days is that exactly? Is there more to it I wonder? I'm going to count the days at least and see

If the Temple of Solomon in actually secretly the Tower of Babel.

December 2020: $3.83

Keep wasting your time on shit link

Why bother? No one really believes that, we are wayyyyy past the point of even trying to FUD anymore.

Can you elaborate on what you mean exactly?

It's too late for this shit nigger.

>soooooo i heard you like conspiracies and stuff? like 666? whats that all about

Attached: 1591921121600.jpg (417x409, 50.85K)

Google says its 183 days in between the two dates although Idk if that even means anything

are you talking about the new one?
youtu.be/A2IkxmwkayM

Its a bit late, but you are here now, any thoughts?

The 3rd temple had to do with the anti christ right? Idk much about it but a friend of mine talks about one being built underground in Israel or something if I remember correctly

What do you know about the alignment and the price of link?

I also know and believe link will be extremely high dollar wise but i am not sure timing wise.

For instance how long do you think until we hit $20 or $50?

Just curious
Thanks

My birthday is this month so maybe it will be special like last year after the google pump

Price predictions are incredibly hard to gauge. I'd say double digits by EOY and triple digits peak of next bullrun which is probably a few months into 2022

Attached: 73B1D658-5888-4E6D-8F1B-76C2BB35E652.jpg (1020x364, 150.39K)

Bullish for LINK as I ever was, tired as I ever was too. I ain't got all fuckin day.

2025 quadruple digits easily. Eventually quintiple digits once the network is mature and staking has dried up 90-99% of the supply

christian eschatology says the antichrist will be a political leader who will occupy the third temple and call himself god. Jesus christ eventually descends from heaven and kills the antichrist

Jews believe building the third temple will bring about the messianic age but there is no equivalent Antichrist

so they're at odds

Stupid fucking autistic mother fuckers can't even form a coherent sentence around sergey and ari. She should have asked how the gematria around those numbers related to chainlink and the over all greater picture.

I like this prediction better lol

youtu.be/SicF4L9ECnk

Aww Toaster seemed like a sweet girl, autistic but sweet. Yes it would have been nice for someone to catch them with better understanding of the mysticism surrounding Chainlink other than Dur Hur conspiracy theories

I'm not sure what you meant by "equivalent Antichrist"?

islam also says jesus christ (Issa)will descend from heaven to defeat the antichrist (Dajjal)
Hinduism has kalki defeat kali

they all ride white horses

$100 makes a lot of people millionaires. I could see LINK be $300ish at most during the peak of 2022 bull run cycle. So $100 could happen much sooner than that.

Attached: E1781E50-A9B7-466A-B341-7B576EAB973E.jpg (888x1120, 210.48K)

Yes similar concepts permeating through all religions to a large degree.

there messiah doesn't have to fight anyone

aka some people say the jewish messiah is the christian antichrist

I see. I always thought the anti christ didn't necessarily have to be a person but maybe a system of somekind. My friend said that the anti christ lore says they will likely be a gay man from the middle east with only one eye. He will receive a fatal blow that doesn't kill him though like the inverse of dying and then being reborn later somewhat. It seemed oddly specific but he is really into occult research around religion much more than I am.

Right that I have basically heard before I see what you mean now

she cute

here you goo.
archive.org/details/ScarletAndTheBeastJohnDaniel1995/mode/2up