Well, the shit is about to hit the fan

Well, the shit is about to hit the fan.

Attached: dow1.jpg (785x782, 179.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FOX13News/status/1271148153895628806
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't worry too much. Here in Italy everything opened up again and there has been no second wave.

>Coronavirus caused the economy to crash

Attached: 1591578326439.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

>SECOND WAVE

Attached: 1589186109926.png (644x800, 30.11K)

Italy handled it a lot better than the US.

Italy doesn't have literally hundreds of local governments all doing different things at once, I genuinely don't see the US doing the same until the federal government stops preventing shit from happening because of how bureaucratic and retarded it is with regulations

The mistake you make is thinking in a normie rational way about this instead of "who's profiting from spreading hysteria"

Sure.. suddenly there would be worries that weren't there two days to 8 weeks ago. What kind of imbecile would even take such 'media' seriously?

Attached: file.png (430x176, 21.66K)

lmao no they really didn't.

The US had 50% more cases per 1M (among others due to more testing), but 40% fewer deaths per 1M.

Attached: italy vs us cases deaths june 12.png (355x134, 4.38K)

Riots are over lads back to the next distraction.

you're just saying that because Italy depends on tourists to survive

Yeah, that must be it haha.

Attached: italy cases deaths june 12.png (776x998, 43.38K)

are they the looting is still going on
twitter.com/FOX13News/status/1271148153895628806

Actually I am an American living in Italy bc my wife is Italian. People here are pretty careful, wearing masks when they go out, but besides that everything is totally normal. We have had 0 new cases in my province for the last few weeks.

Are you really trying to spin the US having twice as many cases into somehow being a good thing?

Absolutely.
Are you retarded?

Having more cases, but fewer deaths is an extremely good thing.
In fact, the bigger the divergence the better.

The amount of deaths is over 100,000. That is not a good thing no matter how you try to spin it. 100,000 Americans have died in under 6 months.

Also, +50% is not "twice as many", my mathematically challenged friend.
That would be +100%

>WHERE IS YOUR MASK

Attached: 1589648542877.gif (463x489, 33.15K)

>The amount of deaths is over 100,000.
Which is 40% lower than Italy per capita.

In fact, it's better than much of Western Europe.

>muh second wave

50 ppl in Korea

I don't know why you're getting so defensive about this. Just admit that America has failed at handling the coronavirus.

>Just admit that America has failed at handling the coronavirus.
Fucking how?

It's doing better than most of Western Europe.

if you’re blaming the chaos of local governments each doing their own thing, I’d think you’d want a more comprehensive federal response instead of the laissez-faire approach they’re taking

>50% more
>”twice as many”
Lmao retard

Shouldn't you get back to supporting BLM and some other LGBT anti American nonsense?

Herd immunity is tight

It either means there’s more herd immunity with a lower cost in lives, or there’s a lot more testing.
Both of which are good things. Obviously.

I wasnt clear enough, I know NaYC has some of the highest rates in the world for covid, it's the people that run them was my point. I think generally the local government approach is fine because every state is different but in the context of the whole USA I don't see places like NYC and Florida getting their shit together.

Shut the fuck up chink. Your entire family is going to die in nuclear hellfire if you keep this shit up.

>ny has highest rates

Good thing they made vaccines mandatory in New York or things could have been so much worse!

It shouldn't happen now and should happen in September if anything but it seems the media is already picking it up and that is now the new agenda until famine riots hit.

That juicy coming from a curry faggot shitting in the street. Don’t you need to pay more rupees for another hour Rajneesh