Staking this year

>staking this year
>more google news this year
>more swift news this year
>oracle integration within the next 4 months

holy shit, we're literally going to be above $50 before Christmas.

youtu.be/xTSkwYCenPE?t=2125

Attached: 1561741744422.png (1000x712, 668.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oracle.com/industries/financial-services/banking/banking-platform/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: stake.png (770x614, 94.54K)

It's unbelievable how a fat flanneled piece of shit without scruples has managed to mesmerize and systematically scam a community of retarded homosexual incels, he can't get away with that

Attached: oraclelink.jpg (1315x739, 164.97K)

for anons who don't know what Oracle OBP is:

oracle.com/industries/financial-services/banking/banking-platform/

literally couldn't be more bullish

>Chainlink partners with the universe
>$4.02

Attached: 1591094016985.jpg (112x112, 2.43K)

Feature not a bug. The cup of coffee standard is in the goddam white paper

The price won't explode until there are several official announcements from large enterprises with working products integrating chainlink

it seems ridiculous to you and I, but remember that even the average crypto "investor" does not know the full extent of chainlinks connections. Billion dollar hedge fujnds generally don't go near assets until its pretty much a sure bet

once SWIFT, Google, Oracle, MSoft start putting out official post about chainlink integrations and launch real products, link will explode on social media, and even traditional media. Every single news outlet will cover it the same way they covered the Ethereum enterprise alliance that caused eth to explode in price (pic related)

Attached: elia.png (1476x739, 39.89K)

It's all so tiresome.

becoming a multimillionaire is never easy, thats exactly why most people won't hold long enough to get there

I just want to have beautiful 10/10s sit on my face all day in my mansion bros... is that too much to ask for

Smart Contract adoption is going to take 5-10 years from here. Even if Link grows at the same rate over the next 12 months as it did over the last 12 months, it will only be about $15-$18 by June 2021.

The moonboy link faggotry needs to end. Best case scenario is $50+ by 2023. 1keoy was always a meme and you can see the hordes of retards who actually believed this have continually moved the goal post.
>Holy shit! If SWIFT, Google and Microsoft shill Link it could go to double digits!

Congrats on being a flaming retard though

>staking this year

Where stacking, retard? Inside a fucking json parser?

Software is hard, you fucking imbecile. It does not magically appear because of babbling of some incompetent and unqualified fat fuck. Software is hard and costly.

/thread

>Smart Contract adoption is going to take 5-10 years from here.
How do you know..?

I think you're maybe confused?

As far as I can tell Oracle Blockchain Platform (OBP) is not Oracle Banking Platform

Because I'm not a complete retard. And when I say adoption I'm really only talking about the very early phase of adoption. Saturation will take much longer.

Living in an echo chamber exclusively is a horrendously poor intellectual practice. Link marine twitter is mostly normies with less than 1000 link who regularly doxx themselves to show off their faggot link merchandise they bought from some third party seller clever enough to recognize the opportunity to sell coffee mugs to faggots.

But why so long? Everyone is integrating chainlink

Anybody who uses Office 365 check out Power Automate? Its like it was made for Chainlink to be integrated. I feel it coming.

Lol

You're a newfag nigger, no one cares what you have to say. Saying lol and shiiet... nigguh

>he haven’t heard about the singularity.

>>more google news this year
>>more swift news this year
explain please

>Oracle Blockchain Platform (OBP) is not Oracle Banking Platform

>The price won't explode until there are several official announcements from large enterprises with working products integrating chainlink
when?

>and even traditional media
on TV? lol how?
>it the same way they covered the Ethereum enterprise alliance that caused eth to explode in price (pic related)
I didn't hear about it

>Every single news outlet will cover it the same way they covered the Ethereum enterprise alliance that caused eth to explode
I didn't hear about Eth enterprise alliance on traditional media

>Congrats on being a flaming retard though
How ironic
Are you a newfag?

but does Serg actually confirm this year? He's basically just saying staking will follow and support what they're currently doing this year.

Attached: download.png (370x136, 5.91K)

>holy shit, we're literally going to be above $50 before Christmas.
I'll be comfy when it's $50, but not while it's "going to be" $50

If singles then staking is not this year