Flama (FMA) - New website and full team announcement today

This isn’t even a hidden gem now - it’s right out there in the open. First deflationary token with dapps and staking.

Devs are really transparent and have good experience. Lead dev has several successful projects, one of which is PredicitonCoin - partnered with Binance. You can find them on LinkedIn.

It’s still under a cent, I couldn’t find another coin with a similar circulating supply and 24hr volume under 5c.

This has MASSIVE potential, first on chain app already in development and barely anyone is talking about it because The board is just flooded with shitcoin shills and exit scams.

This is a genuine chance at a real moonshot with a great Dev team and actual working product.

45 page whitepaper due for release next week.

Join the telegram for daily updates from the team. They also answer any questions you ask: t.me/flamatoken

You can view all the details on etherscan:
etherscan.io/token/0x2afd9cE07D4186e8F3671D52200850760a8E1F70

Available to buy on uniswap V1 with other exchanges in the works. Rumour is Kyber and hopefully then Binance but lead dev hasn’t confirmed.

Attached: 9D6E136E-47F4-4FB1-B571-3A94F5ADF2FA.jpg (640x640, 15.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0x2afd9ce07d4186e8f3671d52200850760a8e1f70
flamanet.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lead dev / CEO is from PredictionCoins

PredictionCoins are with Binance

You can check that on Binance’s website and their own website. The Telegram link leads to the owner: CoinsKing.

Its the same owner who is from Flama FMA Telegram.

Big

For the guy who did ask. You can buy on V1 Uniswap. They moved from V2 to V1 again for good reasons :-)

1inch exchange or uniswap

Uniswap (V1). Enough volume and liquidity.

I'm balls deep in this project, but please don't spread fake rumors, it turns off even remotely intelligent people from investing in this project.
Centralized exchanges can never support a deflationary token that burns on every transaction.

Where’s the fake rumours? That’s true what he’s said.

Binance is a decentralised exchange as well.

Nobodys mentioned a centralised exchange dude calm down lol

Gogogogogo to flama

Weak fud. Comfy AF hodling this

Oh sorry. I was not going to say its ON Binance but they are ‘partnered’ (I hate the word) with them.

The dev/CEO is well known and respected.

v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0x2afd9ce07d4186e8f3671d52200850760a8e1f70

Here's the full Uniswap V1 link where you can buy

1$ ez

flamanet.io/

New website it's ready!

We mooninggg

have no idea what it is or what it does but chucked 2 eth at it
>investing

Thanks op it is worth double what i paid almost band still holding this will 50x atleast

Lmao coin gecko just updated price to .18 freaked me out, because if that was the case I could have quit my job today

New web site is coming yeah

Flying to the new ATH. Buy before you can`t take the boat

dude fuck gecko, giving me anxiety while i watch it crab at 1c on uni. also how much fucking flama do you have to quit at 8c... or how shitty is your job

Follow their telegram, they have announcements almost daily, the team is really working hard on this one.

New website + TEAM who disss

flamanet.io/

I almost had a heart attack and ran to my computer. Fuck coin gecko

I can see my FMA on Metamask but I can't see them in my Metamask mobile app, any clue why this happen?

Nevermind

this will moon hard, i wont waste my time explaining why just do your research

Lol same, fuck!

Lol nice, thanks

Lets go!

cashed out a little last night like a pussy and missed some gainz. trying to build a fat stack now

where do you cashout?

My Metamask says that 17K FMA = 9K$ but in Uniswap it's 0.8ETH, why this happens?

Thats because MetaMask is using Coingecko as a standard

Coingecko updates FMA with V2 and another small exchange. That gives spikes because FMA is on V1 Uniswap and Gecko cant track that