I HOPE YOU DIDN'T SELL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1568088028020.png (1184x204, 58.75K)

Buy Aave. Eye of the tiger, even in the dip!

I sold, at the very bottom.

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

Huh..? The fed made this a bubble. Youre an idiot if your holding a lot right now as its straight up 100% gambling at this point. Another crash incoming. I recommend you look at themoneygps youtube channel and max keiser vids

fed just said they're printing another $2 trillion
>i recommend you look at these youtube accounts that take a logical approach to investing
investing according to logic is moronic

This is an opportunity to sell. Many people will take it and the market will tank today. Get out

Ya lets just buy speculative assets that are overvalued. Lmfao! I cant wait for you idiots to get absolutely destroyed. For your sake I hope you at least risk manage your trades

futures up doesn't mean it will be green at close or even at open.

>implying investing according to fundamentals isn't speculative
investing is satanic. the act of making money by doing nothing but temporarily lending your own money is inherently satanic (read KJV and pay attention to usury). you are a satanist

...what the flying fuck? Do you not trade yourself? Are you going crazy?

>Do you not trade yourself?
i do

Then?? Youre calling yourself a satanist. Pretty irrelevant thing your brought up

whats relevant is the fact that i repent for my sins, you don't

you "repent" yet continue to participate i a supposed "sin". Youre fucking braindead

>the act of making money by doing nothing but temporarily lending your own money

No you're thinking of loaning. Investing is buying shares of a company and providing them with money they can use in return for a small dividend of their profits. You can then sell these to others based on the companies current worth.

>Investing is buying shares of a company and providing them with money they can use in return for a small dividend of their profits. You can then sell these to others based on the companies current worth.
satanic

how are you this fucking stupid? By your logic, you are satanic.

Fitting for a retard that actually thinks the markets arent going to crash again. You dont even understand whats going on.

i am not satanic because i repent for my sins everytime i commit them, unlike you you commie faggot bastard. i cant wait for you to burn in hell

Thats like saying if someone cheats over and over and just says "oops, sorry" and keeps doing it, they arent satanic.

You arent actually "repenting" if you keep doing it over and over again, jackass. Holy shit, how is anyone this low IQ.

>fed just said they're printing another $2 trillion
this is bearish long term bro (1-2 years)

Uh ok?

During the march drop the exact same thing happened and it would still just dump.

>arent satanic
*arent sinning

lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao

Attached: 000excitedboi.jpg (1300x1341, 114.75K)

"oops sorry" =/= saying our lord or hail mary 25-30x in a church. you should fuck off back to /r/wallstreetbets if you're going to compare the two again

30k LEND reporting in
Literally cannot wait

Retard. You arent repenting if you keep participating in the same shit over and over. You are a hypocritical dumbass.

June is busting out all over

Does your dumbass even KNOW what the word "repent" means? It doesnt mean saying "so sorry, creator!". It means actually GENUINELY wanting to make amends. It isnt "words" alone, fool.

LMAO AT THIS SAMEFAG GOOGLING REPENT AFTER HIS FIRST POST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS SINNER

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The best part will be when you capitulate and never show your fagface here again

Doesnt work like that fren. When you repent you move on from your sin. Mary magdalene didnt go back tow whoring.

>It’ll be different THIS time!!

Attached: D4096DB3-CABA-42F1-B563-9A87311924BA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

Cringe

ur not even in any positions so stfu

delete this you evil cunt

>I get my information from youtube

Attached: 1587120219905.jpg (640x640, 46.62K)

i was literally quoting the faggot that said he gets his info from youtube