Is it happening?

Guys, is the bubble now ready to burst? Or will the FED prevail with brrrrrt again?

What do you think?

Sell the whole portfolio or wait and see?

Attached: Isithappeningnow.jpg (690x989, 118.14K)

>Sell the whole portfolio
if you didnt sell on monday/tuesday you are beyond saving

Doesn’t apply with outside events, like the hoax-flu.

Only the first selloff

God I wish I sold on Monday....

Year that pump in the dow was basically a giant return to normal, anybody with a brain would have sold it off when they realized the market wasn't pricing in the literally communist revolution happening in the united states right now.

hope yall didnt buy the return to normal

Attached: 36abda3cffb3fe39e822ebf6cc65b99b.png (965x700, 51.3K)

Probably about to blow up again, it's a classic cup and handle pattern

Futures are up again and I think it will go further up. We're not there yet.

Lol

Some protest and looting are not a communist revolution. There is enough police and military and fema camps, to lock those thugs away within 5h, if they see it as a real threat.

The longer those apes are out looting and violently protesting on the street, the better for Trumps re-election.

Attached: poland.jpg (1600x1067, 673.5K)

vix is up 50%

it's for real this time

How is poland btw? I need an exist strategy if all that inflation society collapse shit actually happens one day.

Seriously man, the Fed literally said 'we're gonna be printing money for years' I know fundamentals are shit but they have been for a decade. Just buy some puts to hedge but expect more lines going up.

It's down 7% right now and futures are very green. Today will probably be green.

I dont think this is the timeThe injections of liquidity will continue to create the illusion for some time to come, the huge slump in the real economy will be felt more and more, and at that point, with a whole series of business failures, the collapse of the European banking system etc.. Only then the markets will collapse in a biblical way...

Attached: beginshapenning.jpg (225x225, 9.86K)

Dirt poor. You americans romanticize eastern europe because >muh based and >muh no niggers, but you don't quiet understand just how poor those countries still are.
If you have enough money its great, but if you have to earn your living through working have fun busting your ass for 800 bucks a month.

ofc they say that because if they did not, it would be their downfall,

im from poland and noone cares about blm, they know it exists if youre lucky but most of them are going to laugh at it/handwave it away
the people are often openly racist even though they pretend that they agree that everyone should be equal etc.

yeah, its poor for the most part (youre okay if you live in the few major cities)
>but if you have to earn your living through working have fun busting your ass for 800 bucks a month
more like 400+, 800 being the high end lol

Attached: comment_1591623212pxSovbdAr2JpSlRJSUtFsZ,w400.jpg (400x486, 31.71K)

I'm from Germany. Great weather here atm and streets are peaceful. Covid-19 is no problem here (we anyway do not live with, or genereally visit our grandparents, so they do not get the virus) and economy is in recession, but it's fine. Got 2 new job offers this week alone.

Also streets are peaceful, I eat healthy biologically grown foods, good meat and my girlfriend sucks my cock on a daily basis.

Life is good

>yeah, its poor for the most part (youre okay if you live in the few major cities)
Maybe if you compare it to western europe, but the standards of living in the USA/Canada/Australia are on a whole nother level compared to western europe.
Also kek whats going on in that pic?

Trump is no Andrew Jackson (much to my dismay). The Fed is under zero pressure to capitulate to him, they're doing it themselves.

Yeah paying 70-80% of your productivity to the government is fine too

>realized the market wasn't pricing in the literally communist revolution happening in the united states right now.
that was already priced in during the 80s

Come on, $800 usd is below average. My last paycheck in Poland was about $2000 net. Still making over twice as much abroad, although I want to go back to this shithole

Atleast the germanfaggot isn't living in a 3rd world shithole.

Trump does not understand shit :

if he were to lead the fed, he'd be at an impasse:

If he goes back to the gold standard and so on... then the whole mess falls apart.

If he continues what the (((FED))) is doing, i.e. injecting en masse so that the markets survive to the detriment of the enslaved populations, but in this case the bubble of the whole will still burst, but a little afterwards.

Attached: 1585578348137.jpg (750x543, 54.66K)

>Maybe if you compare it to western europe, but the standards of living in the USA/Canada/Australia are on a whole nother level compared to western europe.
tru

"I love when my aunt arrives"
just a based footfag starting young

VIX creeping back up, so is TVIX.
You have been warned.

Attached: 1589985129760s.jpg (125x116, 2.42K)

>"I love when my aunt arrives"
What a based Chad, I wish I had the same balls he did at his age
Or a hot aunt

>literally communist revolution
lol