UniLitecoin General - Legit Uniswap Project

UniLitecoin is from the same dev as UniBitcoin
He has some good ideas for his tokens and is developing Defi Dapps for both.

contract: 0x3D0fe799287d2E5379f034a3047AB71CAb86d008
Unibitcoin did a 100+x and has 340 holders.
While Unilitecoin has only 84 holders and is at ground floor.

Attached: litecoin.png (1170x664, 52.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unibitcoin.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea this is the moon coin here

Discord: qBFwetd

The dev has added the whole supply at the start to uniswap. After enoguh people buy and the coins are distributed, he removes the initial liquidity little by litte. Decentralized Proof of Liquidity. This gives the most decentralized distribution possible.

Missed UniBitcoin. Not gonna miss this one!

got in with a happy meal, i hope i get two happy meals, pamp it papi

No monkey Dev I buy bag i easy 10x

made some profit on unibtc will buy a bag now

Wow still early, easy 10x

Appeared 6 hours ago on t.me/uniswaplistingsfresh/38

If you buy now, the early whales who accumulated using these telegram alert groups will just dump on you. Just wait for the initial sell off to get a good entry point.
This is assuming the project

it literally just dumped 80% because of whale sell off. It went back up in like 10minutes

Americans waking up, will probably much more this time

how do the devs make money?

join discord they outline it there

got it now thanks for the meal sir

12.5% of UniLitecoin liquidity from the central address will be dispersed equally to UniLitecoin token holding addresses. Snapshot block number to be chosen later today. 3 more liquidity dispersal events will occur after this event. They will be for 25%, 50%, 100%.

get in

Actually, whales get in faster, like 1 or 2 hours before those alerts, so these alerts mean you are already buying the top to slowly (or quickly) get dumped on. The real magic, however, is to get to the party on time. How to do that... it is anyone's guess...

yet another scam
domain registered on the same day (5 days ago)as all the other uniswap scam coins in the last 72 hours.

unibitcoin never did a 100x to anyone outside of the scammers. entire thread is full of shill replies to gather your ETH.

Attached: scam.png (534x668, 41.8K)

i lost half on this bullshit. what's the next scam pump /biz? need to recover quick!

Think its Great idea! Maybe its second Statera

Looks solid imo

more like the second EthX
or maybe second Dark
or second GhostX ?

mr shill. pls tell me what looks solid about it

Waiting for that sweet liquidity airdrop

Lol those tokens exitscammed in less than 24 hrs.

Attached: AE4AFAA0-CD1E-47C5-8C08-550294B3CCC5.jpg (737x1134, 63.45K)

sure thing bud.

unilitecoin domain was registeredt less than 2h ago.

DEF SOUNDS LEGIT

Attached: dns.png (816x782, 85.09K)

Buy UniMonero, it aims to achieve privacy on Uniswap!

Also UniLiteDoge, UniPepeCash, UniBeavercoin, UniCthuluOfferings, UniBitBeans, UniHoboNickels, Uni Putin Classic, UniHealthyWormCoin and UniBumbaCoin.

You retarded, degenerate street shitters, burn in hell

Attached: 1347529640637.jpg (515x515, 23.21K)

DYOR. It’s from the creator of UniBitcoin. If you understood that project and it’s goals you’re understand well enough to stop flapping your tongue before your brain can comprehend the reality of the situation.

oh, it's from the creator of the other semi-successful unipower copycat pump and dump, now i'm relieved, that's quite the credentials

Check the website you can see the unilitecoin icon next to unibitcoin at the bottom. They're supplementary coins.

of course bro.

another shill was saying the same thing about unidollar.
three projects and all of them thrown up within days of registering the domain name. Really sounds like a lot of thought and effort went into those scams er projects.

accompanied by the same low effort shill posts as the first answers to the thread. they are all the same basic shills. people should DYOR and check the archives.

"pumping already" (its not)
"threw an eth in"
"you dont know its a scam until they have exited"
"you have ulterior motives"
same ol shit.

what about unidollar?

so much low effort shills. desu if you do take peoples money they deserve it for being this stupid.

UniDollar was created by a dev who joined the discord of UniBitcoin and created the domain the very same day. It’s a clearcut clone. There is no decentralized liquidity with that project, either.