DMM: GOVERNANCE (DMG)

uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xed91879919b71bb6905f23af0a68d231ecf87b14

This is the next 100x, don't wait for the public sale.
Secured by Chainlink Oracles and working closely with the team.
Seal of Approval from ChainlinkGod and Rory
Backed by Coinbase, Draper, and Huobi
They buy real world assets yielding 12% and pay out 6% to m token holders, giving the rest to DMG holders (6% on millions)

But wait it gets better....
CEO is ex CIA and has 3 decades experience building FinTech applications and finance platforms, talk about CHADWICK.
This is only REAL USE case of Defi not scam inflationary SNX bullshit where they print money out of thin air to prop their marketcap with bullshit. Actual real world yielding assets.
In a world with 0% rates and no yields, everyone will be moving to this space and particularly this project. They have the most legit connections and prestige.

It gets even juicier.
Incredibly tiny float, only 25m will be issued in ICO, this is just like Chainlink's ICO.
At 20c this is only valuing this at 5m, yet the underlying assets they ALREADY own is worth 8.5m.
Their lending deposits are going parabolic in a month they should have 50m in deposits giving them access to buy 50m worth of assets x whatever financing they will get.
This will go to $10 easily. It is a multi trillion dollar market.
DeFi is only used right not to make speculative bullshit CDP and flash loans, this unlocks tremendous potential by allowing anyone to partipate in crowdsource financing.
Next up they will purchase homes, cars, boats and give the proceeds to m Tokens and DMG holders.

Attached: DMM1.jpg (1500x500, 25.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x012748e104f33e184d6619c26d4738e035651c614dd3fb4f87e0b0aee9ac15e6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Partnered with Coinbase
>Tim Draper invested in it
>Earn interest just holding the token
>Backed by millions of dollars in real assets
>In pre-sale phase
>Got tweeted by Chainlink
>Featured in news articles

Attached: DMM3.png (1058x394, 79.01K)

WE GONNA MAKE IT LINK MARINES. NEVER UNDERSTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS. THIS SHIT CAN REACH $100 EASILY!

yes fellow link marine, we're all gonna make it with $LINK and $DMG, truly a patrician choice indeed.

Attached: DMM2.png (1170x690, 61.96K)

What a fucking god tier pasta
Just bought 100k
Thanks

> real-estate is just around the corner

if you know, you know.

Attached: dmm4.png (1173x479, 54.21K)

why the fuck are you pushing this so hard?

Stop stealing my lines you fucking peasant
Champions adjust

because it's the future of defi brother.
>inb4 private sale buyers will domp et.

Attached: dmm5.png (1108x507, 45.47K)

its not though.

I like your lines, it describes the project very well, aren't you proud that a fellow DMG is using it for the benefit of the community? WTF is wrong with you.

Ok fine carry on.
I need more jeets pushing.
We all gonna make it brahsef

wow this looks like a potentially very promising project

if only there was some project that DMM DAO used in its core functionality, something that DMMDAO would have to pay every single time any action on the protocol occurs
it would be even cooler if that other project at the center of DMMDAOs core functionality was also at the center of hundreds of other projects core functionality

you could simply invest in this other token and be gaurunteed to reap the rewards if any of these hundreds of projects succeed, DMM included, increasing your risk tolerance by almost infinite amounts

oh well since im not aware of any such project I guess ill just purely invest in this one singular project and pray to god that there aren't any major technical issues that result in its failure

Attached: 1565550464769.jpg (1504x2016, 277.03K)

Thanks! Rajesh.

based on your unbased opinion or....facts?? gtfo

Attached: mcend.png (225x225, 91.61K)

Think of it like this. You buy 0.1% of the supply you have right to 0.1% of the revenue from DMG forever. Now assume they lock $4 billion in assets which is peanuts for their addressable market which is trillions. And assume they make a total of 10% return sharing 4% with DMG holders. You would get 0.1% percent of that or $160k per annum. Now to buy 0.1% at 40 cents is 100k. So basically under these assumptions you get an income stream roi of 150% per year based on your investment. And that is not factoring PE ratios in crypto which are crazy. could be 150/1 or much higher. Anyway this could make a lot of money for a lot of people.

it's trading above public sale price lol

You must be new here. It went from 5c and ended around 26c on private sale. Public starts at 36c.Stay informed brother

Attached: pajflag.gif (390x265, 11.43K)

fuck off bitch
it's trading 20% above public sale price
get rekt

Just shows the insane demand for this gem.
Public sale is using a bonding curve same ones popularized by the most distinguished and innovative AMM.
This initial public price will be under 40c for less than 5 minutes, will be exactly link LINK's ICO which sold out in minutes.
If you know, you....

ya sure just like UMA... many persons bought and got mega-scammed
it's a fucking disaster waiting to happen for small time investors
whales are pointing and laughing at your poorfag ass

PNK and DMG desu
better rewards for the risk

btw I just bought below public sale price
etherscan.io/tx/0x012748e104f33e184d6619c26d4738e035651c614dd3fb4f87e0b0aee9ac15e6
viva my bot coding skills, bitches

scam

You don't have to fud bro you can buy in 10 days.

already bought, below public sale price following whale dump on uniswap
kindly fuck off, mate

there was no way I was gonna buy at 0.0021 (it peaked to that just before dropping to 0.0014, which is when my bot bought the shit for me)
Now I have a suicide stack

imagine buying a shitcoin at 40% above public sale price LMAO
dont fall for this fucking scam

imagine thinking the public sale price is set in stone @ 0.36
lol
pure delusion
probably why you're staying poor

already bought in the private sale and sold at 55% markup the same day bruh, i made my gains from this

55% is nothing
I made 800% with rpl in 3 weeks
you'll buy back at a much high cost, like the dumb ass you really are

good for ya bitch
55% gains is shit for crypto tho
you're an underperformer.

not touching this shitcoin again, i made 26 eth in 3 hours with it kek

youre a fucking dumbass
stay poor
>26 eth
kek look at this broke bitch

Whats the suicide?

seethe more tranny, good luck with your bags!

seethe more poorfag bitch
this is going to $10 you fucking retard
poorfag

>this is going to $10 you fucking retard
hahahahahahah