WHICH TOKEN AM I ?

Can you guess, user ?

Attached: 1591899860015.png (1085x421, 69.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/billionaire-tim-draper-sees-potential-in-defi-and-backs-new-dao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XTCC. Fuck off Willy

If you know you know. If you know what I mean user.

XTCC bagholder detected.
Whatever XTCC is, can't even be bothered to look it up, user...

Dmm obviously, and I’m not even a bag holder. Check out these idiots above. DYOR.

Seriously tho user, should I buy this? Or am I falling for the shills

the public sale starts at 0.36 USD and ends at 0.554 USD (confirmed on discord, check it out if you want)
from there, you do the math
keep in mind this shit will be sold on a curve
what does it mean ?
it means you better know how to use ethereum if you want to score the cheap DMG on june 22nd
be sure to set a high slippage tolerance and bid top gas price
also you need to factor in ETH price in 10 days
also, keep in mind probably 0.001% crypto holders know how to use ERC-20 swap protocols to their advantage and that's where the public sale will take place
so when this (inevitably, it will) hits the CEXes, you can expect it to soar

with the math I'm running, the token will have a mcap of about ~13 850 000 USD when the public sale is over
let that sink in for a while, do the math and make a choice

What is the supply? Sorry for the spoon feed, I haven’t looked into the tokenomics

25M will be the circ. supply when Coingecko and CMC list it

Gonna buy quite a bit once the public sale starts. This thing looks promising desu

Tbh uniswap prices aren’t even looking too bad, might buy some there

Shilling this like it's the next bitcoin, not even trying to be subtle about it...

For anyone reading this, keep in mind whales loaded up at 0.05$ and are trying to push this hard to get an easy 10x while you fall for their attempt to induce fomo and you're left with heavy 0.50 bags

DubaiCoin.

the public sale curve is called a curve for a reason : it's not linear
so yeah, you have to know what you're doing if you want to get near 0.36 USD

last private sale price was 0.29 USD
nice try
not done accumulating, are you ?

Started at 0.05$, nice of you to conveniently leave out that information. These shill treads have been popping up pushing way too hard, it was a literal who and now it's the flavor of the month, once public sale is over and hype dies down I bet you all will be nowhere to be seen as usual

>partnered with chainlink
im gonna go out on a limb and guess Litaerally Whomst coin?

> it started at 0.05$
yeah well, are you surprised a project like that goes beyond a fucking 1.25M USD mcap ?
who are you trying to cheat here ?
beat it

DMG is legit.

cointelegraph.com/news/billionaire-tim-draper-sees-potential-in-defi-and-backs-new-dao

Tim Draper has invested in - in many cases at early points - Baidu, Hotmail, Skype, Tesla, SpaceX, AngelList, SolarCity, Ring, Twitter, DocuSign, Coinbase, Robinhood, Ancestry.com, Twitch, Cruise Automation, and Focus Media.

Now he's bought stake in DMM buy buying DMG

Im cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooming

I'm not the one trying to fuck biz into fomoing at a 10x premium while whales holding massive bags unload as soon as hype starts to die off as is always the case.

Scam.

Dont let them get your eth by buying another uniswap scam.There's a reason why theres no liquidity on uniswap

Im cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooming

If it's anything like the link ico, you won't be able to refresh the page before it's all bought up in a flash

final public sale price will be around 0.0023 ETH w/ current ETH prices
nobody's making 10x... yet
obvious low energy fud
beat it, mongo

How much are you holding?

yeah the reason there's low liq is : no early investor wants to sell this early
low energy fud

This is the next uniswap scam.

Hex
Hex2
Flama
DMMDAO
Unipower
Hex3
Hexultra

not a lot, but I'm thinking of investing 50% of my eth stack if a whale dumps on uniswap

Retard level fud.

UniCoinbase token available on uniswap 10 minutes ago with incredible 8eth liquidity & 42,000,000,000,000,000,000 supply just 1,000,000,000 to stake & then well airdrop from the wallet with 99% of total supply we going to moon boys
Elite dev team & John MacAfees spearhead privacy pumpamental tokenomicals
Xo67iht678uhgt67888yhjk88656hh7ih67h
Act now moon soon

Attached: 1591949496688s.jpg (193x250, 6.98K)