Leaked CDC documents show that Coronavirus cases are spiking in the USA. How will the markets react to this?

Leaked CDC documents show that Coronavirus cases are spiking in the USA. How will the markets react to this?

Attached: dyuhhw-I_wonder_what_she_was_buying-DarlingUnlinedChanticleer.webm (640x800, 2.84M)

That's a man

Indifference

Alll women are ______

How much do I have to pay to get a UTI from her?

>all women
you mean a man

more testing = more cases

Coronahoax is dead anyway tho

Proof or GTFO

Who is this

Google it

Fat chicks who think they're cute are the worst.
Compensate for her uggo face with that ridiculous hairstyle and heavy eye makeup

UGH and those ShOES!

I'm really disappointed in you user

Fucking Houston. Gross

Attached: long-distance-murder.gif (280x189, 2M)

>spiking in the USA

Whaaaat? But the rioteee... I mean, protestors were completely peaceful. How come Corona is spiking? Is corona racist? We should cancel it. #Niggalivesmatter

3 billion people with permanent health damage once this is over. Try to price that news in u fukkin fucks

That's just sloppy

Plz share share sauce for educational porpoises.

a man

bullshit
mol bio here. corona is literally just the common cold

This mutant is more silicone than woman, a disgusting Coal burner that fucks ghetto trash, and charges extra per pic and vid on her OnlyFans.

Trash thot. She's dating a bisexual jogger

men

disgusting tattooted niggerbrain twerking trash

not to be rude, but u dont know shit. Corona is weaponized swine flusprinkled with aids. It can infect you through walls

>cottage cheese ass
Fucking yuck.

Site your source or forever kys you fucking drone.

The smart thing would be to get out in front of it. We really do need mandatory mask laws in confined public spaces. Masks + Eye protection on 80% of people gets you simulated herd immunity and the R0 drops below 1 and it dies out. Yes, sadly, unlike real herd immunity and because of the global nature, we'd have to keep wearing masks and eye protection for the foreseeable future, but the upside is we wouldn't have to shut down economically. If anything, it provides a new market to exploit with custom facewear.

But since our management class is pants on head retarded and they throw tantrums at the idea of masks, they will probably pretend nothing is happening as the second wave builds, completely squandering any lead time we have (just like they did in February/March). And we'll have this surprise most of the NPCs once the wave gets big enough that it can't be hidden or dismissed. At that point, it will give ammunition to the blue states to do the exact same total lockdowns as before and economy takes another jump off the cliff.

We really are led by complete morons.

gtfo roastie

Tatted goth chicks can be hot but OP looks like a skanky used up biker whore.

He better not be about to take a poop! Somebody who only makes minimum wage will have to clean it up.

1 do women like this fuck black guys?
2 why would see do this with a high chance of children being present? If a man did something similar he would be arrested
3 why is it always white women?

1 yes she has evidence on her twitter
2 she doesn't care
3 they have nothing better to do

imagine the big ass turds she drops

>1 do women like this fuck black guys?
She takes it a step higher and fucks bisexual black men. Also ghetto trash. She can’t even get a decent black dude. She has her bf sucking off dudes on OnlyFans
>2 why would see do this with a high chance of children being present? If a man did something similar he would be arrested
This is pretty tame. Seen much worse. The chicks twerking and stripping in crowded public playgrounds, stores, etc
>3 why is it always white women?
They’re the only ones who see it as a Rebellious statement or try to change some street trash any woman with common sense would avoid.

Chick in OP is a garbage thot. Riddled with cheap surgeries and STDs. If you dig in her Twitter she bragged about just getting the clap from an orgy.

the force of 1000 suns couldn't stop me from berrying my face in her tits and ass

Attached: 1591690119088.jpg (800x815, 79.3K)

What’s her name?

Not worth putting a dick in

Who would even find that shit attractive, there is nothing natural in that whatsoever. This is literally pump and dump material lmao.