Buy me now, set sell orders for just under $1

Buy me now, set sell orders for just under $1

Attached: Vetgang.jpg (1000x1000, 236.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pwchk.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-040518.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off scammer

Attached: vechain.jpg (600x675, 322.94K)

For me, it's the Vechain. The best cryptocurrency token. I even ask for relatively higher gains than bitcoin in the bull market that just hit, and the price increase just keeps on its spirit to oblige me with gains.

One time I bought a lot of VET from my favorite vendor which is Binance, and they gave me three for free! I said "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly Binance worker laughed and said "Hey! I'm going to call you 3-for-free!"

Now the Binance staff always greets me with "hey, it's 3-for-free" and ALWAYS give me three extra Vechain tokens per purchase of 100 or more! It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Binance cryptocurrency exchange, I go there at least 3 times a week for buying VET and maybe laugh at other tokens that would never stand such a chance against VET. I also go there about once or twice per week in the morning, for when I want to dollar cost average buy some Vechain before starting my day, and I want an awesome token, that's bought from an awesome exchange, and can match my daily crypto needs for actually useful tokens.

Vechain always makes me smile. What a great crypto!

Attached: 158914216874.jpg (800x1120, 122.85K)

I am white, 26 years old and have a degree in Economics and Philosophy from the University of Nottingham. I bought Ripple at 2 pence, sold at 10 pence and watched myself miss out on an early retirement. I swore to myself that I would not miss out again and learn from my mistakes. This is the next Ripple.

fuck off scammer

>chink token
no thank you

have you even watched the china hustle? Chink plots are free money. I'd say 'don't you remember antshares and VEN', but of course you don't

The ironic part is this coin will likely take off during the next bull market, and while it may not hit $0.75-$1.00 range, it has a shot at $0.25 which can be life changing gains for most who buy now and have the fortitude to hold.

Why is that ironic, it's a good project compared to 99% of the shite shilled on here.

fuck off scammer

suck your dad's dick rat

this is chinese eth. literally. they took eth, added some nice features like mpp and changed governance model so shit can actually get done. they don't give a fuck who invented what, they can implement whatever they need from open sourced stuff and can use additional manpower when needed. there were 1000 eth clones in cn and this project won.

fuck off scammer

I always said if Eth is Amazon VeChain is AliBaba, an inferior chink copy but it will still make you very rich and it's still one of the very best out there

I'm all in 3 for free!!! Let's go!!!

Am I going to make it bro? I really hope Vechain does an XRP 2017 moonshot

Attached: BF6C065B-1C98-42BF-BF57-631563928EA1.png (1125x2436, 312.54K)

Yes

proven china hustle plebbit coin? sorry user

Friends please listen. No other coin will be getting tobacco on the blockchain. So much tobacco can give to friends or keep to smoke. So much I have to build me a shed to fit it. Don’t buy other coin, look back and get mad you went and missed the opportunity. Easy $1

holy shit you're going to be rich, I wish I had that much money to play with

Would coinbase mention possibly listing a China hustle coin? Nope, it’s not a scam faggot

Attached: 08BE0A2F-1717-489B-8D45-A67A4558EA66.jpg (225x225, 11.2K)

>only crypto that is actually being used
>hurr durr chinese hustle
Never change biz

I'm trying to tell them :( Half of them probably don't even remember BitBean and KidCoin ffs

Name me a project with more institutional partnerships and usage than Vechain

Exactly, and Jason Rockwood tweeted “appetizers are served before entrees” a couple of weeks ago when Bayer partnership was announced...which means something bigger will be announced soon. Possible Target US or Amazon partnership soon

Attached: BB027070-EE96-4254-911E-5459C084F406.jpg (500x333, 149.56K)

Chink scam

I hate you fucking chink scammers
You are tempting me to buy more when i have been stuck with this fucking x node for years

You are golden!!!!

PwC Hong Kong and PwC Singapore have each acquired a small ownership interest in VeChain.

pwchk.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-040518.html

I would say it means he has the same misunderstanding of what entree means as the average American. (hint it's not main course)

I remember VEN you chink scam shiller they fucked me lost thousands because if it
>fuck chink coins