21. 6. 2020

Attached: 2E6D04B0-132A-4803-9194-8A36D3532982.jpg (400x400, 10.76K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH linkies turning into xrpfags with the random dates now

Maybe user, maybe...
Also:
FUCK NIGGERS

Revelation 21:6 New International Version
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

1 Kings 6:21 King James Version (KJV)
So Solomon overlaid the house within with pure gold: and he made a partition by the chains of gold before the oracle; and he overlaid it with gold.
>chains of gold, oracle

Is this a new HEX fork?

eclipse this day

How do I date?

and solar storm

It’s actually happening tonight...strap in

Attached: 1582849716590.png (777x777, 1.3M)

holy schizo batman!

>celestial alignments have nothing to do with chainlink
t. schizo

there arent 21 months lmao

>implying it's random
216 is the holy number
at 21.6 the solstice climaxes into the full solar eclipse, then turns into the new moon
After that Saturn comes the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn
It's an occult event that happens only every 1800 years
Ari Juels

$35.00 end of month.
poopee

Attached: cup'o'linky.png (1416x768, 977.26K)

theres only 12 months retard

Just IMAGINE all of the memetic energy we’re about to witness

Attached: EE4927AB-6CBB-49D3-BAA9-CEAF1C4235AF.png (1280x720, 673.76K)

Exit scam yet?

What does it have to do with my stinkers?

chainlink will cause a eclipse.
its the signal of the new ages

Also for my own input about June 21st, 2020 or "216 Day", with the solar eclipse, I noticed there is another thing that day which probably has some signficance. Its also Father's Day which seems interesting. Perhaps someone with more astrological knowledge can weigh in here, but I know that Saturn Chronos etc is considered the Father or Father Time correct? Also in regards to Mark Passio's Natural Law seminar he talks about Master morality and slave morality like Sergey has mentioned in the past as well as the difference between the 1% and everyone else. Master morality is an abundance of the Divine Masculine and slave morality being too much of the Sacred Feminine. The Enlightened Individual has perfect balance in both brain hemispheres, which compliment each other and naturally produce thoughts geared towards truth, justice, and freedom.

Even more intriguing is the Great Conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter that will come to complete fruition on December 21st, 2020. Jupiter will fully overtake Saturn that day, which in Roman mythology Saturn is the father of Jupiter. Its a transition of power or perhaps a sign of a New World Order as the "son" over takes the "father".

Extra bonus bonus but more or less unrelated to /biz (well excellent bodily health is related to everything I guess)

Start reading everything you can by George W. Carey, pics related

The next couple years are probably going to be incredible Godspeed, I love you all

Attached: 20200612_000305.jpg (2560x1440, 1011.86K)

Exactly 6 months in between the solar eclipse and the Great Conjunction as well.

Attached: 20200612_000339.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Attached: Savioroftheworld.jpg (1512x792, 471.13K)

“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”

--J.P. Morgan

Bump

Attached: LINKinvestmentprogression.png (600x1283, 830.34K)

>3 years

Attached: 1591454412521.jpg (510x680, 448.47K)

Read Nietzsche you dumb libtard. Master vs slave morality doesnt have to do anything with gender. That guy sounds idiotic

I'm not liberal. I've never met anybody who uses libtard and was even remotely educated on anything beyond a surface level.

If you took the time to even google it instead of directly jumping to insults, you would have found it doesn't have anything to do biological gender, but the mindset, over use of left or right brain hemispheres, and energies each one is coorelated to. Men can have too much the Sacred Feminine energy, which means they are slave morality and too abundant in right hemisphere thinking. Too emotional and not enought logical thinking for example.

These are dualities that have existed since the beginning of time and are in line with what Nietzsche wrote for the most part.

You freaking retard. Don't lecture me when you're illiterate...

How about instead of youtube e-celebs you actually learn? It has nothing to do with that. You leftists are always about bastardizing and changing the meaning of words

Attached: Screenshot_20200612-212046_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 883.83K)

I'm not liberal or Leftist. You have yet to state any argument as to why I'm incorrect, and its because you can't. I've read Nietzsche and his teachings about slave and master morality are in line with what Mark Passio lectures.

Mark Passio isn't a e-celeb Youtuber. He isn't monetized. He was a member of the Church of Satan for years because he became reformed. He talks about the church's goal was to get as many people set into a slave morality mindset by writing, funding, and publishing literature that accomplished those goals. New Age religion/spirituality is a good example. It basically tells people to be completely passive and just accept events as they take place. Same with the "The Secret" where if you focus on what you want it will come to you, but they purposely leave out the alternating dynamic of taking action or "works" while focusing attention on what you desire.

These are the dualities I'm talking about, Passio talked about, and Nieztsche wrote about.

Again if you knew what you were talking about in specifics you would simply educate me and not get emotional and jump to insults. Unfortunately you are wrong so its all you have left. I'm not an "expert" on Nietschze but I've read a decent amount

Attached: 20200612_213351[1].jpg (2560x1440, 867.9K)

just talk to her man

In other words, Master morality = Divine Masculine and Slave morality = Sacred feminine. These dualities have existed all through time and repacked under different names. The concepts and mindsets are the same