Why isn't REN being talked about on biz?

Brainlet here, but isn't this a big fucking deal that REN is bringing BTC and other blockchain assets to ETH? Am I missing something?

Attached: 94352346.jpg (300x300, 16.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DefiRate/status/1271224293452472320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scam

jewish scam to steal money from Zig Forums autists

We already have wbtc lmao

wbtc is centralized. REN team also helped create wbtc and is making a converter to renBTC at wbtc.cafe

WBTC costs .25 percent, renBTC costs .1 percent

Zig Forums isn’t in on it because most can’t afford a dark node.

Vitalik isn’t in on it because he is desperate to keep btc value on chain. Ren can always fork and move to a better blockchain. Loong, the cto, says he doesn’t see a reason to leave because of Ethereum’s network effect and liquidity but other defi projects have hinted to being dissatisfied with Ethereum’s development team.

Vitalik has even backed tbtc, an inferior project that just failed their launch.

Attached: D2AAED85-4D3A-40E3-9B9D-45E0F265FE4D.png (850x645, 658.06K)

renBTC is wbtc with decentralized trustless custodians. Ren actually profits from wbtc as they helped build it.

Most people will be transferring their wbtc to renBTC when wbtc.cafe is released on mainnet.

I thought most bizlets would be able to afford it with their massive LINK stacks. Unless most people are just larping

interesting

>I thought most bizlets would be able to afford it with their massive LINK stacks. Unless most people are just larping
they are able to
just can't cope with the fact that link has topped in its cycle and won't sell it to buy another gem that is only at the start of its cycle
pretty sad ngl

Because the morons are confusing this token with the cartoon Ren & Stimpy. I kid you not!

No, biz likes shilling pumps and dumps ever since the 2017 bullrun. Before then just about any shitcoin would have made you insane gains, that's not the same case anymore. Now you get PnD groups that shill their shit here in order to dump on morons for whatever liquidity they can bring to the market. Ren will be like chainlink in the case that it will stay at these levels, then climb climb climb and price people out. The difference between the two is chainlink has high autistic meme potential thanks to sergay and the history behind it and ren does not. If you like the project just dca quietly.

Well if no one else is saying it, ren is the single best investment in crypto.

that's a nice coordinated shill thread you got here Ranjeesh

I sniff good projects miles away, this one smells delicious
>BRAAAAP

One of the advisors to the ren team is also one of the lead developers on the kyber network which went parabolic recently. I remember I was one of the only one posting kyber threads before the recent gains. This board is full of retards who cheap shilling their hex tier scams instead of listening to good investment advice. This will go parabolic too eventually sometime during the coming alt cycle and like the biztards will be raging why didn't hear people talking about this more.

because it is a 5m volume per day boomer coin. go listen to a podcast or whatnot, we have no leverage impacting large cruiseships like that

>One of the advisors to the ren team is also one of the lead developers on the kyber network which went parabolic recently. I remember I was one of the only one posting kyber threads before the recent gains. This board is full of retards who cheap shilling their hex tier scams instead of listening to good investment advice. This will go parabolic too eventually sometime during the coming alt cycle and like the biztards will be raging why didn't hear people talking about this more.
it's a scam coin

Waiting for dip to go all in, coinbase pump ruined my target dip

I doubt you even know what the coin does. You're just another one of the uneducated plebs on this board.

Simply because /biz' weaponized autism discovered this token over 2y ago. Early anons are simply sitting on fat bags. I flipped my BTC for REN and DCA'd a bit in 2018 and am now sitting on enough for 3 nodes.

Just in case someone missed it: twitter.com/DefiRate/status/1271224293452472320

This is just like project after project came to bend the knee at LINK.

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-06-13 00-48-29.png (560x288, 100.14K)

Anything can be memed

Attached: F14DC49B-6923-4072-B512-868ABAE1203D.png (700x1000, 639.07K)

This. I think a lot of people are accumulating also

>I doubt you even know what the coin does. You're just another one of the uneducated plebs on this board.
it's a big scam coin. sell now

bizlets calling it a scam. bullish as fuck

they'll buy in in a few weeks

big scam coin

Attached: 7F33A260-90A6-4B1D-8ED9-233C61054F4E.png (850x1292, 1.13M)

What if I only have 33% of a dark node? Can I pool with 3 other darklets?

I mean 2 other darklets

nigger level IQ detected.

Attached: a60f69d3272add21c563d3dd947c1423f88f58e98f37ba58709d88c6f82282b4.gif (550x563, 174.11K)