Daily /collectibles/, /flipping/, /craigslist/ and /ebay/ thread . No talking about crypto please...

Daily /collectibles/, /flipping/, /craigslist/ and /ebay/ thread . No talking about crypto please. What things have you been selling successfully on Ebay? Craigslist? FB marketplace What collectibles are you buying up? MtG? Pokemon? RareFrens? Digimon cards?

NO CRYPTO. June edition: Buying pool and exercise stuff is hot right now. Masks are still in demand

Attached: flipping thread.jpg (832x800, 374.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemonprices.com/card_price/Chansey
amazon.com/Mystery-Single-Limited-Collectible-Sticker/dp/B07T86XTS9/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=rarefrens&qid=1592010586&sr=8-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I travel a lot and I stop at yard sales, goodwills, etc. One thing you can always get a huge margin on is split VCR/DVD players. I buy them for 5-$10 and sell them for $50+ every time. Solid cig money

Fuck hazbro/wizards

Attached: crusade-cropped.jpg (464x664, 108.43K)

even MTG turned into a cuck. wow.

i was just at a GW and they had one for sell for 17 so i passed.

I know there are some pokemon anons here. I'm debating on buying some shining legends ETB's and selling them later. Cheapest i can get them is 70 euro, the shop already increased 5 euro since 2 weeks ago. I think i can make some nice money when buying and reselling 20 of them. If hidden fates is reprinted in europe i will definitely stock up on that too.

Also, i got a very good deal on a crystal crobat and other vintage cards from someone selling their old cards. When arrived, the crobat was fake. At least it had some nice legit 1st edition cards too. Not in the best shape but i'll take it.

what site?

pokemonprices.com/card_price/Chansey
Some of these cards have better returns than most blue chip stocks and cryptos. Wtf.

Fuck off, Kantbot

What happened to bitconnect?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 121.99K)

For Pokemon since I play it I typically max rare all my trainers when they come out because after 3 sets the availability of the set my high rarity stuff came out in is no longer being printed and is an easy sell and worth a bit more. Don't try to profit too much from this game but should probably invest in sealed stuff featuring charizards/pikachu

ive been finding old viz comics fist of the north star issues and manga dirt cheap on mercari, the app is retarded and gay for sellers but ive found some great stuff really cheap

Anybody make flipping a full time endeavor? Or go out all day sat or Sunday to hit the big sales?

lol

Who the fuck actually buys this bullshit
Who snuck rarefrens into the OP again
No one wants your fucking stickers you autist

amiibos are a good flip find em for $10-$15 sell for $30+. just got to know whats rare and whats not, all in all i make like $150 - $250 not a bad lil hustle till i save and move up to more products

i trade yugioh cards

Attached: 321434.png (529x652, 764.49K)

i do sports card prospecting as a side hobby and its been a pretty good year on eBay. this was from a $8.5k investment.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 8.34.59 PM.png (1420x872, 92.98K)

I’m interested to see how much the Pokemon trophy cards and booster boxes sell for at the Heritage auction next week. Is this the first time a big auction house has sold Pokemon?

Nice. How do you pick out sales to go to? Or do you go to established shops?

Look at how the price of first edition Pokémon cards have appreciated in recent years. Specifically the first run and even more specifically Charizard

Pokemon appreciates based on how popular the games are. Sword and Shield were a huge hit and brought back a bunch of people back to the hobby.

idk shit about fuck for yugioh but that card is insane looking love the blue borders

i don't do much buying in person. everything happens through eBay or breaking old boxes from one of the big three card websites. its all about trying to get ahead of the market like anything else, buying the under-sold and selling the over-bought

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNECTTTTTTTTTTTT HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYY

YEAH IT sounds good till you get scammed by a buyer saying you didn't ship the right card or the IRS tries to get %30

yeah that's why I bought this:
amazon.com/Mystery-Single-Limited-Collectible-Sticker/dp/B07T86XTS9/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=rarefrens&qid=1592010586&sr=8-2

I think 1st editions will sell very well in the future.

After using the website for 15+ years, I got banned from ebay earlier this week. I ended up spending about 3 solid days dealing with indian people on the phone and over the email, only for them to ultimately tell me to go fuck myself. They said I was a "dangerous user" and the "risk of doing business with me was too high".

ebay has become flooded with pajeet scammers. What's the next best option? That Bonanza website seems OK.

I sold all of my early Pokemon for $35 to a coin shop RIP. Most were $1 cards with a handful of $5 or $15. They took forever to sell on Ebay and I didn't think it was worth wasting listing fees.

no problems so far, been at it about 3 years. market is exploding so the scams might get worse. Plan for the next 12 months is to buy/grade as much Jordan stuff as I can get my hands on

the fuck kinda stuff were you flipping? if you had PPE they might be pissed

They were huge shit. Can't even use a snubbull lolwtf
And still swinging charizards is the only profit

Pokemon cards appreciate in value based on how Lolli the design is
Look at full art Lillie

Attached: images (7).jpg (302x400, 31.87K)

Play their game. Order card, order fake, photo the fake, blame the seller
???
Two cards for u