/smg/ - Stock Market General: Bobo's are taking charge next week

Bobos, doesn't the atmosphere remind you of February?

YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE SPY PUTS

>Brokers
pastebin.com/F1yujtVq

>Stock market Words
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

>Risk Management
pastebin.com/sqJUcbjp

>Live Bloomberg Stream
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

>Educational Sites
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
nhentai.net/tag/hand-holding/

>Free Charts
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/

>Screeners
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live Data
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/
msn.com/money

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) Calculator
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>List of hedge fund holdings
fintel.io/

>Wife Market
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=sundress no_panties

>Misc
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Attached: images (1).jpg (224x225, 7.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-09-04/michael-burry-explains-why-index-funds-are-like-subprime-cdos
investors.com/gdpr-agreement/?back_url=https://www.investors.com/etfs-and-funds/sectors/etf-bubble-analysts-say-dont-fall-for-this-fake-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol at everyone who bought the dead cat bounce and is now bagholding

I sold $80k in puts at the end of the day.

I paid $85k for them and held till they were $150k only to sell when they turned red

I am a fucking idiot

Maybe a sign of things to come but Bobo sticker usage on Telegram has hit 1000 Bobos posted two days in a row now.

Attached: 1590868917488.jpg (1440x1244, 281.52K)

first for stop making duplicate threads.

Anyone have textbook suggestions on macroeconomics / trading?

I have VXX so close enough.

Attached: top Bobo sticker.jpg (1062x911, 291.84K)

Sage

Yes you are

I bought these when the SPY was just under 309 this morning, held all day. honestly I feel comfy. POW is going to absolutely shit on the market next week when he speaks before congress Wednesday. Then I MIGHT sell, depending on how it all plays out. god the 2nd crash is going to be epic, all of the RH retards are going to lose their money and there will be no retail market to pump it back up LOL.

Attached: you bought the top lol2.jpg (448x164, 17.84K)

>it’s gonna go down cuz I said so

Stay poor faggot

I am sorry bobo friend but you have to fuck off for a while, one more day of this and I am completely ruined, I need oil to give me good news, just oil I don't give a fuck about the rest

Attached: 1591993281222.jpg (730x783, 117.08K)

Oil FUD is loading as we speak
Goldman Sachs already called for an oil correction
Not looking good for you, oil just snapped a 6 week winning streak

Attached: B7F793EF-AA17-49C5-83E7-F13A22AADC1E.jpg (1331x645, 170.09K)

Does this mean futures blood red? I want cheapies.

>still bagholding oil
I bought $5000 in oil stocks last Thursday and sold at a $1400 profit on Monday. Bought back into oil with $5000 yesterday and made an additional $600. Made as much as most wagies make in a month with two calculated trades

Attached: 1588622768271.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

I sold my SPY puts an hour before market close. Too scared of JPOW's printer. I'll buy back Monday at open depending on how things go.

Attached: 1530327446049.jpg (554x1024, 99.08K)

my WCP went down from 2.40 to around 2.30. not that bad for an awful day elsewhere desu. price has held strong in the face of gay aids.

Dude, just fuck my shit up

I just need one good pump any time next week so I can dump bags, I hope the reddit morons can save me, I am fucking ruined, I chased the dragon this week and got bit to shits.

I should of kept my money on Monday when I pulled out but greed and stupidity, also being a new fag got the best of me, I am taking it as an expensive lesson, I just lost 6k in a fucking week

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

Thanks user for suggesting books for me, very helpful thanks guys

Attached: index.jpg (224x225, 6.21K)

Why hold oil over OPEC weekend with a 1-2 $ upside? That's super bad, the news were out last thursday; ofc it was overspeculated. Im thinking oil sub 30$ on the next corona news, might climb a 1$ or two on no news though.

we don't read books here we post bobo memes let dubs tell us what to buy and gamble away our life savings

this is emerging oil FUD. Oil is getting a correction.

I think it's going to be more of the same as today was on purpose as a slow bleed, but maybe tvix will crab up?

I have 20k in ETFs, 20k in bitcoin, and another 15k sitting in my bank collecting dust. I don't really want to put all of my eggs in one basket here, should I just hold onto this money?

gamble yes, away no

Attached: jc penny stock.png (958x577, 50.03K)

Jesus m8 cashout of buttcoin and etfs. If one bubble is above all its the eyf bubnle. Dont get caught with your life savings trapped in an etf that dies. Price drop will be steep and unforgiving.

I think it's going to be more of the same as today was on purpose as a slow bleed, but maybe tvix will crab up?

Why do you think ETFs are gonna crash?

>Too scared of JPOW's printer.

there is no printer. It is a facade to scare away shorters and raise the hopes of buyers.

Index etfs are the next big bubble. They are also largely illiquid so if it does burst its going to be hard to get out.

Maybw not tomorrow, maybe not next week but they will burst and its gonna be violent.

you can frame that pic, the last time you'll ever see that much green lmao

Do you have any evidence or are is this just speculation?

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-09-04/michael-burry-explains-why-index-funds-are-like-subprime-cdos

Burry explains it well

And stuff like this

investors.com/gdpr-agreement/?back_url=https://www.investors.com/etfs-and-funds/sectors/etf-bubble-analysts-say-dont-fall-for-this-fake-news/

pretty much confirms it

Fuck bears and fuck bulls

Attached: kango.jpg (225x225, 7.34K)

remove keith

Would be a shame if
SNIB
the market would go
SNAB
absolutely nowhere...

Attached: anime.webm (1280x720, 969.81K)

Anyone load up /dividends/ this week?

Attached: 50810238_2102327703188920_683202686527078829_n.jpg (1080x771, 97.15K)