Fucker’s Folio

Attention kikes gather ‘round as if twixt Rabbi at synagogue
Look upon my fucker’s folio and feel the blood rush into your vile circumcised penis tears filling your beady Jew’s eye as you tremble with pure cloying Semitic jealousy
How could a goy possess such a portfolio you ponder surely only a chosen son of Shem could accumulate such a ledger of fucking fancy
IT’S NOT POSSIBLE you reflexively scream while observing bris at temple spittle spraying flagrantly across an unwitting Jewess’ face as you ruminate on this quantum impossibility
HOW COULD THIS GOY HAVE OUTSMARTED MEEE
Piss soaking a kike’s pantaloon is for me a familiar sight at this point a saccharine gentile grin creeping across my face as I contemplate your impotent seething Talmudic envy masturbating a scarred flaccid penis as you look upon this supreme monument to fiscal cuckoldry sultry images of my muscular European body flickering through your foul Freudian psyche like experimental NSDAP gonzoid propaganda as I fuck your hideous wife drool pouring down my dimpled aryan chin SS uniform strewn about the hovel while this relentless piston pumping affair continues like a Hasidic nightmare of German industrial rail a mind-searing vaginal Shoah as your wife’s nasal fucking orgasm rings throughout the ghetto like a parody of a call to prayer
I point to each of my bags from LINK to RSR ranting in broken German DO YOU SEE ME NOW I AM THE FUCKER NOW AH HA
It is at this point that a Jew’s masturbatory fantasy is rudely interrupted but a dove’s toe away from climax by a syncopated rapping upon the Deli’s bathroom door
Before you’re even able to pull up your rumpled $12 slacks the door blasts off it’s hinges and before you stands my hulking Bavarian frame a giant stone tablet in my muscled hand the sight of which causes you to vomit while I begin frantically chiselling my portfolio’s holdings into the slab like a perverse satire of Moses screaming in crude Yiddish DO YOU SEE ME NOW AH HA I AM THE FUCKER NOW

Attached: 21F67331-F6D9-4048-9DF2-3F485FEC9C48.jpg (828x1297, 228.92K)

are you staking all the 50k link? Have you actually received payouts?

Based

Just started staking

What do you think about mine?

Also have bout 50 orchid and a tiny bit of btc

What resources do you have that are posting god tier info?

Attached: mine.jpg (720x1156, 93.3K)

>bought a literal scam coin.
Get out of hear with your inspect element shitfolio.

Attached: download.png (332x152, 13.98K)

Based portfolio.
Wish I got in RSR earlier but oh well.

how did you get the confidence to trust them? I just did the calculations and I could be earning 12k chainlink every 3 months, which is fucking insane to me, which makes me think it must be a scam

You'll sadly have to put in a lot more to moon but we all start somewhere.

I'd say diversifying your resources is great.
DYOR

It’s not a scam they have a visa debit card a coin in the top 15 have been audited multiple times and the Earn program locks up your crypto for 3 months at a time during which they can do whatever they want with it lend it trade it etc

I bought in yesterday lol

Thanks I am digging around and seeing shills everywhere which sucks. I'm interested in long holding and short but there is not much as a reference to who actually has credibility. Almost everything I read has massive speculation(ok) and not much proof of gains for short term Cryptos.

Also staking is capped at a maximum $500k

That's the thing with Zig Forums. Most of the time it's just people shilling some new shitcoins to make a pump and dump scam. It's a ponzi scheme.

I'd say HODLing is the best thing to do, so long term investment. And for that, the project needs to LOOK good. So if it doesn't have a website, doesn't have a good team, whatever it is. Don't fall for it.

But let's say you know it's a scam, you can join in on the pump and leave when you 2x, 3x. But be careful with those. Only gamble with what you can afford to lose.

nice post schloppy. upvoted!

it will be listed on binance in a few weeks and coinbase in a few months, so you are gonna make bank on RSR.

RSR pumpin

Cool will it go to $1

Imagine having 50k link and only 1 linkpool...have fun watching most of your link sit on the sidelines for a year faggot

Imagine being gay

Searched for the FIN couldn't find it on any of the markets.

is RSR the next link ? How do I buy it? What wallet do I use.

Yes
Huobi
Metamask

Attached: D8468068-5415-42FB-99A0-0B63B9B23AD7.png (400x400, 204.39K)

why is huobi banned is the US what is this jewish shit

Use a vpn it works the Chinaman’s code is easily deceived

yeah is there another wallet thats easy for trading I dont want to get my shit froze like they are threatening to do

where do they say the maximum is 500k? Ive looked everywhere on their website and whitepaper and cant find that

Attached: 508FD8CB-D161-4A94-89D0-43543DE5E1C9.jpg (828x782, 228.61K)

link?

It’s on the app faggot DYOR

found it, the minimum of $500k is only if you have less than 5000 MCO staked, way to mislead me

anyway, it seems somewhat interesting

If you make it passed a certain wealth (60 million) you will be contacted by Jews and forced under threat to become a Freemason bitch boy of the Jew if you wish to keep your wealth.