Missed H3X , Don't miss SD

Deflationary token with dapps.

Dev is working on lot of things, seems legit and in no hurry .

You know early bird!

stakedapps.store/games/overview/
stakedapps.store/wallet/
stakedapps.store/games/
stakedapps.store/

Discord :- xqNsG66

Launched few hours ago, only 8 holders, Same tokenomics as H3X, Just have to be early. Enjoy the leak

2 Games coming up
stakedapps.store/games/

Use Saturn or Forkdelta as of now. Uniswap currently has low liquidity

saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0x4ea1bb6e3594f9e7a01a2c5bab37dbf89e2343f0

Attached: sd.png (1343x1319, 122.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x4ea1bb6e3594f9e7a01a2c5bab37dbf89e2343f0-ETH
stakedapps.store/wallet/
stakedapps.store/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beware of duplicates, always verify the contract address in URl

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x4ea1bb6e3594f9e7a01a2c5bab37dbf89e2343f0-ETH

SCAM ALRT.
OP is a scammer, who trying to sell his worthless shitcoin. Look at this thread:

Attached: 0d4Z8SYqz2c.jpg (604x512, 55.67K)

test

What's scam there?

clearly mentioned dev is still polishing things, also that's just the front page of website.

Lol.

>stakedapps.store/wallet/
It's deflationary token, like hex . Buy, stake enjoy divs

All u need is this
stakedapps.store/wallet/

You just changed the site template, because last time no one bought your coins. Try better, Rajesh.

lol, u stupid people , I am an early buyer and atleast spend a sec researching, nothing has been changed, infact new things have been added. lol. stupidity at it's best

You completely changed the template. And again trying to sell your shitcoin. I gave a link to the old thread:

Attached: 15918087890110.png (600x607, 123.33K)

JFC it’s all so tiresome.

Are u people stupid or blind? lol, ridiculous.

The main website front is still same
stakedapps.store/

There is a menu at the top , that links to other pages.

Anyhow I am done explaining to braindeads, only 8 holders, ur money ur choice. TC

Wow, you don’t even trying to hide ready-made website template. What a fucking scam.

Pyro was garbage. H3x is dead. What a trash scam. Deflationary staking is the new scam buzzword

I was in h3X too , did 10x in first week, that's why I am early here,

>that's why I am early here,
Because you are a dev, kek

lol, stay poor. 2 dapps are coming up. people will buy, I have already bought and staked. enjoying early divs.

who the fuck is this "ceo" lmao wtf. did you just copy the code from pyro and h3x? are you trying to rebrand after that failure? what the fuck is this

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 3.02.33 AM.png (1624x696, 223.91K)

no idea. but the woman on the left looks like a stock image

wait why is this on the site ranjesh you have to edit your templates lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 3.07.27 AM.png (570x164, 36.79K)

honestly im fucking done seeing these stupid fucking scams on this forum, this is so low effort it fucking irrates me. "oh u just have to be early to make gains" what in the fuck is that? why cant people make real projects anymore that have some long term projected growth, why is everything a fucking pnd where you have to stay up all night trying to get out before people exit scam on you what the fuck

Thanks i bought

lol, ofcourse those are stock images, any kid can tell that

>stakedapps.store/wallet/
All u need this page
stakedapps.store/wallet/

Why are you using stock images for your staff? you think its okay to lie about your team? what the fuck is wrong with you

are u uneducated or blind? those are under reveiws section, LMAO. reviews are given by 3rd party people and not staff. OMG kids everywhere.

ANYHOW I HAVE BOUGHT AND LOCKED IN STAKING, ENJOYING MY EARLY REWARDS. MORE THAN HALF A MILLION ALREADY LOCKED. SEE U AT 50X . TC

so the a random ceo named aaron ballance??? is posting "highly recommended project" on your site? what the fuck kind of review is that, who is aaron ballance? why is he a stock image? im a grown ass adult not a fucking kid STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE

lol, u can't even identify whether it's a team section or review section. not wasting time with u buddy.

WHO IS AARON BALLANCE ITS JUST A STOCK PHOTO HE DOESNT EXIST? WHY ARE YOU LIEING ABOUT THAT, IF ITS A REAL REVIEW HE SHOULD EXIST ANSWER ME!!!!

Thanks for bumping my threads.
I made tonnes of money with H3x and will do same here. already loaded and locked in staking. See u soon in Miami.