400k+ Locked now in just 2 - 3 hours

Launched few hours ago, only 8 holders, Same tokenomics as H3X, Just have to be early. Enjoy the leak

2 Games coming up
stakedapps.store/games/
stakedapps.store/wallet/
stakedapps.store/games/overview/

Use Saturn or Forkdelta as of now. Uniswap currently has low liquidity

saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0x4ea1bb6e3594f9e7a01a2c5bab37dbf89e2343f0

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x4ea1bb6e3594f9e7a01a2c5bab37dbf89e2343f0-ETH

beware of duplicates, always verify the contract address in URl

Discord :- xqNsG66

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1163x436, 73.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/19694717:
stakedapps.store/wallet/
stakedapps.store/games/
etherscan.io/tx/0x7d7f2854812d0743396054e00f19f42b0a1f7523c6a871e3a6f9ebc6aebc932f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SCAM ALERT.
OP is a scammer, who trying to sell his worthless shitcoin. Look at this threads
boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/19694717:

Attached: 0d4Z8SYqz2c.jpg (604x512, 55.67K)

biggest shit ive seen so far. Its a copy of a copy copy lol. Keep it going guys. No liq in the pool too.

imagine wanting to stake ur link with crypto.com and these shits instead of waiting for a little longer.

Can't see any scam there, it's just a website?

All u need is this page

stakedapps.store/wallet/

Don't worry , u can buy in few days after the dapps are launched
stakedapps.store/games/

But most people would have already done 10X by then.

op what is wrong with you? why are you trying to scam people? its not right.

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS TO HIDE THE OLD THREADS AAAAAAAAA

this is SO PAJEET STOP IT STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 3.02.33 AM.png (1624x696, 223.91K)

where is the scam?

Clearly mentioned :- "Seems dev is still polishing things, and in no hurry "

YOU SEEM TO HAVE THE SAME JARGON AS EVERYBODY ELSE WHO IS SHILLING,

THE MAIN SITE HAS A FAKE TEAM, WITH FUCKING STOCK IMAGES, THE WEBSITE IS JUST A FREE TEMPLATE (ALOT OF THE LINKS LEAD TO NOWHERE AND IT SAYS ITS ON THE APP STORE LOL) AND THIS IS JUST A SHITTY COPY AND PASTE OF H3X, WHICH IN ITSELF WAS PROBABLY A SCAM. AND THE FACT THIS WEBSITE WAS MADE 2 DAYS AGO AND YOU ARE POSTING THIS IN INDIA TIMES MAKES THIS INCREDIBLY MORE FUCKING STUPID. STOP. PLEASE THIS BOARD IS GETTING RUINED BY FUCKING IDIOTS WHO SCAM PEOPLE PLEASE STOP GET A JOB OR SOMETHING STOP DOING THIS

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 3.07.27 AM.png (570x164, 36.79K)

honestly the fact that you are trying so hard to prove its not a scam is indicative of a scam itself. why are you trying to get people to buy in so hard? its because this is an exit scam

ANYHOW I HAVE BOUGHT AND LOCKED IN STAKING, ENJOYING MY EARLY REWARDS. MORE THAN HALF A MILLION ALREADY LOCKED. SEE U AT 50X . TC

lol you replied to me in the last thread with the same weak ass response, i hope i can find out where your shitty "company" really is so i can report it

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 3.42.37 AM.png (2074x148, 57.26K)

you aren't getting early rewards. you aren't getting divs because no one is buying. seriously why are you doing this?

Yup I know u are a Hex or h3x holder and fudding intentionally. this is a deflationary staking coin like Hex and h3x, all u need is the staking page and get in early.

i unironically only hold chainlink and btc just stop with your low effort posts (i also think h3x isnt that good of a project), im literally arguing with you when you cant answer my questions about the stock photos you used. now you accuse me of fudding?? what the fuck?? im not fudding, im exposing you as a scam

9 holders now, people are buying and locking for Divs

Lol, people did like 20x in a week with h3x, i did 10x myself.

Hex is not deflationary. h3x has nothing to do with hex. this is the worst scam attempt I have ever seen.

I thrown 1 thh in it! Grat gainz from H3zlite! Great Project original poster. I have "loaded up" on tokens and will "stakeing" as soon as possible sirs.

lol you said the same thing on the other thread at the same, nice coordinate shill

god your grammar is so shit it hurts

reeks like curry

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 3.53.22 AM.png (1358x184, 46.67K)

this isn't scam , heard of bomb, h3x etc. these are staking tokens, like POS coins? ever heard of POS coins?
Nodes etc? they all reward for holding, it's same concept.

But it's even better than Nodes and POS coins , because of deflation.
Bomb did I don't know 50X or so?

LOL yes i totally agree with katie here

honestly fuck off with your low effort shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 3.57.06 AM.png (1406x708, 219.74K)

Not forcing anyone, ur life ur choice, I have been in many of these, all it''s needed is enter early, earn divs, sell at 5x - 10x and move. Lol

fuck my life

youll exit before that point because you only need 20 dollars to buy rotis to feed your village.

i know you are (ID: 7kk6vUjC) from the other thread where you said
"are u uneducated or blind? those are under reveiws section, LMAO. reviews are given by 3rd party people and not staff. OMG kids everywhere."

who is Katy Abrams, why does this site have random ass stock photo people with random ass positions on your site with fake reviews?

Let the Dapps launch

stakedapps.store/games/

this was released just few hours ago, u expect everything to be perfect already. is it magic?

>Let the Dapps launch
what kind of fucking response was that?

>I was the first one to lock my 100k in staking
LMAO, This transaction was made from the developer wallet.
etherscan.io/tx/0x7d7f2854812d0743396054e00f19f42b0a1f7523c6a871e3a6f9ebc6aebc932f

You are the developer who creates new threads every hour and tries to sell this garbage. I hope you go to jail. You're a horrible person and you don't deserve to live.

Attached: 15016048017290.jpg (846x900, 103.59K)

because I have invested many of the similar projects and made money, this one is still better, most have only this and 1 main page

stakedapps.store/wallet/

Bcoz that's all is needed for this token to function

in the last thread he ( the shill in this case (ID: fTHwwpjO)) messed up and said he was the OP of the post. exposed fag, why are you shilling this fucking shit. STOP. PLEASE.