THIS IS GETTING ABSURD

THIS IS GETTING ABSURD

Attached: uniscams.webm (516x1078, 2.27M)

Explain

The SEC is going to throw the fucking book at the uniswap team if they don’t do something about this shit soon.

what is this telegram faggot

I mean on what grounds though? None of these tokens are securities, it'd be like charging people for making and selling digital art, only people who make assurances of a return could possibly be charged. I think these are all scams but the SEC shouldn't be involved imo.

>muh SEC
KYS

It's a uniswap listing alert. Each message is a new uniswap token since June 3rd.

For what? Selling tokens that you think aren't worth anything? Same as 99% of crap you see sold on Etsy

You can’t commit securities fraud on etsy

this reminds me of that pajeet messaging a white girl for about a year with no reply

The coming economic revolution is upon us. Repent now before its too late

God dammit go play in traffic. Nobody is committing fraud here. Everyone who buys this shit is an active participant in a free market.

should we ban online betting because some people lose everything? Of course not that would be retarded.

CANNOT MAKE MONIES
ONLY FEDS GOVS AND CORPS CAN
MAKE PEOPLERINOS STOP MAKING THEM MONIES

Attached: 1584339211217.jpg (700x734, 79.69K)

>a digital token is a security
You are a retard.

>Nobody is committing fraud here.
According to the law they very well may be. I’m not here to argue whether said laws are just or not, just saying that they are being violated and it may be best for uniswap to correct course before a regulatory crackdown occurs.

The SEC hasn't defined those tokens as securities.

This is peak boomer posting. Tokens aren't securities.

If you protect everyone from everything that could be dangerous then noone can do anything anymore. Risk is inherent with innovation. If you ban people from taking risks then you also halt most innovation as a result.

You very well are here to argue these actions are breaking the law.

Let me fill you in, its Not going to happen. Pandora is out of the box. Creating a truly free economic system puts the burden of responsibility on the user. As other anons here said its nit illegal to create a digital token nor is it to create a digital marketplace. Furthermore uniswap is the killer app of modern programmatic finance. Its perhaps the most beautiful example weve ever witnessed in our lifetime of lowest barrier to entry for a digital marketplace. The best has yet to come user and the feds have nothing to do with it.

>Its perhaps the most beautiful example weve ever witnessed in our lifetime of lowest barrier to entry for a digital marketplace.
The pajeet cries out loud

mfw the listing alerts is part of the actual scam to get retards to buy scam tokens early then remove liquidy.

holy shit fuck off u curry nigger

Should be ban bitcoin because drug cartel use it? Or perhaps prevent people from using dai because stable coins are regulated? Maybe ban ether because someone can extort millions using a hack? Maybe SEC should ban the erc20 because it allows tokens to be printered? You’re literally advocating for the abolishment of the entire space in the name of consumer protection. Its a super weak argument that has no grounds here. As a mentioned just consider yourself lucky were here to witness the dawn of a new economy

literal pajeet tier writing

Attached: 1572678003529.jpg (600x600, 76.04K)

Absolutely based and libertarian pilled.

>sub 90 IQ posting
Stop b8ing faggot nobody cares

>hurr SEC
it's just code faggot
only a dumbass falls for bad code

But should we regulate the sale of sex?

kys lol

If you fall for pajeet scams you have no one to blame but yourself, and you were going to lose your money to some form of scam anyway. You either become financially literate or get fleeced in this world.

fuck you pajeet and fuck your mom too!

This board needs flags!