Why do rich men get married

I believe Zig Forums can answer this question for me. I've seen many of them get divorced within a few years and lose money for no reason. They can easily get sex, so why marry? If they want to start a traditional family, then why marry a gold digger? Is it about taxes or something? About how finances work?

Attached: Elon musk.jpg (554x554, 19.07K)

offspring. when you have actual assets and not BSV or whatever horrid stock you've bought into you'll understand what to save your shekels for. it's hardcoded in your biology.

but yeah also taxes n shyt, pussy too

in this case it's so they can do acid together

But these day, you can have kids without marriage.
Don't think you need to be married for that.

Because he’s an old bluepill beta male that grew up under Jew feminism

>Don't think you need to be married for that.
It's quite an intimate experience to trip with someone else and the better you know each other the better the two of you can pull something meaningful out of your trip

Why not?
Rich men want acceptance from women even if this directly originates from money. A closed relationship is a big liability but at the same time offers peace of mind due to not having to look for one-night stands.

think about it

>But these day, you can have kids without marriage.

if you want a gay son or a whore daughter yeah

because they want to start a traditional family with a high value gene pool, aka a gold digger

They usually flaunt their wealth to get women, so the women work extra hard to snatch them into marriage.

at some point you'll realize that most people who want money want it so that they can have company

Explain?
Most men transitioning to women are from traditional households. It's the celebrity mothers who want to appear open minded do that.
Explain?
But it's not a genuine relationship.

I guess I can accept this explanation. Maybe because of their environment, they don't think genuine relationships even exist.

Not getting married/not having children is for losers
Also if you are 30+ without children or family you're a loser for women unless you' re chad good looking

Why nor have kids outside of marriage?

>Why nor have kids outside of marriage?
Marriage is a ''status quo'' of a man who ''made it'' it's the cherry on the cake of a succsessful man.

The rational choise would it be to have child without marriage but you would be considered a weird schizo for the society

We are social animals and for women pre-selection and reputation is vital for them to give you pussy

*hits pipe*

It's more important to ask why they get divorced.

It's because they're not marrying virgins within their own race, user.

Only the blue-pilled marry. The Red pilled billionaires (Cristiano Ronaldo, Nicholas Berggruen) get egg-donors+surrogates.

>It's because they're not marrying virgins within their own race
where do you find virgin women (20 years old) at the age of 30 user?

3rd world countries

Why not just LARP as a middle class guy until you find a genuine wife tier girl? It'll filter out most golddiggers and it'd be fun to keep your wealth(power level) a secret in general.

I suppose it's because when you truly find someone that you like being around so much, you want some sort of symbolism that they are all yours
I do not know this feeling.

You don't, should have met a girl when you were supposed to instead of running on the ZOG treamdmill.

There have been men who did that, but the women left them because they lied.
Isn't Ronaldo married or atleast had a kid with his girlfriend?

But then they divorced easily. So that means there relationship wasn't genuine.

Some are coomers and some are satanists. Satanists stay married. Why? You can't be forced to testify against your spouse.
You think Bill and Hilary like each other?

>left them because they lied.
>"oooh no you're fucking loaded i'm so mad to find that out"
>"i'm gonna not marry you now"
They'll regret their high iq woman brain decision in the years to come.

Why would a woman leave a man who turned out to be even better than she thought? The fuck kinda logic is that

no, I mean seriously.
t h i n k a b o u t i t

Attached: You.jpg (959x354, 26.38K)

You can be rich and still bluepilled/beta

>3rd world countries
arabia?
You as nazi white boys marry arabian girls?

gold diggers are pathetic

>should have met a girl when you were supposed to instead of running on the ZOG treamdmill
Life is not linear for everyone user. I am glad it is for you

>Isn't Ronaldo married or atleast had a kid
He had a kid but with surrogate mothers
This trend gonna be the norm in the future years.. because women and men are getting distant each other for various reasons... specifically beacause women are getting whore and degenerate

This nigga prolly does methamphetamines with grimes and she must be an absolute freak in bed. Like choke me until i lose oxygen and get brain damage type of freak. Those are the best bitches. She aint even that ugly. She tries really hard to look ugly but without all the ugly ass clothing and shitty make up and hairstyle she is actually spot on average and fits elon smv.If i was a billionaire I literally and unironically would exclusively cum inside bitches. Spread my seed all over the goddamn galaxy. Why wouldn’t you? This nigga has 6 kids already

It makes them richer. Fathers are seen as strong leaders.