I held so many shitcoins in 2018. Hundreds of thousands gone. I have a measly 40k now. I could have had 400k...

I held so many shitcoins in 2018. Hundreds of thousands gone. I have a measly 40k now. I could have had 400k. Even if I sold a few alt scams like DBC, FUN or BTCP/ZCL I could have made over 100k just from those 4, but I held and they went to zero. THat's not including the hesitation on buying Chainlink because I want3ed to have more money and invest a ton in it and only bought a 4k suicide stack at the time.

How should I kill myself?

Attached: ouro.jpg (425x435, 35.67K)

There's no "i could have had" in trading

Helium mask, but send me your coins before you do :)

I just remembered I also bought a bunch of XRP at 10 cents and didn't sell at 3 dollars
What kind? I'm pretty sure the paty city birthday tanks don't release enough to kill you properly.

First rule of fucking trading: you trade, you make choices, then you forget about that trade, forever.
Past trades are just useful to modify your strategy by learning from your mistakes.

yeah but i'm about to be homeless. i'm thinking of selling everything into fiat since when the market crashes again crypto is going with it.

you are right though, thank you for the advice. it's just so hard to "forget" and not feel the regret.

Ok, market is not going to crash again, and honestly crypto is about to pump.

You have two choices:
>You stop fucking gambling and you actually learn how to invest / trade
>You stop fucking gambling and you actually stop selling / buying shitcoins, you just leave them alone and wait 2 years, i suggest you to fucking buy just Bitcoin, since it's the more obvious and certain moon shot
In both cases, just stop gambling.

Here's what i suggest too:
if bitcoin dominance stays above 60% you keep 60% or more in bitcoin
if bitcoin dominance goes below 60% you keep 40-50% in bitcoin and put the rest in serious shitcoins, pick in the top 10, you can try to put a little amount in the top 20, don't go in uniswap shitcoins and similar, please.

This thread. user, I...

Attached: 1572678003529.jpg (600x600, 76.04K)

just learn for this cycle. the shittiest shit coins pump hard, dump and never recover. take notice of the market right now. every cycle is the same. you need to be in those coins that survive cycles and come out stronger / better. there are a few. But none of the ones you named were good assets. Yes, tthe shitcoins are the most speculative, but at the end of each alt coin / bit coin cycle, smart money moves back in proven and time tested assets.

never hold shitcoins.

Why do you think it's gonna pump? If there's another lockdown second wave in the fall and a stock market crash crypto should go with it. What signs do you see for an incoming pump?

I haven't really gambled much since 2017/2018, just was traumatized and held. I am more in eth than btc right now, and then link. i fomo'd some more link last year at around 3 dollars

>btc mining difficulty is actually increasing again, despite everyone was expecting it to crash
It's going back to 20k, but it's not yet the bull season imho.

Ok so the reason that Crypto prices tank when the stock market tanks is no other reason than because that the stock market players are now also into Crypto. They are not here because they believe crypto will overthrow the fiat currency systems. they are here to make more fiat. Now, the difference is. most people buy crypto because they lost faith in the fiat systems. the speculators "cash out" into a currency that loses purchasing power. They do not fully grasp the fact that Crypto is the better money. the speculators are here just to make more fiat. but every sell speculators lose the market share. and eventually when they finally understand that they should have been collecting crypto and not fiat... well then they buy in at 10x the prices they sold at now.

Are you me?

When will it be bull season?
But when the crash first happens crypto will go with it, and fiat will still be used for a while at least. In that time in between it seems better to sell into fiat now then buy in during the crash.

Crushed by bear

Attached: 1590717538687.jpg (750x750, 51.29K)

no, you are still thinking dollars and euros are the most valuable. they are not. They only seem to be. National currencies are failing in a lot of countries. if you compare crypto prices denominated in their local fiat then, even if bitcoin crashes 90pct, it will still be uptrending against their curerncy.

You haven't understood why crypto is the better money yet. You are still in the speculator mindset. You want fiat.

End of this year, i suppose

Could of*
Fixed that for you.
You idiot.

Covid part 2 is coming before then and then a real stock market collapse

nig nog you can't fix anything

covid is a nothingburger

it doesn't matter if it's fake or not it's used to shut down the economy and enact more control

Stop believing in jew shit and think about the bigger picture for a moment.
Gurus and pipe blowers told you that btc was a scam and it was going to $0, last year it outperformed SPX.
Stick with it, stop reading bullshit and go on with your life.

Your right, its could'of. It amazes me that noone knows proper grammar

whom‘st‘ve

>40k
fuck you baby most people dont have even 5% of what you have you can make money from this but your retarded brain is all about being defeated the best way to go is to kill a bunch of degenerate feminists and then knife your own butthole until you bleed out

Wait long enough (LEND / UBT / LINK) or buy new shit like Verasity.

Also, learn the lesson to take out more than initial + and re-invest as you go. "Coulda woulda shoulda" - we all have them.

what was that website where you can find all holdings for an adress?
>inb4 etherscan

it's another one, you could see al balances that an address has, it has a green layout

Can you name a few you believe have potential for the next cycle? Thanks!

Attached: jew nigger puppets.jpg (1041x1574, 228.66K)