RIVEX MOONSHOTS

I started shilling this a week ago when the project was at 5cents and people called it a scam!

In last week price went up 90% and some influencers joined the ride!

At the moment:

Market Cap $755,936
8 mil circulating supply
BlockFyre report coming
League of Stakes coming with:
- Stake-to-Burn % Ratio
- 46.8% to 62.4% APR

Easiest moon mission ever. At 1$ whole market cap is only 8 million. 10x from here is doable and will be done!

Anons why do you sleep on this ?

Attached: 107920962_207294.jpg (167x182, 8.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/rivex-foundation/part-one-empowering-defi-across-blockchain-protocols-through-burn-and-mint-equilibrium-caacba54c588
medium.com/rivex-foundation/part-two-introduction-of-800-000-000-rvx-20-one-off-burn-on-total-supply-f135852ec311
medium.com/@RiveXOfficial/enter-the-dragon-part-one-introducing-rvx-league-of-stakes-los-f6455e03ca2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$STAKE launched 36% APR on Bitmax on May 5th & the price went 6x in the following 6 days (100%+/day)

$RVX will reward up to 62.4% APR AND burn an equal amount

Easy 10x from here

My comment from yesterday:

RVX already bouncing off what looks to be the bottom

• Stake-to-Burn % Ratio
• 46.8% to 62.4% APR
• Dedicated dashboard
• No Bonding Period
• No Min or Max

$600k market cap on BitMax! We’ve all seen the crazy uniswap returns from similar projects. Let’s see what happens when there’s potentially real liquidity and perhaps even more support.

ALSO!!! Staking hasn’t even started yet and possibly more exchanges coming soon. This is a new gem call.

APR of 62% is just crazy..all the supply will get locked up and combined with the the huge burn this is unrivaled in the whole industry!

And yet its a sub 1m$ MC project..This is just mind-blowing

They colaborate with Wanchain and Maker and just yesterday announced a partnership with 2key..

haha one must be crazy not to have a bag

aaaahhh and blockfyre report in the making

This is where we are now. Don't sleep on this soys

Attached: IMG_20200613_110545_355.jpg (1280x474, 86.42K)

Thats the WRC20 ciruclating supply chart. Majority of those tokens are toing to Market Maker and League of Stakes. Team unlock is only on MAY 2021

Attached: IMG_20200613_110705_824.jpg (1280x1280, 235.51K)

For anyone worried about the total supply of $RVX. Don't be, DYOR and realize its deflationary

- Team just burnt 20% of the entire supply
- Only 18milion released next 12 months
- Staking up to 62,4% APR (no min. or max. amount)
- Equal percent staked in the circulating supply

Attached: IMG_20200613_111011_173.jpg (584x1200, 139.34K)

Project is built on Wanchain and partnered with Maker and AveAve and includes

> Scalability
> Sidechains
> Interoperability
> Developer Toolkits
> Decentralized Finance
> Enterprise Solutions
It's a Defi project with Dual ecosystem , providing Interoperable Layer-2 Solutions | Empowering DeFi on both wanchain and ethereum

High APR seems like a scam?

Rvx is flying ..looking back at now should have gotten more.

More on this has also been outlined in following articles:
PART ONE — Empowering DeFi Across Blockchain Protocols Through Burn-and-Mint Equilibrium

> medium.com/rivex-foundation/part-one-empowering-defi-across-blockchain-protocols-through-burn-and-mint-equilibrium-caacba54c588

PART TWO — Introduction of 800,000,000 RVX (20%) ONE-OFF BURN on Total Supply

> medium.com/rivex-foundation/part-two-introduction-of-800-000-000-rvx-20-one-off-burn-on-total-supply-f135852ec311

PART THREE - ENTER THE DRAGON: Introducing $RVX League of Stakes #LOS

> medium.com/@RiveXOfficial/enter-the-dragon-part-one-introducing-rvx-league-of-stakes-los-f6455e03ca2b

I saw a lot of hype around RVX recently. I bought it and didn't regret it. Now waiting for the bulls to enjoy the ride even more, RVX will be on of the best performing alts in the next altseason

- Team just burnt 20% of the entire supply

- Only 18 million tokens released in the next 12 months

- Staking up to 62,4% APR (no min. or max. amount)

- Equal percent staked in the circulating supply will be burnt

DeFi powerhouse built on Wan. Once LOS is active in July this will fly. Keep accumulating for 5-10x in the coming weeks.

0.2% circulation supply

Attached: trash.png (513x394, 486.79K)

So this is likely to pull a STAKE?

12 months with next to no distribution

Attached: 1_6lZacpEJvoCfbulgiTdL-w.png (1299x373, 39.56K)

PARTNERS: AAVE, MakerDAO, KyberNetwork, Verasity

INVESTORS: Cardinal capital, Consensus Labs, WanFund, WeWork Labs

Check this comment man: I am buying and not looking back at all.

any decent exchange planned anytime soon?

You are a fool. Were a fool for not buying bottom and will miss on all tha gains.

how do I buy this :^)

It is listed on BitMax exchange without IEO.

Damn, user I'll be digging more. Nothing to see here....

Attached: 20200526_153029.jpg (622x417, 30.86K)

Deposit USDT to BitMax and go all in before it shoots to 50cents.

All coins are scams in the end. We're here for a X5 like stake.

OMFG thank you for this post. I'm going ALL IN right now. I turned 1000$ to 7000$ with STAKE. Definately not missing turning these 7000$ to 49000$ with RVX

Saw this in SPECTRE yesterday and today on Zig Forums. I am buying 2k worth

Biggest undervaluated project of the moment

Soys never make money

If you aren’t fucking all in with these fundamentals, do you even crypto bruh

It is a scam. It may pump a bit to entice a few idiots, but like all these lazy gook coins it exists solely for muh staking and then dump on people

Fuck yes this is STAKE just before their staking program... and league of stakes is starting within weeks. This shit is going to rocket.

Make it stack?

2KEY as well.

Attached: IMG_20200613_121859_131.jpg (1200x680, 117.61K)

and it's not just staking this shit has actual utility. Take thirty minutes and DYOR.

Have a strange feeling that next week they will add reallly big name. They add a partner per week, mostly from DeFi. Next should be:

> UniSwap
> UMA
> Synthetix

I think.

I dont care if it's a scam or if it's legit. It's fully loaded of green dildos, and that's what we want. Green dildos to get a lot of cash within a few days. No hodl, only rides of the waves. I'm in since 0.05. Let's put this shit to the Moon.

Stake was only a training, shits are getting serious with Rivex !