XCM is the best opportunity in 2020

90k € in buy orders will make the price go 3x
1.5M € in buy orders will make the price go 33x
4 M € in buy orders will make the price go 330x

Marketing has just begun, hype is slowly coming
What are you waiting for?

Suicide stack 100k XCM

coinmetro.com/

Attached: XCM Moon.png (2261x892, 196.67K)

Nice they also have link.
Time to buy moreeee
Reeeeeee

How’s those bags going Oliver? Arms getting sore?

bought in at 2 cents, feeling good man.

Also the Moment coinmetro bonds hit, this will explode

what's the purpose of this shittoken? weren't coinmetro the guys that used the ICO to fund their exchange which came out like a year later? most of those ICOs only existed to provide funding for some "project" and the tokens are useless after they fulfilled their purpose

DYOR the XCM tokenomics are very nice and it's important to the team to constantly improve them

Same use case like bnb: less fees if you hold 50k
Also every trade is paid automatically with xcm => buy order
And then half of the Fee in xcm is burnt. Currently 3 Million xcm have already been burnt

To use assisted trading (Tram) you have to Lock xcm and some other use cases are coming

Margin posting
Debit cards

So it's used way more than e.g. BNB or KCS, it only lacks the userbase to moon
... Which is coming. That's why you should buy in now

10% up since this Post. Don't miss the hype

Another 10%

explain

Watch the coinmetro amas, ask in the Telegram. Kevin (the ceo) is currently anwering questions

It feels good to be in the know. The coin has an unduly lousy reputation here on Zig Forums because of the slow start, price drop from ICO and the low-effort referral threads. But those of us who know how amazing the platform, the service offerings and the team are will have the last laugh as the price inevitably goes up. The underlying product is just that good.

100k xcm Chad, feeling comfy

why pump?
this shit was so dead
not going to buy in these prices

Learn English before posting subhuman.

The new dashboard looks great, ngl

kys

Biz is just infested with zoomers that don't have the experience and understanding of how long it takes to build solid products.

oh oh, your poopoohole is very very stinky today!

Imagine being non-white, imagine holding no XCM because you refuse to buy at these prices, imagine the subhuman reading this squinting at his phone as he tries to decipher the unnecessarily oversizzed lexicon units I am replying to him with.

Oh man the fomo is finally here. I mean kevin's enthusiasm and professionalism were persuasive from the start, but in the last few months i've finally realised we're all going to makeit. Csd seems like a big deal, even if it's at the sandbox level

Slow train a comin’ boi

Attached: A85F6662-625A-4772-85A1-5A98869D6CF0.jpg (540x601, 55.74K)

i have over 50k link
i don't need your shitcoin

Hey look! A genuine seething Indian. Remember when your country owned the land that is now Pakistan and Indonesia?

cry more
hold link is super comfy

Eat shit

Link + xcm
A Gentleman's portfolio

link is already in the billions, so boring

FUCK LINK AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

Someone please tell me that XCM could potentially hit 20€ in value
That's literally the price I need it to hit before I can retire off of it

Yes, it's possible because of CSD, THE USP of Coinmetro

Otherwise it has way better tokenomics than BNB or KCS. therefore easy 5€ short term
Longterm 20€ possible.