FLAMA - AIRDROP & FiRST DAPP

Only 26 days to FLAMA airdrop and first app
One of 12

What do you think about the first app idea?

So works like a MEGA but paying to the users for download of his files with tokens , so similar as ADX with ads etc

Attached: photo_2020-06-10_17-06-36.jpg (910x1280, 97.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flamanet.io/
flapptoken.io/
v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0x2afd9ce07d4186e8f3671d52200850760a8e1f70
etherscan.io/token/0x2afd9cE07D4186e8F3671D52200850760a8E1F70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

price will go up exponentially. Probably the best Uniswap hold.

New website is live since yesterday

flamanet.io/

About Flama:
Flama is the first deflationary token with smart dapps in the market, ready to build onchain apps with enhanced futures like staking. Currently rest of the deflationary tokens are all experimental and useless. FLAMA aims to change that.

We are proud to announce airdrop name it’s FLAPP. This token will works with our on-chain apps , and we announce our first dapp , a platform similar to mega where users can earn FLAPP with downloads of files following a model of Pay Per Download with a hash encryption on-chain to every file , the only way to get FLAPP it’s holding FLAMA or using FLAPP loader . This is the first dapp of a Max of 12 dapps that FLAMA token plans to release.
flapptoken.io/

Exchange:
v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0x2afd9ce07d4186e8f3671d52200850760a8e1f70

Don't use V2 for now. V1 is the place to be with volume and liquidity

Coingecko is showing the wrong prices. Gecko needs to update Uniswap V1 tracking

Etherscan:
etherscan.io/token/0x2afd9cE07D4186e8F3671D52200850760a8E1F70

Official Telegram channel:
@flamaannouncement
Official chat:
@flamatoken

Yah but im asking about first dapp

I am curious what people think about that, too. Hear hear.

Ok anons, don't buy this shit, there are tons of bagholders waiting to dump their useless tokens on you. It went to 1.3 cts yesterday, you had a chance to take profit but you didn't now you're left holding this piece of shit, pajeets.

You will cry hard when it hit 1$ like link

Dude this is volatile. It went from the first day (7days ago) to 0.04. After that 0.005.

Yesterday from 0.006 to 0.014 and now it’s 0.007. These are swings. Buy the swings, its easy. Breaking 0.015 gives us more room to grow.

Early quick flippers left, why would this dump again? The people who can't hold already got out.

AMEN. Flama has found a strong bottom.

This coin is awesome

One of only 2 projects on uniswap with a real team and real development path....

I haven't completely dumped. Still a few hundred k to go. I just haven't been around to sell at a decent price the past few days. It's annoying having to constantly watch uniswap

I’m losing money even though I bought in when it was cheaper than this? Where is the actual price at? I bought 11,000 for like 0.7 ETH and now it’s worth 0.3 ETH?

Only look at uniswap v1 for the price

Scammed by the shitcoinjeetz.

You bought the top

What a stupid fud jesus

It's the honest truth. I periodically check to see if it's above 25000:1 and I sell. I bought when it was 150,000:1 in the first half hour.

People looking for a small profit trading on this coin are wasting their time. This is a low Market Cap punt. Snall risk, with huge potential. If you want to make the huge gains, you have to take the risks.

Its long time gem

Only real coin with development and use

Muh hodl bro’s
We’re early bro’s
Never gonna be this cheap again

FOMOOOOooooooooo

Attached: E7F07D0A-C7CC-46AA-92DC-BDD12CCA769F.png (644x800, 13.04K)

>We are proud to announce airdrop name it’s FLAPP. This token will works with our on-chain apps ,
This is ESOL. Or auto translate, one of the two. What a fucking stupid name and what a fucking scam.

Flama holders reeks curry. Just take a look at their TG channel full of retards spamming stupid gifs hoping their bags will eventually pump.

this coin gonna mooooooon fuck you man

HODL THE LINE FLAMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in the bottttttommmm

Best coin in the fucking world

what the fuck is going on with the announcements on tg? this coin looks like a fucking scam

the sta killer

Lol wtf? I havent seen a GIF in hours. What are you talking about?