A Phoenix is About to Fly to The Moon

Dear user, you wouldnt wanna miss what is gonna happen in 3 hours :)

Welcome to IDEXTOOLS, Our app provides real time info about IDEX exchange at one click: Make your own strategies, anticipate the market dumps, search for big spreads, follow and copy the biggest gainer wallets and much more...

Trade IDXT at Uniswap: uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0x18a4979bbb4c88275d4575d66b9c9cd6bea0cd5e&outputCurrency=0xc02aaa39b223fe8d0a0e5c4f27ead9083c756cc2

Attached: 1484804C-DBFA-474E-95E5-773CE5BB31B1.png (250x250, 42.32K)

Tg: IdexToolsCommunity

shhh... i'm still accumulating

Finally something tangible

this it boyos today is the fucking day idex tools gets the fucking recognition it deserves

Beta will open in 5 hours for free testing I think, let´s see if it deserves the hype

Well fuck I hope it drops after this pump so I can buy more

the beta is gonna cause this bitch to moon to the fucking skys

Exit scam in 4 hours. You've been warned.

lol please go and check there website before you come here and say dumb fucking shit like this

you think after all that they created already a prebeta a fucking full team roadmap everything that they have worked on you think now

with ur 0.1 eth fucking eth they are gonna exit scam please get ur head out of ur ass and pay attention u dumb fuck

You must be new here. Do you remember Prodeum?

Thanks, just market sold 1B

>Prodeum
lol buddy ive been here for almost 6 years and yeah i remember that fucking veggie scam

see the thing is with this product I've already tested the beta

im even willing to place a wager that they wont exit scam, you let me know if you have the balls and we can set this thing up :D

Team looks real and solid, some discord users pretested the app yesterday, doesn´t smell rotten fish but we´ll see in some hours...

Right now there is no public proof that they have developed anything. And no, an easily faked video doesn't count. Instead we have to take the word of anonymous Discord trannies.

Look interesting

4 hours.

Get in or get left behind.

No one is falling for this... Shhh, I am still accumulating... Might throw 1 ETH at it... Sounds like a great project, user....
I hope you and all your family get cancer and die. Fuck off, pajeets. No one is dumb enough to fall for this unbelievably transparent bullshit. Calling you a nigger would be too kind

The team members are so ugly that they have to be real

biz getting high on scams and missing out on actual legit stuff (as always), get fucked and stay poor

Attached: staypoor.jpg (297x169, 6.36K)

English isn't your first language, is it?

lmao

Seems Legit, i watched the app and looks great.

Price is pumping +50% from yesterday

>he doesn't know

Every other time you'd be right ahahahahaha

Brooooooooooos

Why is this pumping?

there are more buyers than sellers

Beta coming out in a few hours