Are there ANY early chainlink buyers (2017/early 2018) who haven't bought this yet?

are there ANY early chainlink buyers (2017/early 2018) who haven't bought this yet?

Attached: 1_elm9Ati88eY2DgtGvjPlaQ.png (1435x770, 34.71K)

yeah, all of them
only retards buy this scam
like wtf kind of shill is this
yo buy this coin it's like buying link early
next ethereum next link this defi that
yes buzzwords and stupid ass shill
and fucking biz will eat it up
fucking retards

Why isn’t it on cmc

if you know, you know

Ok, reddit

This will change lives no doubt. I bought a bag. La La Lambo.

Early investor here (small bag of 47k). Can confirm, none of us are buying this shit. Look at the explorer, we’re still stacking LINK and a few of us are diversifying into a few ETH nodes. The days of chasing these poorfag PnD’s is over for early LINK investors user. If we were still poor we would likely participate

Bullshit. This will have a greater return on investment than buying link at the current price. It's more scarce and is set up to capture a multi trillion dollar market. It will be $10+ within months

oh oh, your poopoohole is very very stinky today!

You’re telling early LINK investors “sell your precious linkies for a project that is inherently reliant on your linkies”. You realize this right? This is what early investors realized. This is why a handful of autistic neets have 50k+ stacks they paid nothing for. The market as a whole is now reliant on Chainlinks success. Early Chainlink investors understand this, hence, why none are selling. Go look at the explorer yourself user, you can go address by address and confirm everything I’ve said.

DMM DMG IS MORE LEGIT THAN THAN ALL OTHERS CRYPTOS (EXCEPT BITCOIN)

if you know, you know

ICO buyer in 2017 and private sale buyer now. This one is too good to pass

Must not have bought a lot at ICO, didn’t see you on top 1000 wallets

Sell this (shit)coin to me.

price has barely moved in 24h
tell me why I should fomo in.
even the dev team said 'nah wait till public offering'

This is the next 100x.
Secured by Chainlink Oracles and working closely with the team.
Seal of Approval from ChainlinkGod and Rory
Backed by Coinbase, Billionaire Tim Draper, and Huobi Labs
They buy real world assets yielding 12% and pay out 6% to token holders, giving the rest to DMG holders (6% on millions of real-world assets)

But wait it gets better....
CEO is ex CIA and has 3 decades experience building FinTech applications and finance platforms, talk about CHADWICK.
This is only REAL USE case of Defi not scam inflationary SNX bullshit where they print money out of thin air to prop their marketcap with bullshit. Actual real-world yielding assets.
In a world with 0% rates and no yields, everyone will be moving to this space and particularly this project. They have the most legit connections and prestige.

It gets even juicier.
Incredibly tiny float, only 25m will be issued in ICO, this is just like Chainlink's ICO.
At 20c this is only valuing this at 5m, yet the underlying assets they ALREADY own is worth 8.5m.
Their lending deposits are going parabolic in a month they should have 50m in deposits giving them access to buy 50m worth of assets x whatever financing they will get.
This will go to $10 easily. In a world with negative or zero yields this is a multi trillion dollar market.
DeFi is only used right not to make speculative bullshit CDP and flash loans, this unlocks tremendous potential by allowing anyone to partipate in crowdsource financing.
Next up they will purchase homes, cars, boats and give the proceeds to lenders (6%) and DMG holders (6%).

If you know you know....

if you know, you know

I'm not buying because nothing seems organic about the discussion in these threads. Every post feels like a salesman

there aren't even a thousand wallets, and I can confirm early OG's bought the fuck out of this. We don't stare link on our metamask wallet btw idiot

Yeah. Ive 62k. I liked this when i read about it. Zero interest in buying the token. Plus all the discord shills and pajeets are driving anyone with decent money away lol.

I was in a few threads asking questions etc, and i just got the same vague shills about tim draper. These discord pumpers are so new; if you're using buying chainlink as the metric that is awful lol.

Chainlink stuck around because of the technical discussion, memes, and enterprise usage speculation.

All you guys talk about is moon this or moon that. I saw you mentioning chainlinkgod as a reason to invest lol. He joined crypto in 2018 and only has 25k link.

Stop with the awful shilling. You havent even mades memes ffs. You jusy keep plastering the same logo.

>Seal of Approval from ChainlinkGod
Cringe

If you know, you know

Yes
Why would I buy this shit? It could moon, but I’d rather buy more link

>Yes
>Why would I buy this shit? It could moon, but I’d rather buy more link
9M market cap vs. 1.5B market cap. Enough said

If it glows, you know

Get fucked fudski

Attached: 1591880638376.jpg (1107x881, 315.38K)

Lol no you cant. I didnt l. I know around 20 other >50k link holders who didnt.

This is exactly the pointless copy pastas im talking about

this user knows

I sold yesterday when I heard about the public sale.

See they dont want to talk about it because they cant. For any new fags reading, dont waste your money. These have bought in at 16 cent, and are just trying to cause fomo so you buy after public sale, ensuring their liquidity to sell at x4 price