LowcapGEM

Hi All looking for exchange coins which may do big. can anyone suggeest?

Attached: 100x.png (1704x1043, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bankroll.network/vlt.html
uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x6b785a0322126826d8226d77e173d75dafb84d11
ftx.com/#a=JKRowling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mainnet is Live for Bankroll Vault!!!!

Upcoming:
"Credits 2.0 before mid week"
"Life in ETH shortly after"
"HODL your VLT"
BULLISH

OFFICIAL LINK
bankroll.network/vlt.html

Buy on Uniswap
uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x6b785a0322126826d8226d77e173d75dafb84d11

Ftx has listed many exchange tokens. And it has its native token FTT too. FTT has potential. It currently hovers around $3. Or you can buy their EXCH-PERP which is an index of several exchange tokens
Use my referral code and you'll get a gf this decade
ftx.com/#a=JKRowling

Also keep an eye on BTMX

Syncfab ($mfg)
SpaceX partner
Complete erp/manufacturing solution
It’s still early

I am now heavy into BDK!
Next IEO on Bidesk is going to lunch on.

Attached: IMG_20200613_190834_480.jpg (1280x778, 93.5K)

700k marketcap right now but going to 50million+ marketcap easily. Superlow supply

They are opening a huge market of collectables (billions of worth) to the general population.
They are pioneer in asset tokenization which is a genius concept, because it solves a problem (low liquidity in market of supercars and other Luxury assets), plus it gives opportunity for millions of people.
It's super marketable to anyone, easy to grasp, and the team is top tier from Switzerland, registered in Liechtenstein.
Huobi is already a partner due to Curio winning an award in Korean TV, where Huobi CEO was part of the jury, McKinsey listed curio as top10 startup with a running vote for Curio possibly winning the race.
I don't see why this shouldn't go 50m+ marketcap aka 100x+.

Idex listing incoming, big partnership to be announced in June and first Ferrari F12 Sale launching in 2days
Only available on probit.com

Attached: Curio-Airdrop-by-Probit-CUR-1w9u4eev3s2mvo580yqigsrm4etmuclbzizjy7z4apro.jpg (432x250, 35.48K)

Added to my $BDK bag around 0.14-0.15$.
The Exchange has excellent potential for growth. Never miss the IEO on this round Guys!

Attached: Screenshot_20200613-193018_Chrome.jpg (1079x2070, 338.63K)

If are looking for good big gains like 10x or 20x in short amount of time like in July or June, then go all into bdk , bidesk.com native coin , they are doing excellent work till now

if you are looking for a undervalued gem Exchange coin then go all in , into bdk (bidesk.com), before crypto twitter start shilling it

$BDK (Bidesk). It's a new exchange coin, looks promising.

Keep an eye on $BDK
Again came tothe buying range.Stock some extra of this tokens asap.

BDK seems good at this price, just 1M mcap, compae with any other

bidesk at this price seems good. but is future trading going good?

its still early days, volume is think in normal pairs except bitocin etherum

i think you mean thin, not think , LOL

Volume for major coins is very good in bidesk, specially spread part, spread is much better than other exchanges!

Analysx (xys)

Curio (CUR).

700k marketcap right now but going to 50million+ marketcap easily. Superlow supply.

They are opening a huge market of collectables (billions of worth) to the general population.
They are pioneer in asset tokenization which is a genius concept, because it solves a problem (low liquidity in market of supercars and other Luxury assets), plus it gives opportunity for millions of people.
It's super marketable to anyone, easy to grasp, and the team is top tier from Switzerland, registered in Liechtenstein.
Huobi is already a partner due to Curio winning an award in Korean TV, where Huobi CEO was part of the jury, McKinsey listed curio as top10 startup with a running vote for Curio possibly winning the race.
I don't see why this shouldn't go 50m+ marketcap aka 100x+.

Idex listing incoming, big partnership to be announced in June and first Ferrari F12 Sale launching in 2days
Only available on probit.com

Attached: sgsg4.jpg (2666x1500, 769.33K)

Bidesk at this valuation reminds me of mxc, mxc did 50x eventually.

bidesk sucks it has transation fees very high, I had to pay 12$ for usdt withdrawals.

Telegram: SirotTokenChat

This just came out today and they’re planning an airdrop soon

After using bidesk and trading some large cap like btc and eth on bidesk I can say it's so undervalued

lol you need to learn, why use omni,why you do not use tron usdt withdrawl: there is 0 fees. you seem to be an immature kid who do not know how to withdraw.

BUIDL under 1m ----- x100 x500
better than DAOS, new project
eth Italy inside ( Vitalik friends)

Agree with bidesk, i will say do following: BDK (vry low cap, Ferrum low cap), HT (high) and bnb (high), this all exchange tokens will moon.

TRAC. Still under 20M market cap.

OriginTrail (TRAC) will be used by the Supplier Compliance Audit Network (SCAN). Pic related

Attached: SCAN-members-3-2020.jpg (980x540, 60.12K)

STAKE, DMM, MKR
anything defi i think

Orion protocol, liquidity aggregator for the entire market. It links CEX and DEX for the first time and it's made by the guy who creates Waves DEX and some of the best programmers in the industry.

It's not just going to 100x. The token has burn mechanisms.

just bought a bag of bdk and curio, thanks user :)

Attached: fall.jpg (640x640, 36.65K)

BDK for sure looks good, and so does btmx thanks guys

H3x once its rebrand is complete.