Tfw my parents are breaking up

Looks like they just couldn’t stand each other anymore in the house. Even the fights started getting retarded and over the smallest things such as moving a Coca Cola from one fridge to another. No more tendies for me anymore I guess.... Anyone else on Zig Forums facing something similar?

Attached: F1807CFB-FA9B-42C6-AD2D-B9E6AD2663DB.png (275x251, 134.53K)

wyt peepo be like:
Honey dear, did you move the Coca-Cola beverage to the other fridge?
Yes.
Ooooh dear! This marriage is too spicy!

Attached: 36D1FD50-61A9-4A8D-9063-A75634F7FD49.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Stay strong user. Try to not get in the middle too much and don't take sides yet, at least until you know the full story. Beware one or both parties may try to sway you, don't fall for it. Finally try to analyse the situation and what might have lead to the divorce. Try to avoid said mistakes.
Oh and read the rational male, that might help

two Christmas' user!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY TWO CHRISTMAS'S

all women are whores, choose the right side

why have you got two fucking fridges, you fat cunt? Your parents having their own fridges, you should have saw this coming. Besides, divorce is bullish for you. You can hit them both up separately for gibs. You'll need to move in to a single room ghetto downtown with your Mom tho, if your Dads got a good lawyer.

Your mom's definitely fucking black guys

He could also utilize their efforts for affection to get money or things he can sell to buy more LINK

>he doesn't have one fridge for food and one fridge for beverages only
pleb

BASED

Attached: 1592044428549.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

>Do doesn't have a food fridge & drink fridge. Deffo doesn't have a kitchen fridge & a chest freezer.
>Most certainly doesn't have a mini fridge for a 6 pack in his office.
why even live

>they cant get along
have you considered that you are the cause of the breakup?

yes, we can see why the average Burger needs 2 fridges (and the power usage of Sweden to run them) - JUST not enough room for Pizza otherwise, eh boys?

Attached: the_doors_of_obesity.jpg (1200x1600, 263.79K)

Your dad sounds like a faggot who doesn’t know how to reign in his woman. You most certainly inherited in his effeminate genes.

> when mum finds yer semen bottle in the freezer

Bro

LOL!

I'm from the UK

>be Bong
>have 'chest freezer' full of solid white lumps of now-inedible shite, like frozen fish from 1996
I should have guessed

whats this ball thing

Attached: Capture.png (156x135, 51.83K)

What does your mom look like? Is she hot?

get a chainlink stack parentless faggot

>doesn't have Coca-Cola fridge for snacks
Why even snack?

Onion keeper

Yes, my parents are breaking up too. My mum cheated on my dad at like 60 years old

Attached: 1591684918530.jpg (482x427, 40.38K)

More than 50% of marriages end in divorce. It’s tough but it’s reality. My major piece of advice: they’re going to shit talk each other a bit most likely. DONT let it get to you, and know that it’s not your fault. Speaking from experience

idk tbqh, be some Burger pre-snack snack, hamburger stuffed whole roast squirrel or some shit. Look, just eat it already. maybe a mistake assuming its edible tho.
thats sad actually.
you'd think by that stage, he wouldn't care

Why does it look like there is a book in the fridge?

this
you should get in on it too, user

if that happened my dad probably wouldn’t give a shit

>he doesn't keep vaccuum sealed banknote bundles cool in his fridge

Pretty much this OP. If you are not fucking your mom and you dad is not fucking your mom then she is fucking black guys. Either you have to fuck her OP or relinquish her pussy to the apes.

Marriage nowadays is a joke.

Attached: 1591893142648.png (583x482, 119.14K)

manipulate the situation for monertary gains