I usually compare TA to reading tea leaves. However, this shit... this shit right here you can't ignore...

I usually compare TA to reading tea leaves. However, this shit... this shit right here you can't ignore. I'm only sharing this with you autists because I'm already all in and have nothing to gain from having this information.

Attached: PARABOLIC.png (1011x786, 60.49K)

Tell us what fucking chart it is, retard

Teach me how to use momentum, price action and time-frame or LARP

is this aave or kyber or ghost

i own all three so it doesn't matter i guess

You know that if, for whatever reason, that line doesn't hold, this scam is going down -80/-90%, right?

It's obviously the only coin that matters, newfag.

Brotherman, I just draw circles and upward lines on pretty plots of price data.

such a newfag lol

Btw that's LINK-BTC, you newfags can't even immediately recognize a coin from its chart...

So July we hopefully moon... Also where do you see the nexty spike taking us to?

Hmm I have non parabolic lines for my linkbtc ta, seems to be playing out just fine. My memline wedge says to expect a breakout within the month. If it happens sooner, maybe I'll switch to a curved line like you have.

same and i lost all my stimulus gamble funds as a result

Also, the rsi shows bearish div no?

Checked, satan. I'd say even before July. I expect around 75k sats, but I don't dare swing my linkies.

Jesus Christ the absolute state of this board. But yeah OP, you think this is news to us? I've witnessed every fuckin 12 hour candle in that charr

Attached: 1591273668554.jpg (1200x675, 800.7K)

>parabolic on a 1 hour timeframe
>thinks other investors/traders don't see the bearish divergence

>1 hour time frame
oh you sweet summer child

Attached: 1584029791788.png (378x357, 81.47K)

June 21

Bro the fact that rsi is ascendent is bullish?

I look at it in a way that represents the risk swingies are willing to take waiting for the price to hit lower levels. Since last spring, when people got absolutely BTFOd, the RSI hasn't dropped below 45 and seems to be finding a higher floor each pump.

Bro I'd have 1 questions could you please help me?
1) How do I make that fancy exponential line in excel? What do I have to compute in order to get that line?

2) I would try to get an idea of where this coin is going to go at the next bump up... compunting the exponential could help here.. bUT HOW?
Which exponential target for the next leg up?
8 usd?

> not seeing that the last circle should be a few candles on the left but the rally actually failed

I've sold. You do you

Attached: 1591993187799.png (960x953, 885.09K)

>he doesnt know

>How do I make that fancy exponential line in excel?
I'm using tradingview, not sure how you'd draw lines like this in excel. Maybe there are tutorials on YouTube.

>8 usd
The chart is BTC/LINK, so usd price depends on what bitcoin will be worth at the time. The top is pretty hard to call. I'm expecting at least 75k sats, so if bitcoin is around $10k at the time that would be $7.50

I see what you're talking about. It didn't break the overall trend, so it's fine, imo.

Logarithmic regression?
Yeah, that can be done in excel.
But in general, it shouldn't be ''drawn'' but plotted with OpenCloseHighLow data from coinmetrics.

OP should be flagged for spam for drawing a log-curve on a linear chart.

Normally it's bearish, but this is a special case.

Attached: RubberDucky.jpg (1080x1490, 212.74K)

>OP should be flagged for spam

Attached: 1590961729197.jpg (681x1024, 84.05K)

Yeah, special case being it's LINK.

Attached: 1558575249650.jpg (800x1281, 713.17K)

*dabs*
stop feeding them hopium
F

Attached: 56y5yye56y.png (1468x855, 98.3K)

I'm still short on LINK in futures market, let's see whos right shall we?

How new can one user be?

Yikes!

You can just alter the form of the. Curve however you like
Either it already broke the parabolic curve or is about to or will touch someday in the future
Once again meme lines proof nothing an can be drawn arbitrarily to fit whatever narrative you want portray
Useless

Yes, the parabola is going to break when we have new partnerships almost every weekday, network growing exponentially, and staking coming this year.

The parabola will break but not until after staking hype has reached mania levels. Binance is going to run a Chainlink node???!

lol if you aren't new here I would be embarrassed as hell if I was you..

>this time it’s different

Correct.