Tearmoon Empire

I checked and I don't see any Mia thread.

I just went through 134.5 chapter of web novel, this is the one with conversation between Sion and Ludwig. I think it will be a part of second volume of LN that will come out soon. This is low quality translation.

ミーアの処刑の二日前にあったルードヴィッヒとシオンのやり取りです。
This is the exchange between Ludwig and Sion that took place two days before the execution of Mia.
ティアムーン帝国、白月宮殿。
Tearmoon Empire, white moon palace.
歴代のティアムーン帝国皇帝が住まう美しき城は、帝国全土が革命の炎に焼かれても、その美しさを失うことはなかった。
The beautiful castle where the successive generations of Tearmoon Emperors resided, did not lose its beauty, even if the entire empire was burned by the flames of the revolution.
革命軍は、その城に首脳部の指揮所を置いた。
The Revolutionary Army has set up a command post of the governing body in this castle.
各地の戦が終わり、この国を腐らせた大貴族どもを滅ぼし尽くせば、またここが、この国の中枢となるはずだった。
It would have become the center of this country, once the fighting in various regions had ended and the great nobles who had corrupted this country were destroyed.
その謁見の間に呼び出されたルードヴィッヒは、目の前の玉座に座る青年に片膝をついて、頭を垂れた。
Ludwig, who was called for audience, kneeled and bowed his head before young man sitting on throne.
「此度のお申し付け、大変うれしく思います。私はもともと帝国の官吏です。この国の民のために働くのは望むところです。ただ……、そのために、殿下に一つ頼みがあります」
"I am very pleased to hear from you. I am an imperial official. My desire is to work for the people of this country. But ... for that reason, I have one request to your Highness."
そうして、ルードヴィッヒは顔を上げた。
Then Ludwig looked up.
その視線の先、美しい白銀の髪を持つ青年は、興味深げにルードヴィッヒに目を向けた。
At the end of the line of sight, young man with beautiful silver hair turned his eyes to Ludwig with growing interest.
「なんだろう? この私にできることであれば、
できる限りは聞こうと思うが……」
"I wonder what? If this is something I can do, if it is possible to do, I think I'll listen to it.

Attached: 23.jpg (1000x1422, 306.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n8920ex/
youtube.com/watch?v=IIAdHEwiAy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

「私が願うのは一つだけです。シオン殿下。ミーア姫殿下の助命を……」
"My wish is only one. Your Highness Sion. Princess Mia, please spare her life."
「残念だが、ミーア姫の処刑を取りやめることはできない」
"Regrettably, the execution of Princess Mia can't be stopped."
最後まで、ルードヴィッヒの言葉を聞かずに、シオンは重々しく首を振った。
Not listening to whole Ludwig's speech (not allowing him to finish), Sion shook his head heavily.
「血が流れすぎたのだ。大貴族や帝室の横暴に対しての民の怒りはあまりに大きい。処刑を取りやめれば、革命軍の首脳部に対する非難は大きくなる」
"It is because too much blood was spilled. The people's anger at the oppression from great nobles and the imperial family is too great. If the execution is stopped, leaders of the Revolutionary Army will face increasing criticism."
サンクランド王国の軍事力を持ってすれば民を抑えつけることはできる。されど、それでは混乱は長引き、国は一層疲弊する。多くの民が苦しむことになる。
"If you hold the military power of the Kingdom of Sankland, you can suppress the people. But then the chaos lasts longer and the country becomes more exhausted. Many people will suffer."
「一刻も早く混乱を収める必要がある。そのためには、革命軍には腐敗した権力を是正する正義の使徒として、民の信頼を集めてもらわねばならないのだ」
"We need to end disorder as soon as possible. To do so, we must have the Revolutionary Army earn the trust of the people as an apostle of justice that corrects corrupted power."

民の信認によって立つ新たな指導者。その下で帝国は新しく生まれ変わる。
"A new leader who stands by the confidence of the people. Under that, the empire will be reborn."
それが最もスムーズで、無理のない復興への道。
It's the smoothest and most natural way to recover.
まごうことなき正論で、公正極まる判断だった。
Undoubtedly it was a just reasoning, decision reaching extreme justice.
そのことはルードヴィッヒとてわかっていて……、だから、彼はため息を吐いて立ち上がった。
Ludwig knew even this ... that's why he took a breath and stood up.
「そうですか……」

"Is that so……"
小さく肩をすくめて、踵を返す。
Slightly shrugged his shoulders and turned on his heel.
それは、一国の王族を前にして取るには、いささか以上に無礼な態度だった。
This attitude, in front of a royal, was more than only a little rude.
シオンの傍らに控えた兵士が思わず剣に手をかけるが、シオンはそれを片手で制した。
A soldier who stood next to Sion unconsciously put his hand on the sword, but Sion stopped him with one hand.
「力を貸してはもらえないだろうか? 帝国を立て直すためだ」
"Will you lend me your power? To revive this empire?"
「シオン王子……、あなたは理想の主君だ。聡明で、公正で、きっと優秀な方なのだろう」

"Prince Sion ... you are the ideal lord. You must be wise, fair, and surely excellent."
あのバカ姫殿下とは違って……。そう心の中で、ルードヴィッヒは付け加える。
Unlike that stupid Princess ... Ludwig added in his mind.
セントノエル学園に通いつつ、その意味を全く理解しておらず、外交的配慮など一切なく好き勝手に付き合いを続けた結果……、一切の好意を受けられなかった彼女。
While attending St. Noel's academy, she never comprehended the meaning of it, without any consideration for diplomacy and things like that, she kept doing whatever she pleased... as a result she didn't earn even slightest kindness/friendship.
もしかしたら、支援をしてくれるかもしれなかった国の姫君と同級生だったにも関わらず、名前を忘れて……、
Even though she was a classmate of a princess who could have aided her, she forgot her name...
「えーっと、どなただったかしら?」
"Well, who was that, I wonder?"
などと本人の前で言ってしまう体たらく……。
And she said it in front of person in question...
――せめて、クラスにいた有力者の名前とか、国ぐらいは覚えておけ!
At least remember the names of the influential people in the class and their country!

という悪態を、何とか飲み干し、諫言したことが幾度あったことか……。
He somehow swallowed curses, how many times he admonished her...

けれど、ルードヴィッヒが怒り切れなかったのは、そう指摘して以来、彼女が相手の名前と国の書かれたメモを片手に、何とか記憶しようと努力していたからだ。
But Ludwig could not get angry at her, because, after he pointed this out, she had been trying to remember name and country of people she dealt with written notes in one hand.
そう、努力していたのだ……彼女は、ミーア姫殿下は……。
Yes, she was making efforts, that girl, that princess Mia.
改めて、眼前のシオン王子を見る。
Once again, he looked at Prince Sion in front of him.
敵であるミーアに仕えていた自分にすら声をかける懐の深さ、聡明なる判断と適切な政治手腕。仕えるのに、眼前の人物ほど相応しい人物はいないとわかっているのに……。
With broad mind, the intelligent judgment and appropriate political skill to even call out to me who served his enemy, Mia. I know that no person is more suitable to be served than the one in front of me ...
ルードヴィッヒは寂しげな笑みを浮かべた。
Ludwig let out a lonely smile.
「きっと、あなたは間違ったことなどないのだろうな。ただの一度も……だから……」
I'm sure you've never made a mistake. Even once...so...
わからなかったのだろう、あの方の気持ちも、頑張りも……。
You could not understand, her feelings, her hard work...
その言葉を飲み込んで、首を振る。
Swallowing these words, he shook his head.

TEARMOON EMPIRE VOL. 2
Release of Part 8
AVAILABLE NOW!

正しいことができる時に正しいことを行うこと。
Do the right thing when you can do the right thing.
それは、統治者の立派な資質だ。
It is a fine quality of the ruler.
手元に自由に使える金があったとして、それを正しきことのために使える者が果たしてどれほどいるだろうか。
How many of those, who have money to freely use at their hands, can use it for the right thing?
目の前の、シオン・ソール・サンクランドは、間違いなくその金を正しいことに使える、そのような人間だ。
Sion Saul Sankland, one in front of me is definitely such a person who can use the money for the right thing.
けれど……、同時に、それは幸運なことでもあるのだ。
正しいことを行うことができない状況に追い込まれることだって、世の中にはいくらだってある。
But...At the same time, it is also but a good luck.
There are many people in the world who are forced into situations where they cannot do the right thing.
困窮した国民に食べ物を与えたくとも、それが手元にないことだってある。
民を豊かにするべく、正しく治めようとした時に、その能力も、国力もない場合だってある。
それでも……、その最悪な状況であがいたのが、自らの主君であったのだ。
Even if you want to give food to a poor people, you may not have it at hand.
There are cases where, in order to make people wealthy, they seek to rule the country properly, and there are cases where they have no ability or national power.
But...It was his master princess Mia, who was in the worst situation.

小さく息を吐き、ルードヴィッヒはシオンの方を見た。
Exhaling a little, Ludwig looked at Sion.
「あなたには、俺の力が必要とは思えない。優秀な部下など、いくらでもいるのでしょう」
"I don't think you need my power. You have as many excellent subordinates, as you wish.
自らが、感傷的になっていることを、ルードヴィッヒは自覚した。
頑張った、努力した、そんなもの言い訳にならない。
Ludwig realized he got emotional.
Working hard, giving her best, these are not excuses.
実際、多くの民が帝室の無能で、門閥貴族の横暴で死んだのだ。その遺族の怒りは、どんな言葉によっても癒されることはない。

In fact, many people died from the incompetence of the imperial family and the tyranny of the high nobles. The anger of the bereaved families can't be healed by any words.
けれど、それでも……、彼女の努力が報われないことが悲しかった。
But still ... It is sad that her efforts were never rewarded.
「俺は、あなたや、ティオーナ伯爵令嬢に仕える気にはならない。失礼する」
"I don't feel like serving you or Count daughter Tiona. Excuse me."
静かな声。そこにかすかな怒りが含まれていること
驚きつつも、ルードヴィッヒはその場を後にした。
Quiet, slightly angry voice. Surprisingly, Ludwig left the scene.
シオンが、そんな彼を罰することはなかった。
Sion never punished him.
その二日後、帝都の広場にて。
ミーア・ルーナ・ティアムーンの処刑が行われ……、以降、ルードヴィッヒの姿を見た者はいなかった。
Two days later, at the Imperial Plaza.
Execution of Mia Luna Tearmoon took place ... and since then no one has seen Ludwig.

And then Sion died a lonely benevolent Tyrant.

Cool guy, Ludwig.

>King of Renmo spends decade curating a legion of giant muscle-y warriors
>Spends hundreds of gold coins making them the most elite warriors around
>Calls them the Diamond Legion
>For their first battle, tells the commander to not lose a single soldier
>somehow avert revolution

how does web novel compare to light novel. Is this 100% conversion?

Oh shit is this a Durarara reference?

Attached: Capture.jpg (608x847, 137.94K)

It appears to mostly be the same with minor additions, I think?

As I understand, Mia having so little time, being a young, incompetent brat with almost no resources was doing a lot to at least try to help.
Was it really her fault, that everyone and their dogs were giving her fuck offs?

What I mean, is that hate she received is almost surreal. There is no way there were no people appreciating anything she did except for Anne and Ludwig. Sion at least should know, having spies everywhere, how much she tried to get foreign help to ease hunger. (even though she was a retard doing it)

>There is no way there were no people appreciating anything she did except for Anne and Ludwig
Anne and Ludwig would have been the only ones to actually see anything she attempted, besides the people telling her to fuck off.
And Sion, as Ludwig pointed out to him, never made any mistakes, so he couldn't understand a normal girl in the position of princess making normal mistakes. There's also how his spy network was compromised.

what I find disturbing is almost no fanart of Mia.
Is there no love for her in Japan?

>what an odd name it almost sounds plagiarized
Sounds like it to me.

>Now, the astute among you might have realized this already, but there’s something worth pointing out here. Mia, you see, has simply recounted the events that occured. That’s it. She just told it like it is. No spin, no exaggeration. She just repeated it to him straight.
>On Sion’s side, however, this is what he heard: “In the time it took for you to find me, I already managed to pull someone with intimate knowledge of the revolutionaries onto our side.” To his ears, it sounded like Mia was saying she’d extracted a wealth of valuable information.
>And the Great Sage does it again. Her wisdom truly knows no bounds.
>He even started to wonder if Mia had knowingly let them kidnap her so she could learn more about them. His better judgment told him that couldn’t be true, but some part of him felt like it wasn’t entirely impossible... Alas, his trust in Mia now ran so deep that he was starting to entertain full blown conspiracy theories.

Attached: Sion right now.png (910x665, 1.2M)

Sion's spy network was the one behind the revolution. All to make Sion play hero of justice.

>And the Great Sage does it again. Her wisdom truly knows no bounds.
Sasuga, Mia-sama...

What your not putting into this thought is how everyone was hellbent on this "revolution" for literal generations, shits been put in place for hundreds of years specifically fuck over the tearmoon royalty because their founder is an insane fuckwit. Regardless of how good Mia is or is not, she is completely fucked by asshole politics spanning generations, and peasants are unanimously the dumbest fucking creatures alive across all of history, so they always tread the shortest path to any momentary gain, regardless of how generally retarded it is.

Didnt the royal guards and tearmoon district citizen start guerilla warfare in one of the timelines where revolution still started and Mia still died?
How did the country end up in the end?

Still a burning shitpit as far as i can tell.

it was in current timeline (mangawise), only fuckup she had was liking a gift from some rural noble.

I like how narration shows her as some selfish, self-centered dumb, but lucky brat, when even in original timeline she could be considered a martyr saint.

even in current timeline Mia thinks this was a root of Tina's hate. And she still finds this somehow legit.

Attached: 6.jpg (1440x2048, 606.88K)

I just love this series. I so hope there will be an anime.

Mia is actually far more astute than she gives herself credit for.

You're at the guillotine when this little Jacobin slaps your ass and tells you that the meadows of Tearmoon must be watered with the blood of the corrupt nobility. What do you do?

Attached: executioner.png (180x174, 25.42K)

snap off her nose and go to date miss guillotine at least with some self satsfaction.

Do we have a ranking for those most afflicted by Miaitis? Obviously Ludwig is #1, but Sion is really getting up there.

Attached: Capture.png (669x216, 21.74K)

BEHEAD MIA

>Mia literally glues coins to her legs

Are you fucking serious

well, at least these don't make any noise when rough boars force you to jump.

Do you think she kept them on her legs for her first night with Snape

This doesnt look like mtl. Yet it's much farther along than on novelupdates.

It seems Ludwig addmitted that Mia gave her best in her situation.

It is just sad how this ended.
Fuck you Tiona.
Fuck you Sion.

It's JNC.

Attached: 36.jpg (1440x2048, 736.01K)

I see. So you paid money for it.

Anything for Mia!

Attached: N2U0I1l.png (549x373, 93.9K)

Rafina, Sion, Keith , all three of them are very intelligent people.

this is the only one thing that just completely not add up.
All of them in original timeline saw Mia as walking human garbage.

Attached: 18.jpg (1440x2048, 774.05K)

All of them were already very "mature" people when they first met mia who was still a inmature little girl, they never even consider that she could grow up and actually start to take things seriously, ludwig and anne were the only ones that did, that's why the tried to save her.

Mia was acting like a spoiled brat not interested in ruling at all. Sion and Rafina despise people like that.

Attached: 14.jpg (1440x2048, 815.3K)

Attached: 30.jpg (839x918, 256.64K)

As you wish.

Attached: 1588008910292.jpg (800x649, 285.16K)

Based and LIBERTYpilled

Attached: BAE9F63B-2E4B-490A-B7E2-CD5CF0959852.jpg (2000x1316, 2.53M)

So they scorn her because she is more immature than them.
In current timeline she is more mature than them and she does not scorn them.
Sousage Mia sama.

Jesus fucking christ, Abel.
That's metal.

Attached: 1562880627042.png (511x1045, 120.85K)

>more
yeah they're garbage people, I wish ludwig had called sion on his bullshit, he was going to kill himself anyways.

bump

You have to understand that the average peasant is dumber than a gorilla and deserves to be stomped on.

Mia is literally too innocent to even consider certain things, because as far as she's aware that's the only direct harm she's ever caused her.

Hey, you never know when a bunch of peasants will try to behead you.

Smart kids tend to sniff their own farts until reality slaps its thick, veiny dick across their face and they snap.

They weren't in the wrong to think of her as garbage though. This was something even Ludwig agreed.
By the time she started sweating and putting some minor efforts, it was already too late and too little.

pls explain how does the timeline work

You have pretty damn high standards as to how a average teenage brat should be like.

Because as much as we like Mia, she was indeed kind of a walking human garbage as a princess. Most of her thoughts were ikemen and food at that point.
Oh but she tried a bit later isn't really enough.
If she tried doing more of or showed some interest in princess thing when she was still in school, they probably would have better views of her even if she failed a lot.

Basically they thought Mia was shit because they watched gremlin Mia for like 3 years.

Past Mia didn't have people to scold her, told her off or guide her because she was practically all alone. Ludwig came in too late I suppose.
Ironically this is the same for Sion. He was so good and made so little mistakes that he ended up in the same situation.

What happened to Sion in civil war timeline btw? Dead like Mia?

Attached: Mia5.jpg (288x286, 79.42K)

If spoilers are true he ends up remembered as a crazy tyrant king, kinda deserved desu.

Not a crazy king. Also that's the original time. Not the civil war one.

More like a lonely benevolent Tyrant. Someone so good that you can't keep up with him and can only look at him with both awe and fear from afar.

why did she still fail? Can't get Tione on her side?

Yeah I guess that all the people whose relatives got killed because they weren't on the same level as him wrote a lot of good things about him after he died, he's probably remembered as the most evil ruler in that timeline.

That's not what happened or how he worked nigga

with autism.

Ethnic cleansing her maid's tribe and murdering her father. Or, at least, being indirectly responsible/framed for those things.

I understand Mia doesn't want to die but is avoiding the revolution really a good thing?
I mean, from what little I have seen from volume 1, the nobles of the Emprie are absolutely retarded and corrupt. You know your country is fucked when its culture looks down on farming, the fucking cornerstone of civilization.

Mia is a princess. She doesn't want to be a commoner.

So are the “blue scarves” in Remno supposed to be a mockery of the Yellow Vest revolutionaries? Dipshits who are rioting against taxation without really knowing why? I have to admit I laughed

Why would she be a commoner? She is the Great Sage and the Wisdom of the Empire, even if they don't want her as part of the new government, she could easily get a position in the territory/kingdom of any of her friends. And that's assuming she loses the rights to marry Abel and go live at Patriarchy Kingdom.

You're forgetting the same thing happened to Marie Antoinette in real life. She was guilty of none of the crimes levied at her. She wasn't even a particularly callous or oblivious person. They made her out to be the face of royal corruption, when that wasn't the case at all.

>average teenage brat
Mia is no average teenage brat though, she's literally the sole heir of an empire.

She was guilty of counter-revolution by orchestrating the Flight to Varennes.

Abel is best Boi, I don’t see fucking Ludwig going Rambo Last Blood on people just to save Mia. All Ludwig did was plead like pussy

I never got that. Why the fuck would the Emperor settle with having one child? Wouldn't more children be better? Or at least a boy so he can become Emperor.
Plus, despite being the sole heiress to the Empire and the only thing that will keep the dynasty alive, she has barely any guards. Girl walked into a shithole crime-ridden slum with no guards aside from a bunch of dudes that Ludwig hastly recruited for the task.

>"guilty" of trying to defend themselves against hordes of murderous rapist peasants.
Regardless, she wasn't executed for that. She was executed for "treason" for trying to get the Austrians to help save her. It'd be like if Mia was charged for treason for trying to get Abel to send troops to come help her.

>get the Austrians to save her.
From what, exactly? A constitutional monarchy? Being able to keep most of her wealth and privileges? Oh, the horror of it all.

From some of the worst monsters to ever walk the earth. Never forget user, that we, as Americans, owe the French nobility our country. Not the French peasants; the nobility. We honestly should have just let Germany have France and launched a sneak attack at the Soviets instead.

Attached: 1586240497325.jpg (1776x1000, 783.62K)

This was after Marie Antoniette tried to sell out the country, paving the way for Jacobins and others of their ilk to gain political capital and take over the government. Try again.

You faggots sure love to suck the elite's cock.

No one has any expectation of her from what I see. Also despite her title, I think she was supposed to just marry one of 4 dukes heirs and give him power.

As for her dad, it's probably typical one true love case. And others lets it be because they are the next in line get power. Mia isn't even necessary desu, even if she died one of those 4 house is still going to get power. Thus leading to current situation

Are you an American? Then you get down on your hands and knees and show some gratitude for the people who gave us our nation.

>tried to sell the country out by doing everything in her power to defend the legitimate ruling party
You are the villain in Mia-sama's story, user.

lmao you people are fucking pathetic

>NOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T SUPPORT A MONARCHY! YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT THE HORDES OF COMMUNIST PEASANTS WHO RAPE, PILLAGE, AND MURDER LITTLE GIRLS!

Attached: 1586331062430.jpg (566x628, 33.98K)

>WHO RAPE, PILLAGE, AND MURDER LITTLE GIRLS!
Truly awful. Good thing nobles and monarchs never ever did that shit through history, otherwise that would mean you are a retard with a serious lack of self-awareness.

Is vol 2 out?

It's being released in parts by JNovel but you need to pay to read it, unless someone is stealing their shit and I didn't hear about it.

Why are there so many Royalist faggots? Next thing you people will be weeping for the Romanovs in here.

Attached: 5E394A42-1003-48F6-8A2F-5FB2FB1BAD1B.jpg (500x600, 158.57K)

>Was it really her fault, that everyone and their dogs were giving her fuck offs?
She is a royal princess user. She bears all the sins of her family and their ancestors. People blame her for the death of every child dying of hunger and disease while she and her family enjoy a luxurious life beyond their wildest dream. The cost of their expensive lifestyle is the collective suffering of their objects. It's just poetic justice.

Because history has shown us that monarchies eventually turn into modern nations all on their own, whereas revolutions create a complete mess that fucks everything up for decades to come.

Because the people will never allow the living embodiment of the ancient regime to be in any position of power. Not only it will constantly remind them of their humiliation and agony under its reign, it will pose a massive risk to the achievements of the revolution.

>She was guilty of none of the crimes levied at her

Attached: unnamed.jpg (378x512, 71.08K)

It wouldn't be that hard for Mia to portray herself as a royal who actually cared about her people and yet was limited by the opressive system those in actual positions of power enforced.
I mean, in the timeline created after she started trying to unfuck everything she already had people who supported her and thought she didn't deserve to be punished for the crimes of the Emperor and the nobility.
Plus she is friends with several leading figures of the revolution, turning herself into their "ally within the system" wouldn't be that hard.
I mean, I know she won't do it because she is too dumb and naive to come up with such a plan, but I'm saying it seems like the best possible outcome.

>It'd be like if Mia was charged for treason for trying to get Abel to send troops to come help her.
In that case, she should rightfully be behead for treason. How many do you think would be kill if a foreign invading force attacks her country and interferes with it's domestic politics?

>Never forget user, that we, as Americans, owe the French nobility our country. Not the French peasants; the nobility
They were just opportunists who did it for their own political calculations. The American people owed them nothing.
Also
>pic
I want this meme to end. The kid died simply because he was a super rich kid who couldn't bear to live a commoner's life and didn't eat the food given to him.
>muh evidences of abuses
And you know it's the revolutionaries who did it because? Remember that his parents were accused of mistreating him too.

Where are the spoilers? What's with the revolution? Does it happen every timeline despite it all?

That's how reputation works. People see everything she does in the worst possible light because they don't like her, and similarly dismiss anything decent she does.

Yeah, nothing good can come from a foreign nation interfering in another country's revolution.

Attached: Lafayette-Washington-in-Paris-detail.jpg (1130x1173, 445.89K)

>the crown
>the legitimate ruling party
Who gave them their legitimacy then? Surely not the people who didn't even vote for them and hated their guts.

Some rawfag told me that there is some sort of mastermind who causes the revolution to happen in every timeline except for the one where Mia actually manages to fix all the Empire's immediate issues. I think he switches to plan B and causes a war between Sunkland and Renmo in that one.
No fucking idea who the mastermind is, though.

Volume 2 is almost completely translated on JNC. Go read it yourself. It'll be finished in just a few weeks. Volume 3 is about Mia having to avoid an assassination timeline.

Ah yes, glad to know that the imperial families of Germany and Austria peacefully gave up the reins.

>Because history has shown us that monarchies eventually turn into modern nations all on their own
Is that why the Middle East and Africa are still stuck in the Middle Ages?
>whereas revolutions create a complete mess that fucks everything up for decades to come.
And in the end everything eventually turned out to be much better. The current state of the West is arguably the result of the French Revolution after all.

You see user, in most case, once the revolution is completed, they tent to deal with "allies within the system", otherwise it could be problematic later.

I'd rather live in Kuwait than China or Russia.

But I'm not talking about some faggot noble secretly supporting but something akin to a public figurehead. Mia is already being seen as a wise saint seeking to improve the Empire by some, it's just a matter of infecting enough people with Miaitis to ensure a majority doesn't want her dead.

>Is that why the Middle East and Africa are still stuck in the Middle Ages?
Not that user. But it might surprise you how most of middle eastern countries are well-developed modern nations. Conflicts mostly comes from Sunni muslim,oil magnates, and everything that is close to Israel's borders

It makes her even a bigger threat for the revolution. There will eventually voices advocating a constitutional monarchy with her as the head of the state. They can't risk that.

>But it might surprise you how most of middle eastern countries are well-developed modern nations.
I know, technologically. But socially, they still accept literal slavery and beheading as a punishment there.
>Conflicts mostly comes from Sunni muslim,oil magnates, and everything that is close to Israel's borders
Meaning the entire Middle East.

They can't? I mean, their leaders are foreign monarchs and the daughter of a noble so I'm not sure if they are that hellbent on giving all the power to the peasants. I think the revolution was more about purging the filth infecting the Empire aka the royal family and the central nobility.

Its not as if there's not a certain superpower's foreign intelligence agency interfering in things....

Regardless of how they start, revolutions always end up becoming a power game.

>Meaning the entire Middle East.
At least only 30% of the Middle East are fine without conflict because Suffis and Shi`ite muzzies are reasonable at some points But yeah 70% percent are battling politically and may look like a technological wonderland but socially they still follow sharia law

>Its not as if there's not a certain superpower's foreign intelligence agency interfering in things....
Please user. Those people have been killing each other for dozens of centuries already, long before the US was even a thing. And they will surely continue to do that in the foreseeable future.

The same could be said for literally every nation before the US was invented.

>But socially, they still accept literal slavery and beheading as a punishment there.
By the same token, they don't have gay marriage, trannies, or feminism.

So why would they want to give the power to a former princess of the regime they overthrow?

Because she clearly lacks the flaws of said regime, was struggling to fix their fuck-ups before the revolution even took shape, is friendly with key figures of said revolution and has public support?
This is assuming this whole revolution thing isn't just a ploy by Sunkland or Belluga to take over the Empire, of course.

Lafayette kinda over rated. The flamboyant gay German was better.

Yes, I pay five shekels a month for Mia-sama's series. Bakarina comes as a bonus.

Then she will get assassinated like Rafina in a lot of timeline

How many timelines are there already?
The 1st timeline is the one where Mia-sama got executed.
The 2nd timeline is the on-going manga.
And there's also a 3rd timeline?

Pretty sure the future changes everytime Mia does something so it's like a second timeline that branches into a bunch of new timelines.

Abel is too hot blooded, he need to team up with Ludwig who can smuggle him into the palace and rescue Mia-sama.

There's nothing treasonous about a head of state asking a neighbouring country to send military aid. Revolutionaries aren't a rival political party, they're internal unrest.

There are only two timelines that the Mia-sama we know actually lives through:
>the first one where she gets guillotined
>the ongoing second one where she reincarnates as her 12-year-old self
Beyond that, there are two other timelines that she gets forewarning about:
>guillotine 2.0, where her fate is slightly improved from the first time
>being assassinated via poison as an adult after marrying and breeding

I assume said revolutionaries won't see it that way.

Will current timeline Mia-sama start a world war due to people vying for her attention?

>asking foreigners to come to your country to kill your people
>not treasonous
The only way it could somehow make sense is that the monarch sees their objects as their literal personal properties that they have full authority to treat however they like, including massacring them whenever they see fit. In that case, said monarch needs to be guillotine anyway.

Guillotine 2.0 has already been resolved mid way in Volume 2.
Mia will have to deal with Satanic Cult who will eventually assassinate her in Arc 2.

This is some real edge. Do you really believe a ten year old starved to death because he didn't want to eat brown bread?
It's not really in the current zeitgeist to cling to the romance of the revolution and its propoganda. Revolutions are violent and nasty and bring out the worst people.

Going by the webnovel raws there are 3 major timelines, each with distinct fates, corresponding to each major arc:
>The original where she gets her head chopped off
>The one she gets poisoned after getting married, breeding but not succeeding the throne
>The one she's assassinated at 14 at some academy festival after getting elected student council president

>feel free to depose, rape, and murder me, dear people
>torture and kill my children as well
>it's your right as sovereign citizens

Attached: 1586967035781.jpg (138x222, 31.91K)

Timelines are just the times Mia read her book and see how she screwed things up

>>The one she's assassinated at 14 at some academy festival after getting elected student council president
Is that going to be the plot of book 4?

Right, it's important to note that the only bad timeline Mia's lived through is the first one. It's not like she actually dies multiple times.

If you're arguing against the right of a ruler to use force then the revolutionaries are evil too. After all, they're trying to use force to gain power.

No, that's further ahead. That's the plot of arc 3. I assume book 3 and 4 are going to be arc 2, going by the number of chapters by each book.

Book 4 is Mia becoming a teacher

Attached: Mia-sensei.jpg (3029x4096, 1.2M)

Do you really the revolutionaries beat him to death? I am not sure who is the edgy one here.
And revolutions are what shaped our current world, mind you.

The WN was that far ahead?

It's karma. The monarch needs to pay for the deaths of million kids.

Don't you see?
The revolutionaries' violence is justified because their rule is justified. And their rule is justified because their violence is justified.
The opposite is true of the royalists.

In terms of logic it all forms a neat and elegant circle.

Yes, the WN is far ahead,still ongoing and being regularly updated.
ncode.syosetu.com/n8920ex/

Not gonna lie I was offended when they says it was something kid would've think off. It was something I would've done.

I thought Mia-sama was being brilliant there.

Revolutionaries derive their power and legitimacy from the consent and will of the people. They are executioners of the people's commands. Monarchs have none of those.

Who is that girl behind Mia?

You understand that that period of French history is called the Reign of Terror, right?

Attached: bastilledaysm.png (700x2438, 617.8K)

Her name is Miabel, take what you will from that

>“THERE were two “Reigns of Terror,” if we would but remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the “horrors” of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the axe, compared with lifelong death from hunger, cold, insult, cruelty, and heart-break? What is swift death by lightning compared with death by slow fire at the stake? A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we have all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by that older and real Terror—that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us has been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.”

>glasses Mia
Holy fucking shit I'm going anemic from all the blood getting pumped into my penis.

Ofcourse they beat him to death. That's how those kind of things went. You can look back and think of it as a generally good thing for the development of society that the revolutions happened, but you can't act like the angry mob acts with any sort of nobility. What's edgy is buying the romanticized version of events like you're one of them at that time.
I know from the history of my own country that people on the wrong side of a revolution would het tortured and gored to death in extremely public ways.

That's roughly enough chapters for 6.5 light novels.

It's two oppossing camps. The royalists and the revolutionaries. Both have their own foundation myths and internal justifications.
It doesn't do to uncritically repeat those of just one of them.
There would be plenty of people that don't deel represented by the usurpers. It's just a new regime taking power. You need to judge on the merits of the individual cases which one is justified.

>Muh monarchs are literal vampires
Stop posting propaganda of a bygone ages

>Ofcourse they beat him to death
Your evidence? Why did it take them literal years if they really wanted him dead? Why didn't kill him right away? And wouldn't public execution suit their style more?
>I know from the history of my own country that people on the wrong side of a revolution would het tortured and gored to death in extremely public ways.
Which country?

That's some ugly fucking glasses user.

Calm down, Abel

Netherlands

You see, popular revolutions have the support of the majority of the populace while the crown is hated by them at that point, otherwise the revolution can't success.

What are the catalysts of the later arcs?
>part 1: magic diary
>part 2: granddaughter and autobiography
What does she get after that?

So no counter-argument?

The juxtaposition of a flat-chested loli wearing busty MILF teacher glasses is what makes it great, you philistine.

That depends on what you're arguing for.
If you're saying that the reign of terror didn't happen because the people that perpetrated it said something to the effect of 'but the royals were worse, believe me' a counter argument would be that not even they deny that their own terror occured.

>MILF
Nigga not even MILF wear those. It's granny glasses.

Even hotter.

Reminder that romanticizing monarchy is something only brainlet without any knowledge of history would do.

Attached: absolute-monarchy.jpg (2048x1441, 992.34K)

The fuck is a trad?

What more proof of the tearmoon's divine right to rule than the constant divine interventions trying to keep Mia alive. Do you think God would do that for just any peasant brat?

Reminder that there has never been a "good" revolution. All revolutions inevitably create a worse society for people and open the door for more oppression.

The point is such "terror" is a temporary, necessary evil that needed to happen to fix and liberate the country from the real, everlasting terror committed by the cruel nobility.

Every good story starts off with a beheading.

its the yellow turban rebellion retards

The French Revolution didn't fix shit, nigga. It fucked France up for the entire 19th Century.

Romanticizing royalty can at least fit into a literary fantasy. You know it's fictionalized but you like the storybook version.
Romanticizing revolutions is just stupid.

On the short term. On the long term they are a good thing unless commies are involved.

>there has never been a "good" revolution.

Attached: IMG_6593REVISED.jpg (3259x2875, 1.44M)

>arc 2
>Mia did not succeed in to the throne and left it with the 4 dukes to take the position
>This leads to the 4 dukes fighting each other and civil war ensues
>Ludwig and other Mia allies realized that this is getting out of hand and plans to get Mia to take the throne
>Mia got poisoned before the plan could even begin and had to suffer 30 days before dying
>Ludwig, Anne and Elise took care of Mia's granddaughter after Mia's death
>In the meantime, Rafina goes full DEUS VULT
>Ludwig, Anne and Elise died during the DEUS VULTing to help granddaughter's escape
>Granddaughter was about to be caught and meet Mia's ex-lover Guillotine-kun, and then she suddenly got transported to the current timeline.

>chink reference in notEurope the series
No one cares slanty.

>one type of romanticizing is good but another is bad
>just believe my biased view

Not even a real revolution. Historians call it a rebellion or "war for independence" if you want to be diplomatic.

Oh so that's what they mean when some user said Mia went full lazy. She's really dumb.

Shame that her descendant got Deus vulted, I though they are friends with Rafina.

It removed the corrupt regime and paved the way for an enlighten republic.

damn i fucking love wojak and pepe

The French Revolution was barely over by the time people started romanticizing the shit out of it.
Even if you don't romanticize IRL revolutions, the idea of the people rising to fight against the cruelty of a tyrant is extremely appealing. There are a shitton of novels and movies with that as a central aspect of its story. It's even one of the most cliche fantasy plots out there.

Funny that other countries were magically able to achieve the same thing without a bloody revolution and murder spree.

I guess she felt like she earned the r&r after scrambling to avert a revolution. It's not like she knows there's some chaos cultists who'll start a new disaster.

>literal American Revolutionary War
>i-it's not real.

Not him but what's the difference?

What is the story behind Rafina going full retard?

It's kind of awkward. Because we agree that France and the US are fine now, and we can't be certain what they would be like with any of their history altered.
Does that mean that their current virtue are due to their past rebellion? No. But it doesn't mean it's despite it either.

A revolution is like a rape, resulting in the birth of a child. The act itself is bound to come with violence and injustice, but the child does not inherit that sin. It can even grow up to be virtuous. That doesn't mean the rape itself was virtuous and that we should argue for more of them.

The argument is that the colonies were already their own independent nation in everything but name.

At first Mia is like
>Huh, dying to poison doesn't so so bad
And then she heard how much she suffered and screaming in agony for 30 days before succumbing to the poison on her bloody deathbed
>NOPENOPENOPENOPE! This is just as bad as dying to the guillotine! NOPE!

To be fair, they Linda used the occurance of other revolutions as a pressuring tool. They might not have been able to do it if the french revolt didn't happen.

The people who assassinate Mia are a cult of devil worshipers.

Why would she want to execute Mia's granddaughter then? Isn't she a victim of that cult?

Rafina has gone full retard by that point and gave the world an ultimatum. Either you are with the DEUS VULT or you will get DEUS VULT'd
Guess which side Mia loyalists ended up in

>A revolution is like a rape, resulting in the birth of a child. The act itself is bound to come with violence and injustice, but the child does not inherit that sin. It can even grow up to be virtuous. That doesn't mean the rape itself was virtuous and that we should argue for more of them.
This is a bad analogy. The revolution doesn't create something entirely new. It just transform an old entity into a reformed one. A more fitting analogy is using extreme therapies to cure a severely sick person. The patient will die without them.

According to one spoiler user, Rafina didn't kill any of Mia or her friends. They died in the cluster fuck of a civil war and assassinations.
Rafina just went inquisition on everyone asses attempting to root out a cult iirc

What was the reason? Dementia?

>muh munarchy bad
>muh revolution bad
why cant you people just enjoy the dynamic setting and the characters without going full Zig Forums, author literally gave no indication that one is worse than the other,both sides make mistakes and misunderstand each other.

the real bad guy is the protocol of the elder of zion arch kikes controlling the governemnt

That's a pretty shitty analogy, considering how many millions of people have to die in a successful revolution.

So Sion became a lonely autist and Rafina went full DEUS VULT. What about Tiona? Since every revolutionary figure got fucked I assume the same happened to her, right?

I mean letting the nobles in your country fight and tear your country apart isn't just r&r...

Perhaps a painful and uncomfortable treatment against the wishes of the patient?
And in theory it should be an improvement but you never know and the therapist is too biased and caught up in the moment to look at it objectively.

That's not what happened. Rafina was too busy putting infidels to the stake. She didn't touch what remained of her friends.

So, who tried to execute Mia's grandfaughter?

Sion was busy dealing with civil war in his kingdom during that timeline

She didn't.

Other factions iirc

Millions of cells will have to die to cure the patient but more healthy cells will be born after the body is safe and sound again.

What other user said and also there was a terrorist incident at the school, she felt responsible for it and it kind of pushed her off the deep end

From what I gathered from the threads, terrorist attack (that poison may be) on her school killed a shit load of people she knows including Mia?

What the fuck, is he fighting his father? Does he go back to purge his country or something?

Nothing replaces those whose blood is shed for the revolution. They're remembered as "heroes of the revolution" while the instigators remain safely hidden and ready to take the power once every possible opposition is dead or crippled.
There's a reason why failed revolutions are called nothing but terrorist acts. In the end it's nothing but a power struggle. The chain that opresses the people only changes owner.

i agree, all peasents should be round up and unanimously killed, that way theres no poor people if all the poor people are dead.

You're unironically correct. Nothing did more for the welfare of peasants than the black plague. By lowering the supply for unskilled labor, wages increased.

So what happens to Abel in this full retard timeline? I take it the kids from Mia are of his seed?

Glad too see you can see reason.

This time travel shit is getting more confusing than if the Terminator series fucked Back to Future and had a Down syndrome baby.

Her grandchild is called Miabel so if that's not the case then someone got cucked pretty hard.

>today you can publicly insult your elected representatives and vote them out of office
>a slightest disrespecting toward the monarch mean the death of your family in the days of old
Yeah, totally the same.

History has shown that the poor peasants actually aren't worth saving because they're all opportunist backstabbers that would even sell their mothers for benefits.

Innocent people dying during revolution was a tragic consequence, revolutionaries didn't deliberately kill them for shit and giggles.

I find that hard to believe.

You do know that there are still wester monarchies, right? And that they work like the former and not like the latter.
Meanwhile, France has a national shutdown every time the gas price changes with half a cent.

Not really, because previous timelines doesn't really affect future timelines nor is it reference much after. At the very least it's least confusing then say S;G.

They knew that would be the result but they went ahead with it anyway. They considered them an acceptable sacrifice.

We don't really know other than he bred Mia like she was a gacha machine and he was trying to pull an SSR

The hell they don't. Look at the French revolution, literally existed as a way for everyone to kill each other for essentially any reason. Hell an even better example is the Russian revolution, all that did was kill half of Russia for the next 80 years until the USSR fell from lack of ability to continue funding it's self mutilating fuck fest. Revolutions are only an excuse to legally kill your neighbor and Fuck their wives, and your an apologist for shit like the great leap forward.

>You do know that there are still wester monarchies, right?
Which are basically democracies with some clown figureheads. When you are talking about monarchies that need to be overthrown by revolutions, it's absolute monarchy.
>Meanwhile, France has a national shutdown every time the gas price changes with half a cent.
Which is a good thing. It means the people have the power over the country.

You do know that the Terror was called like that becahse of how trigger happy was Robespierre with executions, right? It was exactly the same, killing people just because they didn't agree with him. That was the result of the revolution, another tyrant ruling under the guise of democracy.

It's perfectly understandable in the novel, it's only confusing trying to figure stuff out from spoilers. The important thing to keep in mind is there's only 1 real timeline at any given point in the story (2 if you count the one before Mia came back in time). People are just referring to them as separate for the sake of clarity.

So once Mia sets things right does the kid cease to exist and disintegrates like the dairy? That’s kinda fucked up.

Because the alternative is worse. The entire country being slowly tortured to death by the corrupt nobility. A few deaths in a short period of time is much better than countless deaths and suffering for eternity.

There has to be some god behind this.

She probably goes back to the future.

>Robespierre
He only killed nobles and counter-revolutionaries who threatened the republic.

You don't do shit against the patient's will even if it will save their life, that's a goddamn crime.

People don't kill each other for no reason. It's a constant struggle between revolutionary and anti-revolutionary forces. Like some dude said "the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Without all those sacrifices, the world would still be stuck in a stagnant dark ages.

>a slightest disrespecting toward the monarch mean the death of your family
I mean, there are certain groups today that are pretty much the same thing just it's more social and professional death than just being murdered (for now)

Rape of Vendee was perfectly justified, right?

The Dark Ages are a fucking myth, you trigger happy fuckwad.

You just commit suicide with two bullets to the back of your head.

>fact agreed upon by historians
>myth

Right, they shouldn't even be called timelines. They should be called futures or possible futures.

Sion dealing with DEUS VULT bullshit
>shitty MTL incoming
"Unfortunately, Sunkland was also in a state of civil war. It was divided into an aristocrat who insisted on joining the bishop and a faction of Sion, who opposes this method ..."

>Which is a good thing. It means the people have the power over the country.
You only say that because you agree with the protesters. If a bunch of protesters on the opposite side of your political spectrum shut down your city, you'd want them all to be beaten and arrested.

I hate totalists. Can 't you go to pol or his?

First of all the arc of the universe bends towards cruelty and the lucifer effect, you sound like some naive sap. Second of all if you legitimately believe people have exactly zero self interest, that people are not the incarnations of greed, lust, envy, sloth, pride, wrath, gluttony and stupidity you have clearly lived the sheltered life.when there are free and easy pickings where all you do is legally get your neighbor killed, you think literally nobody did it? Do you truly honestly believe there was a single soul leading to revolution not damned to hell for eternity for plotting to genocide in the names of greed and envy?

Modern Mexico is an example of this.

England is doing better than France, and they didn't depose the monarch—at least not in recent history.

Chill down, Sasuke.

Pretty convinient, considering he was the one to define who counter revolutionary was.

>England is doing better than France
Is it?

Sasuke was correct. The only reason we live in an era of relative peace is that we have a shepherd guiding humanity and keeping it in line. And that shepherd is called the thermonuclear warhead. Without mutually assured destruction, we would have had World War VI by now.

No i'm mad, this absolute fuckwit legitimately believes life is sunshine and rainbows and all people only do shit for a just cause. It disgusts me there are people legitimately that stupid that's allowed to live long enough to reach here and preach self righteous bullshit.

Yes. Unlike France, they're no longer subject to German rule.

Ever considered possibility of someone being a troll?

>Because the alternative is worse.
For them. The instigators.
Nobody is torturing anybody to death.
Before the revolution at least.

>get called out for being an ultra gay fag
>lol I troll u LMAO
May as well start the seething/cope/have sex circlejerk.

No, they are just killing them slowly through negligence, corruption and exploitation.

And so is a coup.
So it fits.

That's just the narrative of power hungry revolutionaries presenting a suffering people with a scapegoat.

From the spoiler I read no, she retain the memory of her timeline, but the "evidence" she bring (fake history book that Anne's sister made) got changed, so her timeline got obliterated but she's fine

You idiots have to realize that the middle class is an inevitability, right? It can't be fought by royalty or the nobility, because it's a necessary consequence of the industrial revolution.

Monarchies were never the enemy, because they have no capacity to prevent modernity. The only true enemy to a free society is communism. That's why it's the duty of everyone, everywhere to rise up and fight communism tooth and nail. Communism is a malignant cancer that has to be excised in order to civilization to progress.

Is Tearmoon popular in Japan? What are the chances for anime?

This dirty fucking revolutonaries blaming the ones in charge of the country and its people for the country being a corrupt shithole where people starve to death.

Is this saying that there's going to be a Tearmoon play in September?

Attached: IMG_20200501_175823.jpg (730x1024, 189.72K)

A monarch can not change the weather. Some things are just out of their control.

The ones in power are always the enemy as long as they use that power for their own benefit or are just incompetent cunts.
A revolution is not a magical solution that fixes everything, it just allows a different kind of asshole to rise to power, though hopefully within a system that at least tries to limit the kind of shit he can get away with.
And no, I'm not a fucking commie and the shit they defend is just good old tyranny pretending to be something new and different.

Yeah, check twitter to see the main artist playing Mia.

>not being able to stop the tides
Maybe you need some Divine Right bro.

And a lot of things are, they just don't try to control them either because they benefit from that shit or because they simply don't care.
Even if the country being a shithole might not be 100% their fault it's still their duty to at least try to improve things and should they fail, it's also their duty to bear responsibility for that.

I see mia's grown big enough for standalone threads. Might have broken a speed record

spoken like some heretic without the mandate of heaven

Attached: download.png (271x186, 16.19K)

Book 4 is still sort of dealing with the second timeline, and trying to correct it, after Book 3 causes some unintended consequences.
According to future Ludwig, that timeline went to shit because Rafina became student council president, and so she was too stressed out to see an impending danger that led her down a path of mad tyranny (altho Mia doesn't quite know the reasoning, because Miabel wasn't told the full story). So Mia decided to become president instead, and this ends up freeing Rafina's schedule as intended, but the effects don't manifest until around Book 5 or 6. Until then, the biography Miabel brought now shows that Mia's school wasn't created, and it seems to be because one of the Duke's daughters, Emeralda, has been interfering. So Book 4 focuses on trying to get the school actually up and running, and maybe having a fun Beach episode with her former bestfriend.

Anyways, the current fourth arc doesn't seem to have any big future event Mia has to subvert, it seems… Other than becoming Empress. It kinda feels like filler, so far. No big surprise, given the last arc basically ended with her getting the other duke's kids to effectively swear fealty to her after rejecting their ancestor's evil plans, as a sort of "restart button" on the Tearmoon Empire. Not sure where else the story can go besides politics of becoming empress.

Cute royals doing cute royal things. I'm in.

[Spoiler]
I read the raw and according to it, Tiona and Chloe died protecting Miabel[/spoiler]

Does Miabel stick around, or did she go back?

Miabel seems to be completely disconnected from her original timeline by now, and is just kinda stuck in Mia's timeline. Meanwhile the biography she brought with her (written by Anne's sister) is in constant flux.
Miabel herself has a bigger part in the third arc.

Mia becoming the Empress
The empire is doomed.

Miabel sticks around because the writer isn't a moron.

They announced a stage play for September I think

if this is not-europe what is the role of the not-catholic church? I've not seen mention of any church yet.

The principality where the school is located is the non-Catholic Church and its princess is considered a saint.

What do you mean? I think these threads are too rare

Mia threads are relatively common for a series with only 7 manga chapters and 1 LN translated. Even when we don't have threads for Tearmoon specifically, it's the most talked about series in isekai threads. It's easily the most popular otome "isekai" series that doesn't have an anime.

I mean, they pop up every couple of days, which is fine. Constant threads just dry up conversation.
The school is in the not-papal states, with the Pope being replaced by a proper monarch, although their actual religious powers aren't clear, nor is the nature of the religion itself really focused on, outside of its opposition to the snake-themed satanist cult.
The Church just seems to be generic good guys without any extrapolation so far.

That's the benefit of having consistent translation I guess. Even if it's some paywalled bullshit, at least it doesn't got to some fuckface jewish fantranslator.

Constant threas also lead to generalfaging and recurring autistic shitposters so I'm more than happy with the ocassional Mia thread.

Speaking of which, it looks like we have about five weeks until volume 2 finishes. I can't wait to get into volume 3. I tried reading the WN with MTL, but it can't be done.

actually you are right, Bakarina threads used to be nice, now they are infested with scatfags.

She actually never said that, rather it was attributed to her much later on. There are some new reports stating that she wanted her husband to take things seriously but he didn't.

>He says while he posts the prime example of why revolutions are shit.

>I can't wait to get into volume 3
The translator was assigned to work on different series when they finished with Vol. 1, so it might take a while before they start doing Vol. 3.

Not to defend those cancer but the threads are usually fine. It does tend to turn horrible couple of days before the new episode aired.

I just hope it won't turn into a general after the anime is finished though. Looking at how shitty Kaguya/Konosuba threads now is pretty harrowing.

>reassigned translator away from JNC's current cash cow to work on other stuff
Is JNC retarded?

I've seen this user make the same claim a couple times, but I'm pretty sure he's talking out of his ass.

Dipshit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1175x459, 94.87K)

But that says he's dipping away from Volume 2, but Volume 2 is currently being translated.

Isn't Volume 2 already being translated and close to finished? Pretty sure this is old news.

That's what I'm saying my dude. The translator work on another series before they are doing Vol. 2. Which makes it possible that he'll do the same before doing Vol. 3.

Who are Mia's Big Four?

Probably Tiona, Dion, Ludwig and Anne

He wasn't "assigned to", he chose to pick up that many volumes. Nobody at JNC put a gun to his head and made him sign up for more than he could handle. Frankly JNC should just take one of the two series from him and give it to someone else if he can't handle two series simultaneously, but that would actually cause a longer delay in the short term while the new translator gets up to speed. And this is coming from someone who actually enjoys Seimaru Kishi (the other series).

If it's any consolation, Seinaru Kishi 3 only just came out today in Japan, so it's possible that JNC hasn't actually licensed it yet and he will just keep working on Tearmoon?

Dion
Ludwig
Anne and/or Elise
Tiona's brother

How old is Mia in the latest volume?

>Kaguya
Kaguya threads at least make manga and anime threads to quarantine some of the shitflinging

It's also possible that since starting V2 he did actually manage to free up some time so he can work on both at the same time, although I'm not holding my breath.

Attached: inb4 discordfags.png (854x308, 49.02K)

>England is doing better than France
Which country is hit harder by corona-chan again?

Just take a look at our actual history, edgelord. Individually, humans maybe cruel and greedy but collectively, mankind are becoming more and more tolerate and enlighten. That's why we are so much civilized compared to our barbaric ancestors who murdered each other on daily basis.

>Nobody is torturing anybody to death.
Tell that to millions of malnourished children starved to death under the regime.

Yeah I've called the Ukranian, they said at least the Tsar didn't starve them to death.

>the country being a corrupt shithole where people starve to death.
Guess who is the head of that country again?

Ask me how I know you're a sheltered idiot.

user, we're literally living in the most peaceful era in human history. The fact we have to convince ourselves otherwise by looking at the misery of some isolated places doesn't change that the average standard of living of humanity is far above anything it's been in ages.
Some particular cultures have had it better in the past, and some like Europe only barely got themselves out of a multi-millennium self-induced shithole state, but the overall of humanity is doing much better than the overall in any prior era.

If we're talking averages the average human being is currently living in a pit of misery and can barely sustain themselves.

France

Attached: corona per million.jpg (2298x1557, 539.69K)

Which is still better than the average human a few centuries ago.
The other user is also right that war is at an all-time low, and education an all-time high.

see

Is Sion finally gonna work up the courage to go after Tiana in this TL or will they both be too hung up on Mia to do anything?

Did Tiona and Sion ever really have a thing for each other?

I dunno if it was ever explicitly confirmed but it certainly read that way to me.

As far as I know, it was only Mia who thought that (because Tiona and Sion ended up becoming friends due to her bullying), but it doesn't seem there was actually any relationship between them.

Carnation Revolution and Velvet Revolution say hello.

>mfw rebel pieces of shit

Attached: Charlotte_Corday.png (404x358, 399.45K)

Revolutions are so pointless, the word we call them by literally means "to go around in a circle".

were there even peaceful revolutions?

Velvet Revolution

>Seinaru Kishi 3 only just came out today in Japan
I know timeline is a mess these days but you could've tried harder.

Attached: firefox_2020-05-01_XXXXXX.png (186x91, 13.53K)

All the shit that's been going down is making me lose track of what month it is and how the months are numbered.

Attached: 1567039783033.png (278x255, 26.76K)

Don't worry bro, I've been rationing my money ahead of my next paycheck only to notice that 2 months have passed in this quarantined hellhole. I don't even remember what's going on.

Cute reactionary traitor. Does she return in later arc?

Attached: 1581349757037.jpg (1266x1800, 829.25K)

No

>Reactionary
I don't think you know what that word means

Shame she's pretty cute.

Well excuseeee me. She's trying to prevent her brother's revolution anyway.

Attached: test.png (372x342, 47.99K)

Sic semper Tyrannus!

I'll fuck your annus m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIAdHEwiAy8

Go away Robespierre, Mia-sama will guide the Royaume du Tearmoon into the modern age.

Attached: 1588056182485.jpg (1266x1800, 851.13K)

Not having any yuri bait between them is a mistake.

Mia is heterosexual who wants to groom young boys

Attached: 2060.jpg (1266x1800, 776.14K)

Why is she crying?

For every stat adjusted for population the UK is doing worse.

UK has fewer cases per 1m and more tests per 1m but more deaths and far fewer serious/critical cases.

>8 children

Are we sure it was poison that did her in and not internal haemorrhaging from Abel's dick?

Rafina barely shows up to justify any kind of yuri baiting, even when she has half an arc to herself.

She ate a Destroying Angel, a mushroom that painfully kills you.

That's not Tiona?

Does that some how change the fact that is era is the most peaceful one in mankind's history?

American revolution. No king nor noble was killed.

Guys I think Mia-sama is not that smart.

Attached: Capture.jpg (596x850, 120.45K)

Actually, you're right. It might be Tiona, now that I recheck how Rafina looks (background of pic here)
I just assumed it was Rafina because I thought the image was from Volume 3.

Attached: Tearmoon Vol 3 cover.jpg (1801x2560, 692.1K)