Shingeki no Kyojin

Zeke should have won. If only he wasn't such a loving older brother.

Attached: Zeke.png (704x559, 391.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20
desuarchive.org/a/thread/202339204/#q202355015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for annie

Attached: 1564949669821.jpg (1200x734, 67.06K)

>The alliance is losing
>"...We can't... he's too strong..."
>A tear is seen falling down Annie's eye
>".......Dad..."
>Suddenly all the colossals explode in a mist of blood and gore
>Eren flinches
>"WHAT!?!?? HOW???"
>In the distance we see the faint silhouette of a man
>Eren is visibly sweating
>It's Mr. Leonhart
>youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20
>He cracks his knuckles

Attached: taco thursday.png (2024x1600, 3.03M)

Storytime thread for Volume 8 has begun We will get to see the conclusion to the Female Titan Arc this thread.

Zeke's sob story is more interesting than Annie or her entire character for that matter.

Fuck Eren for betraying him. Zeke's plan was by far the best. It was the only outcome where people aren't killed, and it would've resulted in the least number of deaths.

C U C K

Attached: 1565705322516.png (1024x983, 804.67K)

Attached: 1578380467042.png (2344x3405, 2.75M)

Indeed

Attached: 1541575666656.jpg (652x774, 151.1K)

People like to make fun of this but it's exactly how Eren would act in a relationship

Seriously what was the point of that scene?

Attached: 1588279113198.png (852x667, 244.95K)

>Zeke's plan was by far the best. It was the only outcome where people aren't killed, and it would've resulted in the least number of deaths.
The alliancefags should have just agreed with that plan if they are putting the world that wants them dead over the people of the island.

It's not like any of them will ever get laid anyway.

>y-y-y-you are family

>It's not like any of them will ever get laid anyway.
Manlet is really popular with women, he has a woman in every district

*spritz spritz*

Attached: 1568589097493.png (1480x1000, 493.19K)

Show rebelling Eldians, probably as Eren planned and I guess to get people to worry about Annie's dad for some reason

NOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN EHSISTERS

Sure, Levi. A bunch of nameless women we've never met definitely wanted to fuck you.

Zeke was more right than Eren
who is gonna be a

>"when the world unites against me there will be peace"

>two generations later everything goes to shit again

Seriously i know Zeke is kind of pathetic but pewds coming to Zig Forums sucking Eren off are more annyoing

speedreader here. Is it explained if the Founder is capable of removing Eldian's abilities to shapeshift? If so, what's the argument against doing so and blending in with the rest of Humanity? They don't really seem to have any defining traits like skin color.

You playing haard huh....why you love this soo much women...

Attached: Mikasa....png (739x924, 845.99K)

If Eren were Lelouching himself then he wouldn't have been seething so much about Frieda putting the fate of the world over the fate of Eldians.

>if you don't fight, we can't win. fight. fight.

>Literal end of the world is what it took to Incite large scale rebellion
Continental Eldians deserve to die alongside the Marleyans.It took a child with daddy issues to fraught Grisha's movement they have no excuse.

To show how Eldians outside of Paradis are dealing with Eren's message

Adding more to Annie's shitty sob story nobody cares about

NÓOOOOOO AAAARRGHHH

Attached: 1574819352064.jpg (306x322, 119.68K)

but why let anyone outside of Paradis know about the plan? Just let the world get reminded like Paradis did

It seems that Eren can only do global commands with the Founder's powers which is why Reiner and Annie lost their hardening when he was unleashing the CTs.

Chaos does work better to rumble them all. It's not like Marley will listen to Eldians and they'll be fighting among themselves. Or he could actually want Eldians to fight back and stand up for themselves.

Attached: 94840355_224345145328861_3026111152572077987_n.jpg (285x285, 15.6K)

>Or he could actually want Eldians to fight back and stand up for themselves.
And what then? Manage to take over sections of Liberio before dying along with the rest of Marley? It would have been better if he had just Ozymandias'ed it, and by the time the alliance showed up at the docks, half the world would have been pulverized already.

If they are all in internment camps then it's just going to result in all of them getting shot unless they have plot armor like Annie's dad.

Annie's dad is gonna kung fu the guards and lead them all the safety pretty obviously. Well, until Eren rumbles them

Titans have pressure points as well you know.
Eren is already dead.

Isn't he perma crippled?

Rare potato Hanji

OUTTA TA FURREST 'ND INTER TA OSHUN

This. Eren is a dirty traitor who stabbed his family in the back.

AA plot when?

Attached: 779745.jpg (500x722, 57.77K)

Attached: 1563092278165.jpg (1280x720, 78.36K)

And then his real family stabbed him in the back by joining the alliance against him

Mikadogs lmao, why?

So how long does Armin cry like a bitch?

Doesn't he do that every other chapter?

That's his default mode

Attached: hnng.jpg (1273x1080, 1.14M)

clockwork

Attached: hiatusfagrepellant.png (700x766, 707.72K)

>it'll be at least full five years until Hisoka appears again
how does that make you feel?

What a woman

>200+ annies saved
now what

You probably already had them all since it's the same ones that the same people dump all the time

Find more, there’s many more.

Attached: CC4D6414-CDBA-41C2-9DD1-ECBBFD0ED1CB.png (1126x486, 598.36K)

i just started

Question for Anniefags, do you prefer any Annie ship? I see AA, BA, and RA thrown out here from time to time, but which one is the most popular?

One of them ships EA even though it's deader than Marco, the other ones kinda like RA because they are desperate to avoid Armin as much as possible

>Historia, let's become a family. All we have to do is make a baby.

Attached: kinolet.jpg (1589x1989, 333.23K)

I would prefer her to be with no one. But I quite like RA again desu.

Attached: 08DFDBD5-2A6B-4C87-9314-271AD50D7194.jpg (593x308, 98.21K)

What’s the difference between dying of natural causes and being killed by an enemy combatant. Ur still dead

People live longer if they are not killed in combat.

Does Historia think Lebi is cool?

Attached: yatzumimizu_paradis_leading_ladies.jpg (563x800, 94.84K)

What's the difference between dying of old age and getting shot?

>now what
Get more, dumb user. Gabis too.

Attached: 1572653948952.jpg (680x638, 91.81K)

RA is kino so I agree.

anyone who wants AA either doesn't care about Annie or actively hates her
AA is by for the worst possible ending Annie could have
death is a preferable alternative

Ironically, Anniefags really hated Reiner during his flashback chapters and the Marco one.

>Armin will save the world and marry Annie
Holy based

>Anniefags really hated Reiner during his flashback chapters and the Marco one.
I didn't. So you're already wrong. Nice one.

There were dozens guards against рrobably tens of thousands Eldiand. They'd have been swarmed in seconds.

Reiner's flashbacks didn't hurt his reputation at all. We already knew Reiner went crazy during his time in Paradis.
No, what it really did was illustrate how much of a spineless coward Bert was. Even though Bert was dead and BA could never happen that flashback somehow put another nail in the coffin that we didn't even know existed.

Just look at this fucking disgrace of human being. It's like no one ever taught him how to be a man.

Attached: Attack-on-Titan---c096-(v24)---p064-[Digital-HD]-[danke-Empire].jpg (1200x1800, 500.03K)

I never hated him, but obviously I didn’t like what he made her do. But Annie also fucked him up so there’s that. But then they made up again for both things. They’re weird...

Attached: 2428F141-00F8-4DE5-99EF-E6D1E506EAA6.jpg (828x1505, 362.25K)

What have you been doing during the corvid outbreak to keep yourself safe?

Attached: qf9z8ly94vv41.jpg (612x1239, 136.44K)

>ywn see Reiner bashing Annie's head with a happer
>ywn see Reiner twisting Annie's jew nose
>ywn see Reiner stomping on Annie's face over and over
>ywn see Reiner tying Annie and lock her down in a basement to starve
>ywn see Reiner inviting his bros to drug Annie and gangrape her
>ywn see Reiner urinating on Annie
Why live

Attached: 1575596260071.jpg (1042x2368, 1.56M)

Yeah, but the most crazy waifufags at the moment were all about "muh pure innocent waifu" so a lot ganged up on Reiner during the Marco chapter for bullying her into killing Marco while pretending that she would never kill anyone unless forced by other people.

This scene is just depressing.

Attached: 1EEC71C7-B150-41B8-AE7F-20E9BCF20C99.jpg (1033x1057, 350.18K)

Yeah I felt really bad for Reiner and Bert in this scene

What made me mad is that she had to do it even though she wasn’t the one having a conversation how they are titans. That was just fucking stupid.

>Bert
Why feel bad for the only guy doing nothing?

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Attached: 1577341407557.png (1185x1080, 336.2K)

I'll never feel sorry for Annie or care about her because I'm tired of women characters who do horrible things getting a pass because they're cute, I hope she becomes Armins trophy or dies so I can watch her stupid fans seethe about it.

It was to explain why she had Marco's 3DMG during the FeT arc. Reiner ended up being the main one responsible for nearly everything Annie did during that arc but I guess it was more to hype him up as Eren's main foil rather than to excuse Annie's actions.

As someone who likes Annie, the #1 thing I want for her is to die ASAP.

If she's dead, Isayama can't butcher her any further. She'll be free from the god awful sub plot she's been dragged into.

It really is ridiculous how Reiner had to go through four years of hating himself and being driven to nearly killing himself over guilt for his actions while Annie might actually get everything she has wanted.

She's neck deep. No escaping it now.

Kinda feel the same way to be honest and I really really like her. Probably happening after she sees her dead dad.

I know things look bleak.
I mean hell I'm already wishing for the death of one of my favorite characters.
Still, maybe Isayama will kill off a character to try and raise the stakes. Hell kill her off to cause Armin to snap. I don't mind if Armin goes more out of character afterwords, so long as Annie isn't affected.
Realistically there shouldn't be any chance at all for her to see her dad. She'll just see Liberio flattened and realize she was too late. At that point she has no reason to stick with the alliance.

I feel like isayama is a huge feminist, all the males are punished when they do wrong but none of the females are. Annie deserves to die but she'll get whatever she wants

Attached: Stupid bitch.jpg (770x299, 86.28K)

>Hell kill her off to cause Armin to snap.
This is a bit ambiguous so let me rephrase.
>Hell, he could just kill her off to cause Armin to snap.

Yeah, Isayama is the type of writer who'd bring someone back from from 7 years of absence with unresolved threads, loose ends and being a main character's love interest only to kill them off 7 chapters later.

>At that point she has no reason to stick with the alliance.
This is where Im interested in what he will do with her character if she doesn’t die. He has a chance of ruining her pretty bad though.

>Mikasa your butt...

Rookie numbers

>He has a chance of ruining her pretty bad though.
I'd rather not take that risk and simply kill her off now.
She could end up like Luke Skywalker where everyone has to pretend the conclusion of the story never happened in order to continue appreciating her.

Yet on the other hand he reduced Mikasa, Annie and Historia's once very promising characters to reducing two of them to only their obsession for a male figure and the other one gets shelved for over 40 chapters because she might have fucked the MC.

Attached: IMG_3489.png (1093x615, 951.42K)

Are you REALLY going to defend Isayama's writing?

I present to you the entirety of the past 5 chapters. I win. Isayama cannot be defended.

>unresolved threads, loose ends
But all of those were resolved a long time ago. The only real loose end was Annie herself having to come back eventually from getting frozen.

>christa not in story in order to play baby maker simulator
>mikasa says "EREN" 80% of the time and entire arc revolves around her feelings about eren
>sasha
>annie in stasis for years

maybe hange is the exception

can't remember other females off the top of my head

>This is where Im interested in what he will do with her character if she doesn’t die.
So far all he has done is have her double down on her daddy issues and be part of the alliance. There's nothing much more for her to do compared to other characters besides a half assed romance with Armin just to throw a bone to Bert's ghost.

when was mikasa promising

FT arc

>maybe hange is the exception
She has been depicted as a failure of a successor to Erwin and a complete emotional wreck.

When she carried the best chapters of the Trost arc

So what? Reiner and Zeke are failures at everything they do and they are still regarded as some of the best written characters of the series

Attached: ESleLRzUcAE7Pci.jpg (600x535, 99.19K)

I suddenly feel more free than I did 2 minutes ago.

How come daughter slave gets hugs while sister slave gets a hate confession?

Pretty sure giving Mikasa a back hug and nicely telling her she's free wouldn't have work very well on her.

Attached: EW2MX7XU4AoIkI9.jpg (1494x1494, 234.69K)

ZE is best

Attached: 1576794158327.jpg (640x850, 165.14K)

My favorite part about ZE is that everyone immediately knew how things would end.

She spaghettis herself into an anime faint?

Based and freepilled

Their relationship is more like this

Attached: 1552719697715.png (1000x5250, 1.86M)

Eren should really stop bullying family members

Attached: 1575626655599.jpg (512x512, 57.63K)

>females in snk are not punished
Eh, but what about:
Ymir F (mostly didn't deserve it)
Lady Tybur (didn't really deserve it)
Carla (didn't deserve it at all)
Dina (kinda deserved it)
Mina (didn't deserve it)
Frieda (no escape for her, didn't deserve it)
Nifa (didn't deserve it)

Don't forget punished Hange, desperate Annie, and confused Mikasa. Only Pieck hasn't been punished.

Eren is a good father.

They deserve a better brother

Attached: ZE1.jpg (1280x5928, 1.03M)

He did a terrible job raising Armong

Attached: 1466179941106.jpg (822x1232, 444.13K)

Attached: ESleK1-UMAY3KNX.jpg (600x521, 87K)

only shippers still care about this trash, right?

you're a shipper?

jesus christ isayama

Attached: 1588286573342.jpg (2037x3056, 2.31M)

omg bro wow so deep and so many layers of foreshadowing, bravo isayama. Much deeper than naruto (only other anime I've read lol)

God I can’t wait for season 4. Imagine how kino of a soundtrack they’ll give Reiner for his big hero moment when despite being severely weakened, he still faces off against pure evil incarnate.

Attached: 1CCDE419-4E16-4DC0-AEAC-769D7880046E.png (1300x929, 1.43M)

Back when Jeanfags and Armongfags weren't mortal enemies

Why can't Isayama carry on with the god tier character development he did with Reiner rather than trying to do a last minute fix for the ones he has ignored for years?

>God tier character development
Watch more anime and read more manga

kys phonefag

But he already ruined Reiner too

I'd say that he is more stagnant than ruined at the time. Next chapter will tell if there is hope for him

Attached: 128.9.jpg (994x450, 186.62K)

Attached: EW2tcJKVcAI8rRX.jpg (2028x2048, 798.18K)

They look like obnoxious hipsters

Indeed, Zeke had a great plan.

They're kino

Attached: 1587482734847.jpg (1631x2048, 435.9K)

I really hope they make it until the end. Fujobucks will probably keep manlet alive but I'm scared for Hanjo since Isayama doesn't seem to want to commit to give the cheap drama death to Jean or Connie.

Attached: endgame.jpg (1346x766, 149.3K)

>Kino
Die

Based ZekeCHAD

Attached: Zeke is cute.jpg (768x432, 38.12K)

Go away tranny

I think Hange's popularity really surprised Isayama. I don't know if this is enough to save her though.

Also can someone redpill me on the Hange gender meme? She has obvious boobs in the manga, is called she, and was introduced as Zoe Hange. I don't understand how one could get confused.

>I think Hange's popularity really surprised Isayama.
It has, but Erwin was way more popular and he still got killed just to shill Armin even more.

>Also can someone redpill me on the Hange gender meme?
Someone many years ago asked if Hange was meant to be a man or a woman. Isayama got butthurt about his art being seen as vague and decided to draw her as an androgynous character. With the anime and even some recent manga page giving her boobs it's just an old joke at this point.

Attached: SL arrested.jpg (360x189, 44.01K)

>Isayama got butthurt about his art being seen as vague
Is that another theory cooked up by /snk/ or is there any factual evidence or even suggestion that Isayama declared Hange's gender irrelevant for that reason?

We don't know if Isayama got butthurt but Hange only started being referred as neither male or female after that question.

headpatted armin looks like hitch

This. Fuck Eren and fuck Erenfags

Attached: 1563698211364.png (291x390, 147.32K)

Soooo how exactly was Zeke able to break the King's Will? I never understood that.

so boring in here without anniebros

King Fritz's will simply submitted to an even greater cuck.

>"when the world unites against me there will be peace"

At what page does eren say this?
Have you moralfaggots forget why eren did the rumblings?
It's not for peace or some kiddie shit like 'ending the cycle of hatred'
Eren did the rumbling for Ymir's freedom
This is the main message of Attack on Titan
Will you lie down and accept fake peace
Or will you fight for your freedom?

Keep dreaming and projecting, fag. You know Eren isn't gonna rumble anything.

very boring and gay in here without anniebros

>Zeke able to break the King's Will

What?
Zake literally act like fritz the cuck

Post more ZE.

C O P E

Attached: 011___1586199249.jpg (887x1300, 481.32K)

Just wait for a few chapters if you're not even smart enough to read a shitty children manga.

is that bitch warrior pieck dead or not yet

Eren already rumbling north marley
Now post page where eren want peace

>You know Eren isn't gonna rumble anything.
t. Mikasa and Armin before the restaurant
This is proof that some of you don't read the manga and don't understand what Eren is.

Rumbling ain't succeeding after they introduced the avengers.
Either Eren gets defeated or he reveals he had other plans (e.g. a Lelouch)

Cherish those few months you still have I guess?

>These titans have already reached the continent of Marley
>I didn't think they'd be able to cross the sea this quickly
>M-maybe Hange didn't actually see them with all that steam? She could just be guessing right? I-it hasn't been confirmed yet!
Peacefags aren't even qualified to read this shitty children's manga

Zeke plans is the most concerete and peaceful solution.

Erens plan is just evil and genocidal

Alliance plan is just fucking retarded

Attached: 1505145223478.png (512x265, 132.03K)

Kek
Did you a moralfaggots with kike education really think that a japanese will share the same view like you?

Attached: 1568271000383.jpg (751x1024, 64.62K)

I'm not saying rumbling didn't already kill people. Who knows? Maybe thousands or even millions. Still, it's clearly not going to be the apocalypse.

You're a buzzword spouting retard and you can't even follow a dumb manga for children. Reconsider your life choices.

Attached: brothers.jpg (1067x1200, 132.48K)

>Either Eren gets defeated or he reveals he had other plans (e.g. a Lelouch)

>Incel want Genocide ending
>Virgin want Lelouch ending
>Cuck want Peace ending

Real Chad know we will get Gainax ending
The Worm is an alien weapon that sent to conquer the world but have changed of heart when It meet with Ymir. The Alien who sent the Worm will invade the earth 2000 years later. All this time Ymir have been preparing for invasion and Eren releasing Wall Titans to defend the world from the invasion. Eren acted as a villain so The Alliance can be formed and Eren need every Shifters, Ackermans and especially Gabi. Gabi is they key on defeating the Alien, turnout Gabi is rightful ruler of the Alien Kingdom but got transported when a coup d'etat happen. It's up to Eren and friends to help Gabi to claim her place as the Alien Princess.

>Did you a moralfaggots

Attached: 1527049543240.jpg (533x594, 43.37K)

100% this.
Zeke actually had a realistic plan.

>NOOOOOO IT'S KIDDIE MANGA!!!!!!!!
>MY RABBII TEACHER TOLD ME THAT GENOCIDE IS WRONG AND HOLOCOSTER IS REAL!!!!

Cute underage user, so adorable

>Keep dreaming and projecting, fag. You know Eren isn't gonna rumble anything
>I'm not saying rumbling didn't already kill people
Moving goalposts already. Hange very clearly sees them making contact with Marley. By the time they beat Floch and make it there, Marley is already fucked. Then they have to actually find Eren.

Attached: 003___1586199249.jpg (895x1300, 498.15K)

What the fuck does SnK being a manga for kids/teenagers have anything to do with jews, the ethics of genocide, or the holocaust? Are these threads some kind of retard contest or something?

Are these shitrenturds okay?

Just clarifying myself, not moving goalposts (although you can call it the way you want if that pleases you). The World Rumbling just isn't happening, plain and simple.

Not really, they're starting to see their demise.

>Hange very clearly sees them making contact with Marley
I'm not disagreeing with you about the rumbling but how the fuck can Hanji see titans on the mainland of Marley? Marley has be at least 100 to 300 miles away from Paradis. How do we know it isn't just general titan steam from titans in the sea?

>NOOOO NOT MY /SNK/ THREADS ON CAMBODIAN BAMBOO BASKET WEAVING FORUM!!!!!
>NOOOO YOU ARE A KID AND A RETARD IF YOU THINK GENOCIDE IS RIGHT!!!!!!
>NOOOOOO I'M NOT A J*W!!!!!!!

He's an 16-18 year old kid who thinks he understands everything because he goes on Zig Forums, he's so redpilled and enlightened he inserts politics and Jews into everything just like his sjw counterpart.

You can estimate distance from the steam. Since the steam is much higher than the titans you do not need to see the titans to guess their position.

Hange randomly says a lot of things lately. Either she's in on Eren's plan and is trying to get the alliance to him or Isayama is just using her to explain random plot points

Attached: 1586591187714.jpg (125x102, 3.37K)

It's not happening because he's too lazy to draw the whole world and is probably too scared to actually do genocide, but Marley will get destroyed most likely.

I didn't even bring any of those points, merely pointed out how they had nothing to do with this Chinese Comic being aimed at children/teenagers (like you) due to being published in a shounen magazine.

You should probably rethink some of your life choices and shut the fuck up a bit more. You're embarrassing.

>believe me goy, he is an underage! And the rumbling wont happen! Because it's kids manga and genocide is bad!

In the earlier page, Hange notices something and stands up, exposing herself from her cover to try and confirm what she saw. When she's explaining to the alliance, she talks as if it's a certainty that the titans have already made it onto the mainland, and not as if she's guessing. As for how she figured it out, you'll just have to guess. Probably something like

This series is godawful. Crybaby protagonist. Terrible pacing. Retarded moments. And annoying AF characters.

Sat there wishing Armin, Hange, Historia, and Eren would die horribly.

>Shitrencucks are having a bad day!

Attached: Oivey.jpg (397x370, 27.69K)

I guess Zig Forums leaking out everywhere on the chans isn't just a meme. Eh, I guess I knew what I was gonna get into when I entered the thread, but still.

You're a broken record on top of being a retard. Seriously, I'm not even telling you to "win" the discussio nor something, but you genuinely are fucking dumb and a disgrace of a person.

That looks like a happy Reiner more than Zeke

Attached: 1562400629263.jpg (1200x802, 227.46K)

Based

Attached: 1563674894213.png (986x1190, 641.17K)

>I was having a bad day

Why? Did some took you laptop again?

You don't know how the world works, kid. Eren is a cartoon villian who only does what in his crazed one track mind is the right thing, disregarding the opinions and wishes of much much smarter and more sensible people.
He does all this without thinking it through at all, killing millions and millions of innocents. Again, this is the equivalent of Israel firing nukes randomly across the entire middle east and some just completely random, just to prevent Palestine and co from attacking them.

It's one thing to just say "I like Freeza cause he is evil and kills people" but rationalizing this cartoonish act is Zig Forums level.

Attached: Embodiment of evil.jpg (2037x1528, 1.81M)

Shitrenbros?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!? DELETE THIS

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE.png (340x335, 76.14K)

HE'S EVEN POSTING WOJAKS KEK
>emotional damage

You don't have to see them to make an estimation of how long it would take them to reach the continent if you know the distance between it and the island and have a general idea of how fast the titans are walking. She's right on the mark.

>NOOO WHERE MY DECENT DISCUSSION IN MY MONGOLIAN HORSE RIDING FORUM??????!!!!!!
>YOU DUM DUM!!!!!

They look a bit alike as kids except for Reiner being chubbier

Attached: young warriors.png (905x1300, 242.57K)

N-no user you're a jew and a goyim!

>He's still losing it
>Hes even posting wojaks now
>His mind is SHATTERED
HOLY BASED

Attached: 1586730719107.png (1075x1518, 1.24M)

Why is everyone so ugly but Zeke

Attached: 1569021307186.jpg (600x600, 96.91K)

Attached: 1562773047121.jpg (600x790, 410.98K)

What kind of physics is this? That steam would be almost immediately condensing and would be visible for about 10km to 20km max. There might even be precipitation from all the sudden cloud formation afterwards.

That is why it is fictional story
Keep in mind the protagonist have been like this from the start
He will kill everyone if it make him free
And this rumbling is his path to freedom

annie a shito

Getting serious déjà vu, here.

Attached: the nile.png (684x197, 15.53K)

At this point I'll just assume you're baiting and can't be this retarded

Attached: 1575780965966.jpg (520x760, 246.25K)

Take heed. Your post is gonna age like milk

Armin’s cumrag is very cute

Confused how anyone could miss Willy dying in 100 or was then when they thought he was the WHT

Attached: 1562114956905.jpg (387x350, 35.89K)

This is Zig Forums(nel)
Are you expecting people to be serious here?

My trophy wife is so cute

Attached: CHADmin.png (1600x2000, 994.68K)

I never doubted grim reminder though. It was obvious grim reminder would happen, and it's obvious world rumbling won't.

How does Reiner job to rocks, while the ultrahard steel couldn't put a dent in him?

Attached: Attack On Titan - Vol.29 Chapter 118_ Foul Play - 27.png (871x1280, 1.82M)

Moralfaggots, they're that delusional

I also remember there being loads of Arminfags claiming that Eren was just following Armin's plan because they didn't like the idea of Eren acting on his own.

Kek what a moralfag thing to say. The Marleyans are an existential theat to the Eldians. The Eldians of now have done nothing to the Marleyans while the Marleyans have continuosly sent Titans at them for centuries. Eldians may have done things waaaaay back in the past but the Marleyans haven't stopped sending the titans. They had the chance to stop after sending a few and causing a couple problems. But no.Eren's home was destroyed by them. So was his mother. They tried to talk things out and it didn't work. Eldians are persecuted in their territories. Take your preaching elsewhere, moralfag. It doesn't apply here lmao

Zeke's throw is just that powerful.

Attached: 1581118317098.jpg (1080x607, 41.53K)

oh right. False equivalence isn't an argument.

Reiner would job even to any named character around

I'm doing fine bitching some moralfags and Arminfags on this thread.

>It was obvious grim reminder would happen, and it's obvious world rumbling won't.
Name your evidence. I'm actually curious. It's easy to claim that you knew grim reminder would happen now that it's already happened.

I just like how these arminfags posting on how smart and brave armin is while in manga he is pretty much insufferable

The way story is constructed. I'm not saying there's a 0% chance of rumbling, but it's pretty fucking low. Isayama had way more reasons to end it quickly after that Eren spread rather than keep it longer and go avengers just to SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS. I'm quite confident in saying rumbling will be stopped, whether it's Eren's plan or not.

It was a shitty plan that amount to total cuckery

It's just one guy shitposting for replies

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
Kys, faggot. Zeke's plan was the only one that made sense.

Yes.

No really. That's like his key personality trait.

Of course
Who like armin?

Based and Gainaxpilled

The third grim reminder will be when the alliance reaches the mainland and we get a double spread of a completely pancaked Marley. Maybe then, peacefags will finally realize the rumbling has already gone too far to be stopped, and that the only way the story can be resolved is if it continues to completion

They self insert pretty hard and are mad Eren's the character they wanted Armong to be

Attached: 1585092104821.jpg (912x513, 74.5K)

Made sense to a cuck

Marley arc was ripe with retarded theories, now that I think about it. REZW alliance, Kiyomi is Mikasa in disguise, Willy is Armin, Eren is following the SL/Armin's plan, the soldier at the theater is Jean/Manlet etc.

How many more moons until SnK ends?

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Attached: 1574440993362.jpg (289x354, 16.81K)

>it's fake memory!
>eren actually have evacuated marley!

Never underestimate moralfags

But little Reiner was really cute.

>he thinks sterilizing his own people for the sake of others isn't peak cuckery

kek moralfags btfo

I just didn't get people who self insert themself to a story
It is stupid and weird

All stemmed from everyone thinking there's no way Eren's acting on his own and that he couldn't possibly be the only one who infiltrated Marley. In the end it set what was to come, Eren actually doing shit and everyone else just reacting to him

Don't forget Pieck's weird words making us guess which SL soldier Yelena was.

Attached: soldier-kun identity.jpg (1340x904, 556.29K)

>The way story is constructed. I'm not saying there's a 0% chance of rumbling, but it's pretty fucking low.
Pretty fucking low is still a chance.

>Isayama had way more reasons to end it quickly after that Eren spread rather than keep it longer and go avengers just to SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS.
It can't be stopped anymore + chapter where everyone realizes what this means + epilogue wouldn't have been bad

>I'm quite confident in saying rumbling will be stopped, whether it's Eren's plan or not.
I'm confident that the rumbling won't be stopped because of Eren. When Eren puts his will into something, he cannot be stopped. It's what manlet recognized in him after meeting him in that jail cell, and it's why Reiner knew things were fucked when they found out Eren has the FT because he knew Eren is the worst person to have such power.

>You're an embarrassment as a human being
Projection
> but at least you'll always have the decency to never amount to anything in real life, I'll give you this
That sentence doesn't make sense but I'll assume it's also projection lmao
>Not wasting anymore time with these trash threads filled with retarded teenagers.
Holy mother of more projection. Jeez.

As always I'm right. Any nigger who thinks sterilizing himself and everybody close to him for the sake of people who hate him is a good idea needs to unironically kick the chair.

annie
that's all really

Attached: 1559220743413.jpg (1450x2048, 244.19K)

Attached: EIX3OKqWsAAyA_B.jpg (1000x1376, 267.28K)

EH is bait. EA is kino

Attached: Eren has Annie's memories.jpg (366x606, 27.97K)

Will you guys stop already?
Do you even enjoy the manga?

What people seem to forget is that the alliance is still have no idea on how to stop eren
All the alliance will do according to last chapters are convince eren to stop rumbling or kill him somehow
>inb4 this is shounen, power of frienship rulez!
The alliance is on thin thread
Magath didn't come clean with marley aggression to paradis, shifters didn't say sorry for what they did
And the last chapter just show how their morality is a joke when they have to kill their own people
Storywise they are doom to fail
Heck, no one in the alliance even know the existence of ymir
And people expect them to stop the rumbling?

YHfags weren't completely dead at the moment so there was a lot more blind and autistic hatred for Eren at the moment.

because Zeke is a Beast

Is that Grisha or Kxxxsaver?

I don't deny the possibility of the alliance failing, but supposing they do, what would be the point of these past chapters? What does it serve narrative-wise, or how does the characterization affect the overall plot? Genuinely asking for opinions.

I sure hope no one acts surprised when even the fucking anime warned us.

Attached: [StreamAnime] Shingeki no Kyojin S03 - 22 VOSTFR [1080p] [OBSRip].mp4_snapshot_23.05_[2020.04.30_22.53.31].png (506x282, 219.71K)

Grisha

ANNIE A SHIT
A FUCKING SHIT

Attached: EWq0_8bUEAAx0FQ.jpg (454x462, 66.88K)

Stop falseflagging just to look for an excuse to dump Annie pics

For me, it's AA. Since it has the best build-up.

Attached: EZM.jpg (807x717, 330.81K)

Having slight build-up compared to no build-up doesn't make it any less of a garbage pairing

Attached: 1565943480299.jpg (1000x1130, 164.45K)

Eren has been moving forward since chapter 90. The alliance decided they wanted to stop Eren in chapter 124. Eren has been pursuing freedom since the very first chapter. The alliance only became utilitarians after the rumbling began. Your argument that "the alliance losing will make the recent chapters pointless" applies to Eren, except instead of "recent chapters", it's the entire manga.
It's extremely likely the alliance will fail. These last chapters existed to establish them as a foil for Eren's motivations. That's literally it.

The point of these latest chapters is for the reader to recognize that Eren's choice to destroy the world isn't a GOOD thing, even if his reasoning is correct from his point of view. We wouldn't be talking as much about the rumbling if there wasn't resistance. Now the reader is forced to think about what killing 99.99% of the world means just to protect one tiny little island nation. And the rest of the world is going to die horribly too. Still, it all boils down the an us vs them situation, and most of us like Eren will choose "us".

We know that the Marleyans are in it to protect Marley, but AMJCLH know what it's like to face the horror of mindless titans. Imagine the terror of Shinganshina reenacted billions of times to innocent people. Imagine knowing that you could have stopped it. This is what AMJCLH is trying to prevent. You have to remember that the original Survey Corps was populated by crazy idealists, not normal selfish civilians.

How do I be more like Eren? I unironically started responding with "because I was born into this world" to questions I don't know how to answer.

To subvert your expectations
To show you the bitter sweet ending
To show that the price of freedom
You simply fall to the basic of storytelling
Isayama just took the point a view from the protagonist and now you think he is the evil villain that must be defeated
Not trying to say i know how this manga will end, only isayama know
But at this point there is no chance that the alliance can defeat eren
Maybe they will have a chance if they know the existence of ymir

Shit opinion

Yeah, I'd say that the main plot of the manga is Eren's angry refusal to back down against a world that wants to deny him the right to exist.

Without that what's the main plot? The story of Armin achieving world peace through naive idealism?

>Maybe they will have a chance if they know the existence of ymir
Ymir is just a personification of the Founding Titan's powers, and it seems that she can't even stop other titans from shifting.

Actually eren just want to free ymir

Attached: EBp3QXeU8AAf3c-.jpg (792x992, 93.42K)

Attached: EW2bwo4UYAA98PI.jpg (950x842, 118.06K)

When's the new chapter with GW happening?

Is that Mikasa or Pieck?

>Ymir is just a personification of the Founding Titan's power

Zake have this exact same idea of ymir too! Look where this idea got him

>and it seems that she can't even stop other titans from shifting.

Path exist outside space and time, people shifting and ymir's building titan didn't happen at the same time
Besides to ymir, these shifters are eldian/ her descendant

Pieck

>Zake have this exact same idea of ymir too! Look where this idea got him
It just allowed him to take control of the Founding powers for a while even though by all rights and means Eren should have been in charge from the start.

Zeke took control because of his royal blood, speedreader. Ymir believed that she had to always follow the direction of the royal family as she was their slave.

Attached: 1581188340759.jpg (715x722, 126.54K)

Attached: 1585076290108.jpg (1000x868, 150.34K)

We know psychopath

Finally read up through chapter 128. Holy shit has this series gone to hell. The last 30 chapters have just been all the main characters (plus the entire 20 new characters from Marley) switching sides, betraying each other, and being double/triple/quadruple agents. All the while repeating the same philosophical questions that they have been debating since chapter 50. It's so tiresome. In the last 10 chapters there are probably characters who have switched sides 3 times. Pretty disappointed. It was a lot of fun for the first half.

Attached: 1427544679494.jpg (500x381, 44.32K)

i wish i had stopped reading after the first 1/3 of the manga. it doesn't get any better

Erwin should have lived holy shit, what a fucking waste Armong is

Attached: eren.jpg (1125x1600, 620.83K)

>Erwin should have lived holy shit
yeah he really moved the plot forward a lot more and kept some of the more crazy characters from setting the pace. now it's just "wow we have all these crazy characters look at how crazy they are because their past and the sins of their fathers fucked them up so bad!". this is entry level phillosophy, Isayama

Attached: 1577635372014.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Attached: EW2MW-xU8AIGoyF.jpg (1024x1024, 163.71K)

Don't be a bitch. Real men finish manga when they start them.

>The last 30 chapters have just been all the main characters (plus the entire 20 new characters from Marley) switching sides, betraying each other, and being double/triple/quadruple agents.
The only ones who actually switched sides were the people from Marley, what are you on about?
>All the while repeating the same philosophical questions that they have been debating since chapter 50.
You do realize that chapter 50 was before the Basement right?

What's worst is that Isayama is preparing the scenario for him to get over his fears (again) and have a plan, like Jean and Mikasa could have had an interesting plot with the Yeagerists and act like a leader and Mikasa would apply what she learned from her captain. I stead we got this stupid shit because Armin has to have a plan and do something

Attached: 1588230389642.jpg (1066x1600, 446.06K)

Attached: jean 15.jpg (289x234, 39.84K)

All the world wants to fucking kill him and his friends and you think he has to do nothing and wait for the death because of moralfaggotry?

>The only ones who actually switched sides were the people from Marley
But that's wrong. Pretty much all of the people from Paradis switch sides at some point.

>All the world wants to kill him
That's not true, continue spouting buzzwords like muh moralfag if you think it makes you look smart though

>In the last 10 chapters there are probably characters who have switched sides 3 times.
Who the hell did that besides Jean?

The culprit is that everyone sans Eren and Floch (Hisu hasn't been shown yet) has been lulled into zero character growth since reaching the ocean. It makes sense. For manlet and Hanji, those four years were the first time they'd seen anything like peace, and they built their hopes on a peaceful solution along with AMJSC. The typical human psyche isn't meant for constant conflict.

Eren's defection and Liberio caught them with their pants down basically. They've been trying to play catchup since then only for Floch, Zeke, and Yelena to play their hand and mess things up further. Wild scrambling around and rushed decisions make sense now as AMJCLH have aligned their morals with stopping Eren. I wish it had been done better with more chapters, but we get what we get I guess.

>therapy posting again

I honestly forgot Zeke existed. That last few chapters since Eren became a dinosaur Titan have been completely shit. Is this drop in quality intentional?

Work online and play games

The problem is that too any characters have the same fucking sob story

Historia Is the FMC, you realize this, right?

Historia is not the FMC, Mikasa is even if Isayama did a shitty job

No, Gabi is the FMC

Attached: autism last two arcs.jpg (1133x447, 271.64K)

Attached: 81177800_p4.jpg (849x1200, 146.27K)

>look at how crazy they are because their past and the sins of their fathers fucked them up so bad
That's a pretty ironic issue to have while praising Erwin in the same post considering how fundamental his own daddy issues were to his character.

What? daddy issues? Only Annie, manlet, Erwin, Reiner, Zeke, Nanaba and Historia have those.

I legit thought that the list was going to be way longer when I started this joke

Yeah I laugh everytime when someone brings the idiotic meme Isayama is a feminist or that he is a person who likes yuri etc.
And then we read actual work and we see his true face.
Guys have it easier cause Isayama can't make them pregnant for cheap plot like he did with hsitoria or killed off just cause he got bored of them like with Sasha or for retardation like with dyke Ymir.

He does like yuri though, it's why he liked Life is Strange so much and got some inspiration from it for the high school stuff

>Levi's squad: TRUST US
>die and Eren is broken and feels guilty
>Goes ahead and attacks after Willy decided to genocide Paradis
>Levi kicks him and stays silent (and the Commander too) when they blame Eren for Sasha's death
Is it me or Isayama knows more fans would support Eren if Levi supported him. Levi's character this arc is... weird. He treated Magath with more respect than Eren

Reminder, Levi said he would put Eren down if need be

Eren going AWOL was a big enough reason to kick him on the face.

More like he added such one tweet to lure yurifags in for cheap YH pandering while he knew he will fuck them over in long run, so that was a dick move from his side to get a few more copies sold.
Historia fate, dyke Ymir fate, even so called Annie x Hitch and especially Louise fates say it all.

This, Im surprised he didn't beat the shit out of him rather than just a kick.

He is too much of an irrelevant cripple to do that anymore

Can post-time skip Eren defeat Mikasa on a hand to hand combat?

Attached: Erenposttimeskip.png (340x494, 100.64K)

123 was the best chapter Isayama ever written, all downhill from there. Sad

Mikasa has got literal super strength so probably not unless she is too aroused to fight properly.

Attached: rails.jpg (450x576, 164.55K)

He's just power napping bro, he's gotta heal.

He's been mostly sleeping and remember Levi is an abusive dad

Eren also implied that he was illiterate.

He beats his kids because he loves them

Attached: Levi_pressures_Historia.png (844x578, 655.38K)

Have you seen how he was sitting last chapter? He's not fighting again.

Romantic scene desu

I think their age gap is just a little too wide to allow for this, unless Zeke was just a manlet as a teenager.

He doesn't in the official version.

Attached: 105-005.jpg (1067x1600, 478.24K)

He is sitting out the attack on the Jaegerists but will be perfectly fine in a couple of hours?

manlet beats his kids but he doesn't diddle them unlike what LEfujos pretend

>He's been mostly sleeping
He's a founding member of the alliance.
Remember that HE was the first to speak to Magath.
All of this sleeping doesn't count for shit.

>tfw I'm the youngest sibling aka the ragetard of the family

Attached: EKaKFz4WwAQ-yAJ.jpg (1125x1018, 107.08K)

>Kenny: I wasn't cut out to be a dad
>Theme of the series is surpassing the father
Levi is going to become a dad he'll probably adopt some orphans

Reminder that Eren doesn't mind manlet or Hanji dying as evidenced by Floch's actions
shit son desu

He is just at that age where teenagers start fascist uprisings and send goons to kill their parents

>Hanji
The Yeagerists still called her commander and even told her to be careful

Why does this make people seethe so hard?

Attached: 1567371883030.jpg (600x706, 97.33K)

>Levi is going to become a dad he'll probably adopt some orphans
Can't he just make babies with super strength and super brains with Hanji? I doubt that Zeke's explosion damaged his penis

Clearly that’s because Floch still thinks this relationship is worth saving and is willing to put in the effort if Hanje is too.

>I doubt that Zeke's explosion damaged his penis
Anyone have that copypasta of uncle Zeke meeting a seething manlet?

Get ugly Armin away from my self insert

>11/10 manlet with a big nose and bad eyesight
Let's hope he takes after Kenny or Kuchel

Bingo. It's just milf hunter Floch. I'm still surprised that he kept the Azumabitos alive along with their technology until the last minute. Floch has been super lenient to all the foreigners. The man is trying his best here.

By being a serial killer or a prostitute?

The minna copypasta is unironically better than what we have because at least Zeke is in the alliance in it.

Attached: 112.jpg (666x452, 178.4K)

>Ackerman with bad eyesight
I don't think that's possible
And Hange is pretty tall. General rule is to add 15cm to a girl's height to get a rough idea of how tall she'd be as a man. Manlet genes might get overruled on this one.

Why not both

>Muh protagonist can't possibly loose bc he's the protagonist

Only if you say please

Attached: ba881079ae37d1f131d7db2d18f11a27.jpg (500x317, 51.82K)

>22/10 ZH baby never

Jesus Christ, how much that should weight?

>Zeke
>breeding
Get out.

It doesn't have to be willingly. Why didn't they breed Zeke instead of Historia? They should have locked him up in a rape dungeon after they kidnapped him in Liberio

Let's see:
standard rail track used in 19 century in Asia
weights 39 kg per meter
standard lenght is around 6m
she carries around 10 minimum
so she carries 2,34 t alone

>*Whale noises*

They could even just take his semen and store it to put babies in volunteer eldian women.

But that would not bring any drama than doing it to Historia.

They don't have the tech for that right? You can't just impregnate a woman from a bucket of semen right?

Did you forget the huge conference and the stage performance for all the world leaders where they united together? Did you just randomly skip 20 chapters?

Would you insult your boss's bitch?

Literally made for bullyng till the kid activates his ackerman genes. The super nerd

Reminder that no matter what happens, it's all part of Eren's plan. He:
>could have wiped everybody's memories / changed their memory of events but didn't
>is working with Ymir and she still built Titans for Pieck, Annie and Reiner
>has seen the fucking future, and knows how it ends

I just hope he actually HAS modified some memories and this was EVEN MORE his plan for whatever reason

A BIG FAT DELICIOUS PIE__ INSIDE ANNIE!

Attached: Best Girl PIE!.jpg (640x640, 73.14K)

The ghosts Hanji and Jean were seeing was Eren's doing to push them into bring him the other shifters

Why would anyone like Mikasa? She doesn't even have a personality. There is nothing interesting about her.

wow, manlet really respected eren.

He saw him as their hope. He also refused to believe that he had betrayed them after learning that Pixis and Zackley were planning to feed him to someone else.

>I want to be a soldier my mother can be proud of
>I want to be a soldier that brutally murders my close friends so I can offer up all the innocent men, women and children on the island for slaughter (including everyone my mother ever cared about)

Attached: a real hero.jpg (801x1200, 336.62K)

>Missing the point this hard

in this manga youre either an angsty villain,1 dimensional or Eren so who cares

Attached: 19db461b50c330179cf9451def5b3fd4.jpg (564x564, 32.94K)

Was it that the alliance are a bunch of hypocritical psychopaths, whose pride in their own morals is going to get everyone around them killed?
Because if not, please enlighten me.

Mikasa, Levi and the shifters, Azumbitos and Marleyans can't be mindwiped, so it wouldn't work. I'm pretty sure Isayama purposely built up peoples expectations about Eren akin to a god only to tear it down later.

>hmm guys...

Attached: EO5Y_jxU0AAWOD5.jpg (1712x2048, 284.19K)

This would look so weird more so after the last story time thread with those Hansi and Nick scenes

Does gender apply to a dead body
Apparently there's some thing with Hange not being male or female in the manga
If Pieck kills, Hange is a dead woman's body, yes?

>Pieck: Who said you were going to fly with us? Give us Yelena and the black guy
>Conrad: AAAAAAAAH MINNA I WAS BETRAYED AGAIN AAAAAAAAH

Reminder that Manlet will be forced to lie to Hanji for the rest of his life if they're indeed mindwiped

But what would happen to the Azumabitos and the shifters?

Am I the only one who despise Hitch? She doesn't understand all the shit the SL had to suffer meanwhile she had a comfy life and got her job sucking cocks yet she dares to judge people. It's also an insult to Marlow's death
Also I don't understand why Hitch and Annie's friendship took more attention than Mikasa and Sasha's friendship

Cuck

Attached: 0d17f003d09f5450d4c8e147f66872b61200b.jpg (1200x970, 23.9K)

post uncensored or at least link to it!!

most people don't put in enough effort to even think about Hitch she's irrelevant lmao who cares

They'll hide the truth like the old nobility of Paradis if they don't want to be persecuted.

She cute and kakkoi.

>She doesn't even have a personality
Not even slightly true

Some memory washing is possible, I doubt AMJC would be welcome anymore

>Hello, I'm Daz father. Who killed him?

Attached: 1588250931434.jpg (1895x1065, 253.09K)

BASED

Yelena will kill Shitgath

I can't believe Eren would cheat on Mikasa with Annie!

Mikasa is for...

Attached: mikasafingering.jpg (462x810, 35.37K)

>Watashi wa anata o yurusu, Ani

Attached: lebi.jpg (1280x720, 174.12K)

>tfw no new chapter

Attached: 1585030954790.png (700x980, 376.21K)

Bring me Shitnnie

Attached: godkasa.gif (480x270, 1.77M)

Not having a hero complex doesn't make you a bad person. Why would you rather risk getting eaten by titans vs do paperwork and faff about?

Spoilers in 5
;_;

AA fanservice when?

I GUESS THIS MEANS I FORGIVE ANNIE TOO BECAUSE LEVI DOES

Mikasa. Are you ready for your defeat?

Attached: Bestnie kick.gif (500x280, 826.51K)

Think about: racism destroys the world. If Levi did his job and watched over Eren he would have noticed there was something wrong with him and could have captured him before he could escape but no, it was more important to control a "woman" to make sure she doesn't get BLACKED.
Because of Levi's racism and sexism the world can be genocided

Lebi uses ore

When do spoilers get out?

Its May 1 so it should be out in a few days I think.

Attached: 1573051234295.jpg (487x525, 20.91K)

June

Attached: 1429977896623.jpg (310x288, 46.8K)

Shitkasa a cuck

Can you spend a day without crying about your hurt yuri feelings, YHfag?

Attached: 1559647509747.jpg (422x600, 266.6K)

Store it how? They don't even have refrigeration. I don't know why people so easily forget that Paradis is essentially an island of backwards peasants at least 100 years behind a world that is itself just entering the 20th century.

Are you a moron?
Of coruse you can.
It's not some high tech logic, see how cattle is impregnated.
Just get a syringe or baster take the sperm from a cup and put it into girls vagina, risne and repeat.

Have you thought that not everyone give a fuck about your straight Historia who never felt attracted to your selfinsert? I don't give a shit who impregnated her, it's not like you yuritards insult others, but you repeat the same shit over and over

But that's no fun

Attached: 1571502150354.jpg (411x428, 125.44K)

>Annie x Hitch
Mentally ill

>Have you thought that not everyone give a fuck about your straight Historia who never felt attracted to your male Eren selfinsert? I don't give a shit who impregnated her, it's not like you EHfags insult others, but you repeat the same shit over and over
Same shit, move along retard.
I didn't see you complaining abotu EHfags doing the same for more than a year now without any actual proof from manga and you didn't cry about them so it shows your true colors, simple.

Attached: 1580240672806.jpg (700x1001, 57.99K)

>didnt say anything about Eren or Historia
>everyone who's tired of your constant whining is an EHfag
And you're the one calling others obsessed.

Again try to read before replying retarded EHfag, why you ommitted "so called Annie x Hitch" menttion in it?

Jesus christ, there hasn't been EH spam in a fucking year holy shit, you find more AA (and now RA replacing the BA vs AA) , LH, EM, even LHi posting (supported by YHfags) than EH posting and no, not everyone is an EHfag and I'm not counting those posts saying they THINK he could be as A THEORY, that's what happens, theories, headcanons, get over it already

>EHfag
Where
>I don't think other shipperfags are as retarded as EHfags
But I'm not an EHfag and Historia is straight. I don't need to ship shit to see it.

>there hasn't been EH spam in a fucking year holy shit
user time to take your meds cause you cclearly gone blind.

No seriously, show me 10 threads straight full of EH shipping only. Just because you get triggered by it doesn't mean everyone is as affected as you

Attached: 1574960679082.webm (1024x576, 1.87M)

Exactly user, time to get it over, YHfags have right to post their theories too and they should not be bashed by idiotic anons like you just cause you don't like their ideas.
Not everyone is on your EH bandwagon and the Historia is straight meme.

WAIT WE'RE ON BREAK

WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: 1416560201349.jpg (288x261, 43.93K)

Fucking kek, actually a EHfag wrote a good post about Dykemir understanding the character better than you, I actually see you insulting the others more and with not interesting post, just I miss Yumiru, cute lesbian couple, muh lesbian xD etc

Chapter 90 might be a good place to stop. Or maybe after 123, there'll be a nice chapter where people can jump to.

Again take your meds and go to sleep.
Please I'm tired of arguing with a kid who suddenly decided to bash old YHfag post.

But Historia is straight
>EH
Not really, I actually like EM more if it remained like in the beginning of the manga.

It's just that I don't understand why you mock others for their headcanons when you think yourself superior while doing the same

Yes, everyone who dares to disagree with you is an obsessed retarded moronic stupid paranoid EHfag, as evidence by the fact that this is the only thing you're capable of coming up with to label anyone replying to you even when the replies in question have nothing to do with EH. You know what that's called around here? Rent free.

user stop shitting up everything, you and I and Isayama know why Ymir got retarded death, it was not about sacrifice, guilt or anything, it was to save basement reveal and discard the dyke off cause the plot got changed.
Even Isayama knows he fucked up so that's why he never addressed it afetr doing it.

So no proofs? And I wasn't the one who bashed your post, just saying that there is barely any spam.

Yeah, because Erwin surviving enough time to die in favor of Armin didn't happen, because only lesbian characters died, because we didn't have Annie frozen for knowing about the basement

Serious question, who in their normal state of mind would browse a thread and reply to some 6 hours old post with only mention to bash yuri poster who actually is completely right about how Isayama fucked the yurifans over in the story?

>just I miss Yumiru, cute lesbian couple, muh lesbian xD etc
Not that user, but just like I miss Ereh, muh parralel, terrorist and lover xD etc

>[Headcanon]
>loaded language

The plot was never changed, nips consider yuri a phase. Lesbians don't exist past the age of 18, those are rejected women

>nips consider yuri a phase
Only the older generation. The younger ones are getting more open minded and accepting, especially because of other countries and social media.

Don't be a kid, the plot was clearly changed and if you don't see signs in the story then it's your own fault.
Even Isayama said he later changed the story multiple times to add new plots, characters and even mellow out ending.

Not him but
>I miss Ereh
I don't see many posts like this
>muh parallel
You mean the one I did of the sun just like I did with Dykemir, Historia and OGymir and which I requested a fanart of the three of them to my friend?
>terrorist and lover
Fair enough, but that's just a catchphrase

>distract the poorer generation with shits like genders
>use lesbians and gays as mascots and others for money laundry for their associations
>reality is that lesbians are lonely and single and too lazy to change

By the way, this is the fanart I requested my friend to do, so you can stop your ptsd of the that Eren and Historia pic of the sun I did because it looked cool

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.2718775.jpg (990x1192, 222.06K)

you should request hooked on phonics

>#14 Shingeki no Kyojin 31 - 66,510/542,384
People really stopped giving a shit.

>my friend
I have my doubt that YH nip artist is you friend. Especially looking at the filename.

Attached: 1444496618408.jpg (1024x566, 118.52K)

Yeah, believe it or not you can get along with yuri and fujo artists, not everyone is your mortal enemy

Never said that, just saying I doubt you are friends

The same ones metafagging about muh EHfags without even posting and calling everyone an EHfag

So everything is EH shipprfags fault then?
Only them would bash an old yurifag post.

>muh parallel
Dunno about you but I'd unironically rather go back to talking about how OG Ymir paralleled Historia and how Dykemir choosing to live by her own rules eventually led to OG's own liberation with Historia and Eren as intermediaries than "theorizing" about turkey basters no one used and extracted sperm Paradis obviously doesn't have the means to store.

>only them
Are you saying the ones metafagging about muh EHfags are yurifags?

That's retarded, I also reply to old posts when I just entered a thread

Has to be, they even call EHfags to those calling it headcanon
desuarchive.org/a/thread/202339204/#q202355015

Why so more peoples seething from EH?

>replying to his own therapy posting in 3, 2, 1

Don't worry when Ymir was alive even more poeple were shitting on her and possible YH in it's time than what Ehfags are getting now, kids nowadays just have a very weak memory and think 'oh only my EHfaggy pairing gets bad treatment' nowadays.

Who was attacking you?

NOOOOOOO IT WAS 6 HOURS AGO LEAVE THEM ALONE

Don't do it user, you might bring some EHfag wrath doing it.

I miss Sneed vs the YHfag, I lost my shit with the Ymir rap

Just imagine how the threads would be better if Isayama wasn't a coward and would from start show us what happened with Historia without of coruse spoiling the plan.
One fucking page of E x H or with H x farmer during timeskip in romantic situation and it would save hundred of shipping threads.

Tells all you need to know about the possibility of EH becoming canon

Why would Yams give a single fuck about the state of these threads

He looks like God.

>buzzwords

Gay God.

Zeke’s plan is the only plan that is viable other than Eren’s. In the real world I would support his plan because the idea of coexistence with human eating monsters is ridiculous but because it leads to the most entertaining ending, I support Eren’s full rumbling in the mango

I would not.
We already saw what Eldians are capable off by following their story through Eren adventure and they are no way better in any direction than humanity on the continents, they are the same monsters if needed as it turned out.
If we would look as non-biased observer the best method to make everyone suffer the least is Zeke plan.
If Eldian wants kids they can adopt orphans from Marley or other continents to play family with till they will die.
But titans are eliminated for good, with death of last Eldian loli Ymir is freed from her paths fate.
In current scenario Eren kills billion of innocent people just to save a bunch of thousands and as we see his rumbling doesn't make loli Ymir freed sicne she still is bound to make titans for other. And in this scenario to free her one shifter will need to eat all other shifters and join the power once again, or Eren or other coordinate through touching royal shifter will change soemthing again in paths.

Good! Hackyama deserves to lose sales

Because Isayama needed his self-insert to have a fatherhood arc

Attached: 1576906243268.webm (478x480, 338.65K)

But you can't even call it an arc if Eren will be a father it will last for basically one last page of the story as content goes.

Yeah.
Isayama really did Historia dirty kek

You’d think Isayama would give more shits about the girl his protagonist impregnated (IF he’s the father)

she filled out her role no need to go to much farther

Yeah because Conrad has such an amazing role to file

Who else is going to show the Yeagerists an ocean of blood?

more than Historia right now

Conroy was the best thing about the last chapter

spoillers when?

APOLOGIZE.

Attached: Volume_1.jpg (723x1000, 135.23K)

Monday would be the quickest term.

Just realized Isayama didn't even give her donuts instead of pie to reference her subplot. Hack.

I think we were always going to get a fatherhood arc

If that's true then last page being Eren with his newly born kid doesn't make sense.

>"Eren? Where are you going?"
>"I need to leave this place, Historia. I must see the truth with my on eyes."
>"Are you going to Marley? You can't, you'll be killed."
>"Are you going to stop me? Will you tell the others?"
>"...No."
>"I'm sorry, Historia. Even if it's treason, I need to do this."
>"It's okay, Eren. Remember? Even if we are the enemies of humanity, I will always be your...no *touches her belly* we will always be by your side"

Attached: 95309401_3329246993770906_8284662601324931587_n.jpg (750x579, 35.78K)

Hahaha so cringe

I really can't believe that she was pregnant all along

>This manga was brought to you by Shinzo Abe

Wow, sue me for liking Mikasa

Why, I also like dogs

Eren’s obsession with freedom and being born into this world gave it away desu. I do think the mother of his baby shouldn’t have been sidelined for this long though

It's not her fault that after Marlowe died her only role in the story was to pretend that she was friends with the traitor enemy that killed hundreds of innocents and she only knew for a few weeks.

They didn't even seem to be that friendly back in the FT arc.

Attached: 1585748351159.png (246x227, 50.68K)

Pii looks realy good in that SL uniform

Attached: piku.png (137x391, 50.83K)

Annie & Gabi > Your favourite Shingeki.

Gabi is just discount Eren and Annie is the least relevant member of RBA

Annie & Gabi > Your favourite Shingeki

Attached: EOrSccqUwAAMi1N.jpg (1000x800, 126.53K)

>is the least relevant member of RBA
That's not true, but she is closer to Bert than she is to Reiner

Bert lives in relevancy due to his cycling of armin

Annie means nothing to the story people are just happy she’s back

cucking* of Armin

All Bert has done is give Armong a huge boner for Annie. He has always wanted to talk things through

He came up with plans that actually worked pre-Bert since the timeskip he’s been beyond useless and even now that he’s the leader of the alliance he still has no real clear plan besides “get to Eren”

Who is the worst character of the series ?

No, he looks like a JRPG final boss. You have the giant monster form, then you have the ugly humanoid form (pic related,) and the final form is a bishounen god. The bishie form will be too strong for the party to handle, so they'll defeat him in a battle of ideologies.

Attached: main-qimg-f71193a78834a2643dd764aca171c19f.png (602x451, 492.05K)

It's not Eren, Zeke, and Gabi because they are the main characters. The series would be nothing without them.

I wonder if Isayama is playing FFVIIR, I bet he'd like the plot twists

Attached: EW6ni5hUEAAebhz.jpg (565x1024, 94.64K)

The only main characters of this work are EMA with a little Reiner and Zeke on the side

I used to think it was manlet because of how much he had to be shilled for his overwhelming popularity but now that he is a background cripple with no lines I'd gladly trade JC's irrelevant asses or Annie only giving a shit about her daddy issues to get manlet back again.

It's just that the plot is waiting a bit before bending over backwards again to let him save the day like it always happened.

All Paradis characters post-timeskip except for Eren, Floch and Hange were useless because they were more interested in partying with their new foreign friends that solve the huge new problems they were facing

According to volume cover appearances the main characters in order of importance are:

>Eren
>Mikasa
>Armin
>manlet
>Reiner
>Zeke
>Hisu
>Jean
>Connie
>Annie
>Sasha
>Erwin
>Pieck, Porco and Colt
>Hanji
>Bert
>Dykemir
>Team manlet
>Ymir Fritz
>Floch
>Yelena
>Louise
>Magath
>Gabi,Falco, Udo, Zofia
>Marlowe
>Marco
>Rod

So besides forgetting Levi exactly like I said

>so they'll defeat him in a battle of ideologies.
>Haha I'm sorry guys you were right, killing = bad. I'll let the world buttfuck our island and kill our children :DD

You would hate that wouldn’t you