What do you think Negi's next work will be?

What do you think Negi's next work will be?

Attached: EWlHFs3UcAE-jGv.jpg (677x677, 48.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33hJM0bwhwk
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1255769115517739009?s=20
amazon.co.jp/五等分の花嫁(14)-週刊少年マガジンコミックス-春場ねぎ-ebook/dp/B086SSLPC1/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&dchild=1&keywords=五ご等&qid=1587103092&sr=8-1
mobile.twitter.com/5Hanayome/status/1256198417698570241/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit

FUCK Nino

A mystery manga of course.

not as popular, unless it's another quintessential waifu war.

His suicide hopefully

He's a millionaire with a young wife and child, doing his dream job
Probably not gonna happen

I hope you guys remembered to thank Yotsubest for saving the manga

Attached: 1580016931172.png (780x1200, 809.75K)

>No kino kiss double spread
>No hug or hand-holding
>No fluff at all for the main couple
>Not even "I love you"
>No dreams or career for the main couple
>No kiss since the festival
>Bell kiss just hand waved away
>No mention of the missing rings
>No using the ring from the study notes instead
>No using the bracelet instead of the rings
>Bracelet retconed out of existence
>11 dresses left unexplained
>O MY DEAD MOM EARRINGS!
>Lolinakano revealed off-screen
>The photo was never seen again
>The truth about Rena never came out
>Nino cried after finally being rejected 5 years later
>Miku got more skin contact with the groom than the bride
>No kind word for Itsuki or the bride
>No Takeda
>No Takebayashi
>No Yots celebrating she's finally Raiha's sister
>Fuu never showed grandpa he could tell the quints apart
>Yots wasn't the first one to stop wearing her accessory
>No time alone during their honeymoon
>No quints branching apart
>No Fuu offering a 10.000¥ bill at the shrine
>No flashforward to taking their kids to the swings
>No flashback to Fuu giving her the white ribbon
>Pseudo-harem end

Based Yotsubest

Attached: 1580390213258.gif (125x116, 42.71K)

Holy BASED

Comfy cooking

Attached: 1525535786975.png (978x984, 1.35M)

It's not fair bros, there was supposed to be a bull and switch that made MC reconsider and pick the criminal that roofied him twice

Attached: muh bracelet.jpg (566x400, 64.65K)

A goofy psychological thriller. It would suit him.

How is she still making people uncontrollably seethe?

Attached: 1585410698551.jpg (1536x2048, 982.01K)

Another love comedy with darkness.

Papakano and Papasugi spin-off.

Dunno binobro, maybe if she was not such a shit people wouldn't call her out for it.

Attached: ni NO character development.png (1064x576, 494.86K)

The manga ended 3 months ago and shoemaker is still going.

Attached: 1545109412414.png (275x288, 44.18K)

He said battle shounen himself

iada.......

Negi will follow Aka path to make another edgy series

Attached: 3KkOZwMUopKVzMrInQu73l.jpg (909x1300, 460.69K)

NOOOOOOOO MC was supposed to pick the bitch that was drugging him at a time when everyone else was already supportive!

ONE WITHOUT A SHITTY "IT WAS A DREAM ALL ALONG" ENDING

It was not a dream
Epilogue confirms it

The epilogue was a dream too.

Proof it

Last for Nino a shit

Nino a best

youtube.com/watch?v=33hJM0bwhwk

Nino Gang

Attached: 1585594422037.jpg (900x1200, 171.72K)

>another 260k sales this week
Yotsuba's victory was a HUGE success for the manga.

He did not

God no. Aka's new series is uninteresting as shit with zero hooks. The retarded, wacky premise is being carried by his name alone so I really hope Negi won't be following suit.

>he wants to read negis next manga
why?

Attached: GeirCute.png (181x189, 27.53K)

We're all going to read the first chapter, don't lie. We all miss Negi's wild ride even if we hate him for it

Ok ill give you that
but theres no way im expecting something good from the guy who wrote biodad

Negi admitted in his interview that 5toubun was essentially a joint project between him and his three editors, with him as the frontman. His new manga might be a very different product if he gets to write it alone.

>His new manga might be a very different product if he gets to write it alone
This supposed to be a good thing? We've seen mangaka crash and burn when given absolute creative freedom.

Nino a bitch

one that has notMiku & notIchika except this time notMiku wins
Negi lost alot of bank from the 3fags when 3 didn't win afterall

It's the usual bullcrap every single author says for every his work just to thank people who worked with him. It doesn't mean anything. Editor's involvement is pretty much the same for every single author in the world.

>wild ride
What wild ride? 5toubun was the most generic romcom imaginable for like 25 characters.
The biggest catch of the series was waifufaggotry and waifuwars that started in these threads way later in the series.

It's pretty clear he is a talentless hack, 5toubun was a fluke, a one-time miracle (and only the first half). If he writes a new manga people will participate in the threads only to discuss 5toubun and shit on him. So he better release it sooner while people still care about 5toubun or otherwise he will end up like Wakaki.

>t.negi

>What wild ride? 5toubun was the most generic romcom imaginable for like 25 characters.
lmao no. 5toubun had an actual plot that was constantly moving forward. That alone puts it above 99% of romcoms.

>5toubun had an actual plot
Did you even read this fucking manga, retard? The Legend that Binds was the first major plot arc, before that it had as much plot as bokuben, just generic premise of tutor and students.

Deadman wonderland already did the edgy childhood friend, and it had good art

Even assuming you're right, that's 100/122 chapters that had actual plot ie the vast majority of the manga. And you're also wrong, because the first major arc arc was the fireworks, which starts at chapter 7.
Why do you shitpost like that about a manga you haven't even read? Don't you realize how stupid it makes you look?

Attached: 1578018909523.png (508x478, 239.55K)

According to you
>who's going to win
is plot.
By your logic, Love hina had a plot because of the mystery girl.

Try and move those goalposts farther why don't you. You clearly haven't even read the manga so why are in this thread?

>Even assuming you're right, that's 100/122 chapters that had actual plot
My god, you're braindead retarded. It doesn't mean it had plot for the rest of the manga. The second half was mostly huge unconnected filler with a single SW arc and flashback mixed in. Also arc =/= plot, and Fireworks was just a short generic meaningless arc just like in any romcom ever (bokuben has arcs too).
But what else did I expect from 4tard?

Wrong person, imbecile.

Well he is not wrong about that.

Attached: congratulates you.png (1115x1600, 857.42K)

>What do you think Negi's next work will be?
Don't know the genre/setting, but I'm pretty confident that it will be well thought out.

Negi actually a decent writer. At least has the writing 101, foresight, and willingness to innovative or subvert metas/trops. Hardest thing for Negi to do the 2nd time around isn't to keep his manga running until it pays off (anime->SW->ch90) for Toubun. but expectations will be much higher because people know his writing style and have expectations.

A simple 1st girl smoke screen, hiding winner behind loser tropes like short haired genki, and big hair ornaments won't work the 2nd time around when a majority of 2nd timers saw you do that in toubun already (that big ornament thing didn't work the 1st time around since everyone loves Raiha and Yotsuba).

Attached: yotsuba the best raiha.png (1070x1600, 667.41K)

>My god, you're braindead retarded. It doesn't mean it had plot for the rest of the manga.
>I-I didn't mean that was when the plot started, I just mentioned that for no reason!
>The second half was mostly huge unconnected filler with a single SW arc and flashback mixed in
No it wasn't, after SE you have about 7 or so chapters, then Sisters War, straight to Yotsuba's flashbacks, then 9 chapters until the festival, and then 8 chapters after that it ends. The second half was way more plot driven the first, it was actually a common criticism of it.
And it should also be noted that even the chapters that aren't connected together as an arc are't necessarily filler, virtually every chapter connects to the previous and the next one directly, 5toubun never falls into a status quo, the situation and character relationships are almost always changing.

>Also arc =/= plot, and Fireworks was just a short generic meaningless arc just like in any romcom ever (bokuben has arcs too).
>I-if it proves me wrong it DOESN'T COUNT
lmaoing at your life

To repeat the question:You clearly haven't even read the manga, so why are in this thread?

Attached: 1544992894712.png (645x686, 505.14K)

He said he wanted to do action so everyone's guessing battle shonen. I wonder what kind of smokescreens he'll throw up, if any at all, since it's not going to be another mystery/romcom hybrid.

Negi's magnum opus kept getting better with every arc until peaking in the festival. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

You can do a mistorido thing in shounen too.

And I don't mean hack tier Kubo shit like "Who said the Espada went from 1-10?". More like Itachi martyrdom shit.

Problem is people who read Toubun will expect that from any semi-likable villain/rival since Negi did toubun. Best choice is Negi subverts his own style and makes a villain who's clearly bad, but bad in a way that isn't clearly wrong. Kind of like Griffith.

Attached: itachi true hokage.jpg (1080x420, 103.25K)

That's a lot of metashit shoved in a single post, good job.

>Negi actually a decent writer

Attached: 1456411089127.jpg (392x373, 48.79K)

>The second half was way more plot driven the first, it was actually a common criticism of it.
What alternative reality do you live in? People always complained that the 2nd half had nothing happening (aside from snekkery and SW shitfest). The whole festival arc was nothing happening.

Fireworks wasn't connected to anything that happened before and wasn't ever references later, even Negi in Ichika's character book referred to it simply as Ichika's capture chapters (the same as ch. 3-4 were Miku's capture chapters). Girl's capture is the most common shit that happens in romcoms, Love Hina had it, Nisekoi had it, the whole fucking TWGOK was created around it, but obviously you don't know about it because you're a retarded newshit. Read more manga.

>You clearly haven't even read the manga, so why are in this thread?
you're fucking retard

>People always complained that the 2nd half had nothing happening
This is justembarrassing. The most common complaint about the manga is that it was rushed, literally the opposite of nothing happening

I repeat:
You clearly haven't even read the manga, so why are you in this thread?

>Negi actually a decent writer. At least has the writing 101, foresight, and willingness to innovative
thus might be the cringiest thing I've read this week

You don't have to have read toubun to expect it, it's cliche at this point for any anti-villain character. It'd be very difficult for Negi to make a mystery around it without writing your standard villain that only reveals his reasoning at the very end.

>it was rushed, literally the opposite of nothing happening
Those are 2 completely unrelated concepts, imbecile.
It's rushed because he suddenly finished it without even developing the main couple. It doesn't mean that there was much happening. The last festival is 13 chapters that covers 3 days of nohing major happening when just before Negi covered the whole fucking summer break with 3 pages.

>You clearly haven't even read the manga, so why are you in this thread?
How many times are you going to repeat it after being BTFO every single time? Use your tiny brain even once. How is it possible to me to know what's written in Ichika's character book and not read the manga? You're so fucking retarded it hurts.

I found Nino best friend!

Attached: Nino best friend.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

The only stuff the manga rushed was that taking place in the final 3 or so chapters, completely skipping stuff like what the fuck are the bride and the groom jobs or carreer paths, as well as visiting the quints grandpa at their inn which F promised to do back in SW but was not even hinted at in the last volume.
Festival arc with 2 or even 3 chapters per quint was the epitome of dragging, and with very little taking place in them too. SW was mostly a waste of time accomplishing little aside from pre emptively killing off Ichika from the bowl, too, and to think metafags had been predicting it was gonna be a 45 arc before it was over and done with.

60 chapters of cumquest may not have been enough but give her double that time to sit on doing nothing but being filler just so she can be le first place in number of panels and she will definitely get the job done by chater 180!

Attached: The cumquest ends.png (1115x1600, 519.85K)

Bait and switch coming any moment Ninobros.

BUT THE BRACELET!

Attached: J bracelett.jpg (448x550, 16.56K)

I love Yotsuba!

Attached: EWqrkyTU8AUYrqJ.jpg (994x1085, 123.31K)

BTFO

Attached: Yotsu lewd.jpg (589x347, 59.6K)

For me, it's IshiKIno!

Attached: karen x ishigami.jpg (529x843, 154.41K)

>It's rushed because he suddenly finished it without even developing the main couple
No, it's rushed because the plot advances quickly and because there is little to no filler. People did not suddenly start complaining about the pacing at the end, it was a longstanding complaint.
>It doesn't mean that there was much happening.
There was too much happening, after scrambled eggs the manga had constant drama that unfolded very rapidly. The closest thing to filler in the second half is the pool chapters.
>The last festival is 13 chapters that covers 3 days of nothing major happening
>Fuutarou choosing Yotsuba(the single most important event in the manga btw)
>Yotsuba's confession
>Yotsuba saying goodbye to the past
>Nino reconciling with Maruo
>Yotsuba collapsing
>Ichika slapping him
>Biodad showing up (fuck you for making me remember that)
>Itsuki confronting him with with Maruo
>The stall fire
>Them meeting in the room where he says he love them all
>Takebayashi
>nothing happening
Did you really think that if you just shitpost aggressively enough no one would call you out? You either haven't read the manga or are the most retarded poster in this thread. I can't tell which at this point.

>No, it's rushed because the plot advances quickly and because there is little to no filler.
Ahahahaha
You look like a retarded shipjumper who picked this manga only after you learned about the winner because otherwise you would know how the festival almost killed these threads.
I even made few charts showing how little discussion it had. For comparison every SW chapter was getting 4-5k posts, something only Yotsuba's chapter managed to achieve (and only because of mass oh no no no despairposting). These numbers are OBJECTIVE facts unlike your retarded delusions.

Attached: chart.png (1291x647, 87.92K)

Attached: EI_3hf0UYAAA2Hp-orig.jpg (518x807, 74.88K)

The amount of posts per thread in Last Festival has nothing to do with 5toubun being a plot driven manga with little to no filler, which it factually is. SEETHE more

>Negi's a decent writer.
Based. some retards can't even see that the editors ruined his story

By your retarded definition every single manga is plot driven and has no fillers since every chapter has at least something happening in it. For example TWGOK's goddess and jupiter arcs had like 150 chapters combined, more than 5toubun has chapters in total.
I should stop arguing with 4fags, they are all retarded. This was my last (You)

Anzu would be a nice friend for Nino!

Attached: Anzu USA.jpg (1020x1447, 487.45K)

You haven't made anything resembling an argument as to why 5toubun is not plot driven, probably because you can't, so glad to be rid of you.

Bob would be a good freind!

Attached: 5toubun first last vol.jpg (4530x3387, 3.37M)

I love Yotsuba

I hate Nini

Isn't Aka works always like that? Kaguya also didn't have a hook on the first 15 chapters, but look at how big it is now

No, it did. Getting the other person to confess was a good hook for setting up stakes and getting the reader to actually be invested in the first chapter while Aka's new series is just wacky edgeshit with nothing to emotionally connect to.

I followed Aka since Ib so i experienced Kaguya chapter 1 released when it still monthly, nearly every chapter in the beginning end with straight conclusion and a bit feel like takagi rip off for me, it's also feel episodic with no sense of continuation in the early chapters.

So, I don't think it hooked enough for a beginning romcom series, but it still manage to grow big like now, so i think it's fine for Aka new series too

If he really wants to make a childhood trauma/wholesome story just make one on the same vein of 5cm/s and focus on two characters instead of being a waifuwar masterbaiter

I hope that whatever it turns out to be, that its monthly. His art really took hit as the weeks went by.

>goes full denial because she had to go drugging her sister so she wouldn't prevent her from doing the same to the guy whose wig she later on woulf fall for

Attached: drugs.png (328x352, 59.28K)

Negi will do a full on yuri series he's close to Nio Nakatani mangaka from Bloom Into You. I expect Negi to work on a Yuri manga series on SJ very soon.

>zero development in the entire manga
Make it 120 chapters minus two for the time it took for her to be summed up as the local bitch.

Attached: already back to being a bitch after the rejection.png (455x309, 85.32K)

>yesterday's Nino thread
>comfy with shoemaker's post being deleted
>today's Yotsuba thread
>he goes full retard

Mods?

Attached: Take your meds.png (1014x1080, 961.6K)

I wish I had a dollar for every post the shoemaker makes

>it is another episode of nincels deflecting all the criticism to made up bogeyman
Sigh.

Attached: 1555898329721.png (514x720, 255.67K)

>Negi writes action shounen
>with bits of romance
>He can now write romance after reading romcoms during his break
>love triangle between main female MC, male MC, and female antagonist
>it sparks a waifufag war almost as intense as 5toubun's
>anime comes
>female MC VA: Ayana Taketatsu
>female antagonist VA: Ayane Sakura

Attached: brideNO.jpg (1080x1616, 596.27K)

>Actually falling for Discord's lies
How pathetic.

>twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1255769115517739009?s=20
What does it mean?

countdown til their birthday

You think there will be an announcement?

Why are they lying?

post a good toubun doujin

What?

They're saying that the quintuplets' birthday is in five days, which is not true. Itsuki's birthday is in six days.

Yeah he is decent but he tried too hard, sadly.

Imagine how much better these threads would be if the manga actually got extra chapters ending on May 5th

Attached: 428-13-18.png (1070x1600, 745.58K)

Wait what?
they won't be better. trust me.

timezones, silly

Well, Aka is assistant for deadman wonderland btw

WAit really? Damn

Itsuki wasn't born on the same day as her sisters

New Oricon charts are out, 5toubun is number 2 again, and that's not even counting special edition sales
Remember to thank Yotsubest for saving the manga

Attached: 1570910412446.png (564x1116, 928.13K)

Thanks Shitsuba

Y-Yotsuchad....I kneel

Attached: 1587653399688.jpg (360x518, 40.58K)

ninifags btfo again

That's what you get

Attached: 1580058261116.png (698x658, 77.89K)

>ip count didn't go up

3fags must be seething lmao

My daily Life with my Pagan Germanic Goddess-Wife

I know nothing about this series, but short hair sister has best hair

Thank you Fuutarou for picking best girl.

Attached: 1548687546063.jpg (1216x2160, 597.67K)

Just like how i wait for a hunter x hunter chapter i will continue to wait till Negi reveal his ~mystery~

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 92.49K)

Wait really??

Nothing relevant for sure. 5toubun was only popular due to waifus x5, no one cared about 'the plot' because there wasn't really any and Negi just wanted to shoot himself in the foot with that ending. The guy is pretty much over, he won't be putting a manga not even more 1/5 more popular than 5toubun was and I'm fucking happy for that.

They even had to put a special edition from their asses and ask 4tards to buy it in order to justify sales dropping by more than half. Reading the amazon reviews of it is just fucking hillarious.

kek post the reviews

It’s over hunterchad. I trusted you and you betrayed me.

Here's the third most helpful review.

Attached: 5trev.png (800x485, 26.79K)

oh no no no copebros

Something like pic related

Attached: liar game.jpg (728x1024, 185.98K)

Yotsuba saving the series

>No kino kiss double spread
and?
>No hug or hand-holding
and?
>No fluff at all for the main couple
and?
>Not even "I love you"
and?
>No dreams or career for the main couple
and?
>No kiss since the festival
and?
>Bell kiss just hand waved away
and?
>No mention of the missing rings
what for?
>No using the ring from the study notes instead
what for?
>No using the bracelet instead of the rings
what for?
>Bracelet retconed out of existence
so?
>11 dresses left unexplained
meh
>O MY DEAD MOM EARRINGS!
what?
>Lolinakano revealed off-screen
and?
>The photo was never seen again
and?
>The truth about Rena never came out
and?
>Nino cried after finally being rejected 5 years later
so?
>Miku got more skin contact with the groom than the bride
and?
>No kind word for Itsuki or the bride
and?
>No Takeda
?
>No Takebayashi
???
>No Yots celebrating she's finally Raiha's sister
what for?
>Fuu never showed grandpa he could tell the quints apart
what for?
>Yots wasn't the first one to stop wearing her accessory
so?
>No time alone during their honeymoon
and?
>No quints branching apart
false
>No Fuu offering a 10.000¥ bill at the shrine
??????
>No flashforward to taking their kids to the swings
why?
>No flashback to Fuu giving her the white ribbon
WHY???
>Pseudo-harem end
(You)

Same.
How obvious was it that she'd win?
Is it worth reading if you don't like harems?

This is the highest effort reply that has ever been made

Pretty obvious if you paid attention to all the hints.

this is purest form of COPE

Not even close. There was someone writing a bigger cope essay responding to this pasta.

>all the hints
Like the fact that she was voiced by Ayaneru, right?
lmao

Naw. That's not even a hint desu.

The winner is a background character most of the time and it ends on a pseudo-harem note so no, not worth reading.

Then what?
Even Negi said that he intentionally wasn't giving her any screentime, he probably was going for the maximum subversion to surprise the readers. She had the least amount of screentime for 80% of manga, she had the least amount of interactions with MC, she got explicitly no way fag'd by him, the bell kiss explanation barely makes sense.
Her biggest hint is that she was losing so hard that it became way too suspicious. It's just metafaggotry.

>short hair sister
Ichika did not win the bowl, though.

No. It is the typical harem setup with several girls each getting a bunch of chapters for them falling for MC without him even realizing a thing, him showing no actual interest back for the longest time. He has a change of heart off screen and decides he will be making his choice and then the reveal it turns out that he had been deeply in love all along.
There, I just saved you the trouble since you probably would not enjoy it anyways.

READ MORE!!!

It's a long review. Read it yourself.
>amazon.co.jp/五等分の花嫁(14)-週刊少年マガジンコミックス-春場ねぎ-ebook/dp/B086SSLPC1/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&dchild=1&keywords=五ご等&qid=1587103092&sr=8-1

Screen time doesn't matter. The hints were still there.

turdbros, she was supposed to be the one with the hints... someone repost them, like the Black Kisser, the stalker and the love eternal unbreaking

Attached: 2.png (390x490, 132.24K)

>143 posts
>58 IPs
that's a lot of same fagging

Attached: 1556396825026.jpg (2480x2690, 573.7K)

BUT I WANT YOU TO POST IT HERE!!

Shame she had to VA one of the worse quint.

Attached: old used goods hag, schlong nose, ugly just like her quint, in the middle like a retard, perfection in inorin.jpg (960x960, 105.36K)

I still believe in Fucc_boi

>were still there
Yes, I see you listed a lot of them (zero).
Negi just wanted to have a big underdog victory, he never planned to leave any bride hints.

We know, binobro

Attached: 1575317410918.png (1396x856, 647.73K)

That's more than average, newfag.

We average 100 tho

Why should I list them? Go check archives newfag.

>t-they e-exist, b-believe me
Sure, here's a post from the archives. I see absolutely nothing has changed. Continue sperging.

Attached: state-of-fags.png (683x493, 40.36K)

Poor Fatty doesn't fit in the box.

Attached: EW6lmvxUcAQbGDZ.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x1152, 549.97K)

>fillerfags still mad

Attached: laughing_JKek.png (512x512, 282.42K)

No, bro, you gotta read that 40-page thesis predicting the Yotsuba win.

It correctly predicts Yotsuba being the lolikano and Ituski Rena (and he wrote it during SW when everyone already expected that).
For bride and bell kiss hints it uses shit like pentagrams or ribbon=rabbit symbolism. It rivals craziness of that chinese ninofag.

Attached: pentagram.png (850x640, 279.19K)

What...

Do you remember those boxes they were selling to store all 14 volumes + character books? Today they arrived and people discovered that Itsuki's book doesn't fit. Some people did manage to fit it in, but the books are so tight in the box it's almost impossible to pull them out.

Attached: 20200218151603.jpg (1000x544, 364.05K)

More examples.
To fucking fat, ahahahaha.

Attached: EW2f3ikUwAIDT8r.jpg (1200x900, 276.78K)

Wow...really...

Even editors bully Fatsuki.

>mobile.twitter.com/5Hanayome/status/1256198417698570241/photo/1
But this photo says that you can...

>checked responses to that tweet
kek

oops, wrong image

Attached: Untitled.png (618x742, 515.22K)

That's sad.

>spine Color of the Bride is Ichika

Yotsubros..?

I think it will not be romance as per his latest interviews. Hopefully this time his writing does not fade nor lose its luster in the latter half and continue to be strong until the ending. I'll try reading it as long as Itsuki is there and she wins. Kidding, but I'll read it.
I hope everyone is fine in this thread, the quints' birthday is near! How is everyone? And of course:
>GOtoubun no Hanayome
>GO = 5
>born on MAY 5
>5/5
>secret identity name: MAY
>HEIGHT 5'5
>WEIGHT 55KG
>FIFTH QUINT TO BE BORN
>Name is a portmanteau of EAT+SUKI
>Loves eating
>Expressed "TSUKI ga kirei desu ne?" a romantic double entrende in the Japanese culture
>Has stars barrettes enhancing her celestial motif
>Color theme and volume cover alludes to the red thread of fate
>Aims to be the mother figure of the quints while Fuutarou volunteered to be the father
>CALLED FUUTAROU HER "IDEAL"
>Introduced Fuutarou to Rena in front of her gravestone
>Closest quint to the entire Uesugi household spending a week with them in their house
>Wants to be necessary to someone just like how Fuutarou also wants to be
>Featured in the spread in the most popular quint's chapter
>BTFO mudou, the quints' asshole bio-father
>Excellent in Science
>Prideful yet gentle and gentle yet brave
>Has pillow-like tummy
>Never hesitates to support Fuutarou in times of distress
>Could be a Michelin Restaurant Inspector
>Had the most aesthetically pleasing bikini during the pool chapter
>Has the most luscious, silky, and beautiful hair
>Aims to be a teacher
>Will do everything to achieve her dreams
>PASSED THE EXAM FOR THE UNIVERSITY TAKING HER ONE STEP CLOSER TO HER DREAM
>SUCCESSFULLY BECAME A TEACHER AND HAS HER OWN CAR
>The only one who stood tall, unfazed and confident, against Takebayashi who posed as a threat to every other quint
>The fluffiest, thickest, and puffiest quint
>Interacted with Fuutarou the entire day they were in the resort which resulted to the chapter's title: A Secret Mark

Attached: My ideal.png (2230x1600, 1.2M)

Negi is not that good. I applaud him that the manga ended without it collapsing like every other manga though.

in the butt!

Attached: nino_pixiv.net_member_illust.php_mode=medium&illust_id=73696788.jpg (1447x2047, 202.64K)

Chapter 32 hinted that Yotsuba was the bride user.

Attached: EW6s5GxU0AIv8Fb.jpg (680x383, 59.56K)

Xtoubun Isekai: The bait for more money

Attached: KimetsuNoCommuter.png (589x356, 184.38K)

Attached: ECfqQvoUwAA46Nf-orig.jpg (4096x2886, 656.51K)

She looks fat and her face looks...wrong

Because they use a very expensive wedding venue with ton of wedding dresses even though both Fuutarou and Yotsuba prefer ordinary things like swings, right? And she doesn't even have a job to pay for that. That venue would work for every quint except for Yotsuba.
Or because of the words Negi never intended to be Yotsuba's hint (pic related)? Especially since Yotsuba abandoned him in the very next arc.

It's the same shit repeated in every single thread. Just read all of Negi's interviews, he explains why he included bride flashforward in the 1st chapter or why he ended it with a wedding in chapter 32. He never tried to leave any bride hints. Just like he didn't leave a single hint for the bell kiss.

Attached: by-my-side.jpg (1022x1024, 187.83K)

Artist probably tried to mimic volum 14 Negi art

Man I want those rings.

Come on it didn't become that bad,

mouth too high up

Look at this salty loser

Attached: 1579377583431.jpg (627x1080, 240.83K)

Nice dubs.

Attached: EWcrrCjVAAEY7DP.jpg (1365x2048, 291.72K)

It is not fair 2btfos, and here we thought (big stretch) she was totally his favorite. Instead based Negi made our piece of shit spend the entire last volume in total meltdown like she was the biggest bitch and loser ever (strong contender). He even cut short her tree branch we were betting on just a few weeks before due to the pic he posted on twitter too.

Attached: seething bitch.png (440x772, 93.86K)