Kaguya-sama manga

This girl is too cute

Attached: Dera_26.png (631x525, 158.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aidn.jp/wowa/23276569
twitter.com/neteruyo/status/1255607507508006912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d let her kiss the tip of my penis with her uvula.

>uvula
What new horror is this?

My wife!

Attached: ........png (282x258, 68.14K)

She is. But we just found someone cuter.

Attached: 1588215294726.png (1350x1920, 715.82K)

Disgusting haircut

I love Ai-san too
but Dera is Dera

Attached: Dera_28.jpg (980x1200, 594.73K)

How can Aka dicksuckers stand how he ruined Hayasaka?

Attached: cute family.jpg (1048x586, 179.58K)

True Ai Hayasaka fans do not care what length her hair cut is. Ai Hayasaka looks beautiful no matter what she wear or how she styles her hair. Those in this thread that diss her hair can eat my dick.

Attached: yes.png (439x1189, 376.8K)

Hayasaka is pure.

Dunno. How can Negi dicksuckers support a manga that had the same girl cloned 5 times?

Yup, they really are beauties
With their differences in looks and personalities, they are truly remarkable.

aidn.jp/wowa/23276569

Attached: 4IKQQSXl.jpg (1200x630, 51.16K)

They cute
CUTE!

Attached: EW22EapVAAEe7uc.jpg (700x700, 248.26K)

Cute

Attached: EW0zG1rUwAA8Qev.jpg (1000x1716, 1.11M)

What the actual fuck?

It's Miko.

Attached: EWzQQVoU8AABj7K.jpg orig.jpg (700x924, 89.48K)

Who is the artist of this one?

what killed the hype?

>head size
>that weird chest
He can't really draw, can he?

Attached: aka.png (138x140, 43.56K)

Cute art style.

Why are there unironic Onodera fans? She's closer to a nobody than to a main character.

twitter.com/neteruyo/status/1255607507508006912

very cute

La goblina enana...

Attached: 06-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 92.39K)

She is nice and cute
That's enough

Ishigami x Karen is the best.

Retira lo dicho. Miko es una belleza.

reminder that ishigami got editorzoned

Attached: 20200501_021232.png (375x1124, 348.79K)

Damn right, best crackship. We need to spread the word.

Ballroom dancing chapter when?

Hello Cute department?

Miko as a monogatari girl

Kaguya should arrange an unfortunate accident for her dad and brothers so she inherits the Shinomia group by default

Attached: a finger.png (643x758, 568.05K)

She is more of a character than Maki, for example.

This isn't a good manga because the art. If it was better quality art and used flat tropes as characters then it wouldn't have been the first manga I ended up recommending to my spouse of ten years.

My wife Ai-san can't possibly be this cute!

This manga knows how to grow their side characters. They have charisma. Remember that Maki was a gag character and maybe even Kashiwagi and bf were supposed to be no more than one not chapters in the beginning. And now even Shirogane's male friends and Hay-, sorry, Ai-san female friends are got a bit of nice focus.

Ai-san is a very beautiful girl

Attached: Ai-san.jpg (823x1200, 982.09K)

>are got
are getting.
I'm sleepy, will dream with Ai-san now. Bye.

Anons, was second chapter of Oshi no ko traslated?

Can't wait for Miko's character development haircut after she accepts Ishigami.

No. There was a thread with a translation from korean/chinese scan, but nothing more.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: vivaldi_mRmvfJpxk8.jpg (1323x674, 227.12K)

Who knows, This arcs greatest failure was not making his character clear enough to care about the conflict.

Imagine if Lino is the one who gets the buzz cut kek

Hayamom betrayed her and he never really got over it

El hermano blanco

Why is she so perfect bros?

Third brother who tries to act heartless in line with his family's reputation but is actually just a sad broken product of the Shinomiya values who never got over being betrayed by Hayamom him as Hayasaka did Kaguya nor have a chance to escape his upbringing thanks to the influence of people around him, and is now just grasping for straws trying to win the succession war.

Erika > Karen
You can't prove me wrong

user...

but Erika is dumb and delusional

Fuck you all. This chapter was cute and Ai is cute as hell.

Attached: 1588316543334.jpg (1350x1920, 759.64K)

What's the deal with her? She no longer serves Kaguya but she technically still works for Oko right? I find it hard to believe the Shinomiya family would just let someone like her walk and join society.

literally can normally hangout with the TG club. Karen is the most delusional btw

>still works for Oko right?
Yes, but the point here is she is free of all burden and stress on both being a servant and a spy respectively. Maybe we might see some kaguya/ai schemes to backfire Oko.

Who do you think will win the Ishigami bowl? Tsubame is on the lead atm but I can't help but think it's just another one of Aka's bait.

Also Ishigami being Zig Forums when?

She now is Kaguya's friend and her equal. She doesn't work for anybody now.
Remember her mother also works for Shinomiya so she can persuade the boss. And Ai probably had to sign an NDA before leaving.

Tsubame is gonna reject him.

Iino is the designated Ishigami winner. It might suck but it is true.

Nice fucking headcanon you Aka dicksucker.

Why would she still work for Oko? And what benefit would he gain from it if she's no longer her personal maid? It would make more sense for him to find some other mole to infiltrate Kaguya's circle, plus get whoever becomes Kaguya's new maid to do that part of Hayasaka's work as well.

The reason so many were expecting her to not stay was because leaving the country owned financially by the Shinomiyas was the most logical action for her to achieve freedom and safety from their grasps.

We can certainly expect blowback from Oko towards Kaguya's wishes to free Hayasaka as long as she stays by Kaguya's side in her house refusing to flee - as the one benefitting from making her stay and continue spying, as well as his position as the eldest child most likely to succeed giving him much more power compared to this arc's Un'yo who retreated immediately upon his plan failing.

Would you just let your spy go and do whatever they wish?

>upgraded haircut
nice

he is Hayadad

Would the spy be useful if the target knew she was a spy?
Besides, she's given reports every night, there shouldn't be anything she knows that she could tell them anymore.

No shit sherlock, the thing is this family has been repeatedly depicted as ruthless and greedy, using everyone and anything they can for their own gain being one of their mottos.

We don't really even know for what purpose he has been spying on both Kaguya and Oko, but it would be ooc for the next-in-line to just wave away the usefulness of the daughter of the slave family sucking up to him when she's served Kaguya all her life and is undoubtedly one of the people losest to Kaguya just because she got guilty feels.

Don't forget Hayasaka underwent the Shinomiya upbringing that specifies not to love anyone and only use them for your own gain too. Her attachment to Kaguya that led to her guilt over her own survival and advantage is a failure of that training, and even Un'yo, the weak third brother was willing to try resorting to rough means to loosen Hayasaka's lips. Oko is surely capable of much worse to threaten his slave to stay right where she is.

She has information on the whole family. She hacked the brothers' computers at Kaguya's request. It's not about her being useful. It's about her being a liability. Not to mention how it would damage the Shinomiya family if she told the media about how she was raised to be a puppet since she was a toddler.

>Ishi becomes more athletic and becomes bodybuilding god
Not sure if she still has a choice. On a aerious note, we've seen Osaragi stealing the 'top secret' document of Ishi's past and telling Tsubame about it. Wouldn't this just fuel Tsubame to accept him?

Perfection

>Wouldn't this just fuel Tsubame to accept him?
Yes, that's Osaragi's aim now that Miko is so close to realizing her own feelings (regardless of whether it was fueled by the document or the date planning) that she curled into a ball and started crying bitch tears. But since that scene was drawn in an ominous way, most of us are expecting the reveal to backfire horribly.

Attached: 19.png (1350x1920, 834.35K)

She's allowed to leave only because she has Kaguya's support. It's surprising that it was enough, but it got Unyo to back down already.

>expecting the reveal to backfire horribly
For her. At least for me. If it succeeds, I want to see how it all monkey-paws on her face.

>The consequences of that page can be something very good or something very bad.
>Aka likes bad endings
mmmmmmmh

What is Osaragi endgame anyway?

The faces emote well and that's good enough for me.
Good art is just secondary for manga.

Attached: 18.png (1350x1920, 1000.56K)

Literally the same character

Attached: soyo52.jpg (594x336, 48.68K)

Miko is the cutest! Her wonderful smile gives me strength! I want to hold her soft hand and give her little kisses on the cheek! I want to tell her sweet things so she knows how much she means to me! I couldn't go on without her! I love Miko!

I love Miko, I will only ever love Miko, I could only ever love Miko, my heart belongs to her!

Attached: MIKO IINO STARE.jpg (1200x675, 167.01K)

This but unironically.
I haven't watched the second season, but is it as good as the first one?

Why, why would you make your hair just like your mom's.

It'll be a few panels of someone preparing to cut Iino's hair and her speaking about 'turning a new page in life' or some shit, no mention of Ishi. But on the next page it'll be revealed he got a buzzcut and Iino's bangs have barely been trimmed half a cm

Lino is very cute for a mediocre shrimp

Tsubame will reject Ishigami and he'll remain friends with lino.
At the far-distant epilogue he'll be married to a random woman.

>married to a random woman

Attached: 80820893_p0.jpg (769x1024, 89.97K)

What's wrong with Mikoniggers??????

Attached: blank.png (732x627, 417.67K)

She'll probably end up as a lonely ramen queen

This is how it'd most likely go in real life desu. Or maybe a quick relationship with either one, them realizing it doesn't work, and breaking up fairly peacefully before the graduation

>random woman

Attached: 1564067894435.jpg (1061x1561, 324.79K)

Aka never shut up about Miko being easy to win over, that's why I think it won't end with Ishi and her going out.

i thought aka was a woman

He's a man, but Aka being pic related is a meme back in the Jag days.

We'll see. I could see them going out because underneath the hostility, there's a very strong emotional connection. If Iino and Ishi both got to know what they have done for each other, and how they feel about it, they could end up in a relationship.
At least they'll end up as friends regardless of what happens

>Miko Rhino

Attached: 275px-Rhino.jpg (275x183, 17.61K)

Ai Hayasaka is not a random woman!

Is everybody forgetting kawaii chika chan?

Attached: Chika.png (1276x594, 858.45K)

What is Tsubame going to wear for the date?
Place your bet.

Ishigami is going to dress up for sure.

>#2 Gotoubun no hanayome 14 - 98,105/221,840
>#10 Gotoubun no hanayome 14 special edition - 69,983/192,035
>#3 Kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai 18 - 92,999/195,182
>413 875 vs 195 182 with an anime ongoing
bros... we got rekt

Attached: 1587988493887.jpg (855x1200, 248.37K)

well, it's the ending of one show vs a bad arc of another. of course toubun will have more sales

Attached: 1583196921876.gif (158x234, 1.26M)

dont reply to shitposts baka

Literal shit must be good because millions of bugs love it.

Attached: smug nino.png (1080x1546, 2.43M)

I don't get this, the other one has 2 editions. I don't know what the "special" one has but I bet a lot of people are getting both volumes

Can't you keep the salesfagging to the salesfag threads, please?

>Can't you keep the salesfagging to the salesfag threads, please?

Attached: __fujiwara_chika_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_drawn_by_hana_kazari__c47ae1b4cbbc5a978e960f068fe3eec0.png (1000x1000, 287.02K)

Her hair makes her head look like a penis.

Better than Iino.

239432 (3)404946450299479471498720498,720 (*31)2020/01|五等分の花嫁 13
123735 (3)221840******************221,840 (*10)2020/04|五等分の花嫁 14 (特装版込み *,413,875)
122052 (3)192035******************192,035 (*10)2020/04|五等分の花嫁 14 特装版

124321 (3)223787252644270741******270,741 (*24)2020/01|かぐや様は告らせたい 17
102183 (3)195182******************195,182 (*10)2020/04|かぐや様は告らせたい 18

gives me corpse bride vibes. I like it

this looks like it was drawn in 2010 by a 15 year old girl who has a crush on johnny depp

Will they adapt as far as the confession?

Yes. The first episode started out with some literal kino shit I was disappointed didn't make it into the first.

Sadly her reactions aren't as iconic as the first season, but they'll pick up, I'm sure

No. That's too much to fit for 12 episodes.

I goddamn hope so. The Ishigami arc is going to be fucking great.

Not this season, for sure.

I forgot the fireworks chapter was early 40s. 70 chapters in a season is impossible.
Where would they stop then?

Either sports festival or Kaguya's phone. Probably the former.

Season Three confirmed. You can't not get to the confession bit. It also fucked me off that they snatched the Bakaguya bit and slapped it in at the wrong place and time. Also fucking give me Miko already, I'm desperate to know the seiyuu and watch her get all cute and flustered.

>they snatched the Bakaguya bit and slapped it in at the wrong place and time
Huh? Bakaguya's first appearance was the same in the manga. She wasn't as blatant or as chibi as she was after the kiss, but she was present.

Attached: 03.png (842x1250, 435.1K)

It's Tomita Miyu (Gabu/Crim).

I really want balloons and kissu.

Attached: stretch.png (1150x1618, 231.58K)

>Kaguya had no anime boost
>can't even hit 200k
I guess it's time to drop this before it gets axed. Aka should have ended it already instead of shoving fillers.

Reminder that baloons are not the confession and there's iceguya and christmas before the actual confession.

Exactly. Millions of literal bugmen eat up Kaguya if bilibili charts are anything to go by.

It IS a confession, he just didn't say it directly until that mall date.

>he
Kaguya confessed.

Kaguya basically expressed her interest/willingness a long time ago after Prez chickened and told her he just wanted her to help with his campaign, and Prez pretty much confessed by openly giving her a sky of raining hearts where she failed trying to sneak one to/from him and (in the heat of the moment) agreed to stay by his side going to Stanford.

But Iceguya is where she backtracked that development and promise entering full schizo and fearing whether or not she could fulfill the promise, and where they developed their romance past their facades.
But a full and proper verbal confession and acceptance was only really achieved at the mall date, yes.

My first read I really thought that the solution to the premise really was just the most basic one where both of them confessing at the same time, until later when Kaguya asserts that she's the one who confessed to Kashiwagi.

The translation seriously needs to specify it's Kaguya who confesses, considering in Japanese it's clear based on the pronoun she uses in the bubble compared to the Shirogane masculine pronoun uses.

I love her so much, bros

>We don't really even know for what purpose he has been spying on both Kaguya and Oko
To have some information he can use to keep them in control. And they both have done the same. The brothers, ultimately to prevent the others from becoming the new head, Kaguya so she can escape.
Both Oko and Unyo probably have spies on Hayasaka already. Waiting to see if she turns against the Shinomiyas and seal he lips if she does.
And her mom is still working for the Shinomiyas so she can make sure her daughter will not talk. And Hayasaka would not do something that could put Kaguya in danger.

Sales-wise, the Ishigami date mini-arc was probably the most damaging. The characters involved there suddenly became all too realistic, too much for an average otaku romcom reader to handle I think.
Instead of the typical lighthearted love themes we've got a drunk bitch Lino, jealous scheming Slutbame and a cringeworthy relapse to suicidal behaviour from Ishigami, following him being illegally romantic for a horny teenager.

With the balloons, Prez made a huge step and that is not to be underestimated since it set things moving. But it still took a while until both of them come to terms with each other and it was Kaguya who finally took the final, most important step.

Attached: 19.png (822x1200, 863.99K)

I'd seal Aki-san lips if you know what I mean.

I know, Hayamom, now go hug your daughter.

It's just aka leaking his edginess from ib again.
He's got another manga so it won't happen again here.

Kaguya was highly confusing during the arc though, prez just wanted to express his feelings and she reverted back to Ice, slapping and insulting him. Also all the other dumb tsundere antics.

Attached: 06.png (811x1200, 412.5K)

Destruction of all good things

>That page
right in the kokoro

Not pictured: Kaguya's tongue exploring Miyuki's mouth vigorously.

Attached: tongue.gif (268x268, 12.65K)

That's actually pretty cool.

How edgy is the idol shit?

>it was Kaguya who finally took the final, most important step
Raping his mouth with her tongue before the first date.

>Makki-sen the only one who saw through prez whole plan
>Hayasaka completely embarassed just by thinking of it
what is not to love?

What a slut

There was a murder in the first chapter, and very likely there will be another murder leading to twins being orphaned

It begins with implied rape.

It looks like a Bakemonogatari ED.

It's so over-the-top romantic and cheesy it comes back around to be an awesome surprise. Also prez having planned this for quite a while and Aka giving hints every now and then was great.

Attached: sports2.jpg (804x596, 149.83K)

Yeah, we know she's lewd.

Attached: 10.png (821x1200, 423.1K)

Now that she's free. Can she finally find her own dick love?

Attached: I want happiness too.png (856x1250, 352.25K)

Once Mikado enters the scene, sure.

Imagine his meeting with Prez. All while he casually chats with Kaguya.

Attached: 7-04.png (844x1200, 77.05K)

Reminder that Mikado is Kaguya's nephew.

If Kaguya dates a virgin monster, will she become a virgin monster herself?

4 pages will solve that conundrum really quickly.

Attached: 1587835384900.jpg (2337x1074, 208.93K)

Your chad is routinely bullied by Maki.

Attached: chad.png (275x511, 117.4K)

He's her grand-nephew, because of a two-generation gap.

She already is, Kashiwagi herself is afraid of just how indecent a woman Kaguya could become.

fucking android 18 over here.

Attached: 1587439765803s.jpg (97x125, 1.94K)

How many cups of coffee did Prez need to lie down and not immediately black out?

Since were in a pretty calm thread i'm just gonna dump something i've been working on for a day or two

Attached: 1.jpg (1242x1185, 487.44K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1242x1185, 474.17K)

A good brother knows to let the sister have her way.

Attached: 3.jpg (1242x1185, 468.48K)

Android 18 was cute. Your point?

石上與彌子玩紙牌回(應該

Attached: 4.jpg (1242x1185, 385.3K)

Ishigami and Miko play cards?

Bingo.

unfunny reddit-tier garbage, kys

What did she mean by that?

Attached: fishy.png (725x390, 221.2K)

Chika's Chikas

Attached: EW3OzIYUcAAEw0k.jpg (1500x2029, 230.74K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1242x1185, 443.91K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1242x1185, 464.5K)

what is hits?
spoilers soon?

*this

god i wish that was me

Seems to be from where the earliest spoilers come from. So, maybe?

Yay!

Attached: 1550692241873.jpg (276x398, 56.92K)