Bakarina

Scenes of Bakarina doing her business in the restroom after eating too much when?

Attached: 1588232840041.jpg (1920x1080, 177.96K)

Does toilet paper exist in the game?

With me underneath.

Attached: 1588043778055.png (789x528, 137.32K)

Setting is roughly based in Europe so I'm sure they're fine with water, unlike modern American weird obsession with toilet paper.

Fertilizer does

Some people don't like the feelings of a swampy bottom

I want her to shit on her crops for nutrients then feed her harem those veggies

Untreated human feces are a terrible fertilizer

They know about composting

Attached: 1587843312144.jpg (1920x1080, 563.06K)

Something smells contradictory

Why is she Sweden?

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1588114389316.jpg (1200x848, 535.47K)

then dry it after

Are you talking about manure because you've had enough with spoilers?

Don't mind me, just posting waitress bakarina.

Attached: waitress.png (993x1325, 1.04M)

We just want her to poop on us.

You already have lord Genome.

Do you think her shit is usually runny, or does she make large, girthy turds?

What if Bakarina destroyed all the death flags when she was a child but then did nothing after the time skip and let the events play out? Would they all fall in love with Maria instead but Bakarina still escapes her fate?
For example, what if she didn't step in here and Geodude did instead like he was supposed to?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hamefura - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.11_[2020.04.25_15.42.42].jpg (1280x720, 114.96K)

I like to think it's diarrhea, so it can flow freely into my nasal cavity.

Attached: 1586633077547.jpg (734x666, 91.15K)

Actually we want to watch her poop

On me.

I don't think the game world will let something that convenient happen. Bakarina will be set up and meet a bad end, although it may just be exile.

What kind of plug does Katarina use to keep it all in?

Attached: squid dildo.png (905x646, 791.79K)

The only things she deliberately did to "destroy the death flags" was tend to a field every day, learn how to wield a sword, improve her Dirt Bump by a few cm and make a bunch of toy snakes. Every single one of these endeavors was ultimately pointless. She destroyed the death flags purely just by being herself and doing what she wanted.

Was she supposed to die in the game?

Is this anime worth watching? I'm not really watching anything else right now.

She thought that she's playing the role of a good wingman through all of that.

Die or get exiled. Around half the endings in Fortune Lovers involves Katarina getting exiled or killed based on her actions. If she just bullies Maria relentlessly, she gets exiled. If she tries to assault Maria with a knife, she gets killed. Since Bakarina would never do either of these things, she was technically safe from the destruction ends from the start.

However, at some point, the world started to kinda adapt to her and deliberately try to move things in that direction, hence why the confrontation event ended up happening anyway.

I want to pick flowers with Bakarina in her garden.

She's supposed to get exiled in the canonical end of the first game and she's likely to die in the second.

A homemade one that Tom helped her develop.

There's a second game?

I keep forgetting that Bakarina is supposed to be the villain of this series instead of the MC.

Yeah. Haven't you read previous threads? Second game picks up right after graduation from the academy and goes to the magic ministry.

Girogiro is the villain of the series.
Maria is MC of the world
Bakarina is MC of the show.

Bakarina is the MC of Maria's heart.

Yes indeed.

Attached: 22.jpg (1450x2067, 1.75M)

civilized people use water

Clean but ass vs a dry but still dirty ass.
Americans will always choose a dry ass with shit stuck around the anus for some reason.

Why does Bakarina like picking flowers so much?

Why is she so smug?

Attached: EW5FzYZUcAEl3Vm.jpg (1179x1750, 233.15K)

Her bowels need to release

She's gotten really good at throwing toy snakes.

She has good genes.

Attached: 39140139.jpg (1060x1500, 417.97K)

If you were her wouldn't you be smug too?

CHOTTO SOUZOU NANAMEUE
MASSUGU SUSUME

And here we have Zig Forums demonstrating the essential difference between the scat fetish and the messing fetish.

Scatfags are the last thing I expected from Bakarina threads. Thank you for shitting up the experience, faggots.

Attached: 1553881745949.png (960x540, 351K)

kino

>shitting up the experience

Attached: 1346832371739.jpg (216x205, 15.32K)

>Scatfags are the last thing I expected from Bakarina threads.
Somebody been trying for days now. People were going to bite eventually.

I never understood why scatfags aren't into /y/

>Scatfags are the last thing I expected from Bakarina threads
She poops in every episode. She even has to poop in the OP. In episode 4 she throws a whole scoop of poop right at the screen.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 12.46.04 PM.png (377x331, 123.17K)

gals being pals

Yeah, uh, actually, what are the odds that one of the writers on this show has a kink? Because this does keep cropping up.

Attached: 1558904976739.gif (379x387, 83.19K)

>cropping up

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 6.53.12 PM.png (519x623, 421.76K)

See now what we REALLY need is a "Katarina takes a shit" supercut.

No, Katarina wears diapers

>She even has to poop in the OP
She does?

After she eats too many macarons

You're all idiots. You don't poop if you overeat while wearing a corset; that's biologically impossible. You puke.

Bakarina is running to the bathroom to puke, thus emptying her stomach and allowing her to resume eating as she always does.

Does this truth make anyone even hornier than the pooping fantasy?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hamefura - 02 [720p].mkv - 02;25;39.000.png (1280x720, 913.93K)

No. Eating kickstarts your digestive tract. Do you think Katarina is bulimic?

I have a minor fetish for girls taking a shit, and I've definitely beaten off before to women taking a dump. But I cannot masturbate to puke. Seeing a woman throwing up just reminds me of all the times I'VE thrown up when I've been too drunk. I can't have a fetish that reminds me of my own unpleasant experiences.

Wrong: eating does begin the digestive process, but there is no way the food she's eating is going through the whole system in the few hours she's at a tea party. All she has to do is make sure that she takes a dump before she goes to a party and she shouldn't have to poop again while she's there no matter what.

But really, have you never binge eaten? Bakarina's not bulimic, but she is a binge eater. It's literally her defining characteristic. Every binge eater knows that when you hit your limit, the only thing to do is throw up, rinse out your mouth, and keep on going.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hamefura - 01 [720p].mkv - 05;09;53.767.png (1280x720, 814.48K)

Did you see that video where a girl shits in a transparent toilet with a tube connected to a guys face mask and she shits like a gallon of diarrhea and he drinks it all in a few seconds because he can't breathe until it's gone

Attached: 1587842665373.jpg (1920x1080, 153.76K)

It's not the food she's eating that she's shitting out. The more you eat the more your body wants to push out the food you ate 12 hours ago to make more room.

Bakarin/a/ - Poop and Digestion

What the fuck dude
Get help

Best thread yet

Reread the first paragraph of my reply. She an idiot, but Bakarina knows to take a dump BEFORE overeating. There shouldn't be much of anything in her intestines to push out.

Also, watch the show. That is not the butt-clenching panic of someone who's crowning; it is the gut-clenching blue-faced swallowing panic of someone who's trying to keep it down.

Attached: Reading comprehension.png (1280x720, 801.67K)

>Bakarina knows to take a dump BEFORE overeating
She never says that. She knows when to stop and run to the toilet before it's too late. Also no matter how empty you think you are, your small intestine is still packed. and overeating will put you in overdrive and your small intestine will empty to make room for the new food. Just like how drinking coffee or snorting a line of fishscale always makes you shit. It kickstarts your metabolism.

Attached: 1586203921823.png (1280x720, 1004.33K)

Say aaaaaah~

Attached: 1588215298594.jpg (1749x953, 199.19K)

I'm giving up on this now because there's no point in arguing anatomy with a fetishist; however, I can guarantee you that, when binge-eating at the pace Bakarina does, the regurgitative response kicks in WAY before the urge to defecate.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone in this thread have the "inverted digestive system" fetish? That's where you gargle diarrhea while getting a vomit enema in your ass. I don't and I wonder if anyone actually does.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hamefura - 02 [720p].mkv - 08;01;01.776.png (1280x720, 949.64K)

>inverted digestive system" fetish
Googling that shows nothing bur vore.

Attached: gan i get.jpg (640x640, 55.38K)

LOLIRINA

Attached: 1588090858983.gif (460x437, 129.48K)

you guys ruined my cute yuri/reverse harem story with you stupid puke and poop. i hope you're happy.

Next thread will be normal again.

Why was keith the only one that had to change the most compared to the other characters? All others still have some part of their old self but keith's a total different character now.

That loli's thighs are far too fat.

They had a lot of time to grow in 3000 years.

Probably because out of everyone, he's the only one who actually lives with Bakarina and received her influence daily. The entire reason he became the way he did in the original game was because he was lonely and was abused at home. Take all that away and you get a much more well-rounded siscon.

So you end up using paper anyway.
Or were you suggesting a reusable towel? Because that sounds disgusting.

Put your trip on, MKL. You are such a faggot degenerate.

Attached: [DB]Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai!_-_01_(10bit_1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_04.04_[2020.03.14_20.50.05].png (432x636, 330.62K)

I just watched this, what do I think of it Zig Forums?

You like it, it's cute and funny.

You want her to shit on you.

What the fuck did I just watch

Keith was only shy and awkward due to his terrible childhood, so the moment he got taken in by a loving family he got over his issues, and became an overprotective sibling to Katarina due to how vulnerable and stupid she is

>In the original game, Maria was probably a complete bottom no matter who she's with
>Current Maria would definitely be a top at least with Bakarina

Is there anyone Bakarina would be able to top?

k e i t h

Keith clearly shows in Volume 6 that he'd be the top in that relationship too. He won't go that far because he has a little more common sense that Ginga, but there's no way Katarina would be the top, at least in bed.

Zig Forums we need to stop Bakarina!

>Is there anyone Bakarina would be able to top?
Katarina would have to recognize that she's having sex, which would embarrass her so much I just don't see it happening.

why is it Bakarina and not Bakatarina?

Looks like Maria will have to be extra gentle.

I'm not so sure. She's a modern day otaku. She's seen some crazy stuff. The stuff she knows would probably brake the minds of her poor harem.

She explicitly states that she hasn't played any R18 games because she died before she turned 18.

Because Bakarina preserves which syllables are stressed and unstressed. Bakatarina doesn't do that which is why it sounds 100X worse.

Why would Maria top with Bakarina? She seems pretty submissive.

Even a fujoshi like her should be aware what the endgame of getting together is.

Bakarina is bottom but because of her dense idiocy she somehow ends as the top.

Because Bakarina wouldn't be able to, so she has no choice but to take the reigns.

Sure, but she doesn't even own a computer. The console and games she plays were borrowed from Acchan. She's a small-town girl from the boonies who spent all her time climbing trees. She doesn't know much of anything.

Attached: EW6iLvLU0AAHH4a.jpg (1400x1001, 400.56K)

>Sure, but she doesn't even own a computer. The console and games she plays were borrowed from Acchan. She's a small-town girl from the boonies who spent all her time climbing trees. She doesn't know much of anything.

Why can't I have a cute monkey?

Ohhh shit new art. AHHHH give us Maria focused one damn it, this feels like a cop out.

Though Maria and nip Katarina is damn adorable.

Attached: 1587848169015.jpg (868x1231, 208.15K)

Who's the one in the small triangle?

G

This tale of forbidden fruit is ripe with angst and taboo. Nineteen year old college girl Kasumi is traveling in Italy after a painful breakup. In Rome, she meets a handsome Japanese man and, knowing nothing about him, not even his name, she has a one-night stand with him. There should have been no chance of them meeting again, but when Kasumi gets back to Japan, she learns that fate has played a cruel trick! The man she slept with was Yoshiki...her younger brother!! And that's only the start of it...

Attached: EW5g_t0WoAAKW85.jpg (1200x1200, 272.38K)

Try to read better books dear.

So which of the harem boys would you want to end up?

>Happy Katarina with Keith
>Strongwilled Katarina with Alan
>Chairman Katarina with Giord
>Serious Katarina with Nicol
>Spineless Katarina with Mary
>Genderbent Katarina with Maria
Interesting coupling.

Reminder that she is reading BL and NTR novels

No, Maria is with Monkey Girl, the previous incarnation of current Katarina.
Basically she got the real one.

Alan. It is fascinating how much of a better husbando material Alan is compared to the rest of them scrub.

>>>Genderbent Katarina with Maria
Isn't that real world Katarina?

Oh damn I just realise those are them mindrinas. Except Maria's.

> I am going to have threesome with Katarina and my brother!

More like
>I'm going to shlick to Katarina and my brother having sex!

Ani no yome ending

More like
>I'm going to NTR my brother!
Remember this girl is the degeneratest.

You are aware that Bakarina is the otome version of a faceless middle aged man right now

Attached: dsadasdas.jpg (2800x3003, 2M)

What's more degenerate, winning the prize, or watching the two people you love the most in the world go at it and deriving pleasure from the knowledge that you can never be part of it?

Characters ranked from degenerate to vanilla:
Sophia (Fucking the baka behind her brother's back)
Mary (Wild, crazed strappon sex)
Keith (siscon filth)
Gerbil (cuckoldry, sadism or both, really)
Alan (Boring sex)
Nicol (Sex for the purpose of reproduction, unaware of Sophia's schemes)
Maria (Romantic skinship slowly building up from handholding to kissing, massages and eventually loving fingering and oral over weeks)

Attached: 1582854829289.png (865x620, 590.35K)

I hope this kingdom punishes gayness.

Keith is just following his role as tard wrangler to the ultimate end.

After all this Maria bullying and the artist didn't even have the decency to give her a solo scene with Katarina. Damn bully.

Attached: 1588192493098.jpg (1080x1552, 320.59K)

Most degenerate would be fucking ng your own brother right as he's about to win and have him watch as you claim the prize for yourself.

She somehow broke free of the game and knocked out Acchan to claim the monkey for herself. I think she's gotten her fair share.

*Cucking

I just want to the frustrated face of the harems seeing Maria knuckle deep inside Katarina.

I don't think Maria has the mean streak to stare smugly at the harem while she fucks the baka's brains out.
I'd like to see Maria and Bakarina both in wedding gowns kissing deeply on an altar while their parents applaud the rest of the harem looks on with absolutely suicidal looks on their faces.

Attached: 1559395239925.png (722x670, 458.81K)

Nice. I like that idea too.

Attached: 1588249517857.jpg (813x768, 516.62K)

I'd like a silly over the top action shot of Katarina and Maria, Magical Investigators.

Maria is the MC, so is she dense enough not to notice the feelings of the rest of Katarina's harem?

Which is Mulder and which is Scully?

Attached: 1567544187911.jpg (728x546, 39.27K)

Geordo probably only knows missionary sex for the purpose of reproduction, so Katarina will surprise him yet again with concepts from the our world like "fellatio" and "paizuri". Plus, Katarina, having never seen or performed such acts in her previous life, will probably execute them badly enough that Geordo thinks these are genuine Katarina innovations (Katarina, that feels good... but teeth) rather than think she must have learned them from somewhere.

乙女のルートはひとつじゃない
らしいぜ

What does this mean? I am guessing something along the lines of "there is not just one route", but I don't get if the otome no part refers to otome games or to bakarina.

She definitely know.

Attached: 8.jpg (1422x2048, 719.29K)

Maria is

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hamefura - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.38_[2020.04.25_21.44.30].jpg (1920x1080, 485.99K)

>Katarina, that aren't my breast

For friendship. And sex.

Attached: 1581371832090.png (1352x826, 356.77K)

>bow fixing
This was my friend Haduki's fetish but with ties.

In the Alan route she manages to deal with Mary's feelings and in Nicols she navigates Sophia's brocon, so maybe in the Bakarina route she comes to term with cucking literally everyone.

This is very gay

Attached: 1585911027321.png (861x1080, 1.25M)

Dear yuriCHADs, how are you preparing for our inevitable victory?

Attached: e8.jpg (1204x491, 224.8K)

For curing her depression. Can Hayamin voice genki girl?

Maria wouldn't do that. If she's fucking Katarina, she would be completely, utterly devoted to pleasuring her. She would have eyes only for Katarina, nothing else is relevant.

I love you Katarina.
I love you.

Attached: 38890238.jpg (827x1169, 722.2K)

Katarina and Maria lesbian sex when?

The monkey is cute as hell. I don't even

>Mary
>Bakarina is already undressed and doing it with her

Based, can't you wait a bit you lesbo ?

Attached: 454515.png (630x513, 328.95K)

I want Bakarina to shit in my mouth. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Japanrina is the cutest -rina. Atsuko is cuter than Sophia too.

Attached: EWhBK6vUYAEqGma.jpg (1400x1001, 253.83K)

Serious Dick I suppose ?

Bakarina's greatest action has been
>throwing stone pebbles with extreme accuracy at the dragon

Attached: 114835.jpg (1242x1754, 546.66K)

That's disgusting

Eating my own shit is not enough to arouse me, I NEED to have Bakarina drop fat logs down my throat.

Based Sophia

Analrina

Scatfags are the reason why the Japanese choose to translate reddit/MAL than us. How embarrassing.

Does anyone else want to savor the flavor of Bakarina's feces?

Ignore the troll.

That's normal

I can't tell who the guy who got beat up is.

Serious Dick

Help me I need to give her a surprise deep kiss while she is making that dumb face.

You're reading too much Sophia

>Sophia
>reading vanilla

Target captured

Attached: 81196758_p0_master1200.jpg (880x1200, 642.42K)

Katarina is yandere for you and is forcing you to marry her. How do you escape?

Attached: d4b8a1347df1e024e4fe1e401aedf9b81540082880_full.png (640x360, 110.2K)

I mean, she's probably still more skilled than fucking Subaru.
If she had "Return by Death" she'd probably become unstoppable eventually.

Why escape ?

Attached: 251571553.png (474x351, 179.33K)

I switch places with my body double and watch as he gets assassinated, then I take his name and join the army, wearing a dashing mask to hide my eye colour.

Attached: 1587457307358.png (1200x848, 904.36K)

Baka can't top

>giving Katerina cowtits

Attached: lkjhg.jpg (1406x1050, 58.88K)

Yandere baka is hot. Why would you want to escape?

I marry her then cheat on her with Maria.

Attached: EWP7xGDXgAAIHFq.jpg (851x1200, 175.91K)

Bakarina has proven her ability to outrun any noblewoman, and she can summon her dark familiar and stuff, plus she's charismatic beyond reproach.
Subaru is as charismatic as a sack of potatoes in comparison.

lol, I guess the artist didn't read further than Vol 2.

Because yandere. It never ends well.

Based and mainheroinepilled

Imagine if someone actually managed to earn Bakarina's love and then cheated on her. I don't want to see her cry.

Maria worships Katarina at this point. It is more likely that she will use this to crush you and grab Katarina's heart.

Then don't let her find out you're cheating on her.

dude i was so close to cumming, why did you guys stop talking about scat fetish?

because we aren't /d/

Imagine if someone just smacked Bakarina in the face right in front of Maria. Imagine how much Maria would hate that person. Imagine how angry she'd be, angrier than you ever thought possible.

Because I already came.

Attached: 1587948843880.jpg (389x364, 38.21K)

The only person that has Bakarina levels of CHR is BLAKE.

(Also about the same levels of INT.)

Attached: mighty-blake.png (1840x1300, 1.46M)

Flirting with Maria!
Inviting Maria out for dinner!
Getting to know Maria!
Walking Maria home!
Lending Maria my coat to keep her warm!
Holding hands with Maria!
Kissing Maria on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to Maria!
Walking around the back of the her house!
Waiting three hours behind her house!
Climbing up to Maria's window!
Cracking open Maria's window and climbing in!
Sneaking up to Maria's bedside while she is asleep!
Covering Maria's mouth!
Taping Maria's mouth shut!
Holding down Maria!
Slipping my hand up Maria's nightgown!
Punching Maria to stop her squirming!
Grabbing Maria's ass!
Slipping my hand under Maria's pantsu!
Fingering Maria's pussy!
Pulling up Maria's nightgown!
Kissing and licking Maria's tummy!
Sucking Maria's perky pink nipples!
Licking Maria's armpits!
Ripping off Maria's pantsu!
Pulling Maria's legs apart!
Sliding my cock into Maria!
Fucking Maria in the pussy and then the asshole!
Cumming inside of Maria multiple times!
Rubbing my raw cock on Maria's cute little feet!
Wiping away Maria's tears!
Wrapping my hands around Maria's throat!
Strangling Maria until she stops breathing!
Carrying Maria out the window!
Tossing Maria in my car's trunk!
Driving home with Maria!
Putting Maria in my garage!
Noticing Maria is still alive!
Stabbing Maria with my kitchen knife 35 times!
Disemboweling Maria!
Spilling Maria's blood all over the floor!
Cutting Maria's body into various chunks!
Burying chunks of Maria in a shallow ditch!
Helping Katarina search for Maria a week later!
Comforting Katarina and assuring her Maria is just fine!
Flirting with Katarina!

Attached: 81151647_p10.png (800x1096, 1013.92K)

Given what has happened by volume 9, I am not surprised if Maria and might openly face Gelette over Bakarina by the next volume or 2.

Attached: 81109883_p0.jpg (1620x2288, 2.22M)

50% of posters in this thread deserve to be dragged to the street and shot.

Gellal has already thought of Maria as enemy no1, but Maria has never been overt about it. Maria wasn't overt when it comes to marking her territory but that has changed, and I doubt Geller will sit out while Maria continues her office romance with Bakarina at that.

Attached: 73245927_p1.png (1022x580, 541.73K)

Logically a commoner would never be able to take a Prince's fiance. I think the best option for Maria is to strike a deal with Gervais, let her be his mistress so she could stay close to Katarina.

Attached: Dx_5TzMVAAAFdBa.jpg (338x680, 79.85K)

Attached: 81196758_p0.jpg (3300x4500, 3.97M)

I-is that a bulge I see below Maria's belt?

Kyaa! Maria, you ladykiller!

Girls can't love girls!

Attached: IT.png (350x450, 154.79K)

All this talk about poop seems to have me so sickened I'm seeing double.

Attached: 03516843.5463.png (1133x860, 955.78K)

Maria has you tied to her bed, hearts in her eyes as she tells you she's going to rape you till you love her as much as she loves you. How do you escape?

Attached: Maria.Campbell.600.2860839.jpg (375x600, 18.63K)

You mean, how Maria is going to escape ?

Attached: sample_ab47d410e43ecc5dfa332d8f1322d7e7.jpg (850x1093, 103.12K)

Yeah, but Gee-wiz has a real chip on his shoulder over his lineage.
Gerbil's grandpa (the last king) had a harem with a bunch of mistresses, and it stained the family name, and it's one of the family shames that has scarred Geomancer. Jebroni can't stand the idea of having a mistress as a result.

The kingdom lean to monogamous relationship due to this episode for that matter.

If all the genders were reversed you shits would hate maleCatarina for being fucking dense. I wonder how much we could trust male Mary.

Can I watch?

Touching what?

Oh no Maria's a scatfag too

This is actually happening, except Maria was in tears instead of being a ladykiller.

Mary's G-spot. With Katarina's hands.

Katarina is MY wife!

Attached: Katarina.Claes.full.2903417.jpg (1960x1651, 894.71K)

What a freak. I bet she's the only one in the cast who would rub their face against Catarina's ass.

Fecalina

Attached: 1579164737138.gif (340x410, 452.22K)

I want to fuck Sally!

Attached: 1588192342561.jpg (3082x2141, 2.89M)

I don't mean that it's impossible for Geodude to have Maria, it's just that he has a bias against that. Another thing is that the narrative paints kingdom of Solcie as more 'civilized' when compared to the other five nations at that.

Can someone translate ?

Ass2ass!

Yes.

Attached: 81156164_p0.jpg (480x1416, 646.32K)

Bakarina: no, that's no good. Fighting all by yourself
Bakarina: so let's go together-
Maria: no.
Maria: I want to do this by myself
Maria: Allow me
Maria: Please let me protect you, Lady Katarina

Bakarina: marry me...
Maria: yes

*A fiance has been added.

I want to marry Mary even if she's scary.

Attached: mary.gif (512x288, 769.43K)

True END.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hamefura - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.05_[2020.04.25_21.43.52].jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Attached: EWdHFTFVAAAfW8y.jpg (800x800, 116.75K)

tl;dr....ohohohoho

Attached: 1390594334295.gif (500x281, 423.09K)

I want to pump and dump Katarina!

Attached: Katarina.Claes.600.2903424.jpg (432x600, 46.21K)

Dump her on my lap then gaylord.

Attached: 1362012010930.png (1280x1004, 1.43M)

She'll take a dump on your lap.

I have to say that Maria is outright threatening as a foe. Never mind her cuteness. She's charmed Bakarina's stomach in ways that no one else has in short order, and then there's the whole working together as colleagues.

Attached: 995dd9eff01f3a2900df11a78e25bc315c607c4a.png (1224x1106, 1.62M)

Attached: __pecorine_katarina_claes_and_maria_campbell_princess_connect_and_2_more_drawn_by_wokada__1ce8c85b9fe10ba2ba4cf75a9aa92e57.jpg (1200x1114, 169.78K)

Katarina and her two favorite hoes.

Heat and time

Sometimes when you're in a relationship, you have to do things he asks you to do that you're not comfortable with.

Attached: 1367276069049.gif (300x411, 2.71M)

I wrote a song for Bakarina. I-I hope she likes it.
Some dude once said that love is a many funny things
I know there's a perfect girl out there for me, cause I see her
In my dreams
Dream girl, you're a fantasy, you're the only one
Out there for me
My love
Dream girl you amaze me all dressed in paisley
Love how not one but both eyes are lazy
When I first saw you you were drivin' the bus
Thick skin, strong nose like a rhinoceros
Dream girl so beautiful, lips all crumby
Skin like asphalt, nose so runny
Thick thighs, no waist, not a care in the world
You not crazy girl, you just my baby girl
If you envision in sweats with the neon patch
Half eaten squirrel hangin' outta your mouth
Rainbow poncho, the female tonto
Hear a loud noise drop a bucket like a bronco
Dream girl, you're a fantasy, you're the only one
Out there for me
My love
You got your cellphone ring set to Sex and the City
You like a hot bowl of gritz only way more gritty
Straight drippin' your turquoise my Santa Fe queen
One short leg you got the Santa Fe Lean
It's music to my ears when you scream in your sleep
And when you lift your skirt in public yo I can't help but peek
You like Cleopatra with the eyes of a pig
Love to watch you in the backer when you go out to dig
Girl how'd you get those mouse traps glued to your neck
Little rascal, how'd you get screwed to the deck?
You put away slurpees like a trash can
Your smiles all stainy and your not too brainy and
I like that!
Talking to your shoes like it's your friend
I like that!

Attached: EOkP6-6WkAI40UT.jpg (710x611, 223.45K)

Talking to your shoes like it's your friend
I like that!
Yellin' at the walls of make pretend
I like that!
Tellin' you to stop it then you don't
You said you gonna stop it in my sleep
But you won't!
Last week thought I saw you on the straight turn that was a bag of trash
Just a big ol' bag of trash
I thought you look like a bag of trash
Dream girl I pitch a tent when you stomp in the room
Like a hell-bound turkey mixed with a baboon
Your sexy and your spicy like a bowl of Chex Mix
And I always feel safe when I'm in your flesh mitts
Your teeth so green could of swore you were British
Never take the Chex Mix cause you always get skittish
Open clams with both feet cause your ambidextrous
No point cuz we know you eat nothin' but Chex Mix
Chex Mix number one food snack in the land
It's the cereal taste that you eat with your hand
Chex Mix at your local grocer buy your box
Your family will all say
CHEX MIX rocks!
Chex Mix, your the snack for me, your the only one
I'll ever eat or buy
Chex Mix your delicious, you got 60% less fat than potato chips
The end

t. Mary

>bullshit plot point that make harem end unlikely
Well Omnibus ending it is then.

Michael Jackson?

>I was about to ask her to become my wife
Imagine if she had while Geralt of Rivia was there

Artist was autistic enough to write this:

>In a lazy summer afternoon, a picnic mat was sprinkled with flowered pedals under this gentle breeze just as the sunlight pierce through the leaves and spread across the lawn. Lady Katarina sits atop this mat as she lazily stretches her arms and legs. I pressed down on my pink skirt ever so slightly and moved myself to sit next to Lady Katarina.

>"Lady Katarina, please have a taste of this. I am confident about it."
>I've raised a strawberry mousse cake and lifted it next to Lady Katarina's mouth.
>"Umm~ umm~, yum, this is super good!" Lady Katarina, holding no pretense, devoured the cake in its entirety, consuming the small slice in mere seconds.
>"Maria~" Lady Katarina held up my hands that I was about to withdraw, and I watched to my astonishment as Lady Katarina opened her rose-tinted lips as her eyes squinted while she gently sucked on my finger. I've felt light touch of her tongue as it whisked by as it made a round pass around my fingertip.
>I quickly withdrew my moistened finger as if I've been struck by lightning. My other hand held to my chest tightly as my heartbeat was sent racing and blood rushed to my cheeks. I quickly bowed my head low as I cannot bear to gaze upon her directly, for my face must be completely flushed red.
>"Lady~ Lady Katarina~" My voice quivered in ways that it never had before.
>"Oh, ehh, whoa~ I am sorry! Maria, I couldn't help myself and~"
>Lady Katarina noted my distress as she kept apologizing to me.
>"La... Lady Katarina, don't... don't mind it... if... if it's Lady Katarina then..." I uttered shyly.
>"Yep, it's no big. Three seconds rule applies so it's all safe! The mousse on your finger is doubly safe at that!"
>"it's... no trouble... mousse... mousse? ehhh...!!!"

Well yeah. Otome games aren't going to allow for polygamy.

>Maria with hentai hair
stop it's cursed

Mary has you locked up in her rape dungeon and she says she'll rape you till you marry her. What do you do?

Attached: mary.png (500x500, 377.89K)

>mfw I am Bakarina

it's not rape if it's consensual

so to get a good ending I can't consent to marrying her?

>69
>not a good ending

I fake my death and show up to school the next day wearing a mask.

Attached: D4UvArCUIAAJEt7.jpg (1200x710, 62.78K)

Look at how Bakarina kills Gerrod's snek in one blow.

Attached: 8b264a0928381f3046244bcfbe014c086e06f0a6.jpg (1295x2048, 600.76K)

Bakarina expects your hand in marriage, so yeah.

>Not liking the G
Then consider the following. Would Georgia is preferable to Mary?

Attached: 6c384754b319ebc42678b0ff9526cffc1e17165a.jpg (1451x2048, 440.77K)

Good to see you shounenfaggot. You keep me grounded.

It'd be pretty entertaining.

Fem Alan and Nicol looked the best.

Attached: 1587315270165.jpg (1144x1618, 1.14M)

I wish G-Pen had an older sister who was just as confident and aggressive as him and also fell for Katarina hard, blatantly flirting with Katarina as she pleases.

I feel like male Catarina should be concerned about his virginity, Geneva looks DTF/chain him in the basement.

Male Katarina is ugly as shit. Someone need to bring him to a tailor.

>female alan with a ponytail
Jesus that's hot

>tomboy
>ponytail
>tsundere
My boy Alan is the bestest whether he's a boy or a girl.

Attached: 1587315369301.jpg (1144x1618, 1.03M)

Based shameless self inserters.

what kinda degenerate stuff male sophia is reading

SICP

Yotsuba&

I guess I should elaborate more on volume 9 than to talk about Maria.

-The nature of the assignment at hand for Bakarina, Maria and Sora is to investigate the whereabouts of the abducted Baron's daughter, to rescue her if possible and to investigate the human trafficking network in relation to black magic
-Bakarina and pals, led by Larna, head out to this assignment with Gelatin asking Sora to "take good care of her"
-Bakarina misread things as usual as she tries to ship Sora with Maria
-The team disguise themselves at a seaside restaurant and the undercover agent stationed at the town, named Regina, was super attractive, making hiring a cook difficult
-Maria cooks, Sora acts as the bouncer and waiter while Bakarina acts as the waitress. Bakarina shines at that role. -Bakarina was a bit surprised that there's no rowdy crowd even if the joint serves alcohol. Sora's the one who kept the peace though. He'd murder anyone who even look at Bakarina wrong.
-Bakarina the black hole didn't react to any customer who tries to flirt with her whatsoever.
-Bakarina caught Sora and Maria chatting with one another at the kitchen, she thought that they have chemistry, but the reality was that they were talking about Bakarina. Bakarina's matchmaking misunderstanding ensues.

-Bakarina and Maria's seaside walk saw Maria being very worried as she asked if Bakarina will go overseas. Bakarina said that she intends to, but she wanted to go with with everyone, and she asked if Maria would be willing to go with her.
-Maria outright declared "yes. Let's be together no matter where we go."
-Bakarina continued as she thanked Maria. She told Maria that being able to hang out and walk around town with her friend is great since she doesn't get to do much of that as a noblewoman
-Maria broke out in tears by that point, and Bakarina slightly panicked. Maria reassured Bakarina and stated that "well, the one who I love the most is you, Lady Bakarina" as she blushed while saying such

Attached: 80c39cc9a786c917a0c90350de3d70cf3ac7579f.jpg (1080x1920, 336.65K)

I just want to talk about poop.

-Arnuld's the new character. He's Sora's childhood buddy. He's more of a tsundere.
-Bakarina was caught by the slave traders and she was held with the kids. Bakarina kept the children calm as Prince Sezar from volume 8 showed up
-Sezar was also undercover as one of the slave traders. He asked Bakarina to remain calm as he couldn't just rescue her right away
-Just when Bakarina was in peril, Maria used a literal mind control skill from the light tome that suppresses someone's evil intentions out and override them with good intentions.
-Arnuld and Sezar left for Sezar's nation. Sezar asked Sora if he wanted to go, and Sora said that he'll stick around since he has things that he wanted to protect.

Attached: 5e3fe1ae2edda3cc05ef0a4916e93901213f925e.jpg (1080x1920, 658.33K)

>Damsel in distress again

Attached: 1588160306541.png (408x400, 167.34K)

Animeonly here, could someone give a tl;dr of what happens in the novels, or perhaps the part where the anime could end?

We've been through the whole thing already.
This is a poop thread.

The anime will probably end in Vol. 2 (if they are smart), Vol. 3 (if they are baiting people to buy the LN), or Vol. 4 (if they are retarded).

Serious Dick is the villain in vol. 2, he'll put Katarina into a coma, power of friendship happen, she wake up, and make him part of his harem. The volume end with Maria declaring her "friendship" to Katarina

Vol. 3 have Katarina abducted by a new harem member, she almost got raped but didn't, got new harem member, Germanium kissed her and she finally realise he loved her

Vol. 4 have Keith abducted by his old family. Katarina forgot that Gdansk's confession, they together with the almost rapist dude from Vol. 3 and Maria went on adventure trying to rescue Keith. The author actually tried to expand the world building from this volume onward, Katarina got a darkness familiar

It's only twelve episodes I believe. Also, season 2 is gonna be shit if it happens. Volume 3 is a rehash of volume 2 and volume 4 is boring.

Which type of vegetable would Katarina most successfully cultivate with her own poop?

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 12.52.18 PM.png (609x406, 240.68K)

Bakarina got back with her harem well prepared to greet her. Prince Gegege obviously wanted to lock his fiance up since this is the nth time that she got into mortal danger. Keith asked him to buzz off as he'll take care of her, the rest of the group sided with camp Keith.

The bonus content is from a fruit shop owner's daughter's pov. She frequented the joint that Bakarina worked at. She noted that a bunch of people have fallen for Bakarina. She came across Sora with Bakarina one time, immediately picked up that he has a crush on her. She brought this up with Bakarina one time and the conclusion she drew was that Bakarina was impossibly dense.

Attached: 476f9d170924ab182e977a5e22fae6cd7a890be4 (1).jpg (1080x1920, 467.2K)

Them ending this season with Vol. 2 is the best, but they are fucking rushing. Seriously, unless they dedicate one or two episode to POV part that got skipped or adapt some short stories from Vol. 5, I don't see how they could end the season with pic related.

If they did do a second season, they should've only spend like max 2 episodes for Vol. 3, it's not like that volume is meaty, chapter one and two of vol. 3 is basically the same shit. Just introduce Larna, show Katarina seducing Sora and him almost raping her, and Giorno confess. And then adapt vol 4 & 6.

Attached: 27.jpg (1450x2067, 1.67M)

Bakarina's pretty terrifying when it comes to flag capture. She said that Sora's eyes share the same color as his hairpin, and it made him blush. Sora concluded that Gelatin's gonna a hard time with the Bakabowl.

Due to the fact that this was an undercover mission, Maria cannot call Bakarina by honorifics, so she goes with "Katarina-san". She couldn't help herself and calls Bakarina as Katarina-sama during the beach scene.

Arnuld and Bakarina ran around trying to find someone who can take care of that stray cat. He likes looking after kids. Bakarina got caught after this incident. She entertained the children all by herself and it was the laughter that led Sezar to her.

Lastly, Maria rushed to Bakarina's side and hugged her after her temporary mind control magic diffused the situation. Bakarina hugged her back.

Attached: 38fcadff9925bc3197b963f149df8db1ca1370f9.jpg (1080x1920, 487.54K)

forgot to add that Mary has means to obtain poison. She prepared some mysterious liquids and asked Bakarina to use them in case of emergency. (Bakarina turned Mary down)

>Bakarina turned Mary down

Mary please don't kill yourself!

Attached: dzferégerfzg.png (493x540, 238.2K)

Would be funnier if Bakarina must actually fight against her inner canon villain antics.

>Maria used a literal mind control skill from the light tome that suppresses someone's evil intentions out and override them with good intentions.
So uh, are we sure Bakarina's the villain here?

Cute Sophia.

Attached: 1588176968266.png (900x1170, 1M)

My wife

Attached: 8ee215e2.jpg (600x400, 48.92K)

Who even cares about anything beyond vol.2? All filler, padding trash to milk this series.

Attached: 81154357_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 669.69K)

No

Attached: sdffdsag.png (185x211, 44.94K)

That's my question as well. Who knew that white magic can do the same shit? Maria can mind control Gigalo if he even dares to get near Bakarina, and this is just one skill.

End game is Maria/Katarina fight of course. It gonna end like Code Geass.

Go away, Gazpacho

Shut the fuck up Shamiko.

>who even cares about anything beyond vol2
Machikado Mazoku by end of volume 2 was super satisfying.

>"I don't want to see Katarina cry! If it means I can protect her smile, I will become the ultimate light..."

Attached: 099e00e0f19d0c413b7e2a42f5f3c544265ccd90r1-704-396v2_hq.jpg (704x396, 27.14K)

Bro I just want to said how fucking based you are and how much I appreciate that.

>suppresses evil intentions
Maybe it can suppress lust as well.

> human trafficking network
the FUCK is this doing in my cute bakarina anime?

Author went on a new direction from Vol. 6 onward.

Not sure if it'll work on this psycho

Attached: dfgsdffgadfsgfdzag.png (316x198, 84.75K)

Bakarina's now a true shounen isekai protag with cheat skills who's going on adventures!

Absolutely based.

>Series ends with Bakarina kidnapped and repeatedly gangraped
>Maria finally finds her and saves her
>When Bakarina sees her, she manages a weary, half-broken smile
>"...Maria... I'm so happy to see you again..."
>Scene ends with Maria holding Bakarina in her arms, crying.
>Outside, all the kidnappers are crumpled on the floor, as if their minds were completely wiped.

Psycho yes.
Evil no.

Of course it won't work. Love is always good.

Attached: 1588174793295.png (900x1271, 1.23M)

We already have scatfag shitting on the floor here. No need to come rapefag.

seriously?
but....why?

>Darkness amplifies negative emotions but can't create what wasn't there in the first place.
>Light can outright change someone's personality

I call hax.

>Or were you suggesting a reusable towel? Because that sounds disgusting.
What do you use to dry your body after taking a shower?

Guy Maria and guy Mary look like homos.

Evil is good
Good is evil

Butler Anne is perfect

My sister-in-lawwife Sophia

it's because they are

ENTER

Attached: 2864854698354.png (457x431, 200.99K)

That reminds me. This is what we've seen so far up to volume 9.

>Maria's light spells: temporary override of personality, heals
>Raphael's dark spells: temporary amplification of negative emotions
>Sarah's dark spells: plant familiar who will eventually drive host insane, suggestions
>Bakarina's dark spells: remove, reshape, tame and summon familiar
>Unknown dark magic user: temporary to permanent memory manipulation, blood sacrifice

I wonder if Geewiz is actually at the same powerlevel as Keith with his golems. I thought that he's supposed to be damn powerful due to his royal bloodline.

>Making someone act good instead of evil is evil

Who gets to decide what 'good' is

>For example, what if she didn't step in here and Geodude did instead like he was supposed to?

We have situations like this already happend. When Gregarius and Keith found Maria both of them followed the first encounter route, but in those games the first encounter is set as as a "possible route of love" if you show interest in the route and pursue it as a player, is an encounter that allows for love to flourish not to guaranteed love but in this world the Maria will never have the opportunity for that since the characters already have a love interest. In the scene where Keith and Gregarious talk about Maria, you can see that the interest Maria was supposed to arouse in Gregarious was not there not because of a lack of charm of Maria but because Katarina stole her thunder. Even if characters are in the same game situation they will not follow the routes of the game because well they aren't the same characters anymore.

Attached: 81206385_p0.jpg (650x918, 428.1K)

If Maria smells like sweets, what does Bakarina smell like?

Compost

tsundere?

Based and Marypilled

That's not so bad in modera—
YES

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hamefura - 04 [720p].mkv - 10;20;56.238.png (1280x720, 700.71K)

Reminder.
Girls hugging and touching each another is completely normal. As is them going to the bath together, and seizing each other's body up, and comparing each another, and then groping each another, and then exploring the wonderful world of feminine bodies together, and then reaching climax together.
This is absolutely normal girl behavior.
Nothing suspicious going on.

Dohohohohohohohohoho.

Attached: 1586485117191.png (450x720, 54.78K)

And it's not exclusive to Mary

Attached: 81126304_p0.jpg (1500x1091, 221.28K)

Reminder.
Girls snuggling and touching each another while reading books is completely normal. As is them going to their private library together, and reading about romance stories between princesses and commoner girls dancing together, and then reenacting said stories together, and then exploring the wonderful world of feminine bodies together, and then reaching climax together.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa, Catarina-samaaaaaaaaaa!!

Attached: 1587234775505.png (450x720, 49.22K)

Attached: EWhAyIzUYAAGOcY.jpg (495x700, 59.89K)

Reminder.
Commoner girls aiding aristocratic girls in their studies is completely normal. As is them backing cookies together, and chatting about intimate things together, and being protected by the nobility from bullies like in a wonderful fairy tale, and then exploring the wonderful world of feminine bodies together through the power of a deep bond, and then reaching climax together.

Catarina-sama, you are the most wonderful person ever.

Attached: 1586919543839.png (450x720, 35.94K)

Attached: 236543832.png (338x408, 153.5K)

No one made one for poor Anne yet.

Attached: 1586669736398.jpg (2565x1807, 1.24M)

> And so... they were both bottoms

Except Mary, they're all bottoms user

Reminder.
Dudes and chicks toking out together is completely normal. As is getting the munchies, raiding the kitchen, and like chatting about deep shit like life and existence and stuff, and then exploring the wonderful world of tie-dye shirts and lava lamps together.
That's absolutely legit behavior.
Nothing suspicious here, officer.

Katarina, take a hit of this stuff. It's my own blend.

Attached: 18137-1890810336.png (450x720, 43.33K)

>literal and figurative grooming
Nice.

choose your baka

Attached: 1587847288720.jpg (1585x1175, 227.73K)

Based muslim brozzer.

I don't blame Gerald at this point. Katarina is too naive to defend herself, and she gets into trouble a lot. Hopefully, Katarina actually learns some black magic so she can defend herself.

Is this the walking home gently version of bakarina?

My boy Alan did not use drug.

Somehow, Katarina's innocence makes me think she should have been light user too.

This may be the most based post in this site's history.

Maria. She's the MC, after all.

Me on the top right

Next time I want KAtarina to get reincarnated in a fighting game.
Think about it
>Earth Bump keeps enemy off balance
>reliable hoe as combo weapon
>bag of sweets to replenish health
>snake toss instantaKO's Gobbo.

Attached: dynamic ext.jpg (1280x720, 96.43K)