Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Reminder that Giorno Giovanna could beat ANY anime character you can think of in a death battle and that is an objective fact.

Attached: Giorno.jpg (500x281, 42.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balisticpenguin.itch.io/jjba-stand-generator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think GER should be counted since it's a temporary power up
Jotaro and Johnny > Giorno

This. GER is not Giorno's power, it's the arrow's, which Giorno doesn't even have anymore by the end of the story.

Part 4 slowly grows on me
Later part of it doesn't seems that bad unless it's something Koichi centered

Why didn't he try to fight Pucci then?

part 4 sucks ass

dio would unironically beat anyone in a fair 1v1 battle

you know it's true

What about Sinbad from Magi? He can rewrite reality and time.

>doesn't even have anymore
That's just a lie.

That's literally what King Crimson did and he got stuck in an infinite loop of death.

But could he beat Madara Uchiha?

Nah, Sinbad did some other stuff too.

>the manga is a lie

Attached: x19.jpg (780x1200, 765.29K)

Attached: 1569983322027.png (520x1677, 1.11M)

>i will not destroy this arrow
>put the arrow into the turtle
>he doesn't have the arrow anymore

Attached: EWDSrdeVcAAuYjT.jpg (317x442, 33.53K)

>>put the arrow into the turtle
>>he doesn't have the arrow anymore
Thanks for explaining why I'm right.

He's not gonna get rid of the turtle.

Why didn’t he beat Pucci then

What he means is that he would need time to get the arrow out of the turtle and pierce GE with it. Probably why he couldn’t counter Made in Heaven

If he gives the arrow away to another character, he doesn't have the arrow. He physically doesn't have the arrow with him to use in a fight. In a 1v1 situation, he can't use GER, meaning OP is wrong.

anyone who's actually attacking him
satoru > giorno

>Have god mode that auto counters any murder attempts made on you
>If anyone bad got their hands on this there is a high probability you are completely fucked
>Having it active would likely auto cancel anyone attempting to blow up the world or any world ending shenanigans
>Decide the best way to keep it safe is to stuff it in a turtle inhabited by a Frenchmen's soul

He may not have inherited Dio's instinctive dog kicking defenses but he certainly inherited his bad decision making.

Realistically speaking Polnareff would probably refuse to give the arrow back to Giorno once he realized Giorno's motive to rule Passione. I doubt Araki even thought about the story that deeply though.

Can't Giorno just cancel Saitama's punch though?

No

To add:
>Be chased by a Ice stand user who has super armor
>Your 10,000 iq plan is to drive off the bridge and plummet into the Adriatic Sea

Right up there with attempting to decapitate a man with 5m range with a stop sign.

>turtle's there at the end

why

He's One Punch Man

Because people are amused by a single joke being done 1000 times.

I think you responded to the wrong person, what you said is irrelevant to my post.

no, you can see the turtle in the last panel of part 5, polnareff is there with giorno ruling passione

Please don't tell me you're one of those people who think Polnareff is still a turtle after SCR swapped everyone back to their original bodies.

I highly doubt that

Attached: Bo-bobo.png (200x150, 40.33K)

B-BOBOBO-SAMA?!?!?!?!?! I-I KNEEL!!!!!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130.51K)

But he doesn't have any powers?

Attached: 1566947541594.jpg (458x512, 59.3K)

AARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Attached: Heart+disease+_70d073fefe41e3aa6c2049ae57198424.png (640x480, 285.94K)

>bringing Medaka Box into a power level discussion.
That's not very FRESH of you, user.

Would Giorno or GER be able to stop a attack they couldn't see coming?

I am sure some isekai with a finished WN proves you wrong already

Would gods in Dragon ball be affected by time powers?

Yes. GER activates instantly without Giorno even being aware of it

GER is a perm power up Araki said so

Giorno Giovanna is literally free-use for members of Passione. Araki made it canonical. Giorno has no personality other than being a wanton slut who exists only to have his slutty holes stuffed. When he isn't sucking off or presenting himself to another gang member, he is slipping his slim fingers inside himself while fantasizing about Guido Mista berating him for being the worthless whore that he is. Araki told me this himself.

Polnareff IS still a turtle after SCR switched everyones body's back

If Araki said so it's canon

Attached: Shrug.jpg (400x262, 15.58K)

Nope

Attached: x16.jpg (780x1200, 847.22K)

Oof nvm you right

How would the girls from Teekyuu do against Passione?

Attached: Teekyu.jpg (225x288, 23.83K)

GER probably stalemates against Love Train, meaning that it would lose to golden spin
Also prime Jesus would absolutely mop the floor with him

GER activates instantly and it beat out a dude with time travel mechanics. Idk

I wished that GER would be used to punish DBS Goku. He is probably one of the few people that deserves it.

>DBS Goku is forced to relive a day where he can no longer fight and he lives alone with Chi Chi who is at her DB power and fighting level and is always mad at Goku for not doing the dishes. At the end of each day Goku is forced to fight Yamcha and he always loses

DP should have Giorno cameo in part 6 during the MiH arc and prevent GER from stopping pucci

Goku lives his life backwards but without any of the asspulls to save him. He fight weaker and weaker enemies without any form of Deus Ex Machina to save the day until go back in cycle which he fails even harder.

while it's no paradise, Goku doesn't mind losing as long as he can have a good fight. His hell would probably be to be paralyzed or be missing his limbs or something.

>The world over heaven
Shut the fuck up you fake fan
inb4 "its not cannon"
EoH development was Overseen by Araki himself

its not canon

Hes 15 user calm down

Is there any fanart of Goku on a wheelchair

This do it?

Attached: GokuWheelChair.jpg (637x358, 50.59K)

because it would sell better

Attached: Stan Lee.png (300x300, 64.65K)

That's not a problem in Japan or Italy

testing

What is your Stand?

balisticpenguin.itch.io/jjba-stand-generator

Attached: Suckandfuckstand.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Shady

they would beat passione easily

YAYAYE

What if its a character that can summon a meteor or is immune to time stop?

The nigger has arrived.

I feel like the way to beat GER would be to have the attack still happen when he resets to zero, like if you tricked Giorno into coming to Antarctica without a way back he would freeze to death, I don’t think GER can reset all the way back hours or days of travel.

but jotaro beat him 1v1 and even after dio got a boost too

Popeye with spinach would kick his ass

super duper based

>pre part 7, jojo has incredibly one-dimensional writing but is very entertaining
would you agree?

Yes. Few characters receive any real amount of development, and almost all of that is delivered through flashbacks or backstory to better understand the character, rather than them changing through the course of the story. But that is fine! Because the fights are fun, and JoJo is really about the wild ride.

jojoniggers are the worst fanbase

Try me.

Attached: anshin'in.jpg (728x1087, 168.77K)

She got FRESHED though

IIhiko doesn't count, he represents the reader.

Attached: b50ec0abec1023658b17af1e953b3142.jpg (545x537, 50.74K)

I'd try your boypussy

This is where you lose to me and die.

Attached: Featherine_Augustus_Aurora.png (562x850, 326.56K)

>Can't understand the greatness of JoJo

There's no evidence that GER isn't just permanently his stand after it's stabbed with the arrow.

There's no evidence to suggest that it's permanent. The only reference we have to go off of is the only other Requiem stand, Chariot, which did revert back to normal when Polnareff took the arrow from it back in the farm house.

Requiem Stand should not be takken account in death battle.
We only saw 2 of them, and we could not even tell they were taking part of a real fight

Based retard doesn’t know that Araki changes his mind every few years
>polnareff stabs his stand
>it becomes requiem and puts the entire village to sleep and switches their bodies
>he removes the arrow
>later in his fight with Diavolo his stand is normal again
>he stabs it with the arrow again
>it becomes requiem again
Also reminder that Part 6 proved that Part 5 isn’t canon

>There's no evidence to suggest that it's permanent. The only reference we have to go off of is the only other Requiem stand, Chariot, which did revert back to normal when Polnareff took the arrow from it back in the farm house.
SC was just pricked with the arrow the first time before Polnareff removed it. The second time it was fully stabbed, and remains requiem even when the arrow is removed from it's person.
Also, the arrow does what it does because it's host to an alien virus. So you could say that the first time Chariot transformed it just had a small infection due to the minor wound, while the second time it was fully exposed and thus permanently altered.

>[headcanon]
Completely discarded

I though of Giorno though.

I mean we literally see SC stay requiem even when it doesn't have the arrow, and the arrow does literally work because of an alien virus. There's more evidence that GER would stay a requiem stand than that it would go back.

That's not evidence, though. Nowhere in the story is it ever mentioned that the depth of penetration matters. What is mentioned is that Chariot had gone completely berserk after Polnareff died and basically became a rogue stand, which would explain why it wouldn't revert back to being the regular Silver Chariot even if it momentarily dropped the arrow. If Giorno died and GER continued to walk around as a rouge stand, then you could probably argue that it was permanent.

>Nowhere in the story is it ever mentioned that the depth of penetration matters.
Show don't tell.

>What is mentioned is that Chariot had gone completely berserk after Polnareff died and basically became a rogue stand, which would explain why it wouldn't revert back to being the regular Silver Chariot even if it momentarily dropped the arrow.
Why does that explain it?

>>Nowhere in the story is it ever mentioned that the depth of penetration matters.
>Show don't tell.

Attached: A44788E0-F807-474D-9202-31352B4FF6D7.jpg (608x560, 128.15K)

Are you expecting him to post every relevant panel in the manga? at this point it's be easier for (you) to show where it does mention that penetration matters. I don't think that's ever been a thing, all Kira got was a time reversal bomb and no one has been hit with the arrow as hard as he was. By that metric Kira should have had the most powerful stand to ever exist in the series beyond every other user.

Attached: 49fbc3718b2f98d3b2bd3082187344f6dffb9778_hq (1).jpg (576x1024, 114.21K)

>Show don't tell.
Not a good argument to make since you can't tell which details were intentional or not. You could make a lot of dumb arguments by taking random details that were never pointed out and trying to present them as evidence.
For an example, I could argue that the first time SC was stabbed, it was in the fingers, and it was temporary. The second time it was stabbed, it was in the head, which was permanent. Therefore, Araki is 'showing us without telling' that Requiem stands are only permanent if the arrow stabs them in the face, and since GER was stabbed through the chest, it will be temporary. Or you could say Requiem stands are only permanent if they are activated at night, since SCR was first activated during the day time. And therefore, because GER was also activated in the day, it will be temporary.
Even though these details are technically true, they aren't evidence.

Literally won't do jack.

they're not true, though. You're just assuming shit.

She might have a shot. Messes with reality and is no stranger to infinite loops.

Attached: Yuki_Nagato_2.jpg (431x562, 133.57K)

I mean the location of where they were stabbed and the time of day they were stabbed are true, just like how it is true that Silver Chariot happened to be pierced slightly deeper the second time. But since the story never draws attention to these details, you can't use them as proof for anything.

>they're not true, though. You're just assuming shit.
Lol so like you did here? Oh and btw, in your post all you did was tell but you didn’t show once
Sit down, be humble

The only thing Part 6 proved wasn't canon was itself.

>tfw watching Stardust Crusaders on Netflix because background noise while I finish up optional shit in Vol. 2 of Last Recode
>Intro for the second to last episode stars playing
>Dio says ZA WARUDO right as Netflix autopauses to ask if I'm still watching
kek

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-01 Golden Week Sale 2020.png (3847x1080, 3.81M)

>netflix
Go back

>Characters who are immune from time related things or can perform devastating attacks can't
lay a finger on Giorno lololololol.

I'm not that poster, you retarded faggot.

I've been here longer than you've been alive.

Attached: tyov3fx3nsa41.png (1300x800, 621.48K)

t. poorfag

that's pathetic.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that image.
>accidentally pricking one finger with the arrow
Versus
>stabbing the arrow straight into your stand's head
Kind of a major difference.

When did I say that more penetration = more power? Stand abilities have always been unique. If we're calling back to part 4 though, Gold Experience did shed it's old skin to become GER just like how Echos evolved into it's later acts. And obviously Kira had his new ability permanently, though I'm not sure it can be taken as a direct comparison given that it was he himself that was stabbed.
That said, how exactly it interacts is questionable. For example when Giorno stabbed Gold Experience, he stabbed towards his own body, and we see that he himself was physically wounded in the same exact spot that GE was. It's possible he stabbed both himself and his stand, or that the wound was just replicated on himself, or the opposite. Also if you want to take the anime into account, Killer Queen was seen phasing into Kira as he was stabbed, so possibly it was stabbed as well.

>Not a good argument to make since you can't tell which details were intentional or not.
I mean, it's a manga. Every drawn detail is as intentional as every written word. Maybe moreso, given translation fuckery.

>Therefore, Araki is 'showing us without telling' that Requiem stands are only permanent if the arrow stabs them in the face, and since GER was stabbed through the chest, it will be temporary.
I mean, you could make that argument, and in response I could say that the arrow actually stabbed up through Gold Experience's arm and into it's head. Just like how Kira was stabbed, oddly though.

>slightly deeper

Attached: SilverChariotPierced.png (488x654, 751.69K)

Pic related is without question the best fight arc in all of animated JoJos.

Attached: 1569EAB3-8B2B-4F9E-9079-196871F5936F.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

That's not Doppio vs Nero

Attached: rn_stich.jpg (2540x3013, 377.28K)

Oh so in that case you haven’t presented any arguments whatsoever kek

>I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that image.
>>accidentally pricking one finger with the arrow
>Versus
>>stabbing the arrow straight into your stand's head
>Kind of a major difference.
user #1 said that the depth of penetration does not matter
user #2 replied with “show don’t tell”
So I posted the image of an arrow barely scraping SC and it still becoming requiem

neither have you. Those are just opinions and they don't hold any water, definitely not qualifying as arguments.

>Every drawn detail is as intentional as every written word
I don't agree at all. Araki could have easily drawn something that he thought just looked cool without thinking about what kind of conclusions people could take from it, but it's impossible for someone to accidentally write character dialogue without meaning to.

The world: Over heaven also had a reality rewrite and he negated GER

Who fucking cares? If a MC is that OP in a series where death is supposed to be threatening, then they're a bad character.

Attached: Kars_Infobox_Manga.png (270x346, 267.25K)

>So I posted the image of an arrow barely scraping SC and it still becoming requiem
>cuts finger
>becomes requiem
>reverts without the arrow

>gets stabbed
>becomes requiem
>stays requiem even without the arrow

In both cases it's injured by the arrow and turns requiem. The difference is that when it was fully stabbed, it also fully transformed and remained that way.

>I don't agree at all. Araki could have easily drawn something that he thought just looked cool without thinking about what kind of conclusions people could take from it, but it's impossible for someone to accidentally write character dialogue without meaning to.
Frankly, I think it's harder to draw a page of manga and add details that you didn't intend than to write a sentence that had implications you didn't intend. In the same way you say "he just drew something because it looked cool", you could also say "he just wrote something because it sounded cool".

Doesn't Trish have dialog saying something like "Giorno has forever made the power of the arrow his own!" Usually when that gets brought up in conversations about GER, the response is "Araki just wrote that because it sounded cool and he didn't actually mean it". So if we're supposed to take dialog seriously, doesn't that just put the topic to bed right there?

literally gold experience in god form and the one way to et rif of hom is to send him in orbit

Yeah I guess the manga panels hold less water than your proofless headcanon
Show, don’t tell

>Featherine Augustus Aurora
He dead.

>Frankly, I think it's harder to draw a page of manga and add details that you didn't intend than to write a sentence that had implications you didn't intend.
People can misinterpret a sentence, but no matter what the sentence still has to have an original meaning. A detail in a drawing could have no intended meaning at all. Otherwise you could choose to argue about any arbitrary bullshit like whether or not SCR was stabbed on the right or left side of his body, or if he was facing closer to North or South at the time of being stabbed, or if Polnareff was a certain elevation above sea level during the time it happened.

>Doesn't Trish have dialog saying something like "Giorno has forever made the power of the arrow his own!"
Trish says that the arrow will belong to Giorno forever and that the boss will never be able to take it, which was true in that moment. It's not like she says anything about Giorno not needing the arrow anymore because he penetrated his stand deep enough for the virus to fully infect him or whatever. If anything her comment only strengthens the connection between having Requiem and needing to keep the arrow.

D4C love train?

How come Kakyoin didn't go to Heaven like the others? Also how can plankton go to heaven but not him?

>Be Giorno
>Age: 15
>Height: 172 cm
So you have chosen death?

Attached: KillAllManlets.jpg (443x449, 29.47K)

>A detail in a drawing could have no intended meaning at all.
But it's harder to add detail to a drawing than it is to just write a sentence. It's not like movies or television where small details can be accidental, in a comic everything seen on the page was added intentionally.

In this specific case also, it's not like there's an inconsistency between what we see and what we're told. All the dialog stresses that SC getting cut with the arrow was a tiny, accidental, incidental thing that Polnareff didn't intend and tried to reverse immediately. Whereas later, he stabbed SC fully intending to have Chariot transform and stay that way so that Diavolo couldn't get the arrow. More specifically, he also says that he thinks he understands what the original makers of the arrow intended, that it's supposed to awaken a deeper power within the stand.

>Trish says that the arrow will belong to Giorno forever and that the boss will never be able to take it, which was true in that moment.
This is what I meant when I said that the translation can also effect the meaning of the dialog. It's been translated as "Giorno has forever made the power of the arrow his own!", "The one who will go beyond the power of the arrow is Giorno's Gold Experience!", "The arrow's power belongs to Giorno for eternity!", small details can change a lot especially in translated dialog.

That said, practically every single interpretation of that line stresses the finality and completeness of Giorno getting the arrow's power. I think it's disingenuous to say that it was only meant as "Giorno is currently physically holding the arrow, so Diavolo can't ever get it."

>If anything her comment only strengthens the connection between having Requiem and needing to keep the arrow.
Again, translations, but given the line usually focuses on how the POWER of the arrow is now Giorno's, it can mean just the opposite.

It's not about money, it's about paying for the whole package when you're only interested in one or two shows.

>But it's harder to add detail to a drawing than it is to just write a sentence. It's not like movies or television where small details can be accidental, in a comic everything seen on the page was added intentionally.
I get what you're trying to say, but it doesn't apply to what we're talking about. Araki drew Silver Chariot getting pierced by the arrow because that's what happens in the story. Minor details like where the arrow pierced him or how deeply it went it could have been drawn on a whim, without any thought put into it other than what made for an interesting visual. There's no indication that there is any meaning behind these choices.

>In this specific case also, it's not like there's an inconsistency between what we see and what we're told.
I'm not saying there is an inconsistency with anything in the manga. I'm only disagreeing with you trying to create a plot point about arrow penetration depth when it's literally never mentioned in the story.

I can't argue with you about the translation. None of the manga fan translations or anime subs that I can find match up to what you're saying, and even if I knew where you were quoting that from I don't have the Japanese knowledge to verify it. For all I know you could be making it up, or maybe the translation you read was the one that got it wrong, but since we can't prove it either way I'll leave it alone.

The limitations of GER are never disclosed so we can never truly argue. Valentine could drag Giorno into an alternate reality and leave him there and GER might activate or it might not. What if Little Feet shrunk Giorno? Would GER protect him or not activate because nothing fatal has happened yet?

>Minor details like where the arrow pierced him or how deeply it went it could have been drawn on a whim
SC getting pricked on the finger versus how it was stabbed later almost certainly wasn't just done on a whim though.The dialog in that scene literally draws attention to the tiny insignificance of the wound. In comparison to other instances of the arrow stabbings, attention was most certainly drawn to how small it was.

>I can't argue with you about the translation. None of the manga fan translations or anime subs that I can find match up to what you're saying, and even if I knew where you were quoting that from I don't have the Japanese knowledge to verify it. For all I know you could be making it up, or maybe the translation you read was the one that got it wrong, but since we can't prove it either way I'll leave it alone.
There are dozens of different translations. I've seen versions that go as far as saying "Giorno has absorbed the arrow's power into himself for eternity!". I also don't know what the original Japanese is or what's the most accurate, but again of every translation I've seen they all stress the permanence of the situation. Ownership of the arrow itself versus the power itself is just a language idiosyncrasy that may not actually have a distinction.

does GioGio ever used his stand in the honorary canon spin-off PHF? If so which stand comes out, the requiem or the non-requiem?

>SC getting pricked on the finger versus how it was stabbed later almost certainly wasn't just done on a whim though.
They're both just the result of the circumstances. One was an accident when Polnareff was grabbing the arrow from behind a dresser and the other was in the middle of battle as he was about to be killed. Araki simply drew the battle scene to be more dramatic, there isn't any implication that the different stabbing methods would have different results according to the mechanics of Requiem stands.
>The dialog in that scene literally draws attention to the tiny insignificance of the wound. In comparison to other instances of the arrow stabbings, attention was most certainly drawn to how small it was.
It seems to me that Polnareff is only describing how much of a coincidence it was that he discovered the power of Requiem.

Attached: x5.jpg (780x1200, 708.88K)

Are you going to ignore that he just pricked his finger the first time and wasn’t actually pierced? Or the fact that SCR literally dropped the arrow during the chase?

Can GER counter anything that happens in frozen time?

This would be a good argument if Eyes of Heaven was canon, but this plot point was contrived to obnoxiously reenact Jotaro v Dio

Time will never get to stop.

BASED

>there isn't any implication
The implication is in how SC was different between the two instances. In the first situation it transformed back, in the second it didn't. Fundamentally the only distinction between the two scenarios are the severity of it's wound. In the second circumstance it didn't even HAVE the arrow when it transformed, so we can't even say the deciding factor was only how quickly Polnareff took it away. At BEST, there might be a hint that Polnareff was simply capable of reverting SCR intentionally, as he says that he can no longer do so because he's dead in his explanation to the group. If that's the case, then it has nothing to do with the arrow, and everything to do with whether or not Giorno would want to do it.

>It seems to me that Polnareff is only describing how much of a coincidence it was that he discovered the power of Requiem.
That's why the manga has art and not just dialog, because it's both combined which draws attention to the insignificance of pricking his finger.

>Fundamentally the only distinction between the two scenarios are the severity of it's wound.
Now you're just bringing the conversation back to where we started. Did you run out of arguments? I already explained why this is wrong, read the thread.
>If that's the case, then it has nothing to do with the arrow, and everything to do with whether or not Giorno would want to do it.
So you don't actually believe anything that we've been arguing about up until this point. You just want to say that GER is permanent and you don't care what you have to do as long as you can reach the conclusion you like, logic and evidence be damned. You never wanted to discuss the story, this was all so you could justify power level wankery.
>That's why the manga has art and not just dialog, because it's both combined which draws attention to the insignificance of pricking his finger.
Nice backpedal. I think we're done here.

>you can kill vampires by destroying their brain
>except you can't

Attached: st_color_v16_032.jpg (1560x1200, 1.05M)

>I already explained why this is wrong
"What if it was actually because he was facing North at 4PM" is not a counterargument.

>So you don't actually believe anything that we've been arguing about up until this point.
It's just an explanation based on the implication of what Polnareff says. You were the one saying dialog is paramount.

>I think we're done here.
Oh no, the ultimate rebuttal, amazing work retard.

Attached: 1505228125969.png (506x463, 14.06K)

Yeah but the point still stands that reality overwrite beats GER, it was written by araki himself

DOES JOTARO SAY ORA OR DOES STAR PLATINUM??

HOW COME NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME???

Love train would beat Golden experience requiem.
>giorno activates GER
>tries to use it on funny valentine
>he activates love train
>GER gets used on by someone else on the planet
Giorno fags btfo

Attached: 630DDFD5-5687-4DAB-90A3-374950EA1C1F.jpg (1920x1080, 113.22K)

That's not how her world but ok

Ever tried not sperging like a retard?

>ger deactivates valentines ability

it would pretty much be a stalemate, with neither one being able to attack the other, right?

>Enables Stop Hitting yourself: the power so every time he touches Altair, he takes identical damage.
>Devolves GER back to GE to demoralize him
>Turns GE into ramen just for fun and because she's hungry

Attached: awesome altair.jpg (957x720, 109.46K)

and if Manga characters were available it would end before it even started.

Attached: yogiri Takatou4.png (868x416, 148.58K)

Nothing that has a start can happen when GER is active.

Your argument is disproven in the very page you posted.

I'm sure all these retards never read a page of the manga. Why even try, user? You have 0 IQ.

Attached: 1585237764755.jpg (500x226, 43.22K)

>Reminder that Giorno Giovanna could beat ANY anime character you can think of in a death battle and that is an objective fact.
Why? Because he can pause and rewind time at the very end of his story?
That's debatable.

Yeah, but it wouldn't be fun though
The reason I don't like part 5, fights aside, is that Gio isn't fun and neither are his abilities.

That's assuming that GER didn't get regressed in the first place by Altair. She is Clairvoyant as well.

And even if somehow caught in reset to zero she transcends cause and effect. Even with no powers active, he has to be able to do damage to her. Good luck with that.

How? He can’t actually rewind that which happened in the frozen time, as there is no time to be rewinded.

that's like saying he can't rewind time skip because there's no time to be rewinded