Write joke character

>write joke character
>turn her into a background character until the plot summons her
>make her win
What's wrong with jap authors?

Attached: 1588297062258.jpg (2048x1453, 454.17K)

>MC has the best interactions with masoquist girl
>MC has the best chemistry and is best buddies with the goddess
>Still chuni loli wins just because chuni and loli

What's wrong with jap authors?

Sounds great.

So who won Aqua or Megumeme?

Aqua

FiRsT gIRL
authors that do this should just quit

shitposters

Lads, I fucking hate megumin. Everytime I hear her go Eeeeexxxxxplosion hihi xD makes me wanna rip my ear off and feed it to her.. Yunyun should have replaced her.

She didnt win though, Kazuma acknowledged that she was a warm body. And he's still Megumin's boyfriend at the end.

>can't spell chuuni right
Fucking newfags

Attached: x04-Rikka-furious.png (720x720, 441.48K)

If it's anything like the web novel's ending, all three of them won.
Aqua is the reason why Kazuma decides to kill the Demon King. After hearing her wish to return home, he makes up his mind to fulfill it, no matter the cost.
Darkness is the woman who gives him the courage to go through with his promise, even at the cost of his life.
Megumin gives him the means to fight and destroy the Demon King. Her charm (with Aqua's hair) and the Explosion spell are what kills the two of them in their final showdown.

Where the fuck was the Demon King? The Demon King is supposed to be a joke in Isekai stories, they never show up.

Did Kazuma fuck Megumin or not?

Died a virgin

>not going with someone who can literally revive you a ton of times and heal you
>looks that way for thousands of years

most realistic solution

Nope. The one time it was about to happen, Kazuma stops himself since he can't relax until things are settled with Aqua. He tries to play it off by saying that the mood would be better if they did it behind Aqua and Darkness's back in a love affair sort of way but Megumin sees right through him.

these threads aren't gonna age well when the novel actually releases and it's just a poorly done open ended non committal psuedo harem end.

Novel came out 15 hours ago and that's exactly how it ended. Only with the promise of more afterstory volumes and Megumin's relationship being resolved in them.

Was there any promise those extra stories will occur after the final volume, or that they will include Megumin's relationship progress?

He mentions Kazuma's promise to Megumin after taking care of the DK, and also that Kazuma is now technically Iris' fiance per tradition.

No, and he's considering fucking Aqua now.

Hopefully any extra content won't just be a single implied sex scene.

This isn't shinmai user. Expect Kazuma to fuck up and get blueballed

Face it Megumemetards, Aqua carried Konosuba. At least you fags got a movie, right?

Attached: 1579634913868.png (622x625, 344.77K)

again?

I don't mind a few more failed attempts, but it doesn't need to be all of them. It doesn't have to go to shinmai's level, but it doesn't have to be the same as the original either.

So, who won the Kazuma bowl? I know he was Megumeme's boyfriend but did they actually end up together in the end?

Attached: 1565657437270.jpg (1280x461, 105.37K)

Why do these people not know how to end stories anymore? Every ending in the last decade has been garbage

Zesta

>Aqua carried Konosuba
Why didn't she get a movie then?

It's honestly a great ending and really cute Aqua hated Kazuma in the beginning when he dragged her along, but overtime their relationship developed and even though they wouldn't admit it they clearly became very close able to show their real selves to each other get angry with each other but still make up after and in the movie you see a lot more of Aqua on the sidelines tenderly caring for Kazuma when something bad happened to him, it was honestly only a matter of time until Kazuma being so close to her all the time realized he actually loved her.

I never expected Aqua to win, but the way they did it too was perfect, honestly the pair of them feel like they could already be married and would have a happy long marriage with various ups and downs and highs and lows but they'd always be together and support each other. Megumin feels like a first girlfriend that the pair would eventually agree to brak-up.

Attached: 1585434451846.webm (576x714, 171.93K)

she didn't need it because she's already perfect

She had all the best moments in the movie thought .

Did you rike it?

Attached: NegiHackHaruba.png (473x529, 282.05K)

stfu toubuntard nobody cares about your shit series

She actually stole the show from megumin.

I think Aquafags are confusing Aqua getting added to the harem for her winning.

the MC get an harem at the end of the manga
YES THAT'S THE GOOD SHIT

It's the most popular romcom right now

Make the edit already

Attached: 1528189623483.jpg (700x993, 69.59K)

>megumin

That's not AquASS

Attached: 1558959643356.jpg (700x1120, 395.24K)

This is some mighty cope.

Nooo Aquabros, we were supposed to win!

Did anyone else notice that Aqua felt like a third wheel character during the movie? It was a little jarring when the postergirl was mostly vocally absent compared to the rest of the crew, just being in a gag here and there and passively commenting on some stuff.

Kazuma & Aqua=Konosuba. Everyone else was tagging along for their show.

Because she already had a series of novels and an anime where she's the female MC, it's called Konosuba.

Not really, it was Megumin's movie anyway so it wasn't exactly jarring that Aqua wasn't the center of attention. Both Aqua and Darkness didn't get a lot of focus.

Aqua as Takagawa, Kazuma as brocoli, and Megumeme as Kurosawa?

>Can't spell 中二病 right
Fucking newfags

wtf im a member of the axis cult now

> implying anyone cares about the 5toubun dumpster fire anymore apart from shitposting

Attached: 1587646128249.png (400x419, 45.97K)

Yes

Aqua actually won or are you people just memeing?

She made Kazuma's pp go hard
That's it

She's the main focus of the final volume. No one won despite all the Meguminfags saying otherwise. The main series ends with her joining the harem due to Kazuma's actions. If you're an Aquafag, you'll probably enjoy the volume.

"And that Aqua, She keeps stealing glances at my face. If she has something to say, she should say it. I don't understand her actions lately. It happened today as well, when I was just about to go home, I was told by her ‘let's talk about silly things’. Even if you say 'silly things'......"

>died again
lmfao
Kazuma more like Jobzuma amirite

How young are you to misspell masochist and chuuni?
and Kazuma chose Megumin because they love each other. He's repulsed by Aqua and Darkness's behavior and merely lusted on Darkness's body.

Based

Cope

Aqua won

Someone didn't read the final volume. Megu got cuckqueened by superior Aqual Bvll

DID AQUA REALLY WIN OR NOT? IM LOST

The real last boss of Konosuba is Iris.
The way things are going Iris is going to be the legal wife and everyone else is either a concubine or they fuck off because sword loli isn't about that gay cuckquean shit.

Attached: file.png (1444x2046, 1.42M)

Sorry guys it's a friendship ending

>and also that Kazuma is now technically Iris' fiance per tradition.
how does that work

>aqua won
hahahahahahahaha
for years meguminfags were uppity, i bet they killed themselves by now

>or they fuck off because sword loli isn't about that gay cuckquean shit.
Has she said anything against him having a concubine?

It's implied she views Kazuma as a man now, so there's that.

The volume doesn't have Kazuma flat out kiss someone and proclaim his love for all eternity, but the epilogue and the afterword mention Megumin, Iris, and Darkness as the main love interests still. Kazuma's still set to get post-victory sex with Megumin, and (though he's unaware) he has the right to marry Iris.

Heroes (people who do great things like, say, kill demon kings) traditionally marry into the royal family.

Whoever the princess gives her ring (which she gets as a child) is considered to be her fiance. Kazuma accidentally stole her ring back in volume 6, and even (unknowingly) exchanged rings in volume 10.

So Kazuma's double qualified to marry Iris now. Only reason she didn't bring it up before is because she knew nobody would accept him (especially after the impression he made on the castle) unless he did something amazing, but she was confident that if she waited long enough he'd do that.

So there were zero changes from the original web novel then.

>Iris is literally superhuman because of generations of cheat heroes blood
>marries kazuma
>next gen king is a lazy neet and brings the kingdom to ruin
hmmm

>and even (unknowingly) exchanged rings in volume 10.
Is this when she accompanied them?

>Kazuma
>the 9999999999 luck man
>shit genes

Yeah, Kazuma was looking through gift shops for souvenirs for the party and ended up getting Iris the equivalent of a 500 yen ring. It was to replace the one he stole. Not the best gift, even he admits, but for SOME REASON Iris really likes it.

she is first girl so it's mandatory she be last girl as well

Attached: 1588292704756.gif (240x320, 227.34K)

With recent events I have come to the realization that first girl actually should always win

That's neet
I always really liked iris's and kazuma's relationship the most anyway. it was special. does any user know what happened to mitsurugi I really liked his story line

* neat

Last he's mentioned, he's bleeding out on the floor from his injuries with the Demon King. Only his harem members care. But he gets teleported back to Axel in time, so he should be fine.

That's the real answer.

Attached: 3vagkfjnwpv41.jpg (1124x1901, 200.05K)

>he's bleeding out on the floor from his injuries with the Demon King. Only his harem members care
kek
I really liked that he's so sick of his harems antics he drinks himself to sleep everynight. Original desu

>taking green text stories as fact

Just finished the volume, aqua confirmed for just kazuma's wingman and being sent back to the goddess realm (only to make a fake like Eris did), megumin boyfriend open ending confirmed (with major hints to him being forced into marrying iris eventually), while darkness just follows the pair around.

Iris already gets along with Megumin and Darkness, so hes probably got a green light for that harem castle neet life (for as long as he can avoid being dragged into more bullshit from darkness or megumin)

>muh fake news
Just accept it user, you'll feel better after.

Aqua is his eternal wingman my dude, whats wrong with that?

Attached: 049.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

>story literally ends with mc falling in love with main girl

>watch S1
>aqua sucks, megumin is the best!
>watch S2
>megumin is stale as shit, when did aqua become so best and fun?

This image will forever remain the single biggest pleb filter on Zig Forums. If you got mad at this you didn't "get it" at all, and you're exactly the kind of person the mangaka was targeting.

>b-but she's still his GF
Say it with me, anons: N T R

Attached: 1583422650408.png (1412x939, 382.75K)

It's not even a romcom or a harem series, so why even care so much about ships? I don't get it.

Cute.

She may be friends with them, but Iris is a member of Eris' church and Eris does not allow polygamy.

You know that stereotype about grandparents being really eager to pair up their grandkids?

Some people don't wait until they're grandparents to start.

Let's be real. A good amount of focus is on romance so obviously people are going to care about it.

His luck is second only to that of the Goddess of Luck

Translations when?

Wait what? Every girl but Aqua dies?

Kazama dying is like Kenny McCormick at this point.

>no season 3 announcement to go along with it
AHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST FUCKING DO IT

its a literal copy paste
unfuckingbelievable

Attached: 1586456923627.png (297x178, 93.93K)

>Focus on romance
>Kazuma decides he want to fuck a retard red gobbo in 1 chapter and then moves on
Nah

> Has high luck stat
> Always dies like a bitch
Explain this

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Luck is a shitty stat and only affects specific skills.

>quist

he is spic

>Aquafags claiming Iris' victory as theirs
embarrassing

don't listen to aquatards, ever. read the thing on your own an decide for yourself what happend since its an open ending.
nobody really won.

As long as Megumeme loses I don't particularly care.

>Kazuma marries Iris
>Megumin doesn't say anything and fuck off to become the next Demon King
>Konosuba 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yep, in the afterword. Thank god because going with the WN ending after everything that happened in the LN? Leaves so much to be desired

>“I live together with them, so of course I know. If they end up having children with Kazuma, I’ll give them a goddess’s blessing and protect them. And once everyone has gone to heaven, I’ll return to heaven and watch over their descendants.”
Best fucking girl looking out for her friends for all eternity

Attached: 1584885196327.png (746x720, 714.32K)

Wait, really? So he’s still going out with Megumin, Darkness is turning down suitors because she’s in love, Iris now is allowed to marry him, and he will be visiting Eris whenever the hell he wants because he can teleport? Not to mention Aqua? once your heart goes doki, that girl is in the race.

I get that we wanted sex with Megumin on screen but this harem ending isn’t too bad?

>I get that we wanted sex with Megumin on screen but this harem ending isn’t too bad?
Wat? Who??

cute

Attached: 1579927593501.gif (758x705, 2.21M)

Oh, "we". I read that as "he".
I don't think the author ever hinted at onscreen Megumin nakadashi.

I wouldn't ever expect in that being described inn detail as n occurred, but there are ways it could be implied though one their reactions while it does, or just as much description as her initial offers to give him a hand.

Fade to black and Kazuma joking about EXPLODING inside Megumin after the fact is the best we can hope for.

I'd at least hope we would get more before the fade to black than just something like one of them asking to have sex now, and just saving the fade to black when he's about to jam it in her. Plenty of comments afterward about exploding in her or having to carry her are also necessary.

Zero no Tsukaima/Oda Nobuna-chan style fade to black. Megumin appears half naked, followed by a vague 2 line narration and fade to black.
Megumin mounting Kazuma, getting poked by Excalibur 2.0, slowly shifting her panties aside and the Fade To Black would be pointless and extremely infuriating.

Oh he didn’t really hint at it, I just meant that after volume 16’s bedroom scene we all probably wanted another in this volume. But if we get a sequel or spinoff in the future we’ll probably get answers. I’m sure we’ll get one.

For now we’re stuck with the vague open ending. But I still like the implied harem

Maybe more parts like the Zero no Tsukaima bathing scene too, which I think had a little extra description with them undressing. I'd at least want any scene to have as much content as the earlier times Kazuma and Megumin were together.

This. Megumeme shitposters made me hate her.