TIGER & BUNNY 2 NEW VISUAL

Cast: twitter.com/TIGERandBUNNY/status/1256056247297564672?s=20
Get the fuck in here.
Only 2 more years bros!

Attached: EW5nGmNU8AASW-O.jpg (1500x482, 403.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TIGERandBUNNY/status/1256058595508023301
youtube.com/watch?v=f2v7Tes8uuw&list=PLEidAP4xlPgTkUkXJns2sf4SPmYR6X3x1&index=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Took their damn time.

>100% CGI
As long as I get to see more oragami cyclone and dragon kid, I'll be happy

Attached: c305c70fd3130faab1c071676e911bc4.gif (250x250, 171.11K)

Finally. They look good.

They won't go that far but it will probably have more CGI than last time.

>2 more years

Whatever, it's been this long already. I can wait. Wonder how much of the side material will become mandatory reading.

>one hour
>five replies
Waiting this long killed the hype.

Ueda's manga and the novels might be enough, since the games fit around the first half of season 1. The rest is for fun and expanding the setting.

>2022
You guys think it'll actually take 2 years to make the anime or do you think they just want the release to coincide with Year of the Tiger?

wait it's still going on

anyways i want to fuck kotetsu

The hype never died in Japan though. Zig Forums doesn't really matter.

Yeah, there has been side materials coming out after the movies

Fucking hell, it's about time

Kotetsu is for Barnaby.

Speaking of, will T&B be more blatant about it this time around? The staff was gung-ho but the sponsorships were not. Maybe the loyalty of fujos/women will let them be a little loser.

Bit of both; everything is slowed down by Corona and the Year of the Tiger will be a good hype boost.

Slightly more blatant, but it might be open ended again if they want to make a season 3 later.

Attached: EVoJPo3U0AQi25u.jpg (573x800, 398.14K)

we know Barnaby, calm down

They do fujo pander and encourage fans to fujo ship so who knows

Very nice, but no Ryan
Maybe he'll get an episode or a cameo later

Who doesn't.

Maybe it will be a surprise.

I hope so, he's so fun

Sorry got distracted, meant who doesn't want him back here

Yeah that had me confused, it's ok

I wonder if we will get to see crapsuit again.

Attached: Sakakibara EUp5C6FVAAEyPW_.jpg (568x800, 327.91K)

I like how they grew Paolin's hair out a bit again, she looks cuter.

Yeah, the others still look a lot like they did before except her and Bison, he looks a bit thinner

Maybe he's trying a less bulky look, or he got fired because of his ratings dropping.

poor Bison can't catch a break

Attached: forever antonio.png (377x322, 22.17K)

Nee-san's pecs look so juicy. I like all of their new outfits except maybe Barnaby's since not much changed. I think Katsura could've done something a little more and still keep him iconic looking.

I want a better look at Nathan's earrings.

>Origami Cyclone = First Hero To Die
>Fucking Calling It

Attached: origami.jpg (584x460, 42.45K)

This and gunbuster 3. Many good ones will come after this year...

More reasons to avoid Kung-flu and live a few more years.

I hope the CGI isn't shit. The original was kinda one of the my favourite anime shows.

There might be a lot more of it but they knew how to make it look good so it might turn out fine.

Attached: bunny.webm (800x450, 1.94M)

Where do you get 100% CGI from? That would be a huge disappointment.

maybe user doing the thing where you go in with no expectations to be pleasantly surprised by things turning out okay

Not him but they probably won't go full CGI, they tried out some new styles with Double decker's cars and shield coats but it didn't look as smooth imo.

I know. I'm just traumatized with other animes using CGI and looking like absolute garbage.

Very true and unfortunate, all we can do is hope for the best I guess.

>new visual
Ummmmmmmm................ why does it look like warm garbage?

? it doesn't look bad

I recently did that with a VN I knew nothing about and it somehow managed to be deeply disappointing anyway.

I know I like T&B so I sincerely hope they limit the CG to the action like the original series did.

It did stand out horribly in DD but they might not have had a decent budget to work with. It was a very niche type of show.

They might use CGI for the materials the suits interact with along with some background work, so there might a few "CGI banana" scenes here and there but hopefully it won't look too off.

Wasn't Kotetsu's whole thing that he's pretty much lost all of his power and is now a c-lister?

No, he has a minute left and he and Barnaby mostly use their suits when they run out of power anyway. He's doing fine in the manga continuation.

I was hoping that it would be about Kotetsu raising his daughter to be the GOAT hero, but I guess the fujos won't allow that.

Adding to even Barnaby with his full 5 minutes confirms their power has a disadvantage once it's used up for an hour; but it's how you use it efficiently and with the right mind set that really matters.

Attached: mj24_p16-17-18.jpg (1020x4534, 1.84M)

That won't work. Kaede's powers are unpredictable and Kotetsu thinks it's to dangerous for her to be a hero, she also wasn't interested in being a hero herself and the staff said that they didn't want to make Tiger and Bunny without Tiger and Bunny back when it ended.

Sure, but wasn't the ending that he's now in the minor leagues because he can't handle top tier anymore but is content with it? Not that I mind it though, I'm just worried they give him a bullshit copout like "haha it turned out to be only temporary and now he's even stronger than ever".

Fujos actually love an excuse for domestic bliss scenes. There are way too many BL stories about single dads with kids finding love and living together as a family.

It's more like said- T&B is about Tiger and Bunny, not Tiger's kid becoming a hero.

You didn't watch the Rising?
Kotetsu was trying to make the most of what he had with what Hero TV allowed him to do, he even had to give that up for a while to make sure Barnaby didn't have any trouble.

Attached: Won't hold you back .jpg (1566x7654, 1.46M)

This; fujos love mentoring dilfs, but this was always a story about encouraging older office workers first and foremost.

I didn't, I thought it was a recap movie.

Kotetsu being a hero teacher for the kids would be pretty cool though. Have Barnaby come to him for advice and shit while the kids look more up to him than Kotetsu and then let him have his big moment later on that earns him their respect or some shit.

Baaaka. Movie 1 was a recap with some redrawn frames, movie 2 was a new continuation.

Attached: TIGER & BUNNY - The Rising [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.43.41_[2014.08.18_02.11.52].jpg (1920x1080, 184.36K)

No, the first one is a half recap and 40 minutes of new content, the second is the direct sequel; season 2 is set after the 2nd movie and the manga by Ueda Hiroshi's which isn't fully translated yet.
There also 2 short episodes and an OVA on YT that slip in after the Jake fight, the finale and after the 2nd movie.

What story can you even tell? The arcs for both characters are over. Are they just going to repeat it over and over again?

Oh right, I forgot the first one had new stuff as well.

Attached: [1anon] TIGER & BUNNY -The Beginning- (BD 1280x720 AVC AAC).mkv_snapshot_01.23.52_[2013.03.10_04.42.22].png (1280x720, 809.04K)

There is plenty.
Lunatic and Legend's story, Ouroboros still being active, Tiger dealing with the loss of his limited time, Barnaby adjusting to life without getting mind gooshed every time he remembers something he shouldn't, episodic stories for the rest of the cast, etc.

Robin was a fun villain.

Attached: Smug Robin.jpg (1572x884, 268.75K)

They hinted they may continue Ouroboros plot with this tweet
twitter.com/TIGERandBUNNY/status/1256058595508023301

Fuck, I must have missed that whole movie then. I'm going to watch it when I get home from waging.

Attached: 601032793[1].jpg (384x384, 27.98K)

Reminder that the dubs are pretty bad so watch it subbed.

Nice; though Ouroboros being part of the city makes it pretty hard to remove it completely; maybe they'll have to compromise in some way.

Did they really need to make Dragon Kid's haircut even more tomboyish? I know there are people into that but to me is a huge downgrade.

I didn't even know there was a dub. it turns out I've been out of the loop for quite some time.

LinLin!

Here, hope this helps.

Attached: T&B Info (updated 3rd April 2020).png (2344x5728, 1.58M)

That’s nice but I would like to see Ryan’s hot ass.

It's an improvement over the Rising haircut.

Attached: 764108.jpg (600x600, 91.57K)

? But it is longer than the movie now.

Attached: DKhair.jpg (1280x1436, 376.17K)

>2022
Are they seriously revealing it 2 years before release?

Thanks guy. I'm glad I opened the thread purely because I remembered the threads where we shooped Origami in the background of shit.

No problem, I'll do my best to keep it updated.

We've been waiting almost 10 years for this dummy. Also 1-2 years anime announcement before air date is pretty normal.

Attached: 19461769.jpg (850x478, 150.51K)

the announcement foe season 2 has been out for a couple of years now and we got confirmations that they were working on it
this was just the new design reveal and the airing year announcement

>We've been waiting almost 10 years for this dummy
Doesn't that just mean that it's a 10 years anniversary project?

Wasn't the announcement actually for double decker?

No, they clarified that they were making "Tiger and Bunny season 2" because of the show's NHK best anime of the century win. They had a white and green page up on the official site for it that got replaced now.

Kind of a long shot but does anybody have access to their old Tiger and Bunny music? I used to have all the character songs and albums they put out but I think they got lost when I transferred my hard drive data over to my new computer. Hell, even the Orion wo Nazoru sung by the cast would be great.

Most of it is on Youtube user, I can't find Orion wo Nazoru sung by the cast at the moment but you can start here if you want:
youtube.com/watch?v=f2v7Tes8uuw&list=PLEidAP4xlPgTkUkXJns2sf4SPmYR6X3x1&index=24

Sunrise does that sometimes, announce shows a year or two ahead of release.

Bring in Ryan, you cowards.

At this point they're just being realistic. Everything's getting delayed because of the corona-chan anyway.

This

Great, hope they don't butcher it. New visuals look faggoty

>5月21日(木)発売の「週刊ヤングジャンプ第25号」には #桂正和(キャラクター・ヒーローデザイン)による
『TIGER & BUNNY 2』スペシャルピンナップが掲載されます!是非チェックしてみて下さい!
A special Katsura poster will come with the 21 May Weekly YJ issue.

The characters and designs have always looked like this.

>Kotetsu being a hero teacher for the kids would be pretty cool though
Yeah, but the hero academy here has people of all ages as students since NEXT powers can awaken at any age and aren't passed on genetically so the students won't all be kids.
>Have Barnaby come to him for advice and shit while the kids look more up to him than Kotetsu
As far as hero-ing is concerned Barnaby is considered one of the best there is so he doesn't need much help or advice but he does ask for Kotetsu's advice in personal matters, maybe he wouldn't like bringing that stuff to where Kotetsu works to avoid being a bother.

Attached: MJ 18.jpg (1066x4666, 1.99M)

More nice art on the way then, thanks for the info.

What a retard

>Kotetsu
>teaching
Jesus Christ, how horrifying. Those would be some really confused kids.

He'll be back, I'm sure they won't remove him completely; the companies he was sponsored by seemed very excited on their twitter back when this was first announced and they wanted to sponsor him once again.

If anything, Barnaby is the one teaching him and not the other way around.

Do they have anything interesting on the way? Feels like all their major franchises are on ice currently - even Gundam is being put on the back burner.

Attached: mj1601-105.jpg (1112x2385, 1.98M)

>another director
Rip.

Barnaby's moving forward and Kotetsu's slowly learning to fix his own issues is great, it would be interesting to see where the story goes from here on.

Attached: mj20.jpg (1020x9044, 3.14M)

both movies had a different director as well and they were fine

We have our original writer so the characterization will still be consistent, I wouldn't say RIP without even giving it a chance.

This too.

they should have animated this manga as shorts or something

I think an OVA with narration for where these stories occur in the series' timeline would work but they probably won't do it now.

I don't remember much about this series but I do remember liking the wind dude.

Keith is an angel.

Attached: Cute Keith.jpg (1454x1080, 271.06K)

>director/storyboarder for Armored Trooper Votoms, Young Black Jack, City Hunter, Inuyasha, Ristorante Paradiso, Saikano
We're going full retro here.

Young Black Jack, Saikano and Rispara aren’t that old compared to the other ones.

People were expecting this will be on yhe sam3 par as the original but this won't be a Sunrise Anime anymore since they gave it literally to the Gintama studio. I'm expecting reduced quality.

It was done by studio 6 and the original episodes before BD fixes were full of QUALITY.

I want more Kaede, she is best girl.

Of course.

Saikano came out 18 years ago. It's no Votoms, but we have anons here who weren't even alive yet when it was airing.

>10 years for S2
lmao get fucked

Neither of them are gay though. Kotetsu even had a wife before. If they go down that route it'll be clear it's just for fujobucks, like how the Code Geass remakes were just for CC bucks, and I'll drop the series.

And you are for the gas chamber.

The central point of the series is to move on from the past, though. It's canon that the first movie was even supposed to show Kotetsu moving on, with Tomoe symbolising the past and Barnaby the future.

>remember live streaming this show with Zig Forums back when it aired

Good times, but outside of non hero work what is there for kotetsu to do, if I remember the ending his powers were almost fully gone unless they retconned that in the movies

This.

See and

The wife has passed away though and it's about moving on.

He's in the minor leagues, which honestly isn't bad for him. He's got one minute of power, but his power did get stronger.
Honsetly, he should just take up a mentor role and stop heroing. Most people in the leagues see him that way anyway.

>He's in the minor leagues
No he isn't, he got moved back up to first league; watch the Rising.

>his power did get stronger
That also didn't happen, he just lost 4 minutes and didn't get any stronger.
>he should just take up a mentor role and stop heroing
You are missing the point that he wants to be a hero until the very end.

I really want some Bunny x Kaede and Kotetsu family scenes. The poor guy is alone, all his family is fucking dead.

I get that, but I will say that it’s not cool if he’s just utterly lame and useless from the main point of the story. If he started using more gadgets or going about being a hero in different ways it’s one thing, but if he’s just doing the same shit, but much worse then why bother

Double Decker 2 fucking when??

user...
The show is made to encourage nip office workers and to stop them from looking for a tree to hang from once they are past their usefulness.
It isn't about being a cool "Hero" it's about helping people in any way you can.

Attached: just do your best.jpg (1556x2180, 606.93K)

I fucking loved T&B and at this point I just don't care. They waited way too fucking long.

see you in 2022 if corona doesn't get everyone first

Same shit with Code Geass

What is it with waiting till long after the hype from the series is dead?

I forgot they did that to her hair
Hopefully she can get some character development

Attached: dragon kid ass.jpg (1200x857, 498.22K)

I think the series so far already had a perfectly satisfactory ending. The movie was fun enough but felt unnecessary. That said, I don't mind getting more as long as they don't fuck it up.

Why did this take 10 years?

T&B was a huge moneymaker back in the day. I felt like a sequel should have happened by 2014 at the latest

>waiting till long after the hype from the series is dead
Basically the studio decided to make season 2 because the nip fans didn't stop asking for one:

>NHK's best 100 anime of the century - 1st, 2nd and 6th place
>NHK's best character of the century - Tiger won and Bunny got 5th place
>NHK's best Anisong - The 1st OP song got 3rd place
>won Animate's best anime of the Heisei era
>included in the アニメNEXT_100 project anisong video
>included in Video distribution service U-NEXT's 30 important anime of the Heisei era
>won Anime! Anime! website's "Most-Wanted Original Anime Sequel Poll" 2015 and 2016 (2 separate polls, so two years in a row)
And that is just the last couple of years, not counting the smaller polls or the older ones.

They were making money from merch and side materials instead in the meantime.

She like Blue Rose?

Yes, but we aren't completely sure if it's /u/; Agnes ships them though.

>Tiger and Bunny 2
But aren't Tiger's powers basically shit now
Skip ahead to his second kid's career using super ice powers.

>Hey Kaede, say hello to your new mom, blue rose
>and yes, she is only 4-6 years older than you, but this is what your mother would have wanted for me

>Skip ahead to his second kid's career using super ice powers
Powers aren't genetic in this setting.

>But aren't Tiger's powers basically shit now
They are weaker but he doesn't want to let that limit him.

unironically yes

Meh, it's a cute crush ship on her side but he wasn't into Karina that way.
The staff said he is clueless around women, kinda like a harem MC.

I forgot this show existed. I remember the main blonde guy was a huge faggot though.

Godamn how many years has it been?

>blonde
I know the staff sometimes call Barnaby the heroine of the show but blonde with an "e" is usually used for girls only.

>Neither of them are gay though.
Could've fooled me. This turned into gays the superhero anime by the last movie.

Sorry, mate. I don't speak French.

Is Kotetsu a tsunderefag?

Maybe; Tomoe was a strict, tsundere megane class president as a student, Barnaby is the same type.

dubs of truth

9 years now

Attached: EUqnl3DUYAEm0VX.jpg (1225x873, 167.59K)

He's clueless around women because Tomoe was still in his memories.

The writer said:
> The obvious distance between Karina and Kotetsu is deliberate; Kotetsu doesn't notice her feelings and can't notice.

Seems contradictory and deliberate to not piss off the fujos. Here I thought marriage was consensual, instead I get le clueless 40 year old.

He was interested in Tomoe, he just isn't into Karina; getting him to notice a new girl would be easier at this point. He still isn't 40 either.

He simply isn’t into teenagers

Yeah, he sees the girls as kids and their being close to his daughter's age makes him feel parental towards them.

I want to fuck Bunny.

You'll have to win him over first, he's officially a top.

Attached: sunrise art.jpg (2476x3504, 700.81K)

stupid sexy Barnaby

Alright, I laughed.