100 Kanojo Chapter 16

It's out and translated now. Could someone dump it?

Attached: 100 KANOJO CHU-CHU.jpg (1500x1204, 237.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0n-9X1MuMQ
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/the-100-girlfriends-who-really-really-really-really-really-love-you/en/0/15/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dump it

Attached: eet.jpg (400x400, 22.31K)

WE MUST SAVE THE FIRST WIFE!

Dump it

Attached: 1580661482037.jpg (1280x720, 99.99K)

I better wake up to a dump.

Attached: 01.png (1089x1600, 705.31K)

Attached: 02.png (1093x1600, 961.39K)

Attached: 03.png (1096x1600, 736.64K)

Attached: 04.png (1085x1600, 823.55K)

Nano is fucking ruthless

Attached: 05.png (1099x1600, 697.99K)

Attached: 06.png (1083x1600, 671.53K)

Attached: 07.png (1090x1600, 932.25K)

Attached: 08.png (1089x1600, 855.77K)

Attached: 09.png (1097x1600, 840.86K)

Attached: 10.png (1093x1600, 926.71K)

>nano

Attached: nano.jpg (2819x2894, 1.93M)

Attached: 11.png (1094x1600, 789.75K)

I can't believe Shizuka is dead.

Attached: 12.png (1093x1600, 876.35K)

Attached: 13.png (1093x1600, 824.57K)

Attached: 14.png (1086x1600, 873.7K)

Attached: 15.png (1088x1600, 984.65K)

Attached: 16.png (1099x1600, 631.56K)

Attached: 17.png (1091x1600, 666.35K)

Attached: 18.png (1093x1600, 866.05K)

Shizu a cute

Fucking kek.

Attached: 926de4fe-10f4-4b01-a18d-a517e68c18c6.jfif.jpg (1280x1216, 94.66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O0n-9X1MuMQ

Attached: 19.png (1095x1600, 622.51K)

Attached: 20.png (1091x1600, 579.85K)

going all out

>MI reference

ZOI

Attached: 1581106326670.jpg (1280x720, 140.03K)

Hakarimommy soon

100% getting added to the harem

H-hot

Attached: file.png (658x657, 722.45K)

Cute

It's the only way they can change her mind, even if she doesn't deserve to be included.

rape?

I swear to god, I miss every other chapter of this. Where's 15?

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/the-100-girlfriends-who-really-really-really-really-really-love-you/en/0/15/page/1

It's not rape if she doesn't remember it, that's where kusuri's drugs come in.

>wanting Hakari
Eww. Have you seen the size of her thighs? Have you seen where her moles are?

>Have you seen the size of her thighs?
Whenever she appears, yes.

Attached: 1515644082577.jpg (399x404, 40.27K)

Hakari and her mother are the worst ones so far.

F

thanks

Happy endings and good vibes for all 100 wifes

Hakari a sex

Liking this manga so far but there's no way the cast isn't going to get saturated soon, and there's no faster way to make someone lose interest than having characters you don't care about be the focus

How long has this arc been going?

bros shizuka is dead

RIP Shizuka, she will be remembered...

>ywn avoid the infrared light of a wealthy family
on another note, Nano can't be allowed near pets.

I honestly hope when Ren sees the mom that his soul senses starts tingling.

God just imagine the oyakodon...

Attached: 12398708709809.png (695x1237, 751.14K)

>honey is not urine

Funny doraemon.

Look how big that goddamn thigh is

>sfx:
Go put "dialogue:" before every line in every bubble then, you retard.

Imagine her legs around you when making sweet love to her.
I don't even need any hands for this.

Attached: 04.png (844x1200, 173.89K)

I'll admit, the breaking-the-fourth-wall dialogue made me laugh.

That's a very petty thing to be mad about.
Also it's placed outside of the panel, so it makes sense.

Wow, proper use of laser detection.

Kusuri is probably my favorite.

It's defeating the whole purpose of sfx, nothing is more direct and instantaneous. You wouldn't want to have "dialogue:" at the start of every bubble, right? Surely even you would feel offended and annoyed if that happened. Having the sfx outside the panel is partially understandable when there's no room to put them in (which is by no mean the case here) but having to explain to the reader that they are sfx is actively taking them out of the story (and not in a 4th wall breaking sense). It's a complete failure at understanding the medium. It's like subtitles for deaf people (aka people who physically can't get the full experience) but here they're just being retards thinking the readers are fucking morons that can't tell that "lick" is the sound the dog is making on the picture where it's licking a girl's face nor can they put the damn sfx properly in the damn panel right next to the action when they have all the space needed for that.

Now imagine that whole rant starting with "argument:".

2 chapters?

Don't pretend it's even remotely comparable to writing "dialogue".
>thinking the readers are fucking morons that can't tell that "lick" is the sound the dog is making on the picture
Sometimes it's less obvious, so knowing what it is would help. Even if you don't need it it's placed outside of the panel anyway, so you can ignore it.
>nor can they put the damn sfx properly in the damn panel right next to the action when they have all the space needed for that.
The second part is a big if, and even if there where enough space cluttering it with words big enough to be immediately noticed would ruin the panel as well. "Free" space isn't made to put sfx translations in it, if the artist frees that space it's because they feel there shouldn't be anything there.
And if you make the charcters small enough then the translated sfx stops being the most eye-catching thing and you might as well put it outside the panel, since it would defeat the purpose of a sfx anyway.
The best solution to maximize the intended feeling would be to carfully redraw and rewrite, wich brings in a whole new amount of problems.

I think you just want to be angry over nothing.

>Don't pretend it's even remotely comparable to writing "dialogue".
It's exactly the same.
>Sometimes it's less obvious
Which equals at the translator/editor doing a shit job.
>Even if you don't need it it's placed outside of the panel anyway, so you can ignore it
Shit tier apologism, sfx are there in the original work to enhance the experience, otherwise they wouldn't bother in the first place. Can you imagine if the artist themselves had to put their own sfx out side of the panels right after a "sfx:" note? Of course you can't, because no matter how much of an apologist retard you are, even you can tell how uneffective and distracting it would be.
>The second part is a big if
If you're blind or retarded that is.
> cluttering it with words big enough to be immediately noticed would ruin the panel as well
It just sounds like you're someone who can't work up a proper solution and just resort no either giving up or using a crutch.
>"Free" space isn't made to put sfx translations in it, if the artist frees that space it's because they feel there shouldn't be anything there
If they can remove the text in the bubble and the text outside of them, the same goes for sfx. Replacing the sfx entirely is the most efficient way to drive the point, coming up to proper solutions isn't off the table either. What they did is just lazy and stupid and the only reason they did is because they saw other retards do it and just thought "Others (morons) are doing it, so it's okay."
>The best solution to maximize the intended feeling would be to carfully redraw and rewrite, wich brings in a whole new amount of problems
Sounds like a fat lot of vague and shitty excuses to not put proper effort in it.

>I think you just want to be angry over nothing
I'm angry at them being retards. Go check the 5toubun rele/a/ses, they started doing the retarded sfx thing, then at some point they understood it was moronic and put the effort to come up with proper solutions instead. Kudos to them.

Yes, you want to be angry. You're just quoting the points without actually confuting them, I have no idea if you're doing it on purpose or you're just plain dumb.
Either way I'm done, it's no use discussing with you any further.

You have no proper argument to back up your claims in the first place. Your only excuses are something like "it's too hard, I can't come up with a solution, let's not try because reasons".

I just made a point about the original authors not doind that shit for the very reason I'm upset about it, your argument? "You have nothing to add, let me run away before my brain completely fries".

>reading comprehension
It figures toubuntards won't stop being retarded even after their manga ended.
Your getting mad on your own, you know.

Yeppers is worst girl, I hope she loses

>70 replies in 7 hours
>thread on life support by two autists spamming walls of text no one willr ead

what killed the hype?

I'd rather enjoy the chapters every week with a few anons than have a thread hit the bump limit in an hour from shitposts like yours.

You're switching tactics from running away to ad personam now that you've been cornered, so do you know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to kill your previous arguments some more.

>The best solution to maximize the intended feeling would be to carfully redraw and rewrite, wich brings in a whole new amount of problems
Here you have the sfx properly redrawn, where are the problems? Note the complete lack of consistency with the "sfx:" shit they did. We see that they can do it properly, they just chose to be lazy and retarded instead.

All your excuses are worth nothing when this single chapter shows you that they CAN do it properly.

Now look at these There's nothing, zero. They're either doing things properly, doing it retarded, or not bothering at all, it's plain random.

The only reason you're remotely okay with the retarded way is because they've been lazy in their laziness. If they had to put the trouble to translate all sfx and use the shitty "sfx:" thing in a consistent manner, the absolute retardation of this method would speak for itself, it would take the reader out of the story every single page.

It can't be as dead as Cuckoo threads

Nanoda is best girl, she's going to win many prizes.

we need a 5toubun successor.

Really prefer a dead thread to the active shitposting mess of toubun, just look at cuckoo threads to see how bad it can get when you try to force something.

Don't you have any selfawareness? This thread isn't just slow, there are only autistic shitposts here.

>just look at cuckoo threads
No thank you. It seems like trash.

Cuckoo threads have become a lot better in recent weeks and the shitposting has mostly died down now.

Cuckoo was forced?

>MUH HAKARI MUH NAKAMA
Can’t wait for Karane say this with the kiss flashback in the background.

Good lad.

Fuck no.

Thanks.

Where is chapter 15?
Can't find it anywhere

Chapter release timing, I just woke up.

Everyone loves Hakari

She is the main heroine afterall

On my E: drive.

Threads weren't super fast to begin with. Personally I don't enjoy drama arcs so I'm more waiting for the next slice of life part to happen

It's enough to feed an entire generation of families! Which you should be making with her, I should add.

>t. ranting sperger
Here's your (You). Go share it with the other guy and get off this thread.

Better yet, the two of you get a room so you can have make-up sex.

SFX: Fuck off.

It could also be author, editor or translator comments or notes.
You can't have the effect being instantaneous is you need to look under the panel to see what the runes mean.

>Can't see anything but infrared
Calling it now, the madlad will go into the mother's room thinking it's Hakari and take her, making her fall in loving with him.

>mommy becomes one of the 100 girlfriends
Seriously hope you're right.

Attached: 1583463137159.jpg (1280x720, 565.75K)