Kimetsu no Yaiba

Who's your favourite character

Attached: 1586131285755.jpg (522x340, 134.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/79836398
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depressedboy

Attached: talking shit.jpg (400x223, 28.05K)

I just think he's neat

Attached: 80865584_p17.jpg (900x840, 352.41K)

OTP

Attached: 80367481_p0.png (537x681, 243.89K)

Snake boy

Attached: 20200419_030511.jpg (878x970, 630.35K)

Spoilers when?

Attached: AAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (700x700, 91.7K)

Tuesday

Jesus Christ thats kino. Croc really gave us the best visual breath in the last arc. wtf?

Attached: Z24.jpg (784x1145, 320.75K)

They all suck

Muzan is based
>first lower moon dies
>y'all nigga SUCK time to die
>one of them sucks his dick so hard he has to pretend to be a girl for a week
>ok you get another chance

In two fucking chapters this pathetic snakelet transformed into a chad thundercock.
He was too good for this world.

Attached: how does one man go from colossal whiny manlet bitch, to turbo anaconda gigachad.jpg (342x298, 38.17K)

ENTER

Attached: 1588257915830.jpg (978x1200, 834.67K)

He was still a total dick to Uzui and most of the fodder slayers, can't unwrite that, but it's good to know he can back any shit talk up with his talent

No matter how you slice it Kanroji was a huge source of wasted potential. She's my favorite female character and third favorite pillar, but she was not as developed as she could have been. Almost every demon slayer is focused on what they lost before they joined the corps, but she's in the unique position of having the DSC enrich her life.
She was the only demon slayer who legitimately had a lot to lose. There was a stable, loving family waiting for her once they killed Muzan, which would make a suicidal charge a lot more impactful coming from her than Snek (though all the pillars were doing it)
and before anyone says it I'm not pissed that she didnt oneshot Muzan or whatever, I'm just pointing out a lot more could have been done with her character since shes such a stark contrast to the average demon slayer and the rest of the pillars.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 103.34K)

He was still a pathetic manlet though, he just grew a pair of balls

pretty boar

I don't get all this sneklet dick riding? He didn't fight any of the moon's and was essentially the only fresh fighter to fight Muzan. All he did was distract and stall Muzan at best.

Attached: 1582461706991.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

Mr. JUSTnado

Attached: EE478A0E-5935-45AE-9DB4-CDA5C70BC72C.jpg (680x584, 295.88K)

Why would you want to unwrite his personality.

The series is ending in May.

THE second STRONGEST

Attached: 9957A904-BC75-403C-A974-C626DE1EBDA8.jpg (662x693, 291.41K)

autistic and almost blind in one eye girl

Attached: EW29xRgUcAIv0sK.jpg (682x900, 92.14K)

I must protect Tanjirou.
Tanj, Giyuu, Sanemi, and Zenitsu are my favorites.

Look at these dudes. The JUST duo

Attached: 1588306999206.jpg (1200x1702, 221K)

snake breath looked cool + recency bias

My autistic wife

Attached: B0A7A834-4A26-4B60-8C5D-30E513D021C2.jpg (600x918, 100.5K)

Kanroji was also fresh but was a jobber for the entire last arc.
Sanemi and Himejima are the most based pillars for fighting the two strongest demons in existence one after the other

S̷̗̯̋̄͛͛p̵̜͎̑̊͑̓o̶͍̹͊͆͊i̸̜̼̰̣̓̊̈́̈́́̔l̸̨̪̤̗̮̀̇̈̌̓̽̃ͅe̴̙̣̥̜͒͌̄͂̂ȑ̷̠̦̞̘̝͎͉̄͠ ̷̛̬̋̎̃̾̽͝ẃ̴̛͚̦͇͙͈͈͑̈̃̀͝h̴̨͉̹͈̞̟̩̽̍̎̈́́́̄ȩ̴̢̬̞́̌̽͑̂n̴͚̭͈̈́̔̾.̷̢̨͍̘̣̙͛̓̑͘͝.̷̫̦̓.̷̞̹͗

no. come back next week.
>b-but one piece
rumour has it that one piece leaker is foreign translator not usual leakers. whoever leaked op spoiler might not have whole magazine.
also there's news about Chinese leaker being arrested

no chapter this week?

He did a lot during the final fight
> Stalling Muzan with the other pillars for the first 30 mins
> Stalling Muzan in a duo with Tanjiro for th last ~30 mins
Plus he's strong af. In fact, he's one of the few that unlocked the complete set of powerups: mark + STW + red blade. The only other ones who could do all these are Himejima, Tanjirou, and Mui (moments before his death).

Although he couldn’t maintain all three simultaneously, he still deserves his props for at least awakening them.

>he was fresh
He lasted the longest against Muzan with Tanjiro so it evens out.

How long until Bimetsu?

>The only person ever to exist that fought the two strongest demons of all time, one after another and came out alive
>Piece of shit dad doesn't let you go to hell with your mom
A great story to tell his kids

Attached: 1585944073512.png (239x138, 32.17K)

I don't think there is any slayer that could handle all of them together at same time besides Yori and Godjima temporarily. Kamikaze snek is something else even among the upper pillars.

*third*

Godjima couldn't get real red blade tho. but to be fair his weapon make it difficult to get it.

Is Kanao stronger than Zenitsu and Inosuke?

He's indisputably second strongest of the pillars

Just grip harder bro

Nah. Stone > flame > wind

Behead Zenitsu

my fav character is Z but i also love the behead Zenitsu meme.

Her

Attached: 1587968267848.jpg (2048x2047, 238.03K)

No chapter this week?

Attached: 1585238438176.png (594x784, 484.26K)

Kanao won my heart

Attached: 1588028127950.jpg (2478x1913, 550.95K)

Kek. Based

no. golden week

YES. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP I’M FUCKING FRUSTRATED TOO

For me, it's Uzui. Honorable mentions for Genya, Sanemi, Giyuu, and Inosuke.

Kanao's tummy won my dick.

Attached: x18 (2).png (307x230, 38.36K)

my bro

Attached: 1588132447159.jpg (597x441, 63.69K)

>Rengoku above Sanemi
Good joke

Attached: 1587421727943.png (302x235, 106.93K)

Jobgoku needs not apply

Lmao

Obviously it's Rock > Wind > ||Serpent|| > Water > the rest

Attached: 1588227779951.jpg (2048x1580, 207.21K)

fuck i'm drunk and thought i was on discord

shame me

Attached: 1582513430057.jpg (698x863, 142.96K)

Sanemi never fought in less than a 4vs1. Rengoku was seconds away from soloing UM3 (a character so strong Giyu and Tanjiro together couldn't beat him) and would have done it if he didn't have a bunch of weak newbies and civilians around that he needed to waste time and effort protecting. And Rengoku didnt even get any of end game power ups everyone else had.

He did get stunned for a second right after the true red blade, but after that showed no problem with maintaining the blade. Right after he unlocked the STW he immediately lost his eyes by Muzan's AOE, so that's a shame. But if the fight continued normally he could probably maintain all 3.
The issue is mostly with STW because it apparently requires lots of concentration and oxygen. It's hard to utilize in the last fight because everything is so fast-paced.
To be fair real red blade and temporary red blade probably have the same attack power, it's just that temporary red blade requires recharge after some time.

anons' pillars average ranking.
1. Himejima: 3.2
2. Giyuu: 3.79
3. Uzui: 3.86
4. Sanemi: 3.93
5. Shinobu: 4.4
6. Tokitou: 4.6
7. Rengoku: 4.9
8. Obanai: 5
9. Mitsuri: 6.6
Surprised:
>Giyuu that high
kek:
>Rengoku that low
as expected:
>Mitsuri

>Sanemi never fought in less than a 4vs1.
He literally had a 1v1 against the strongest Upper Moon
>Rengoku was seconds away from soloing UM3 (a character so strong Giyu and Tanjiro together couldn't beat him) and would have done it if he didn't have a bunch of weak newbies and civilians around that he needed to waste time and effort protecting.
This must be bait. Akaza was literally playing with Rengoku because he wanted to turn him into a demon, and Akaza quickly fisted him

>Shinobu that high
why

well, if Godjima use normal katakana, he probably get real red blade anyway.

Try harder next time

user, his bait couldn’t be more obvious. I agree with him that Flame wasn’t weak but he was definitely not above wind or water. If he survived he’d probably be on par with them at best, but too bad he was the first pillar to bite it.

A lot of the issues of this series could have been solved with few more arcs. A good development for Mitsuri would be to go through more hurdles as the only pillar whose history doesn't motivate their will directly. Thinking back on it, Mitsuri's character would have been a lot more appropriate to sacrifice herself like Rengoku and Iguro as someone who is trying to show that heir conviction is just as strong as the others.

The main gripe is that Love and Snek were robbed of the Nakime fight. That had the potential to become the best fight in the manga thanks to Nakime's hax. Plus we never got any development for her which just underwhelming.

He isn't above Snake neither tbvh. I'd only put Himejima and Sanemi with a very minor edge over Obanai.

Attached: 5C9D3397-9D88-430F-BD9D-A715CEA54647.jpg (404x437, 99.55K)

I'm not that user, but although it's clear that Akaza is leagues above Rengoku in terms of techniques, in a fight to the death with another pillar-level swordman as support to cut Akaza's head off they probably could have won according to pic related. But then again Akaza was straight up underestimating Rengoku here. With endgame powerups Rengoku will definitely be around Sanemi+ power, too bad he died too soon.

Attached: x18.png (959x1400, 1.03M)

>That had the potential to become the best fight in the manga
on what grounds?

Most interesting fight for sure (based on the unique abilities of those involved), but the best? Idk

>visibly afraid and trying to run away
>"toying with him"
How can anyone doubt flame bro.

Word coming out from Jump editors is that Croc Sensei cannot continue life as a manga artist in Tokyo due to family circumstances.... wonder what that means.

Attached: 1590c28065380cd75c264e84b644ad345882818a.jpg (580x773, 81.98K)

The ability being extremely dynamic and versatile with implications of Nakime being constantly powered up by Muzan directly. Reminder that Muzan wanted to at least help her before deciding to just off her which should tell you how overpowered the her Demon Art is.

This coupled with the fact that she was match with the perfect Slayers to counter her is just enough for me to confirm it. The reason why Uzui and co vs Daki and gyu is so awesome is because of the fighting choreography and the multi-dimensionality of the struggle against the demons.

Attached: hhh (3).jpg (959x1400, 300.05K)

my crack idea is there should be Kamado siblings + Kanao + Snek. maybe something douma cult related. 1. other gang sense kids have an arc to establish friendship with tangerine. 2. snek family warship snake demon so I think his backstory could be reveal a bit here. also show his skills. 3. build up Inosuke mom

>visibly afraid and trying to run away
From the sun
>"toying with him"
Yes, literally toying with him. Akaza could have finished off Rengoku quickly at any point but wanted him to live to become a demon

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-014051.jpg (1336x2099, 1.35M)

It still saddens me that no upper moon fight ever managed to be as good as the first one in the series.

based on everything we see of her and the fortress as a setpiece in general i don't think wani could have pulled of the kind of surreal dynamism it sounds like you're picturing.

That's a pic from a tabloit, not from jump editors. Basically, gossip.

A mark alone wouldn't be enough for Rengoku to beat a serious Akaza.

Koku fight is the best in the series

"family circumstances" is pretty vague for a tabloid

pic was from baidu so not really trustworthy source. and even if croc decided to end this it's a decision that was made at least before Tanjirou and Akaza fight.

Did you forget the fight with the drum guy.

Delaying a demon until the sun comes up to kill them is the most valid method of all. Maybe you forgot but it's how they took down the final boss you know. I guess that whole fight doesn't count though.

What if croc ended KnY so she could make a seinen continuation in a different magazine?

Attached: EWbl_KcU8AMrPaX.png (480x480, 168.06K)

like Inoue? nah

you could do so much with just minor plot changes before you start bloating shit. As soon as I see fanfiction about adding more chapters, much less more arcs, I tune out.

yeah exactly, compare what could've been done with a concept like that to what actually was

I personally disagree & I also happened to love the RLD fight. Specifically Tanjiro vs Daki. I also liked Muichiro vs Gyokko/Love vs Ragetengu (the former moreso than the latter). Shinobu vs Douma was pretty cool for what it was although it was one sided. Zenitsu vs Kaigaku was pretty good, just short as hell. Kanao/Inosuke vs Douma was alright but nothing outstanding admittedly. Tanjiro/Giyuu vs Akaza & the UM1 fight are tip top tier IMHO. Leaving out the final fight on purpose of course.

I’d add Obanai/Mitsuri vs Nakime too but like said, they got shafted. Could’ve been an cool fight. At least Snake made up for it in the end.

Kinda true but the three pages of Love and Snek syncing their dodges/attacks depending on when one is falling or struggling was almost Kino if it was more detailed. There was some serious timing/RPG elements going.

Imagine Love destroying small building with her monstrous strength to cover for a See-Through-World Snek who can somehow now see Nakime through walls to cut her head. Could have also been something like "The Love breathing becomes stronger when you're with someone you hate/love".

Jeez I'm reaching fanfic level but yes, the first fight was too organic to be replicated again, even when Croc tried to make the same feeling with Hantengu

Brehs..

Attached: 1588229667525.jpg (2480x3508, 3.1M)

>tfw true ending would be too dark for Jump
>the sequel reveals the ending is just an illusion
>in reality Muzanjirou turned everyone into demon

>the three pages of Love and Snek syncing their dodges/attacks depending on when one is falling or struggling was almost kino
I agree, that was pretty cool to see. Their styles compliment each other perfectly.

Damn. Muzan fucked THIS?

I mean, is that even possible? Have people tried doing this before?

Attached: EW2Ns-vUYAAzeS_.jpg (1745x1304, 721.48K)

who's the artist that does these rumiko kimetsu again?

Source?

subetenuge on twatter

thanks user

I miss read your question. well, the answer is JoJo. There were shit that Araki couldn't add in JoJo when it was in shonen jump. ex. Araki wanted /u/ but couldn't add it that's why Anasui became a guy.
But Inoue had some problems with editor and ended Slam Dunk

Attached: 20200312_213609.jpg (1146x445, 342.31K)

Fucking WHORE.

Attached: DBF0D697-D6CF-4720-B2F0-DE086986E20A.png (1280x720, 759.96K)

BASED Uzui

adding another worthless whore to his fuckslut list

Uh, Snekbros? How did this happen

It’s lewd
pixiv.net/en/artworks/79836398

Attached: 78982FE6-CBDA-440A-98B0-4F52616E5E1C.jpg (463x236, 51.62K)

Wivesisters...

>mfw reading the translation of the second novel
DADjima...

Attached: EKn0pLJU8AEKsJq.jpg (1902x1802, 437.45K)

What changes to the plot would you make?

not flamboyant of you to cuck snek like that

snekbros...

Attached: EWmfMOqU8AEwFHF.jpg (1241x1170, 428.38K)

The thing about Mitsuri that like many other pillar, her development already happen before the series started. She learn that she doesn't have to change to be accepted. Like with Rengoku and Uzui, they already made peace with themselves before Tanjirou journey begin.

FUCK THIS

Snekbros...

Attached: 79197393.jpg (600x841, 204.26K)

>She's blushing and Tengen has a super smug look
Kek

Attached: 1587942734690.jpg (878x1024, 137.08K)

she's always blushing
whore

I'm sure that they fucked a lot

I’m telling Makio, Suma, AND Hinatsuru.

I'm honestly surprised at this ship considering they've like, never interacted, even in side materials as far as I know
You'd think the more obvious non-snek pairing for Mitsuri would be Rengoku since he was canonically her teacher
But I guess this is my fault for applying logic to crackships

nah this ship isn't really popular. is from a pixiv doujin where Mitsuri gets fucked by literally everyone (except Godjima because he'd rather have her be a catmaid lap pillow)

I find one interesting doujin on pixiv months ago about Shinobu and Love ntr Uzui's 3 wives.

Oh, that definitely makes a lot more sense. Still kinda weird they'd make merch with her and Uzui, though, but the pairings in the merch tend to be pretty nonsensical

I have no horse in this powerlevelfag race but why do both sides show incredible dishonesty and bias?

Sauce?

>Sides
Kny threads are pretty tame for power level retardation. Most people would accept Himejima>Wind>Snek>Water> the rest. It's not even that deep, the 21s can be interchangeable but it's straightfoward otherwise.

emotional investment

So like literally every other even remotely shonen manga ever? You tell me.

>He was still a total dick to Uzui
when?

End of RLD, Snek shows up and chews him out IIRC

I'm pretty sure everyone can at least agree that Himejima is strongest and Shinobu is weakest

>Himejima>Wind>Snek>Water> the rest
Where would anons rank Tanj, Ino and Zenitsu here?

Couldn't find it anymore. Couldn't even remember the tag. But I swear I actually saw it on pixiv. Maybe it's not as dramatic as I remember.

Most people wouldn’t even rank them for obvious reasons

I'd put them below or equal to water but above the rest
Honestly the only reason they got as far as they did is because protagonist powers

Tanjiro post Muzan cancer and Yori flash is probably Snek level. Before that, he's somewhere in the Uzui range. The rest may be physically stronger than Shinobu but I can't give them anything higher personally.

>No Kanroji getting GODjima'd and split in half
Lame

Endgame powerup include mark + STW + red blade. With any of those 2 (and yes, most pillars at the end achieved at least 2) would be enough for Rengoku considering how well his base form performed against Akaza.

That's how all people argue in general.

well, if you put it that way Same and Snek maybe even Giyuu too could beat Akaza.

It's more subjective than people give it credit for tbqh. Each pillar only gets one or two fights max and most of them are with other pillars or pillar level characters present.
Rengoku died and Uzui retired before the powerups that even made it possible to kill Upper Moons were introduced. Snek had really strong showings against Muzan but he and Love were the only fresh fighters, if they'd been the ones to fight a UM he may have died a lot sooner. Sanemi is normally referred to as the second strongest but he almost always had Himejima backing him up and his blood nerfs demons. On paper Love would seem a lot stronger since she actually has decent range with her weapon.
And even every Upper Moon is basically just fucking around until seconds before it's too late. This cant really be easily scaled like DBZ

For me it's Daki (Ume) x Nezuko
Imagine an arrogant Ume (human) falling in love with Nezuko and being full tsundere to her.

Attached: Kimetsu.no.Yaiba.full.2832710.jpg (2039x1378, 2.27M)

If Rengoku was strong enough to actually do any real damage to Akaza to begin with, Akaza would have killed him quickly and not consistently offered a chance to become a demon

It's fair to rank Tanjiro above Giyu but the rest are probably not too far below.

she'll have to get past Tangerine

Is Kanao stronger than Zenitsu?

>most pillars achieved Red Sword
I mean in a 1v1 scenario, only Godjima, Tokito and snek would pop it out. Rengoku would probably only have the mark

Honestly none of the top 4 demons in the series died fair. Muzan and Douma only lost because of wisteria poison ex machina, and Koku and Akaza only lost because they had "what have I become" moments of regret that made them give up.
None of the heroes honestly ever came close to matching their full strength.

Imagine the sex

For me is pic related

Attached: 1587829323375.png (680x646, 348.16K)

They aren't pillar level at all, tanjiro with BotS barely manages to not get instakilled by a very weakened Muzan while the pillars where not only fighting him but also enduring the poison far longer than him.

Rengoku has amazing strength but that's about it. His breath forms were kinda weak and Akaza won in a 1v1 technique standoff wheras other pillars usually trade a breathing technique for another demon technique

Also once he put effort, Akaza flew away from him. I do give him the credit for Injuring him tho.

>flame pillar wouldn't be capable of the heat based technique
C'mon now.

Okay either Kanao cucks Tanjiro with Nezuko or Nezuko cucks Tanjiro with Kanao.
But Tanjiro is lesbian cucked.

To be fair, Giyuu stated Tanjiro was pillar-level during the Akaza fight AND he’s marked. He’s probably the only who seriously qualifies/the one who qualifies the most. Still, he did get carried by the actual pillars. That’s why I try not to rank the boys amongst the pillars at all because they obviously had to survive for the sake of plot.

In a highschool (actually middleschool) setting Ume would consider Nezuko her biggest rival for being the prettiest girl in the school.
I mean before she (almost) died as a human, she was the same age as Nezuko, wasn't she?

I kinda like this pairing

Yeah, Nezuko got turned when she was twelve and Ume was turned when she was 13

For me it's this

Attached: 20200331_010958.jpg (850x333, 183.75K)

For me, it's THIS

Attached: 79248317_p0_master1200.jpg (600x800, 513.96K)

If it was just physical strength, all of them would pop it by the virtue of being stronger than Snek in raw strength. There's more to it so there's no reason to assume Rengoku would really.

I gave him mark cause everyone had it but red blade and STW have more criteria. Himejima for example told everyone to look at Muzan in the hopes of finding someone who could acess it but only Snek responded

If you want to be canon then it would be Kanao and another mysterious girl(which I think is Koyuki). Current 3 beauties of Kimetsu Gakuen are Ume, Kanao and someone we don't know yet.

Tanjiro is Pillarlevel
We are only comparing them with current Pillars but every UM killed a bunch of Pillars before who were (at least most of them I guess) probably weaker than the boys are now.

Third beauty is Kanae

How would this even work? She'd literally get her organs pulverized

This. It's why I always thought all the pillars were more or less on the same level beside Godjima. A fight between any of them is extreme diff regardless of the winner

STW is skill based not physical strength based which I think Snek could be one of the most skilled to make up for his lack of physical strength

>Still, he did get carried by the actual pillars.
That was also before he got STW.

nah. I think it's from when she was a highschool student. iirc Love was one too when she was in high school.

>implying there wouldn't be threesomes
naive fool

Isn't flame breathing the closest to sun breathing of all the current breaths? I assume that would make it a lot easier for Rengoku to achieve red blade.

The 3 beauties are Ume, Kanae and Kanao

sorry but Nezuko is for Zenitsu only

no. tangerine is bots user and only managed to get it very later on. sword form exist before the breath.

Nah

Attached: f3f6b856cc3aca9b88aadb85a5dc2c08_f31fecf2_540.png (516x810, 321.09K)

STW is plot-based.

I don't dig it, I don't even know why.
DADjima is either her dad (but not daddy) or her brother-in-law.
Kanae x DADjima is better
Kanao would be in highschool but Ume and Nezuko are in middleschool age so they would be in the same school.
And don't forget that Nezuko is the beauty of the village.

Right up until the very moment he figured it out. Then back to getting carried against Muzan (but that’s Muzan, so it was kinda necessary).

>Muh masters of their craft always arrive at the same place
Kek true

Tanjiro is too goody boy prude for this.
He breeds like a rabbit but a monogamous rabbit.

Maybe but why wouldn't he pop it right then and there?

Zenitsu is Uzuis 4th wife

No, it’s the same tier as the other 4 main offshoots. If anything, Moon is the closest.

>The rest may be physically stronger than Shinobu but I can't give them anything higher personally.
Zenitsu literally killed an UM by himself

Zenitsu solo'd Kaigaku, the stopgap bottom rung upper moon, who Yushiro straight-up said had no control over his powers since he was turned recently.
What an amazing feat.

Lower moon 4 was cute

Attached: 1575945633889.jpg (1200x825, 130.71K)

Yushiro said his main saving grace was how much of newfag Kaigaku was.

>t. speadreader

I hate when nice character designs get wasted like that.

in Gakuen Ume is in highschool

Still, BoL + large quantities of muzan blood would make kaigaku the fastest thing to date.

>Kanae x DADjima

Attached: 1570264831634.png (543x768, 530.09K)

fast =/= strong

Don't think Kaigaku is much stronger than Daki which Uzui could oneshot.

Attached: _20190813_101233.jpg (870x314, 80.77K)

Kek, what? Kaigaku was weak as shit and leagues below a legitimate upper moon in terms of strength and speed

I forgot about that.
I like Ume as a middleschooler more because I consider her age before transformation her canon human age.

Attached: 1587981026591.png (1500x2124, 2.44M)

Sure, but the topic is about whether he's stronger than jobbers like Shinobu or love. Which more than likely he is.

No but she would win a fight against him

You were the one who brought up speed, though. Genuinely, I don't think Kaigaku would win against Shinobu or Love, actually, because he'd probably succumb to Shinobu's sword's poisons (only scarily strong demons like Douma could survive it) and Love would probably not waste time talking to him like Zenitsu did and just cut off his head

I would rank them like this
Love > Zenitsu > Shinobu

There's a worrying lack of
CHADnosuke HaBASEDbira
in this thread

Inosuke didn't get enough screentime
this manga really needed just one more arc before fortress

Both Shinobu and Love would have shitstomped Kaigaku, without almost dying in the process like Zenitsu

fuck you croc

Attached: 20200501_101547.jpg (1280x720, 916.17K)

>You were the one who brought up speed, though.
Yeah, I dont see those two keeping up with his speed which is really the only thing he has over them.
>and Love would probably not waste time talking to him
Neither would he

Maybe I'm misremembering something but love was never really that impressive. all she did was job against that um, rip off muzans arms and then die

he got as much as Zenitsu if someone need and arc that would be Snek and Kanao

Kanroji would have lost to this

Attached: 1564998691868.jpg (400x400, 78.31K)

ENTER

Attached: 1585221879681.jpg (2336x1800, 607.74K)

Good thing 4 of the lower moons got unceremoniously killed off so quick, we really couldn't have used a few more arcs to make this manga feel properly fleshed out.

>Maybe I'm misremembering something but love was never really that impressive.
She did stall Zohakuten until dawn, but this arc she was overshadowed by everyone else.

If Wani didn't do that she would have been Kubo'd by the Jump editors by now

Do you even read the manga? Love has the fastest attacks out of all the pillars, she CUT THROUGH the lightning attacks that a legitimate UM4 was firing. Kaigaku, which is a bargain bin discount UM6 with no experience dies instantly before he even has a chance to get one attack off

I think mist is stronger that water at least. He solo'd a fucking upper moon. Water didn't even do shit against Akaza in the final fight.

Attached: 1588231430983.jpg (750x546, 166.86K)

Mui lost immediately and had to be saved by the kid, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten out

shinobu can be fast as shit when she needs to be, in short bursts.

Attached: k17.png (1918x1400, 2.01M)

I get that Croc wanted to show Muzans cruelness and that he can have a short temper and the whole scene of him killing the LM was actually based but it was wasted material and some of the LM designs were as good as the UM ones.

The question isn't can Shinobu keep up with Kaigaku. Can Kaigaku keep up with her?

Attached: kimetsu_no_yaiba_digital_colored_comics_142_17.jpg (800x1168, 273.97K)

>goody boy prude
that's cause he hadn't had sex yet

he had the most potential, Giyuu peaked already.

Demon Kaigaku buttoned up his shirt and lost his mojo.

>insect is too weak to cut off a head
>does this which is a hundred times more straining instead
come tf on wani

The greatest tragedy in the manga was the loss of Kaigaku's tits

shinobu's dexfag seething will never not be funny
she literally says "if only I were a STRChad like Himejima"

upper body strength

>too weak to cut off a head
>but strong enough to stab through solid rock
you just can't think too hard about it

Whom will the boar breed?

Aoi

Nezuko

Zenitsu

Because a part of this fight happened offscreen, I really wanna know how much she actually fought with him till she decided to get eaten.
Did she actually fight till she was worn out and overrun by him or did she willingly let him munch her up before that happened and she only fought that long so Douma wouldn't get suspicious (I mean that was her plan afterall).
I know the fight was ended offscreen for the shock moment when Kanao arrived but this makes me still wonder what exactly happened.

a better question is who won't he breed

And on top of that he had a special bloodline. Giyuu is just average at best. Even the breath of water is a very basic breath. He's just terribly average at best.

Attached: 23703394d17d6e4c7f2d2536b5eef4b7.jpg (564x397, 31.31K)

Why is she always ranked rock bottom again? If Douma can't track your movements how can your fellow pillars do it?

I mean... I don't think she actually wanted to get eaten, she just recognized that it was the likely outcome and planned for it according. I believe that she fought until she was worn out.

I don't recall any of her fight being offscreen

getting eaten was the game plan from the beginning
she straight up told Kanao that she was gonna have to finish the job

Sabito, the genius one, died.

To be fair he received two major upgrades, regaining his lost memories and unlocking the mark. By the mid point of the fight he was strong enough to solo Gyokko. Whenever people say he soloed Gyokko there should be a little asterisk at the end saying (combat wise, swordsmith boy saved him)

He was surprised at her speed but he still wasn't really trying

>I know the fight was ended offscreen
what? no it wasn't

>Did she actually fight till she was worn out and overrun by him
yes, both her own internal monologue and douma's dialogue make this clear. she was already mortally wounded by the time he absorbed her.

Attached: k15.png (959x1400, 901.29K)

Speed doesn't mean shit if you can't finish the job

We didn't see how Douma got her so that part actually was offscreen.

They fight a bit, then it cuts to something else, and when it cuts back it's implied that she used a few different poisons and Douma began breaking them down

read chapter 143 again but pay attention this time

>We didn't see how Douma got her so that part actually was offscreen.
Huh? She pinned him to the ceiling, fell, then he grabbed and killed her

>Who will you miss the most?
>Which potato do you like most?
>What was the worst moment?
>Who's your favorite character?
Is /kny/ spiralling into madness with these generic questions now that the manga is confirmed ending? I can't help but notice as a bystander scrolling through the catalog.

while it's true that the 'fight' is largely just him humoring her, that line there is about his ability to visually track her movement so that shouldn't really be a huge factor. though that's her last-ditch attempt after getting powered up by a flashback and ghost pep-talk, so it might not be indicative of what she could normally do.

>Even the breath of water is a very basic breath
>He's just terribly average at best
>developped a new kata for his breath
>the only demon that was able to counter this new technique was UPM3, and it still worked against him, just not as much
>was the main support against demonjirou and prevented everyone from getting wiped out instantly before he could regain his sanity
Really makes you think

The generic questions are probably to invite actual discussion but also be vague enough to justify more general chatter

Not really. They just want an excuse to continue the general

how he injured her or how he ate her? we see both user

Attached: k8.png (959x1400, 1.13M)

Attached: 1573436669613.png (859x1045, 593.72K)

>I'm not trying to follow this person with my eyes
Seems retarded.

Against UMs, yeah. But what about humans? She only needs to stab them.

He will in the AU

We didn't actually see how Douma catched her which basically means that it ended offscreen
And that is what I really wanted to see
I know that cut between the scenes was made to have us shocked a bit more but I'm not fully statisfied.
We know that afterlife Shinobu was smiling when the poison slowly melted Douma but was she that smug when he got her or was she desperatly trying to survive.

ENTER

Attached: NPC CHAD.png (660x453, 296.11K)

Those are some nice titties

yes we do, he grabs her with ice vines after getting stabbed into the ceiling

Attached: e7.png (959x1400, 1.23M)

Come on now, all pillars combining can stall Muzan for the first 30 mins, but Tanjiro alone solo him for ~25 mins and in a duo with snek for ~15 mins and with the rest for the last 20 mins. Granted, Muzan was weakened with the poison, but you can't say Tanjiro + 13th form of BoTS is not pillar level. Just with mark + red sword alone already put him way above Zenitsu, Kanao and Inosuke level.

>we don't actually see how Douma catched her
Did you somehow skip the entirety of 143? Please read it again before making any more stupid posts, thanks.

Attached: e8.png (959x1400, 1.17M)

>developped a new kata for his breath
>kata
I laugh at you

Attached: 1586203031646.jpg (641x523, 27.15K)

A bit off topic but did anyone run the numbers on how old Muzan had been aged to by the end of the series?

Muzan was weaken overtime by the time tangerine solo him he's not as strong.

I know that some magazines have ended and the series switches to a different magazine under the same publisher. It can also happen because the author can't keep up with the weekly schedule and needs a biweekly/monthly schedule.

In terms of power level:
Tanjirou>Kanao>Zenitsu>Inosuke>Genya

Muzan lost half of his power because of Sneklet

as long as it's the same publisher it would be fine

Where will everyone go after this? Inosuke and Zenitsu probably don’t have a home to come back

Inosuke has a good chance of becoming a butterfly at the estate

Shinobu's reliance on wisteria poison means she struggles hard against the UMs. LMs are easy, and she's fantastic with support, but her inability to behead a demon means she's got a hard cap on her abilities.

I'll fucking kill you nigga

Attached: 1492765380487.png (662x540, 240.49K)

Obviously they're going to mooch off of Tanjirou for the rest of their lives

No one ever puts Inosuke ahead of Zenitsu in these things and that's doing Boar a huge disservice. He got farther in the pillar training then Zenitsu and lasted longer against Muzan after having fought a stronger foe. He was one of three people who could fight by the time Muzanjiro rolled around

Attached: 1585265698822.jpg (516x553, 35.57K)

Which is why I said the "Granted" part. But even then you need to remember the Muzan started aging 3 hours ago, meaning at the start of the fight with the pillars he's already extremely old.
There's also the whole 13th form is literally created to counter Muzan, but you can't just dismiss that Tanjiro is not pillar level. And just to be complete, Tanjiro was blood-poisoned and almost dead before the fight, and he started the fight without an eye.
In terms of powerscaling he's at least stronger than Love, Shinobu, Uzui and Rengoku (the latter 2 because they don't have any powerups). He can scale as high as Giyuu or Snek in my opinion. Endgame Tanjiro was also one of the only 4 people who can unlock red blade by themselves, and 1 of 3 who can unlock the true red blade.

I agree with this. Not every character needs onscreen development. She and the others had already developed enough.

Muichiro.

What about Shinobu vs Human targets? Pinning a demon to the roof is obviously just a nuisance, but for a human stabbing can be fatal. How many Pillars can dodge the same attack that Douma couldn't track?

Kimetsu no Tamagotchi

Attached: EW6Zs_KVAAAxpEs.jpg (640x238, 89.73K)

Giyuu stopped her from killing Nezuko. Granted she probably wasn't going full speed at that attack but I think it shows it's not out of the question that they could keep up with her.

Going into powerlevel arguments about which pillar is the best against demons is one thing, let's not get into which one would kill the others.

Wani next manga will be about the Uzui ninja clan in 1980s Japan.

>Bareknuckle brawl between all the pillars
>Himejima begins killing them in order of age
>Uzui and Sanemi ganging up on Himejima while he's ripping Muichiro into pieces
>Love seducing Snek so he'll protect her but he's shitting himself
>Shinobu trying and failing to do any damage to Giyu
>Rengoku narrating every action including his own
>The bloodbath ends with Giyu inexplicably the sole survivor

Attached: Screenshot_20200331-012201_1.jpg (1080x981, 203.75K)

I'd read it but only if it's a political thriller with no connection to demons

>Uzui's wives join in

Enter Chadjima

Attached: images (97).jpg (332x443, 30.19K)

that's the appeal

I think Wani don’t like politics, at least nothing that happened in Kimetsu referenced Taisho politics or even Muzan didn’t say he wanted to rule Japan, just wanted to be the perfect being and king of demons, Taisho period was used just for the aesthetics of Japanese and western mixing.

Anyone could've done that. Heck, even Rengoku without a mark would've kicked Akaza's shit in if he didn't start running away like a little shit because the sun was coming up. And if his new little move was so great, it would've worked against an upper moon.

Face it, Tapioca is shit. I wish Sabito was the one who survived instead.

Attached: EWtB88tUYAAwIum.jpg (2000x2500, 288.52K)

To be fair, Godjima is ALSO super fast despite his size.

>丹次郎拒绝金尾他开始亲吻他的妹妹
Uh Kanaobros?

Attached: EW4jNGOU8AAIyl5.jpg (1080x1922, 319.67K)

My theory is that Nakime is still alive.

unironically this little bitch

Attached: spaghettihair-lookingass.jpg (1200x557, 562.36K)

this is dangerously based

nakime alive in serbia

She will appear in the last panel of chapter 205 giving the hook for the sequel.

Douma unironically wasn’t trying. He easily speedblitzed Kanao, who was supposed to be above Shinobu in general skill.

Kanao is stronger than Kanae and Shinobu.

Please let this be so. I can't imagine life without more KnY, is wani really dumb enough to let this series die at the peak of it's popularity?

Attached: 1588218171935.jpg (1199x674, 101.68K)

She actually has 2 personalities. The UM4 personality died but the UM5 one will come back

>Die out
So I guess the movie coming or the incredibly high probability that ufotable's going to animate the whole series means nothing to you?

>She actually has 2 personalities.
nicest demon you'll ever meet and twisted fucking moon

But imagine if they continued milking this shit. That would be money on top of more money.

Attached: EUPc60iUwAAHtLU.jpg (1080x1080, 65.23K)

with el Hermano

You have the PS4 and mobile games coming up, provided they aren't kusoge.

Kimetsu manga will continue in some shape or form, might be more Gaiden or even the Gakuen stuff but I wouldn’t be surprised if Wani started a sequel right when the movie releases.

I like kny, but I am not going to miss these threads.

tfw no quality game starring the upper moons in a fuckton of years

Imagine if ufotable animates everything.. i can only get so hard

Fighting game by ArcSys would be cool but they're a small company and probably don't have the resources for it right now.

>douma ice statues
>cwoissants
>unironically god strangling babymuzan
>mui getting exodia'd like the guy at natagumo
>kaigaku's demon thunder shit

some things that would make me nut in ufotable style

Based on how many people even care about the movie?

Everyone who watched the anime is waiting for the movie with baited breath, what the fuck are you talking about?

Aniplex (owned by Sony) got CC2 to do a PS4 Kimetsu game, they have the money to get Arc System on but probably will only happen when the anime adapts the whole manga.

>Wani started a sequel
On the scale of 1 to 10 how likely is this?

Kimetsu threads in Zig Forums aren't the most accurate representation. Plus Rengoku is one of the more popular characters on the JP side, especially among fujos. When even merch shit like press on nails gets almost 10k likes on twitter and volumes sell 2-3m each, the series is in an extremely good state.

Depend on how many babies they will have

I hate zenitsu so fucking much. Only animecucks like him.

3 I think
A sequel following the same cast of characters is incredibly unlikely but a generational sequel is more probable. The thing is that the main problem of the universe (Muzan, who spawned demons) has been taken care of so without an asspull there's nothing for the next generation to actually do
A spin-off like Gakuen is much more likely, I'd give it a 5/10

Oh, Aniplex has infinite money from FGO alone. It's not a matter of them having the money, but ArcSys can only work on so many games at once, between supporting Granblue Versus and Guilty Gear.

>Gakuen
Gross.

In b4 movie will be postponed due to corona. October is too soon.

Attached: EWzwNzhU8AESwwE.jpg (2048x1152, 219.17K)

i think animeonlys are actually a big part of the people that dislike him user
i see people stating that the manga changed their opinon of him a lot

Really? I only read the manga so I wouldn't know. Anyway fuck him. He doesn't deserve nezuko.

Doushino.

>The thing is that the main problem of the universe (Muzan, who spawned demons) has been taken care of so without an asspull there's nothing for the next generation to actually do
Screencap this, one of the descendants of Tanjiro x Kanao will inherit and awaken Muzan genes like when Yusuke died and ressurected as a Yokai.

october for nips, who knows when for us

Yes that's exactly what I was referring to. October is too soon for the nips, Japan is still being raped by corona as we speak.

That's called an asspull
also,
>implying Tanjirou's suncum wouldn't purge Muzan from his testicles

Unironically Zenitsu. I don't care if Zig Forums hates him, I don't care if Zig Forums hates me. I think he is the most relatable of the characters in terms of personality and his reactions to the world around him. Plus I have a soft spot for cowards who overcome their weaknesses to protect their friends and ideals. Plus he's cute

Attached: zenitsu4.jpg (400x400, 29.12K)

every single anime only. so a lot of people.

Muzan is comfy inside Tanjiro testicles, just waiting....

What part of "Tanjirou's suncum will purge Muzan from his testicles" did you not understand

>Rengokufags are retarded

A sequel, even a generational sequel is unlikely. Muzan has been purged completely, and literally the only demon left has no interest in making other demons. And that's assuming he doesn't just make himself human. Wani is probably just going to make something else, the world of Kimetsu will be explored through spin-offs and gaiden stories if it's explored at all.

With will purge inside Kanao womb.

>the same attack against Giyuu and Rengoku
>Rengoku almost died, Giyuu(no mark) defended it

Wani must hate money or she is tired.

probably tired
maybe she'll come back later?

I hope isn’t other Togashi situation.

Or she just doesn't want to run her series into the ground. Look at Boruto. Look at all the endless sequel series that fail to capture the attention or love of the public. She told the story she wanted and may or may not want to move on. Sometimes knowing exactly when to stop is a good thing. In fact a lot of the time knowing exactly when to stop is the best thing.i'd rather Wani take her time, come up with something fantastic, instead of fucking around making a Squid 8.

This, I'm very worried that jump will push her to make a new rushed series that will get advertised by its creator's name
it would be very ironic considering the sam8/kny sales difference and manga shortages that happened

in theory they can be plenty of free roamer demons scattered around (and/or hiding after the news get around). they even keep a mountain full of them aside for trials. so it might take few years for full sweep but its hard to come up with something really threatening after insanity of Muzan

The Flamboyant Chad

Attached: as long as it flamboyant.png (640x864, 533.33K)

Attached: God of Boars.png (1344x1225, 1.85M)

Jobberku

No there cannot be, Muzan is the progenitor of all demons, there are no "free roamers." There aren't any demons other than Yushiro, it was made exceedingly clear that Muzan dying means all of the other demons die. And at this point, considering they defeated him, there couldn't be anything that could really threaten them, especially since the Infinity Fortress was full of Lower Moon tier demons and the cast swept them with relative ease. You guys are just going to hurt yourselves grasping at straws to keep the series going, what's so wrong with ending it and moving on? Especially when it appears that there was no rush to the ending, the series wasn't chopped, the story was just told.

talk about being obsessed

STOP CRYING JOBBERKUFAG

>It was made exceedingly clear that Muzan dying means all of the other demons die
No, I don't think that was ever brought up. The reason the series cannot continue is because Muzan brought all the demons into the fortress, which is why the attacks stopped, which is how they could hold the pillar training.
I agree with everything else you said though

I need doujinshi about these two

This “he wasn’t really trying” thing seems more like a meme to me. The fact that he even let his guard down even in the slightest speaks more to his character than anyone else’s fighting ability.

Attached: grope.png (865x344, 267.56K)

Oyakata-san brought it up. But it was more of a metaphor than a literal thing.

Well, he outright admits that he doesn't give a shit and that he can't feel anything (emotionally) even as he's dying. "he wasn't even trying" and "he let his guard down" are perfectly plausible given that.

Upper body strength.

Oyakata mentioned it, and Muzan reacted as if it were true. And it must be, that's why he pinned all of his hopes on Tanjirou, instead of some shitter he had hiding in the back.

"he wasn't trying" and "he let his guard down" are equally as retarded.

Because they’re the same thing

Now I remember why that fag is my least favorite. No wonder nobody liked him.

Giyuu and Douma should go drinking together sometimes, because everyone hates them.

We know nothing about the outside world in this setting, there might be Muzan tier demons or better in other countries. In theory an ambitious foreign demon could attempt to make a power play in Japan.

Muzan was a human before he became a demon, so its possible that some other human might unknowingly follow in his footsteps a few years, decades or centuries down the line.

No, because they don't apply to the situation at all. Douma was holding back in the sense that he could have killed Shinobu way before then with his more devastating attacks. It has nothing to do with him being unable to visually track her because that implies he was intentionally sabotaging his vision somehow or that he was putting on an act by panicking mentally. Shinobu blitzed him; that is the short and long of it. But people will downplay it because she's supposed to be dead last in their arbitrary powerlevel rankings and she can't have such an impressive speed feat.

Except that the whole "foreign demons" idea is completely retarded, because the odds of someone recreating the doctor's medicine by accident are fucking astronomical, especially if the ingredients involved no longer exist in the world at all.

yes, significantly stronger than inosuke

Attached: EW3GWFTVAAAkMse.jpg (675x900, 82.87K)

Nah. Inosuke was so much of a badass, he created his own breath style out in the middle of nowhere. Zenitsu killed an Upper Moon demon by himself and taught himself a new Breath of Thunder movie. All Kanao really has going for her are extraordinary reflexes and her special eye thing, which is really more of a detriment because it blinds her.

*move

>”S-Shinobu blitzed Douma because she was faster than him! It has nothing to do with him being a lazy faggot!”
>conveniently forgets how Douma casually yanked Kanao’s sword out of her hands with her super-vision and skill succeeding the one of Shinobu’s
>conveniently forgets that Kanao and Inosuke landed a couple of lucky hits on Douma (wow they definitely in the same league of speed!)
Shinobu is shit tier and you have to deal with that.

Attached: D29776C1-CC62-44B6-A17C-75417D806AE6.jpg (784x1145, 101.69K)

Rui with Gyuutarou being a close second. Honestly I find it kind of weird that no one ever says demons are their favorite in these threads.
Also Good Morning.

Attached: 15602298.jpg (1352x2000, 715.42K)

There are no foreign demons, Muzan never left Japan, and they make no mention of Demon Slayers in other countries. The idea that there's another demon, created from Muzan, waiting for Muzan to get whacked so he can come back and take over is outrageously ridiculous, and to be discarded immediately. Muzan was the first, the last and the only. Any other outcome is cash grabbing ridiculous nuttery that requires insane leaps of logic in defiance of everything already printed. I like the series too, but I'm really quite ok with it ending right now, on these terms.

Are you mentally ill? Nowhere did I say she is faster than him. In all likelihood, that isolated blitz is what Muzan was talking about where people close to death open doors to strength they didn't previously have. Stop shitflinging.

yeah good night

Attached: EF9ZTSvUwAA_vBn.jpg (768x1024, 163.81K)

Akaza was such a punk

Attached: KnY-99.7.png (841x698, 537.25K)

Wani honestly did a pretty poor job of conveying that he has no emotions, considering how he got surprised several times (insert an image of him sweat-dropping over random shit), felt obligated to help the “poor” people and even had a strong sense of aesthetic pleasure. Even wanting something is a feeling too.

This faggot played around with those weaker than him and was asspained by the existence of those stronger than him. Just because he couldn't protect some dead wife of his.

Personally, I think it was less that he didn't have emotions (because that's literally impossible as far as I know) and more that he didn't really know how to process or understand them.
I know that, personally, I feel "emotionless" sometimes because it just doesn't feel like anything emotionally is going on in my head, but I know that's not true because I still get physical reactions to emotions (like crying) even though outside of that I would have a lot of trouble telling you what specific emotions feel like. I might be projecting but I think Douma might have had the same problem.
Probably making myself sound like a tard but it is what it is

I headcanon that Gyuu definitely would've hated Akaza. For both his 'no hurting women' thing and his disrespect towards Douma.
He acts spoiled as hell with Gyuu loathes.

Attached: 15613902.png (637x824, 287.9K)

>believing a crazy-ass cult leader who says he's never felt anything
he was obviously just a complete narcissist trying to be a special snowflake who's different from/better than everyone else, an obviously unreliable narrator. dude was batshit. actually believing that he never had a single emotion is the height of delusion.

Considering he started glaring at Nakime as soon as he arrived at the UM meeting, I don't think he had a positive relationship with anybody.

Spinoff: 40-year-old virgin NEET Zenitsu whines about minor inconveniences he has to suffer during WW2 because he starts getting half as much Ubayashikibucks.

No, the thing is that it was acknowledged by both Kanao and the man himself that he had no emotions period. Kanao even went as far as to confirm it by bringing up that Douma didn’t pale upon realizing that his “best friend” or wasn’t flushed with anger because of his “loss”. The things I mentioned are probably just oversights on Wani’s part.

What did Nakime do to piss him off?

Eh, I don’t think there’s anything in the manga that could help to support this theory. Wani wanted us to think that Douma had no emotions and there is no reason to believe otherwise. She just did a poor job of writing an emotionless character.

Pige

Attached: 1571216236830.png (336x284, 88.61K)

teleported his ass there without asking him maybe

bore

Attached: EL JABALÍ.png (654x553, 361.99K)

Yeah but to be honest a truly emotionless character would be completely fucking boring because they wouldn't do anything
If you don't have emotions, you have no motivation to do anything at all, so you'd just lay there like a vegetable
Even if Muzan told you to do something if you were emotionless you wouldn't do it because you have no reason to, because you don't fear death if you can't fear

I haven't been in the threads for a while. Is there a full translation for the light novels, or is it still limited to summary and some excerpts?

later. but 1st one got licensed and released in my country

Really I think it's a combination of genuine emotionlessness, inability to feel the emotions he had, and putting on a show.

I think the main thing with Douma is that he was searching for something that would make him feel something.
Maybe that's why he save Daki and Gyuu, thinking that practically adopting those kids could make him feel something.
Maybe he tried to be friends with Akaza because he thought friendship would make him feel.
In the end though only in death did he ever really find the thing he was looking for, only to get dropped off in hell anyways.

Attached: 15613906.jpg (858x1200, 841.49K)

Well, there was no reason to make him emotionless either. Wani could have written him as Gilgamesh-style asshole and nothing would have really changed I think. Even Koku is about as emotionless as Douma is.

mokochan314.home.blog
this person has fan translations. Some of them are pretty stilted, though.

Thanks anons.

Doma is the only demon we ever see being cheeky with Muzan. I think he legitimately had no fear of death, if nothing else.

DOUSHINO IS _____

Attached: tumblr_ptxz54Rbtt1yp7gmmo2_1280.png (1280x1575, 624.92K)

He didn't fear death (he can't even bring himself to care as he's dying) but he had motivations outside of that which are impossible if you're emotionless
Fear of death was just the most primal example I could think of off the top of my head

Personally I think Douma's emotionless is more like he doesn't care so he doesn't feel. He doesn't care about Akaza so he doesn't feel angry nor sad when he died. He doesn't care about his life nor death so he doesn't feel fear of death. Also being "idol" of a cult probably fucked his fucked up head even more.

Oh, that's a great way to put it! I completely agree that Douma's "emotionlessness" is a more intense version of apathy, especially given the bit with Akaza.

They’re probably equal. We don’t really have enough feats to measure. Maybe Kanao has advantage if she can use her final form

Best boy

Attached: 4C9B39A9-F37D-47DD-A818-67A17E7CC197.jpg (822x1200, 275.49K)

Attached: smug crow.png (369x256, 84.41K)

That argument between the crows was one of the funniest moments for me for some reason.

For me it's Giyuu x Daki

Attached: 76746583_p0.jpg (1604x1960, 785.09K)

Eh, if he were absolutely apathetic (which he is according to Wani) then he wouldn’t feel anything either way, since he won’t be able to care about anything or anyone. Being completely apathetic is the same as being completely emotionless.

That's a strange combination. For one Giyuu doesn't seem like the type to go to the red light district, ever.

Apathy is synonymous to emotionlessness.

What country are you from? I feel as though the us never really gets as much stuff as quickly as other countries

Attached: EQF66GbVUAACNIN.jpg (768x868, 98.6K)

well, that's how I interpreted him. I don't think he's completely "emotionless" but he's view is limited. I think he did what he did because people told him to or it's something he thinks people supposed to do. he doesn't have purpose in life and only did what people told him to. I mean he grew up in a cult as their "idol" so all his life before becoming demon was just following what the cult told him. And he doesn't care to think otherwise, same thing with following Muzan. He acts like he care about Akaza because that's what people supposed to do. He "tries" to survive beheading because it's what demon supposed to do. He told his clones to learn Inosuke's breath because that's what he supposed to do.
He's like a child only care about things that interested him. Kotoha to him is like a new toy. One they he will threw it away.

im sure it was talked a lot in the past but was his defeat kinda silly? it was literally inner-monoluge-no-jutsu suicide!

>Giyuu doesn't seem like the type to go to the red light district
why not?

Because he's too depressed to care about getting his dick wet

Thailand. TL LN is nothing new. BC, MHA, OP, TG and Haykyu LN got TL as well.