Untranslated Manga

Nora to Zassou is taking a break because the mangaka (Keigo Shinzo) has been hospitalized and is undergoing treatment for lymphoma
twitter.com/shinzokeigo/status/1255735551329595394

Attached: 209091l.jpg (600x431, 150.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/マイナス_(漫画)
mangadex.org/title/18426/hi-no-maru-gaisen-otome
desuarchive.org/a/thread/200566259/
twitter.com/info90234977
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay

does that the old fart fuck the run away whore yet?

>lymphoma
RIP

Attached: a1de1ff7bed8d3e0374106f740eaf4e6bce2018c_xlarge.jpg (1280x1723, 260.65K)

Just downloaded Yamazaki Sayaka's "Minus", the Kanzenban, since it got uploaded to raw provider site. It confused me, I never thought the author of Shimashima wrote this. What even more shocking, the volume 3 of Kanzenban version publushed by Enterbrain includes the controversial chapter, in which it depicted cannibalism. Although the free raw I could find are incomplete, and the said chapter is in the final volume (never got uploaded).
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/マイナス_(漫画)

bump

Any interesting manga that got dropped?

Tell me sc/a/n have you gotten the chance to ignore the offer for a interview form big daddy MD yet?

Attached: real scanlator exclusive.png (512x70, 5.14K)

They only interview literally whos with peanuts releases from their chat server.

Hinako TLanon are you here?

So than the no discord policy is the only thing that stands in sc/a/n's way.

Attached: 1465866231923.png (1000x1000, 394.62K)

rude

Is chillock one man guy?

Oh harmless monster. I'm planning to continue one of their series that taking forever to be finished. Should I just do it without asking them?

Deathco

Which one? Their deal is that they have one editor for all manga they are working on and he does work only whenever he feels like it since it's a hobby and having a deadline sours the fun, hence their monthly output of 50 pages spread across like 5 romcom/SOL manga. That's why I'm currently working on "upgraded SSSS snipeTM", courtesy of user, on one the manga they are sitting on

Akebi-chan no sailor fuku

They should've interviewed big names that people actually care about like Chillock, Rapeman, SSSSS and Koolio. And they've actually scanlated a lot of manga.

What a coincidence. Wonna join forces?

Now that's something I'd actually read.

>Rapeman Scans
>only released a few chapters of Rapeman before moving onto other things
Top fucking lel

Pic related, and most likely it will never get picked up again because it's such a fucking bitch to translate.

Attached: b551d4eb.jpg (956x1280, 279.61K)

>big names that people actually care about like Chillock

Attached: laughingrainmaker.jpg (230x240, 20.71K)

You're just jealous and incompetent. You can't rival him.

>incompetent
You sly bastard

mangadex.org/title/18426/hi-no-maru-gaisen-otome

Attached: a24.png (703x955, 176.98K)

This was popular in my country, licensed like 10 years ago and fully translated in my language. I used to read this by borrowing from rental manga shop, I was a poor middle school student so I didn't have much money to buy all the manga I like, so rental manga shop was a popular option among me and my friends. Back then Sunday's titles were so popular. like Hayate, Kekkaishi, and we even had our version of "sunday", named Shonen Star. it's published monthly though, but formatted like Shonen sunday. A big bundle of manga from different era, wild life, kekkaishi, hayate, dr koto and many more.

What will happen if I translate this but in the credit page I mock them netouyo? The art is pretty though.

Indonesia? Damn mate, I'm jelly. That's one hell of a lineup. Where I live, 10 years ago we had just began experimenting with manga publishing, but the only good thing to come out of it was a mildly obscure Takizawa Seiho anthology.

As long as the translation is accurate, why not? Also friendly reminder that we have volume 2 already.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/200566259/

Attached: 00176.jpg (2724x1920, 2.27M)

>big names that people actually care about like Chillock

Yeah, Doraemon was fully translated like back in early 2000s, I even had read the final volume when I was still in grade school. Conan was also one of major boost for more translated manga demand, back then they still print it from left to right, by mirroring the page lol. In the latter half of 2000s, they changed it to the Japanese style, from right to left. Doraemon also got new reprint a few years ago, with bigger paper size and printed from right to left like what it was intended to.

Someone snipe these subhumans, everything they do gets wrongly "translated". Literally made up shit everywhere.

Attached: Screenshot (263).png (938x492, 76.28K)

Did they ever get money from donation?

He does keep getting sniped left and right. Hopefully Takizawa gets saved too.

>someone please do something for meeeeee
Do it yourself.

I'll look for the raw, rapeman said there are no HQ scans though, so not sure if it's gonna work. But still, unlike Korean and Chinese, my country wasn't so butt hurt about Japanese occupation during WW2. They drove back Dutch after all. Some of Japanese soldiers sympathized with our nation and remained here to help us fight Dutch again when they came back to claim our land, even though they were ordered to came back to Japan by the emperor. So, not all of them are bad (even though the romusha practice was absolutely as horrible as Dutch's occupation), one soldier even remained here, converted to our religion, changed his name, married a local, lived long enough to his 90s and when he passed away he was buried as a national hero. It's not as complicated as Korea-China-Japan relationship.

Is there no dl link for volume 1?
Not even the raw.
No way I'm paying for that propaganda shit.

niggas upload illustrations for the gyaru manga as chapters and just add their own comments on them lmaaooooooooooo

Attached: n3.png (1764x2100, 1.7M)

>checked the artist's twitter
>account suspended

Found super LQ scans on 13dl, it's 4MB for the first volume like wtf.

>13dl
can't find anything with hinomaru and 日之丸

Are you interested in working on them? Because I'm willing to buy the kindle edition if that's the case.

He has a new one. And pic related was his banner until recently.

twitter.com/info90234977

Attached: EVChsccUwAAyiXW.jpg (1500x500, 304.73K)

>it's 日の丸
Piece of shit

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (547x492, 73.55K)

Search by the author's name. 13dl search features sometimes broken, you could find the title easily through the mangaka name. 富田安紀子
I didn't search 日之丸 because I knew it wouldn't return anything because the Chinese naming style lol.

Why bother? It's officially translated. Just buy it, rip it and upload to nyaa if you want people to read it. Aggregator like mangakalot will rip it.

>It's officially translated.
Only the second volume.