Konosuba LN END

>Aqua fucking won

HOLY BASED JAPAN

Attached: 1588278982805.jpg (910x645, 228.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aidn.jp/wowa/23276569
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOOK MAH I MADE THE THREAD AGAIN!

She won a lifetime supply of booze?

So it got the status quo ending? That was to be expected. Aqua is honestly best girl for Kazuma, they work too well together compared to anyone else. Personally I'd take Yunyun.

meguminbros...

Great. Now hope that their kids won't inherit her moronity.

People I want to fuck
Lalatina > Aqua > Chris = Wiz >>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>> Smegmabin

>AquaxKazuma kids are super retarded ultra lucky Morons
hell on earth

This world is screwed in a thousand different flavors.

Pic related, their daughter

Attached: 523d90eb9298dda1_90c01797dafe880b_364021584614457545957.jpg (564x300, 35.49K)

Context ?

The prettiest Konosuba girl.

Attached: 1.jpg (850x1185, 169.44K)

>all these aquafags think thay have won
stupid goddess

Attached: aqua fixed.jpg (1921x1078, 266.78K)

Does Konosuba have a web novel too? Does it have the same ending? Has Konosuba completely ended?

Why the fuck did you make another thread and then link it here instead of just posting whatever, are you retarded?

there are 4 konosuba threads but none of them have actual spoilers and are full of aquafags

LN ends with Kazuma saying how much Aqua makes his heart race.

it's basic attentionwhoring

Megupoopfags are awfully quiet now.

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_ixy__1aaa81346dd755fc240e84b0bf8a24a6.jpg (622x905, 433.67K)

Protip: Megumin, Darkness, and aqua never had romantic feelings for him.

She didn't won anything

Imagine shilling your shitty loli for years in the thread and buying every garbage related to her while unironically thinking she'll get some sort of romantic outcome only to get the author to jizz on your head and move on lmao

meguminbros... we got cocky..

Fucking BASED.

FUCK m*gumemefags
FUCK shipperfaggots

>megumin says she loves kazuma
>wants sex
lol doesn't count guiz

Isn’t he dating Megumin?

OH NO NO NO WE GOT TOO COCKY MEGUBROS

Yup, seeing how this ended it it really didn't.

But Aqua always made his heart race, at least in the anime

Megumin wants kazuma to explode her insides confirm.

Attached: 1586103007715.jpg (647x1439, 580.18K)

>no mention of kazuma and megumin breaking up
>AQUA WON GUIZ

Brazillians?

Kazuma literally refused to do it because he felt uneasy with Aqua's absence.

>shartqua

I'm a lolicon, and I can say with certainty, I'm glad Megumin lost. She was never a loli. To a true lolicon, both Aqua and Megumin are equally unattractive.

>he likes a girl for her body and not her personality

sasuga Aquafags
Please never change.

They were never actually together lel

women are objects

They are, anime girls are not

I wanna fuck all three girls and have a turn at megumemes little sis, you Faggot

Dubs of truth

BASED

blue is the color of faithfullness

HOW CAN ANYBODY PREFER MEGUMEME OVER AQUA IF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY WATCHED THE ANIME?! AQUA HAS CARRIED THE ENTIRE SERIES!!

I'll post this here too to make the hour I spent writing it slightly less worthless.

After going for the mutual kill with the Demon King, Kazuma appears in the afterlife.
Aqua and Eris are there, which Kazuma takes as a sign he really won.
Aqua gives him the standard spiel about how he's dead and can now either reincarnate as a baby in the Konosuba world, the same but back in Japan, or go to heaven. She talks over Kazuma asking what happened to the others the whole time.
She bursts into tears by the end and has to let Eris take over. Kazuma realizes it's because he's dead for real this time; he looks down and half his body is transparent.
He's okay with it, since he accomplished what he set out to do, but Eris explains that Aqua poofed back into Heaven as soon as Kazuma killed the demon king.
Kazuma realizes this means Darkness and Megumin don't know he's dead, and that they're probably going to go looking for him as soon as they stop panicking over Aqua vanishing. Everyone in Axel will probably join too. Hell, a lot of people are going to be looking for him.
Kazuma feels like shit over not at least saying his goodbyes, but judging by Aqua's sobbing there's nothing that can be done about it.
Then Eris says that since Kazuma defeated the Demon King, he gets some different choices than normal.
First, like usual he can go to heaven.
Second, he can go back to Japan as himself, get enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life, and marry the waifu of his drea- she can't finish this one because Aqua starts getting uncomfortably eager and close.
Third, you guessed it, he can come back to life no strings attached.
Aqua is visibly excited, and Kazuma bemoans she looks like she already knows what he'll pick.
He thinks it's too early for him to go to heaven, but the Japan offer sounds sweet. And the more he thinks about it, the worse the Konosuba world seems.
"So what will you pick?"
"Send me back to the worthless world I hate so much."

Attached: 00018.jpg (1009x1433, 124.97K)

Eris and Aqua are both happy, and the latter urges Eris to hurry up and send them back so they can reassure Megumin and Darkness.
But Eris can't send Aqua back.
Aqua starts sobbing and shakes Eris a ton. She also steals one of her pads.
Kazuma reminds them that he gets a wish granted for defeating the Demon King.
Aqua starts worrying he's gonna wish for something stupid like becoming a God or ruling the entire universe.
Eris is sure he won't do that, but he'll probably ask to make a harem out of all the girls he knows.
He actually likes the harem idea, but he already knows what his wish is: he wants a cheat.
Eris immediately gets where he's going, and starts giving the spiel about what he can ask for.
Aqua was all ready to volunteer herself, but gets cold feet when she thinks about how Kazuma's life really would be easier with a proper cheat.
Kazuma thinks that's weirdly self-aware of her and wishes she was always like that.
But of course he asks if he can take a goddess.
Everyone's happy and Aqua gets back to begging Eris to hurry up and send them back.
They both cast Resurrection on Kazuma and his body comes back... naked.
Aqua freaks out, which Eris thinks is weird since she's seen him in the buff so many times already.
Seems Kazuma's excalibur has grown.
The new arrangement is that Aqua can go back to heaven whenever. But Eris is sure that Aqua won't be coming back anytime soon.
Meanwhile Kazuma and Aqua are arguing over who was more vital to defeating the Demon King.
Eris asks for Kazuma to state his wish, and looking at her Kazuma thinks how much of a main heroine she is.
Meanwhile Aqua's raving about all the stuff she's gonna do when she gets back.
Kazuma makes his wish...!

Attached: 00019.jpg (1145x1625, 120.48K)

Before he knows it, he's back at the Demon King's throne room.
Darkness and Megumin (Yunyun's there too) rush over to greet him, but stop confused.
"Um... Who's that?"
"This is THE famous goddess Eris. I brought her with me instead of the reward for beating the Demon King."
Aqua comes down in a pillar of light, crying very loudly. Kazuma starts yelling at her because he was going to go pick her up eventually.
Seeing the two arguing makes Megumin and Darkness finally relax.
Then Kyouya's harem interrupts to remind them that Kyouya is seriously injured and needs healing.
Yunyun also notices that the Demon King's main army is back, with his daughter in the lead.
Aqua is still sobbing, Darkness is staring very closely at Eris' face, and Megumin is spamming Explosion on the enemy army.
Kazuma is done with today and asks Yunyun to teleport the others back to Axel. Kazuma will teleport himself.
She does it in batches, but Aqua resists hers because she wants to talk to Kazuma.

"So... Well, you know me... I'm not exactly divinely wise, you know?"
"Yeah, I'd say you're an idiot. That all?"
For an instant, Aqua grit her teeth, but she let it go.
"...Well, that's the problem. I can't find any good words to say this with, so I'll just say one."
"What the hell is it?! Seriously, hurry up! Can't you hear the footsteps outside?!"
The sound from outside the room was heading this way and getting louder.
Watching me panic, Aqua made a carefree smile and said:
"Thanks."
...I never thought the day would come that Aqua, of all people, would surprise me.

Attached: 00020.jpg (1326x941, 122.22K)

There's no romantic resolution, it's a friendship end since that's what the author felt would be appropriate for the type of story Konosuba is.

But there is a rough outline of what a story tying up the romantic loose ends would look like: Kazuma was all set to take Megumin up on her offer of post-victory sex, when all of a sudden he gets word that he has the right to marry Iris now. Who is even more of a brocon after narrowly surviving the attack on the capital because Kazuma killed the Demon King just in time. Shenanigans ensure.

Attached: 00022.jpg (1156x1641, 118.95K)

>spamming Explosion
Did she get a 0 mp buff or something

This is some next level cope, Megamemefag,

Kazuma spent his fortune buying a ton of high quality manatite (basically a super MP potion) off Vanir (who got them because Wiz made a dumbass purchase) and gave it all to Megumin.

She goes from a bag full of it that makes a pile up to her neck at the start of v17 to barely any by the end. She really shouldn't have been wasting them like that at the end, but Megumin's gotta Megumin.

Anime girls are digital objects.

>Aqua wins
>Yotsuba wins
>Rui wins

Is Japan finally becoming based?

Mhhm, make sense.

>two short hair girls
no

>nothing happens the end
so why bother with the romance at all. not that i mind.

Young girls need short hair so that they can be drawn with long hair in their motherhood years.

Get on your knees and worship your new Goddess, Megumincels!

Attached: 1494621431467.jpg (576x324, 46.73K)

everyone, stop ignoring darkness

No she didn't. It was an open ending.

>personality
As if Megumeme has any

>open ending
Yeah, Kazuma openly admitted that he likes Aqua

It's fine, she likes ignore play.

Attached: 1573506907061.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

But she likes that...

What's going on?

Attached: 1523533324353.jpg (1330x749, 239.65K)

I wish I had a gf like Lalatina. I would be able to openly cheat on her and she will still like it

Aqua is yandere for you and is forcing you to marry her. How do you escape?

Attached: aqua.png (1057x1784, 2.22M)

>How do you escape?
I'd rather not, thanks.

Attached: 15234645471.jpg (941x944, 61.48K)

True men do not try to avoid tough challenges like that

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 132.33K)

I fake my death and show up months later with a new name and a mask.

Attached: zechs_merquise_by_noromax_d5457ql-fullview.jpg (900x1213, 100.68K)

So.. just how many threads had that one megutard janny to hide, burn and delete in a crazy explosion hissyfit already? Many?

Attached: 1577760441592.gif (596x720, 337.08K)

is the demon lord's daughter a cute?

She never gets a design, and is never in the same place as the main cast. The v17 afterword discusses a possible story idea where she'd play main antagonist, and another one that follows her after the story's ending, but otherwise that's it.

>megumemefags coping this hard

Attached: 1571978961862.png (410x338, 149.75K)

>Kazuma picks Eris as his reward
>episode girl is Eris

>Aqua wins everyone!!!
hilarious.

Wow. How is the author of this such a hack?
>kinosuba defeats demon king
>his gang is all like holy based, but then
>demon lord's loli daughter appears, basically as second form of the demon king, technically speaking
>konosuba immediately screws his gang over, lusting for the demon loli
>isekai subverted and parodied to shits and back
>isekai eternally BTFO
>the end
it's not that hard.

Attached: 564564564563.jpg (1001x585, 90.53K)

its just as usual in these stories. always implying there is tons of sex happening "behind the scenes" so in this case there will be huge harem ogry when get back home

yes, at least same level as other girls. but thats an UP for Aqua because until this point she was just trash to him

YES, SIR.
EVERYDAY THIS THREAD EVERYDAY YES.
UNTIL. YOU. LOVE. IT.

Attached: 1575269602962.jpg (575x481, 131.92K)

axis chads

Based and YunYun pilled

First of all I, Megumin, shall KNEEL.

Attached: bf8.jpg (610x960, 38K)

It's a lazy copy paste of the rushed ending. no sweat, bro, there's still a chance yet

checked

based

Eris was always the heroine.

This is a legit fucking nightmare
>maybe i'll right more if i feel like it lol
>heres a literal copy paste job of the ending i wrote 8 years ago enjoy
>no season 3 announcement or even a hint of it
>isekai quartet
I cannot belive that konosuba has died like this what a fucking pitiful death.
Now we have to sit and wait for years with no news or anything just hoping there will be an announcement at anytime

Attached: 1583960477840.jpg (1061x870, 150.28K)

All WN writers are hacks

And we get fun character-driven doujins
Everyone wins.

If I pee into Aqua's butt will the resulting enema be pure enough for me to drink it?

Attached: 4uzvpxjxjm021.png (600x632, 253.49K)

So Eris cucked Megumin and Aqua? Lol.

>They are [objects], anime girls are not
He knows.

Attached: 1579899009227.gif (217x224, 1.39M)

Cringe

Only one way to find out.

I heard it was an 'open' ending.
I hate it when developers or authors go the middle ground approach. Walking on eggshells. Leaving everyone unsatisfied.
Just pick a side. Fuck whatever comes next, stand for what you believe in.

Aqua and Aqua 2

Attached: axis.jpg (850x1186, 191.87K)

Now you realize that the reason it's ending is because going further into the story would only led to kazuma taking aquass as his sole and true waifu. A development that wouldn't sit too well with the crazy megumemefags who'd definitely take out their pitchforks and go after natsuki's head.

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_jampen__0dbd49131b8d1d3ae290c17ca8ae1394.png (1653x2338, 2.48M)

Animefag here, what volume did the movie end? im guessing no S3

>I can only fuck you if Aqua is watching, Megumin

Eexactly!!

>aqua won in two (2) series

Volume 5. Last time I checked it was only stiff machine translations style available.

Rista is so much more bulliable than Aqua and Aqua is already made build for it. Actually I'd give Aqua a break once in a while but bully Rista like there's no tomorrow.

Attached: 1573109203558.jpg (1280x720, 120.11K)

fuck off and take your bargain bin aqua with you

How do I join the Axis cult?

Praise Aqua.

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_pensuke__a71dd4e80ea301ad6b4911863eee0afb.jpg (566x800, 284.94K)

why can't she go down there herself?
isn't she also a divine? a higher ranking one at that.
why can't she do what Eris does every damn time?

>Megumin
>spamming Explosion
wait what?

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

Attached: 1.png (2048x1024, 3.13M)

This is nice and all but seriously? The same fucking ending we knew YEARS ago? I feel like this shouldn’t even be legally allowed

Did you forget Kazuma spent all his money to buy and gave her a pile of high grade Manatite so that she can spam Explosion at will (well, until she used up all of those) last volume?

>He doesn't know

Attached: EW5vSShUcAErh_s.jpg:orig.jpg (2731x4096, 939.12K)

I tried that. It took about 3 seconds for everyone to recognize me.

Based, thanks user

So Megumin is single then huh.. uh based?
IDK why LN chuds wanna get cuckolded by Kazama so bad?

Attached: D96a-EkU0AAWhCf.jpg (640x763, 72.07K)

ARISE AXIS CULT!

Self inserting as Kazuma.

I wanted darkness to win.

aqua fags btfo

Megumincels BTFO.

Both best girls. Both won.

For those who've read it, how long until this gets animated? (If ever)

I always thought this would end with Kazuma's family getting isekai'd in a car crash, ending up in his world, and proceeding to re-establish their old family life where he's treated like a normal kid again despite his constant protests and annoyance

3-5 seasons lol

50 years maybe

>aqua
>thanks kazuma
>aquafags
>MEGUMEME PEDOS BTFO 360NOSCOPE420BLAZEITFAGGOT

You niggers need a hobby.

>need a hobby.
Bullying pathetic megumifugs sounds like a good enough hobby to me

>There's no romantic resolution, it's a friendship end since that's what the author felt would be appropriate for the type of story Konosuba is.
Maybe the real romantic ending were the friends we made along the way.

writer also seemed to stop giving a shit years ago too, so figures

>no season 3 announcement to really generate the hype
why? it would have been perfect timing

Attached: 1587376120273.jpg (480x480, 63.04K)

Jesus christ this is his magnum opus its what hes gonna be remembered for. All his other stuff ranges from mediocre to goddamn awful he should ride konosuba to his death bed

>this is what Aquafags hyped up
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Konosuba threads are all about Aqua
>Megumods keep deleting Aqua threads but they still keep coming
Megumeme eternally btfo by Aquachads

Anime is used to advertise source material, why would they do it when its """ending""" for now

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand in the end it got a generic ending. what a waste of time.

>360NOSCOPE420BLAZEITFAGGOT
Christ, what year is it?

Holy fucking based. We're in the best timeline.

Attached: ALL RIGHT.png (1538x1016, 1.03M)

Yeah, "ending."

Jesus i would love to know how the nip fans are taking this. What an absolutely shit ending.
Has the author had any backlash yet?

>Aqua didnt win anything
>Megumin is still the girlfriend
>they promised to fuck after rescuing Aqua, but it was offscreened
As expected, why are Aquafags so fucking obnoxious?

To give it one more big push. Right now the final novel comes out and the series goes cold. But another advertisement for the early part of the series, might give the early novels one last sales boost, thus making the most out of it before it goes away.

thats a smart thing but kadokawa are dumb. They are just gonna pump out endless isekai quartet at a fraction of the price

Not how it works in the anime industry unfortunately. Theres a reason why almost no anime get season 3 and on

Memefags keep coping. Yes keep the tears flowing.

>spoilers literally say that Aqua didnt win anything
>c-cope
Sasuga Aquatards, cant even read due to their subhuman INT

>Memefags lost
>Shipperfags lost
>Kuzumabowl enablers lose
WE WON PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP CHADS!!! WE FUCKING DID IT!!

Attached: 004.jpg (676x675, 52.29K)

Oh yeah, and what's that reason? Because I have been seeing alot of season 3's lately.

I want to have platonic anal sex with Aqua

I WAITED 8 MONTH FOR THIS SHIT?
It's literally the same ending of the web novel.

Aqua can be the godmother of Kazuma's children....

Winning before the series started doesn’t count.

For every 1 season 3 you see, I can name about 30 anime that didnt get it

>got thrown a bone after years of being the joke of the series
>now every konosuba related thread we'll be like this until a sequel comes out and comfirms what happend

In the end, the Aquachads were too powerful

Attached: B20FCB58-5B04-4AD3-BA6A-489E907021AE.jpg (233x217, 7.43K)

unbelievable considering how popular this is now that none of his people tried to stop him from copy pasting the original ending.
Heres hoping for a sequel

Text clearly say that she make his hearth race, that's not some high end Japanese to translate.

Deal with it Megumifags, you were deluded for 3 years and got the rightful slap in the face.

>Text clearly say that she make his hearth race
Yea, so like literally every other girl in the series. Text also said Megumin and Kazuma promised to fuck after they beat the demon king, so why does this suddenly not count? You Aquafags are hilarious

Based Aquachads.

Just admit it Megushits. Booty goddess was too powerful. Enjoy your yuriship, after Yunyun starts eating out your flat terrorist.

Yeah and I can name 60 shows that didn't get a season 2. What's your point?

I admit that Megumin is still canonically the girlfriend and that she promised to fuck Kazuma's brains out after they saved Aqua. Oh and Kazuma admitted Aqua was kind of cute too. What a victory.

Exactly the same. Which would’ve been fine had the added Megumin romance not been in the LN. Now it just leaves ya wanting more

>Text clearly say that she make his hearth race
Bad translation, also she's just thanking him for letting her come back from the divine realm.

Megumin fags even more pathetic than Yuckynofags

Aquafags don't know how to read.

Then when will that fucker marry his true waifu once and for all admiting his fealings for her ?

>After all these years of working on the relationship between Kazuma and Megumi
>Literally nothing happens
>Open ending with the last page dedicated to Aqua
>Megumincels will never be able to say Megumi is the main girl
>Aquachads will forever be numerous now

It feels good to be an Aquachad

Attached: The_7a1270_6206650.jpg (900x1291, 218.97K)

THE COPING. GET FUCKED BY THE YURI YOU FUCKING PEDO.

Aquabros in the end we truly seized the day :')

Attached: 1588298778971.jpg (730x973, 282.94K)

>>After all these years of working on the relationship between Kazuma and Megumi
>>Literally nothing happens
>>Open ending with the last page dedicated to Aqua
I actually expected a Megumin ending, but this is hilarious. Megufags got slapped in the face, and I'm laughing.

Attached: fu fu fu.jpg (315x451, 47.24K)

THINGS MEGUMIN HAS:
-a confession
-kissus
-lewd talk/teasing
-heart to hearts with Kazuma
-official girlfriend status
-promise to get fucked senseless by Kazuma after they rescue Kazuma

THINGS AQUA HAS:
-"Hm yea, I guess Aqua isnt completely useless"
>w-w-we w-won Aquabros....

Pedos seething ITT

>the state of Aquaniggers

Attached: 004.jpg (332x322, 49.59K)

>official girlfriend status
Not anymore

>promise to get fucked senseless by Kazuma after they rescue Kazuma
If the promise was fulfilled or not is headcanon now

All the rest take the relationship into nothing while Yunyun is scissoring your loli while Kazuma and Aqua are having lonely time in that huge mansion.

Accept it pedo. You lost

AQUACHADS WE ARE AT IT AGAIN

Attached: 1588282820835.png (609x900, 372.91K)

thanks for saving me money

>that's what the author felt would be appropriate for the type of story Konosuba is.
Then why add romanceshit at all? I'm glad I dropped this once I heard Kazuma started dating Megumin. Nips can't into romance.

>Not anymore
Post proof. Hell post anything Aqua got thats remotely close to what Megumin got. You have nothing

*Steals and fucked your loli*

Is Yunyun /ourgirl/ besides Aqua?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 950.21K)

Based

>No mention of an official relation in the epilogue nor in the last pages of the vol
>Looks like Megumi is more interested in spending time with YunYun than with Kazuma

You can say she is Kazuma's GF and will be nothing but headcanon. The author doesn't mind since he intentionally gave him an open ending

Attached: Aqua KonoSuba 147.png (1000x1415, 1.67M)

YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO POST THIS!!!!!!!

>“I live together with them, so of course I know. If they end up having children with Kazuma, I’ll give them a goddess’s blessing and protect them. And once everyone has gone to heaven, I’ll return to heaven and watch over their descendants.”

Attached: 1585626469073.jpg (1200x1096, 149.04K)

Based and bestgirlpilled

Attached: 1588280366938.gif (800x653, 1.09M)

The phrase "pulled an Aqua" should now be an official Zig Forums term used when best girl obliterates supposed canon romantic pairing.

Attached: 1572087356231.jpg (702x972, 358.05K)

>No mention of an official relation in the epilogue nor in the last pages of the vol
They were doing girlfriend.boyfriend shit earlier in the volume
>Looks like Megumi is more interested in spending time with YunYun than with Kazuma
Never implied in the slightest, she was letting off explosions and using yunyun to teleport to the demon lord's castle
>You can say she is Kazuma's GF and will be nothing but headcanon.
Do you think that people need to proclaim that theyre girlfriend/boyfriend every other second or it doesnt count? Do you know how relationships work you fucking retard? If there isnt a break up scene then there is literally no reason to expect their relationship to have stopped. You are assuming huge amounts of shit to try to push your dumb girl. And supposing you were right (you arent), there is still no mention of Aqua becoming his girlfriend or anything so she still wouldnt be "winning". You have no leg to stand on here. You lost and are screaming Zig Forumsfag slang to avoid the truth.

GOD DAMMIT it feels good to be an Aquachad today

Attached: Smug82.png (648x1000, 560.65K)

So the Megumin dating shit was literally just fanservice? Done to appease Meguminfags, but was a waste of time at the end. What a fucking hack.

I'm in favour of this.

NOOOOOOOOOOO AQUABROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: 1579119497379.png (636x773, 201.3K)

>Do you think that people need to proclaim that theyre girlfriend/boyfriend every other second or it doesnt count?
No, but something as important as Kazuma's romantic involvement should be at least hinted on the epilogue. The only reason it is not is to give an open ending (Author's note emphasis this).

You can write me a huge wall of text to delude yourself but what is in the book cant be change at this point.

And now I will post Aqua and say she is Kazuma's wife in my headcanon (which is as valid as yours now)

Attached: 1588308766392.png (827x1169, 407.75K)

Aquafags obliterated

how do smelly aquaniggers possibly recover

NOOOOOOOOOOO MEGUMIN'S IS STILL HER OFFICIAL GF

Attached: file.png (236x282, 115.35K)

>Aquafags are celebrating a 7-year old sentence
>Meguminfags are seething at the 7-year old open ending
>Darknessfags bodies are now skeletons at this point
>Erisfags celebrate a 7-year old victory as the superior goddess
>Irisfags celebrate their character getting mentioned for once
And here I am, an il/lit/erate sitting in complete awe at Natsume, taken aback by his audacity to promise a different, conclusive ending, write supposedly key characters like DK daughter and hints like Kazuma saying he can't possibly learn explosion, and then completely disregarding the above and asking money for the same shit. And Kadokawa allowed this work of art to pass through peer review. I have completely lost respect for this publishing house and the author.

>The only reason it is not is to give an open ending
So you admit Aqua didnt win, nice. And Meg is still the girlfriend. I accept your concession.

Fucking based

Attached: lsnlt8eyd2c31.jpg (1080x1823, 105.75K)

DELETE THIS

This kills the Aquafag

>megumeme being background filler for entire ending scene
Why can't non-Aquachads accept that Konosuba has always been the story of Kazuma and Aqua?

You weren’t supposed to post this

Is the shitstorm worse than the TWGOK ending?

MODS!!!

its amazing how nobody stopped him from releasing the exact same thing

>megufags still coping
lol

Based, Aquafags making themselves look even worse

The fucking balls on him to copy paste then sell it to fans is insane

Aquabros...

Aquachads win again

Attached: mjgmavqxklv41.jpg (640x721, 108.7K)

There was no Megumin romance in the WN right? Has anyone here read all of it? I’ve only read ironically this volume of the WN version.

When did it all start? Volume 5 right? Did that come out before the character poll or after? I’m just trying to figure out how the obsession and romance even come from?

lol cope

Attached: 1586108985876.jpg (1920x1502, 206.82K)

But in the end Kazuma suggests a harem so Aqua didn't really win over the other girls, at most she just tied with them.

>Thought konosuba was in perpetual episodic adventures/hiatus with no ending in sight like every LN in existence
>Go on Zig Forums
>It's over and Aqua wins a race she was never part of
Wat?

Attached: 1578110543403.png (824x906, 617.27K)

>The pedos are already coping
Another fine day

By me

>having respect for kadokawa in the first place
They have been and will continue to be cancer.

MEGUMINFAGS CRUSHING IT

Which one to believe konobros

>Pedos are mentally ill

Picture me surprise

Aquafags in fucking shambles

Also me

>he keeps replying to his own post

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Aqua wins a race she was never part of
That's the best part. Truly best girl of the series.

Attached: 1561836978789.gif (240x320, 234.87K)

Pedos will never recover now...

Based

Attached: 1586066551199.png (726x611, 450.1K)

Time for an extra best girl

Attached: 1588281955101.png (540x714, 942.82K)

Not like this

The one that actually uses the LN text as evidence (first one)

This too is me

>author makes series with the intent of ending it with his favourite girl
>suddenly all his fans only care about the other girl
>pretend the fan favourite is going to win the romance anyway because it brings money
>says fuck you to those fans and make it an open ending with an hint to the author's favourite girl
Did I get it right, or am I >implying too much?

>tokyo kills loli end again
saw that coming

"NOOOO MY LOLI CANT GO YURI!!!!"

Lolis always win

megubtfos... it was supposed to be her turn...

was konosuba ever a romance story
im not surprised by this ending

I am glad Megumi is no longer the main girl desu. AQUA A BESTO

Attached: BARK.gif (785x720, 1.51M)

>getting meme's by retard aquafags

UMMMMMMMM AQUABROS???

AQUA BTFO

>Pedos at this very moment

Attached: 1588269701743.gif (290x198, 993.38K)

I'm pretty convinced at this point that """Aquafags""" on this board don't actually like Aqua as a character, and most of them haven't even read/watched the fucking series, they just jerk off to doujins and read spoilers so they can shitpost.

Why can't we stop winning bros???

Aquafags in tears

>I'm pretty convinced at this point that [huge cope]
Seething

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN

>make it an open ending with an hint to the author's favourite girl
like 90% of all haremshit ever

Post yfw the loli went yuri

Attached: 1587766400964.jpg (1360x768, 143.85K)

Aqua completely fucked

Kek look at the aqua retard samefagging his post to try to bury this post, pathetic

Don't forget that there are still an Aqua spinoff and at least 2 short stories unless he decides to fuck off for good. This thread has the potential to age like milk if he plays his cards right

>Best girl won
It is all alright

Attached: illust_74410645_20200424_105448.jpg (868x1228, 1.32M)

The ass of the triumph

Attached: 1588303361280.jpg (695x982, 219.02K)

Aquafags exposed

So megumin still won in the end? Nice

sorry, don't care. never even read this shit. best part was the short megaman game.

Well i guess we must get used to Megumincels getting BTFO at every thread

I'm half certain the writer made the Eris cult monogamous just to ship Iris and Kazuma together with no other girls

This, Kazuma acknowledged aqua was a warm body and Aquafags think it’s a win, kek

It is time for the pedos to KNEE

Attached: 1587765868553.jpg (1415x1000, 328.68K)

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AQUABROS

They hate him because he spoke the truth...

Megumin was too strong in the end

>Megumincucks getting outnumber after getting outwitted

heh

No I actually do like her and always enjoyed her shenanigans. I find it interesting how, despite being not particularily clever, she can be suprisingly creative (instead of destructive like megumeme). She is the heart and soul of the group and has the best ass in the series, with only Lalatina mainly rivaling her on that.

Attached: 1531995913401.png (1196x1674, 1.14M)

NOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

AQUALADS THIS BANT BE HAPPENING

Based truthteller

I want to be Kazuma so I can marry Aqua

Attached: 78018880_p2.jpg (666x941, 418.05K)

>actual textual evidence
Fuck bros

SAGGY HAG DEFRAGGED

D-DELET!!!!

aidn.jp/wowa/23276569

LOLI ETERNALLTY BTFO

Pack it up aquaturds

>konosuba's ending was a shitty non-ending that way the author can go back to when he needs a quick pay check
>overlord is ending soon and will likely have a shit ending since the series hasn't been good in years
>devil is a part timer is ending soon
Lots of shit coming to an end this year.

I can’t believe Aqua got fucked this badly

Bros...

Kek get fucked megumi

The goddess of smugs

Attached: 1588285620221.jpg (850x478, 100.33K)

Megumin always wins, duh

Megumincel coping forever

drunk godess cant compete obviously

Aqua won again, LMAO

Can somebody make me a quick summary of the ending ? I'm dumb and I haven't read the LN yet.

>implying shitgodess stood a chance at all

Attached: 895346782m.jpg (1080x2037, 315.74K)

why are retarded aquafags blowing the ending up up

Attached: 1586412378185.jpg (565x800, 195.29K)

MEGUMIN ALWAYS WINS

TIK TOK PEDOS

>"Megumi won"

Attached: file.png (700x394, 103.93K)

Holy based

No fuck, AQUABROS what do we do????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT, HE HAS A FAMILY

Based goddess

Konosuba didn't have a winner, but sure as hell had a loser (the lolis)

Wtf based

>overlord and SAO 2.0 is ending
Wait since when? Why is everything ending so soon?

Aquaniggers on suicide watch

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN POURING SALT ON THE OPEN WOUND

NOOOO WHERE ARE THE MODS?!!!!

This, Aqua got literally nothing and was rejected by Kazuma for Erie even at the end

Oh no, look at Aqua's hair!

I love Aqua

Get used to it, Megumins

Attached: 1588289937955.png (857x1056, 56.52K)

>"In the end, i really hated the pedos..."

Aquatards and Megucucks samefaging

911, I want to report a murder

>7 new IPs in 50 new posts
o-okay buddy

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

>aqua grannies can’t deal with it

NO IM IN CHARGE HERE

>samefagging Aquacuck

My wife is a winner

NOOOOOOOOOOOO MUH DAMEGAMI

YEEES SHE THANKED HIM FOR SAVING HER RETARDED ASS AND HE WAS SUPRISED BY IT, TRULY THE PINACLE OF ROMANCE I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW

being a lalatinafag is kinda comfy right now, not gonna lie

Based goddess of victory

Attached: 1587761727534.png (761x1043, 1.3M)

Hello, based department?

>aqua cuck samefagging to try to hide the truth
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

BROS HOLD ME, AQUA WAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED

>samefagging Megutard

>Megumifag start to samefag
>Get apeshit when he lose in numbers

It’s over, Aqua is finished

Holy fucking based

Imagine being an Aquafag right now

Pedos on eternal COPING zone

>final volume of Adventures of Kazuma and Aqua
>MCs being bros and dabbing on irrelevant fanservice side characters
Absolutely BASED ending.

Attached: 1583395273894.gif (1200x798, 557.06K)

Based and Aquapilled!!!!

Attached: 1588281668753.gif (455x484, 420.42K)

Holy fuck, BTFO

Aquafags massacred

BU-BUT AQUA HAS A DOKI DOKI THAT EVERY OTHER GIRL HAS

Megumin triumphs again

>Nothing will heal the lolis now
Based

Konosuba? more like AQUAsuba

Attached: 1588280184941.jpg (640x360, 139.7K)

ITS NOT FAIR

How do we stop this explosion loli???

BASED

>Accept it pedos, you lost
As usual

>samefagging aquafags
>samefagging megufags
This is exactly what Natsume wanted
Based hack started another pointless shit flinging contest
>inb4 he'll commit to one in the short stories

Sagging fags cant cope

ohnononono aquabros...

>Owning the pedos so hard they resort to samefag

Based

Holy based, aquaniggers drawn and quartered

There you have it! From the explosions spinoff right?

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT AQUAS FACE! LOOK AT HER HAIR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DELETE THIS

Based and Aquapilled

Fuck, I guess we lost afterall aquabros

QUINTS CONFIRM HOLY SHIT MEGUFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

Even when they samefag, Aquafags cant keep up

I dont mind about Aqua but Im very happy that Megumi lost desu

loli pedos suicide being streamed

NO STOP IT, HES ALREADY DEAD

>retarded aquafags
you kind of just answered your own question.

Yes, one of the short stories

DELETE

>Megumi bragging about samefagging better

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

NOOOOO DELETE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I can’t believe megumin is taking a shit all over every aquafag simultaneously

Is this the end, aquabros?

Factually correct

Imagine beating a broken man

I guess that’s it then, Megumin won

AQUAFAGS DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

>Megumi lost in the book
>Meguminfags start to samefag to save face

What was their problem?

>Megumemers pulling "i-it only happened at the very end" without realizing that's exactly what makes it so important

Nice, best girl wins

This

W-when did all go wrong, bros?

Aquafags fucking SLAPPED with reality

Not like this...

Its fucking over Aquafags, time for you to rest

>Get told a couple of truth
>Start to samefag to bump limit the thread

Aquachads won in this thread too

Attached: anime-konosuba-god-s-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-aqua-konosuba-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x515, 127.82K)

That's because Aquachads aren't samefagging.

Brutal

Pedos on suicide watch

>Aquafags have to samefag to try to even compete
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well put.
And besides and pretty sure all of this latest comotion is one salty spamer and 99,9% ironic aquaposters

Get used to this treatment, Meguminlosers

Enough said

HAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>"And so Kazuma and Megumin went home and had some amazing sex. The end!"
>"Please support my next work!"

HOW WILL MEGUKEKS EVER RECOVER?

Dumb piss goddess BTFO

Aqua clearly won but some people can't face facts

>When you are objectively correct but want to save face
>Start to samefag

Meguminfags' coping will be like this from now on, huh?

I kneel, Meguchads

Aquaniggers will be extinct in just a few years

The pedo fears the Yuri

>1 new poster after over 70 posts
BASED HACK

Attached: DEFCON1.png (800x571, 423.49K)

Megutards will never concede

MEGUMIN'S HOPES AND DREAMS: gone

STOP IT! STOP HURTING THEM!

Dangerously based

Attached: 1512676080560.jpg (321x294, 18.35K)

>Megumincels literally losing their minds
AHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE MY PEDOMODS AT?

>Aqua brainlevel post
t. posting this yourself doesnt count Aqua

Imagine being an aqua cuck right now

The level of BASED is off the charts

>Pedos
>"losing their mind"

It is just one insane samefag

Oh no, aquafags what do we do?!

SHE WON