Key X PA Work new project anncoument stream

Coming soon in 10/5
twitter.com/Charlotte_AB_/status/1256161928994369536

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv325603638

Attached: EW7IjOuUMAADl5A.jpg (1920x1080, 564.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wt89NNDDvEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another flop

Is this the new Jun Maeda show or Summer Pockets adaptation?

>Key + PA works

Attached: 1578717583648.jpg (1280x720, 370.99K)

>X PA Work
Fuck this shit.

>Key x PA Works
Dare I say... Key-no?

Why people looking forward to this?
Jun maeda literally worst than Okada.

Based

After how disappointing Angel Beats and Charlotte were I'm not keeping my hopes up.

The new Maeda show probably. If any studio's gonna animate Summer Pockets it will most likely be Bibury not P.A.Works.

PA works has been making garbo after garbo
pass

The AB charlotte twitter also tweeted
>「Angel Beats!」から10年、「Charlotte」から5年。会見にて発表される新プロジェクトとは一体…!?

So they gonna do a Charlotte and Angel Beat announcement during the stream as well. pls give me more of my wife

I feel silly for giggling at this post. Well done, user.

>another PA Works show that falls apart after few eps

I don't know much Japanese, but I think what it's actually saying is that it's been ten years since Angel Beats and five years since Charlotte.

Summer pockets was not written by Maeda

PA Works have done tons of great shows, but all of their Key collaborations have been dismal. But I still have hope.

Ayy my soul is ready for new Jun kun melodrama

>10 years after "Angel Beats!" and 5 years after "Charlotte". What is the new project that was announced at the press conference...?

Yea, the first bit does say that. The other bit is saying something like "What's the new project that has been announced at the conference?" or something like that. Well, it's probably nothing. I just want more Nao my dude.

>I just want more Nao
good taste

>True Tears
>Hanasaku Iroha
>Nagi no Asukara
>Shirobako
>Kuromukuro
>Iroduku
>garbo
Fuck you, all of these were great.

I can already tell that when it does come out it's going to be praised as the best thing ever even if it ends up being a rushed mess like Charlotte was. At this rate you can just slap Key's name on anything and it people will say it's good regardless of the actual quality, and I say this as someone who used to like Key anime and whose favorite anime is Clannad.

I won't be surprised if they would adopt Angel Beats Heaven's Door. If it becomes their next project, it would be a sign that the Angel Beats VN may still be under development.

I honestly fell hard for that girl, she's the best thing that happened to me.

Kyou ever after when?

Boy, I sure am excited for another 12 episode 1-cour adaptation written by Maeda Jun that will have all its subplots concluded in a matter of three episodes to rush to the ending as fast as possible.

Attached: 1569116076847.jpg (1280x720, 87.63K)

god i miss iroduku. what a satisfying ending, which is rare coming from japan

>keyshit

>never got to see her friends again
>no mention of what happened to them in the future apart from the author
>satisfying ending

Who are you quoting?

Why did PA Work? Because Jun Maeda show.

I love Key but I can't be hype for this, not after the shitshow that was Charlotte. The only thing I can look forward to is good music.

>Jun Maeda
>Urobuchi
>Nasu
Why people keep praising them

The user who said they missed Iroduku

>key
>PA works
Not going to bother.

Another rushed 13 episodes show because P.A Works are hacks.

At least Maeda is one of the best composers in animation and VN industry, even if he is a hack writer.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt89NNDDvEs

We're fucking back boys!

They're still clinging on Clannad's success

my God, a masterclass in melodrama.
We;re getting AOTD in the first year

thank god we don't actually listen to trip fags on here

He can be a decnt writer but he can't write short stories for shit and since it's going to be a 13 episodes original show it's going to suck hard.

Don't mind me, just posting best Buster, best KEY girl.

Attached: cap_[DarkHollow] Little Busters! Refrain 02 [BD][x264,1080p,FLAC][10Bit][2607192C]_00_01_25_02_stitch.jpg (1904x1123, 1.05M)

What a busty buster

KeyAni anime are like different entities, user.

The bustiest, bestest, cutest, smartest, beautifulest, lewdest, prettiest, coolest. I FUCKING LOVE MY WAIFU.

Attached: cap_[DarkHollow] Little Busters! Refrain 02 [BD][x264,1080p,FLAC][10Bit][2607192C]_00_05_55_13.jpg (1920x1080, 164.85K)

Good for you user

I too fucking love my key wife!

She's so perfect I can't AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: cap_[DarkHollow] Little Busters! Refrain 03 [BD][x264,1080p,FLAC][10Bit][19AE2650]_00_14_55_03_stitch.jpg (1882x1680, 1.4M)

Nah, she was shit.

Why do people even complain about PA Works in this context? Angel Beats/Charlotte problems weren't on the technical side, it was fucking script.

I know that feel, my waifu makes me feel it all the time

Just give us a fucking Angel Beats reboot with the original planned 26 episodes. How hard can it be?

>PA Works have done tons of great shows, but all of their Key collaborations have been dismal. But I still have hope.

Too bad they couldn't get KyoAni to collaborate. They're the reason why Key became a household name

It will be fucking stupid when you already know the plot and all the "now it's time to feel sad" bits.

If Maeda still didn't learn anything, which studio doing it is not going to change much.

Refrain > After Story

The problem was Aniplex limiting being the pussies they are and only giving 13 episodes instead of 24 because muh risk.

No, I still cry at Otonashi's flashback

Look at this user and laugh

Attached: 1584970659058.png (346x322, 39.95K)

No? If you're given 13 episodes, write for 13 episodes. After Angel Beats Maeda should've known better, yet he did it even worse, there's no excuse for him.

>Key
Into the trash it goes

Attached: 1579716959778.jpg (500x500, 62.69K)

Because they're great writers

>Keyshit
I'm tired of underwhelming PA Works shows. Is the third novel out yet? Can they animate something good for once?

Attached: UchoutenKazoku2.jpg (640x960, 296.12K)

I see key's superiority still causing massive seethe

This killed both AB and Charlotte. I hope they learned their lesson.

Key is great tho

>boring romance between a plank of wood and an asshole
>friendship between the biggest bros
Refrain > After Story

> Jun Maeda completely butchered my waifu's story
Suffering.

>ayyy supernatural plot too reliant on characters the anime didn't really have time to develop because too busy doing baseball
Versus
>probably the only actually humane Key drama
Yeah, no dude

>今回の新プロジェクトに麻枝准氏が携わるのかは不明だが
Yeah so, we don't know if Jun is going to be involved with this new project. Hope not.

Summer Pockets adaptation hopefully

Do it for her.

Attached: Katou.Umi.full.2712027.jpg (680x822, 646.86K)

We don't event know THE GIRL from this next work yet, but I already know she will be my waifu and Maeda will butcher her story.

Let's hope they don't butcher it as much as they did with Charlotte then.

The supernatural stuff exists in clannad too and it ruins said humane drama. If it had ended the the sunflower scene it would have been perfect. It does not though and ruins what came before by arbitraryly killing ushio and pretty much making it seem like nothing after Nagisa died actually happend.
Refrain builds on the supernatural stuff way better. Also friendship > romance, especially when it has characters like Masato, Kengo and Kyouske who are better than any single character in Clannad.

The theme of Clannad is family, not romance. Otherwise I pretty much agree.

Nah, the scale of supernatural in the works is on a different scale. Also supernatural elements don't invalidate being humane. It's just that the focus of the works is so different and LB spends a lot more time fucking around with the overall fantasy world-building that it ends up being less grounded.
>who are better than any single character in Clannad
Totally subjective and I strongly disagree, even the difference in length in comparison makes many of the characters pretty flat.

He can't write short stories that's for sure but I thibk he can make good thing if they give him 24 episodes.
Also I will never understand how originals can only be 12 episodes, it's fucking dumb because you let people create something but it can't be something big because they can't use their full creativity.

Attached: 金鹿02(全)-mono.1.png (255x261, 76.43K)

>i'm a retarded speedwatcher
MuriDesu's friends were their children, dumbass.

>not amenochi hare
Cringe.

But that isn't Komari.

when will PA Works stop making shit shows and deliver something good again?

Appare Ranman has been great until it got corona'd

I would love another show like Nagi

but he's right

Attached: miyanophone.png (456x446, 208.37K)

we're on Zig Forums, it's actually the opposite here.

>has been great
not really. fairy gone had better opening eps.

not really, I dropped Fairy Gone pretty early on on account of how boring the episodes were and the ugly CGI fairies. At least in Appare, CGI is only used on vehicles, which is just a little bit less jarring

welp, I guess we can argue ad infinitum about those two shows, so let's just drop it.

>P.A.Works again
Uh oh. Not Like I'm mad, just really hope that they learned their lesson and finally go with 2 cour anime. Otherwise it's doomed AGAIN!

I wish PA Works made good anime again.

Attached: [GJM] Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara - 01 [209BEFBD].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 124.74K)

>talks about good anime
>posts muridesu
fuck off, schizo.