Like wine.

Attached: vs349.png (1440x1080, 1.8M)

PICKED UP IMMEDIATELY

it's not shopped is it

Nope.

Attached: vs551.png (854x890, 900.22K)

Nipples look like those of a cow
Based

This show was true anime kino, really gave a young man everything you needed from an action adventure genre

Attached: 1588198718199.png (1440x1080, 3.25M)

I thought the first few episodes were okay but as soon as the spaceships started fighting each other with white bug bunny fists I dropped it immediately. So fucking stupid.

RUINED

It has its ups and downs. It does look amazing in HD. And the cast is pretty fun. My biggest problem is that it ends kinda super fast and on a note that there will be a sequel. And not counting that spinoff, we never got a proper conclusion.

I felt the ending had a good way of presenting a sequel or an open ending

Aisha was really the best.

Attached: 1588198752399.jpg (1385x1945, 715.06K)

Yes.

The art design is inspired and the story is fun and engaging without taking itself too seriously. Personally I've never experienced the sense of adventure that OS gave me in any other anime ever since.

>bug bunny
Opinion discarded

based long featureless nipples made for milking

This show really has a special place in my heart. I don't know if it's nostalgia talking or what, but I'll always cherish it even though it's not necessarily a perfect show. I think this user really hit it on the nose I wish there was some way we could see a show with the same kind of "feeling" as Outlaw Star again but that would be way easier said than done. This also might be the only show in existence where I prefer the English dub to the original, mainly for the voices of Gene and Aisha. They really own those parts and I think Gene Starwind is the only lead role that Bob Buchholz has ever had but he just makes it work. The original voices aren't bad by any means but they're not generally not as interesting.

Pick one.

Attached: 1588194510685.png (1440x1080, 3.5M)

Borwn all the way.

Left

Not even a competition, spunky loving brown girl vs boring and boring 2

all

Two in pink, one in brown.

>[Deleted]
Good riddance. How can you post hardcore hentai like that.

>hardcore hentai
What? There was no hentai in that post.

Attached: IMG_20200501_172227.jpg (678x604, 146.67K)

It's basically a perfect "flawed" anime with its flaw only being there's a semi episodic format so some plotlines are not as interesting as others, and there's nothing inherently unique about the setup and no standout unique writing.

But, there's also no show with the same ragtag group that's very ragtag on par with FFVII's random ass cast, going on a space adventure that's actually cyber punk, diesel punk, steam punk, neo Confucianism Shinto shit with punch robots which is both a silly but somehow practical looking idea and the main character is somehow vulnerable, cocky and competent while having a sex drive but not being hentai pervert harem man so you inherently enjoy following his story. On top of the unique ship gimmick, everyone in the group have some specialized JRPG gimmick gave fights some quick but diverse dynamics with the elite hacking, samoorai that can cut anything, super strength weretigerwolf thing, and a trump card gun that shoots magic.

The show basically just oozes distinct cool, but it's surprisingly slow paced on a rewatch and I tend to notice zoomers take notice of it pretty fast since they're dripfed dopamine fixes faster today, even if they like it they may point it out. Same way a lot of 80s action flicks by today's standards are somewhat methodical and buildup based outside of set pieces compared to scene to scene of modern action films.

Great summary. I don't think I could have put it better myself.

weird how the manga got like 3 chapters scanlated and then nothing else ever again. you'd think there'd be SOMEBODY out there who gave enough of a fuck.

Is it weird that I want to have sex with the brown girl in the OP pic? She's not supposed to be the attractive one of the bunch.

Yeah, she was clearly designed to be unattractive with no sex-appeal whatsoever.

Ep 23 was pretty neat

Attached: 1588194690235.gif (500x375, 1.96M)

Yeah I mean look at those ugly nipples

Any raws still out there? I might know some people who would be interested in doing it.

I want some milk

What other anime have a main character who fucks? I'm surface as fuck but most anime seem to love flirting with the idea of characters being ladies men but they never actually fuck anyone.

Not really. Most people only like it because it was the first anime they watched on Adult Swim.

yes it has actually; most people only pretend that it hasn't because they wasted too much time into flavor of the week seasonal filler to admit that it would have been better spent rewatching Outlaw Star instead.

>ova movie neverever
what the hell happened anons

>What other anime have a main character who fucks?
Wait are there real sex scenes?

Picked it up 2 days ago from that user's thread. Up to episode 9 and I'll take my chance to ask.
Will the brown qt actually join the crew or does she remain just an episodic comic relief?
Does Gene ever get some decent character development? So far he comes off as too childish/irresponsible/blockheaded. Is "SHUT UUUUP" supposed to be his catch phrase or something? I kinda expected to see him grow, like the big fish in a small pond who goes out to the vast sea and learns he's not such a big guy after all, but he just keeps solving problems rather easily (like, he beat Suzuka, who is supposed to be a strong as fuck assassin like it was nothing). His space phobia was just a cheap plot device that was used or forgotten depending on what the situation required. He failed the simulation to start up the ship because he had no idea what he was doing and then suddenly when they needed to escape Sentinel he did it perfectly. Where's the logic?