ITT: characters that deserve to be hated

Attached: fujiki2.png (980x1400, 330.7K)

Did nothing wrong

Attached: 1537656205077.jpg (225x225, 9.14K)

This manga is a waste of time.

bad post
worse post
worst post

Stop fucking your teacher's hoe

NO.
>"Rip out your stinky guts with only hands"

That manga made a good job of everyone being unlikable pieces of shit yet the ending had appropriate conclusions for everyone.

Very good thread, strong seed.

Attached: Every day until you master Kogan-ryuu.png (841x1200, 506.69K)

>That manga made a good job of everyone being unlikable pieces of shit
?
Did we read the same story

What manga isn't a waste of time

Attached: e77ba0f98b638b43a7bad5de59d62797.jpg (604x487, 57.75K)

Suzaku became unironically based by the end of the series

Attached: New Official Shit Taste List.jpg (2020x6500, 3.65M)

he is based.

Attached: 1557770256759.jpg (728x1025, 136.2K)

Attached: qq.png (1704x2139, 3.36M)

Everyone in Shigurui was a piece of shit and deserved what they got except for the daughter

The whole fucking point of the story was showing how shitty the system is

Mie enabled Fujiki's vengeance autism

B-B-B-B-B-BASED!

Attached: 50star13stripepost.jpg (392x372, 38.58K)

I mean why not
This one is missing

Attached: 94117483-B2D9-4283-95B7-E04BE9C1BDD3.jpg (565x542, 55.42K)

I couldn't help but notice that every nisekoi girl isn't on the list and so this is a garbage list

>Everyone in Shigurui was a piece of shit
You're missing the point, what was really screwed up was the system. Each character was the MC of their own story and assumed they were in the innocent.
Gennosuke was living a simple life of paying back his debt to his master when Seigen rolled in and made a big mess of things.
Seigen was a peasant who hated nobles and wanted to prove that peasants were just as capable. This obviously put him at odds with Gennosuke but he did help out the little guys.

The only real piece of shit is Kogan when he does stuff like kill the sons of some guy he defeated years ago. But there wouldn't be a story if he didn't save Gennosuke from execution and he gave the dojo one of the few happy moments they had when he bought them watermelons.

Whorelotte is even worse than Laura. I wish someone punched that French whore in the face.

Shut up, Irako

Tiger is the biggest scumbag in the series, besides the two doctors.

Attached: A22.png (1160x1600, 2.28M)

>Each character was the MC of their own story and assumed they were in the innocent
And that's why they were pieces of shit, I know it was really about the system but everyone did some pretty horrendous shit without a second thought.
No point in excluding Kogan, he's just as much a victim as the other people. If he's a real pos so is everyone else.

But she's hot

Bakugo and Deku from MHA. They would be mediocre characters on their own but when you make roughly 40% of the entire manga devoted to Bakugo acting like a screeching retard while Deku sucks his dick and says that he is the second coming of Jesus you have one of the most infuriating character dynamics in shonen history. For fucks sake Hori show literally any other set of characters interacting we've had enough of this shit being played over and over and over and over again fucking stop you don't need to have your MC suck off his rival every few chapters just to remind us he is "amazing" Jesus fuck stop. If I see that avocado headed cuckold get on his knees and orally pray to king omega-retard one more fucking time I'm going make KyoAni look like a fucking joke.

>No point in excluding Kogan, he's just as much a victim as the other people. If he's a real pos so is everyone else.
No. Kogan tried to make his two best disciples kill each other when he was pissed off. Kogan spat on his wife when she hung herself. Kogan tried to make Seigen rape his daughter.

You have a point they've all done bad shit but Kogan is actively malicious and has little good points unlike the others.

Tanya stands out with her ugliness

I liked Seigen.
Not sure why everyone dislikes him.
Yeah, he fucked his master's girl but his master was an asshole and deserved it.
He also tried to stop when he got engaged to Mie IIRC.

On one hand yes but who knows what kind of guy Kogan would have been if he wasn't brought up in the system that turned the protagonists into monsters too

Kogan wished war for his skills to be more valuable, honestly he would just be a different kind of monster

Attached: 1577092712944.png (936x1400, 1.4M)

His best moment was when he found that dirt covered little girl starving on the street with his (female) bodyguards and took her inside to give her a bath, clothes and some food and after he organised someone to take care of her properly he took his bodyguards to some remote mountain area to look like he was going to fuck em but then whipped out his blade and killed them on the spot because of pic related

Attached: 19.jpg (950x1400, 690.02K)

>appropriate conclusions
Wait, it end?

Attached: 20.jpg (950x1400, 745.78K)