Do you enjoy this season?

Do you enjoy this season?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shadowverse - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.50_[2020.04.28_19.35.34].jpg (1280x720, 124.27K)

I enjoy smug card game lolis!

Attached: Rekka.png (1280x720, 390.97K)

Yes. Bakarina is kino, ToG is good, YwU is ok, Arte is getting boring.

No, the fishing girls were suspended due to the china flu, and I don't care about the other shows.

There's a season?

Attached: 1272731974446.jpg (704x400, 41.85K)

yes

there's a seasonal flu

Not with half of it fucking dead

Yes. Actually almost every season can be enjoyable for me. People just love to bitching but there is always a few anime that is worth to watch. For example, Yesterday wo Utatte and Nami yo Kiitekure is pretty good but I also like the second season of Honzuki, Bakarina, and of course Kaguya as well. If you hate all of these above, then not the season shit, but you should forget the whole medium for a few years because you just went to a contrarian retard.

Picked up 10 shows, watching 2 shows, backlogged the rest.
Not really, no.

season aint great, last season was better

Yes, i'm easy to please. Few cute girls is all i need. This time around would help if half of the shit wasn't corona'd tho.

It's pretty alright, especially if you count a lot of the shows you can't really count anymore, because they couldn't make it past episode 3.
Still pretty alright, though.

Enjoy being young while it lasts.

What a cute loli!

As a whole? No it's pretty fucking terrible desu, I'm enjoying shadowverse though, and if it's really 48 episodes all the better.

I'm probably older than you. Actaully I was my "everything is shit" phase when I was below 25 but nowadays I can enjoy almost everything.

Bookloli is the only thing I genuinely enjoy. Kami no Tou and Bakarina are only guilty pleasures.

What season? I'm still watching Gleipnir and Gal to Kyoruu at least. Was watching Appare-Ranmen but that got Macaroni delayed.

Tamayomi has turned out to be a comfy alternative since fishing girls got corona'd. Other than that, not really paying much attention to this season.

Attached: 1588301591290.jpg (608x900, 87.28K)

probably going to end up watching 4-5 shows by the time the end of next week

I was but a lot of shit got postponed, Kakushigoto and Gleipnir are pretty cool, Tower of god is just the hunter exam the anime but it's still fun.
It's 5/10 at best.

Attached: 1584298344111.jpg (579x690, 39.68K)

Yes, thanks to coronavirus

No, thanks to coronavirus

I'm not watching anything this season. It has it's benefits. I hope there's something next season that stands out to me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shadowverse - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.17_[2020.04.30_18.57.55].jpg (1280x720, 95.94K)

Opposite for me. How did you become more tolerant of garbage?

No

Saturdays are pretty damn amazing this season, so yeah. Even with all the shows being postponed.

That will depend whether Fruits Basket is really cancelled or not, but so far it's pretty good, better than Winter at least, and this is even with all the good stuff cancelled.

I'm terrible at enjoying things; I'm only watching Gleipnir this season

Attached: Gleipnir ep03.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)