Samurai 8 Final Volume Cover

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Attached: 5630bc8f8c5494ee398f32733af5e0fe98257e1d.jpg (291x458, 40.12K)

chew....

>samurai 8
>the cover says 5
Ha, how silly

Lmao

Boruto will save it.

Fuck WSJ

I mourn the death of a space adventure series, but ultimately the execution was lackluster and Kishi apparently didn't quite know how to bank in on such a setting.

His expression seems dissatisfied

Well he was reduced to become a data entity like Lain, doomed and able to live watch how his former would be girl friend rides every chad in the galaxy.

Bit shit that they cancelled Kishi's manga this quick after all the money he made them. A lot of series don't really pick up until around 5 volumes in.

Axe soon

Attached: 1161845494eef01ff0b925aff7fe9925bd317d1d.jpg (439x690, 100.32K)

The colors they choose are so trash wth.

Everything in that pic is trash.

There wasn't really much to redeem it.

I like that Kawaki's hand makes it look like there's a cut-out in Sarada's skirt.

why sarada is so sexy?

this seems to be the reverse order for what happened to kubo with zombiepowder fucking wsj

S

A lot of series don't receive the amount of advertising S8 got and still fail to pull in a crowd. Dropped this around the battle royal arc, it never got interesting.

Those usually have some kind of redeeming quality to tide people over until it really gets good. What was S8's, the sci-fi setting? Or Kishimoto's name?

F for my boy. I enjoyed it while it lasted.

user.....why did you stop chewing?

Squid

>sweet prince
I don't think there were any genuine fans of this thing.

S

I think there was a single person who liked it and thought the pros outweighed the cons. Forgot what the pros were though.

ok

>Good riddance, shit stain.
FTFY

I thought everyone loved Kishimoto

More like, samurai 5 volumes xDd

Attached: o o.png (493x481, 231.37K)