Nakitai Watashi wa Neko wo Kaburu

twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/status/1255693356904206342

I thought it wouldn't be coming until 2021 because of the delays but this is fantastic news. Are you going to watch her movie, Zig Forums? Please tell me you're going to watch her movie...

MV: youtube.com/watch?v=9lVPAWLWtWc

Attached: EW0UtKsU8AUPQlx.jpg (4096x2304, 1.12M)

I don't think you can squeze more than a short out of that idea.
Why did they even want to make a movie?

"Miyo Sasaki, nicknamed "Muge" meaning "infinitely mysterious," has a bright personality and is full of energy at school and at home. She is also in love with her classmate Kento Hinode. Miyo tries repeatedly to get Kento's attention, but he takes no notice of her. She realizes that the only way to get close to him is to transform into a cat, but at some point, the boundary between herself and the cat becomes ambiguous."

what are you even talking about? it shouldn't be difficult at all to create an entire movie from this premise.

Yorushika fucking sucks

Yorushika got a lot project lately.
>Performing OST for this movie
>Team up with Shinkai for ads animation
>Suis got a lot collaboration start from PlayStation theme song to collab with TK

It feel nice, but i also don't want they become too mainstream for some reason.

i'unno, i thought the song was pretty good. i hope the movie is good though

Attached: movie5.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

shit taste, fucking anisong eaters.

>yet another "great girl chases after a beta"
Spare me.

>She is also in love
dropped

So basically he's a furry?

watch it for her

Attached: crying.gif (320x180, 1.72M)

Far too late for that.
There’s also been a whole bunch of artists copying her schtick like Minami, Tsuyu, and Yoasobi

Attached: BA10230D-36CE-4472-9E0D-2509BC38FE75.jpg (1125x1263, 1.15M)

no, stop projecting faggot. he doesn't want to fuck her cat form, he wants to fuck her human form

Attached: movie4.png (1920x1080, 765.29K)

O-ok. Pls don't cry.

>beta
cringe, he's actually a blackpilled dark triad chad that has stacy chasing him but he refuses to give her any attention

Yorushika unironically peaked during their EPs.

Sure, call your self-insert whatever you want if it helps you cope crossboarder.

>There’s also been a whole bunch of artists copying her schtick like Minami, Tsuyu, and Yoasobi

I don't think they are similar, they literally just have same audience.

n-buna,zips and ayase literally come from vocaloid background so their music feel similar is kinda understandable.

Minami often held twitcasting before she blew up and become mainstrem, her style a bit different if you compare it to vocaloid-P.

But well, they literally hide their face but the one who starting it defenetly not Yorushika.

>Far too late for that.

It's kinda interesting though, despite it's already listened by more than 1 million people monthly, majority of Zig Forums still didn't know who is them, i think they just big on japanese or something?

Sure. It looks stupidly cute.

Any hope she stays a cat?

Well,the chance she stay in cat form is quite high. It can be intentional they bring Yorushika for performing their OST, they probably considering to make it sad ending.

you made her happy!
it's okada, so probably a sad/bittersweet ending so yeah

Attached: movie6.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>it's okada
fuck, I didn;t need to know that

>n-buna,zips and ayase literally come from vocaloid background so their music feel similar is kinda understandable.

There's been a whole crowd of these recently.
Eve is one. Balloon/Keina Suda is another.
Zutomayo isn't confirmed but you fucking know they are.
Sangatsu no Phantasia is literally a group of vocaloid producers.
Obviously there's Kenshi Yonezu.

It's been the weirdest thing to see both former vocalo-p and current V-tubers charting on normie music charts.

>It's kinda interesting though, despite it's already listened by more than 1 million people monthly, majority of Zig Forums still didn't know who is them, i think they just big on japanese or something?

Even when there's dedicated Japanese music threads on Zig Forums or /jp/, no one really talks about them. Probably too poppy or too mainstream or too aimed towards zoomer Japanese teens.

>it's okada
Dropped

>it's okada
Picked the fuck up.

why the fuck do genki girls always have to suffer

Attached: 454675757.gif (853x480, 2.72M)

There has to be some sort of suspense throughout the 2nd half. Becoming a cat permanently seems like the most obvious scenario, maybe they try to transform her back at the very end or both become cats?

>dude cats lol: the anime
Hard pass.

>been a whole crowd of these recently.

well, NND is falling so their creator moving to other platform like Youtube, since Youtube itself have more wider audience than NND, it's understandable that they grow bigger than before.

>Zutomayo isn't confirmed but you fucking know they are.

from what i know she is not VocaloidP/utaite just an indie singer before changing her name to Zutomayo/Acane when she signed with universal music.

but the thing is, she has a lot connection with many dank musician, nulut, 100kaiOuto, jazzin park and etc.

her arrangger kinda influencing her style quite a bit, especially Nulut.

>It's been the weirdest thing to see both former vocalo-p and current V-tubers charting on normie music charts.

it's seems vocaloid-P is more easy to become bigger artist when they starting band/solo activity since they already have audience as initial base.

>Even when there's dedicated Japanese music threads on Zig Forums or /jp/, no one really talks about them. Probably too poppy or too mainstream or too aimed towards zoomer Japanese teens.

yeah, their music taste is too boomer for me, like pre-2000 japanese music is something that i'm not into it.

but somehow i also heard a bit discussion about indie band like Regal lily ( not indie anymore ) and other things.

It's gonna be another average at best film by Okada that gets over-hyped for whatever reason and quickly forgotten.

>it shouldn't be difficult at all to create an entire movie from this premise.
It sounds like a generic plot.
>MC gets gifted with some sort of magic (macguffin) to make his/her life easier.
>Later on the gift turns out to have several downsides or even as a curse.
>Try to break the curse etc.

>from what i know she is not VocaloidP/utaite just an indie singer before changing her name to Zutomayo/Acane when she signed with universal music.
Where do you find this information? It's so hard to find info about ACAne.

>>Try to break the curse etc.
I'd like a movie with
>let's see how deep this spiral of despair goes
instead for once.

Because being happy all the time doesn't lead to great stories.

there's one video on bilibili when ACAne live at shibuya aube on 2017

she sang SATURN and other song that i can't remember.

remider that she debuted under zutomayo name around july 2018

it's seems they already taken down that video though, there;s literally zero article about her before debuted as Zutomayo.

Damn I wish someone saved that video, that would've been extremely fascinating to see. I like her studio work a lot but her live work is just decent (can't hit high notes as well) and the measures to hide her face is obnoxious sometimes, like at Fuji Rock 2019.

>over-hyped for whatever reason
Okada's involvement is reason enough for people to have hot opinions about it.

You guys believe the video reveals to much the of plot? For example we already got a kiss scene with some magic going on and the guy seems to be in the cat world looking pretty confident to kick some cats ass.

Attached: ETIeD7nUMAE_TwE.gif (520x293, 3.95M)

why, in the name of God, someone is still making gifs?

yeah, it seems like the music video tells the entire story

How the fuck you can't notice a girl this cute?