Kanojo Mo Kanojo/Girlfriend and Girlfriend/Her, and Also Her

Mukai Naoya, an average high school aged protagonist, already has a girlfriend, but a second girl confesses to him! He comes to genuinely love them both, and wants to date both! Can the three of them make this unconventional relationship work? It's pretty good.

Attached: Kanojo Mo Kanojo.jpg (2231x1600, 815.27K)

trio end plz

>a paradigm shift
LOL

>first two chapters
Hmm kinda ok
>everything afterwards
The first volume isn't even out and it's not even remotely funny anymore

That one hundred girlfriend one already blows this concept out of the water

Are there many canon trio endings in manga? I think this is the first one I've seen, not including fanfiction.

>The first volume isn't even out and it's not even remotely funny anymore
Bet you feel pretty stupid right now.

Fuck, forgot the photo.

Attached: Run Away.png (925x1004, 443.57K)

>Polygamy

Gross

It's not over.

Wasn't Maga-Tsuki a harem end?

With the drama that's going on there I doubt they'll even make it to 100 girls anymore.

The problem with the manga is that everyone's an aho. It really needs a straight man character to keep things interesting.

I'm just taking a guess here, but is the red haired one going to be the tsundere?

Yes.

>The problem with the manga is that everyone's an aho
What's an "aho?" Google gives me nothing.

>anymore
As if it ever was going to reach that far. You would either have literal footnote "characters" or an open end.

Everyone is a loud idiot, if you remember aho girl it had Yoshiko and the president as perverted idiots while Sayaka and akun were serious and balanced their stupidity

This amount isn't retarded shit now shut the fuck up.

Fuck off shill

Dumbasses.

Both are pretty good

prime example.

>no heroines left behind
>one just left
>4/100, more than 10 chapters already
dropped

He will get her back next chapter plus add her mom to his harem

Not even worth bothering. Retarded shit number and everyone who doesn't even know the protagonist and might already love someone else having to deal with it or literally die alone gets my contempt.

Fuck off back, twittertards. We enjoy it here and non faggot protagonists are measured by their acceptance or willingness.

I hope this is a proper harem, those seem to be rare.

>harems are rare
That is the opposite of true

True harems. Not shit where the main guy is surrounded by lots of girls but eventually settles with one or none of them. Can you name me 25 anime where the MC marries multiple women from the last 2 decades? No? I though so?

>Her, and Also Her
Can you please stop using this google translate-tier translation? It should be "My Girlfriend & Also, My Girlfriend".

Girlfriend x Girlfriend

there literally a thread 2-3 week ago with the harem end you autist

doubt

Thanks looking foward to it.
Gotta have a MILF in the harem.